Review of GearTrade

Park City,, UT 84098

1 Review From Our Community

katies28
3/8/17

I purchased a pair of women's Patagonia baggies (shorts) from Geartrade. I had never heard of the website so I was a little worried it may be a scam, so I checked several review websites online before I bought anything. Most reviews were good, although there were one or two of course who had a bad experience either with a seller or with customer service. My order was shipped very soon (I think the day after) I ordered it, and it arrived on my doorstep 4 days after. The shorts were in "like-new" condition as previously described on the webpage and I have been very satisfied with the order overall. I bought them for a little over half price of the new retail price and they were SO worth it.
In conclusion, I would recommend this website. It's very similar to eBay, so it's wise to check the reliability of sellers before buying, but I loved my experience with Geartrade. I will probably buy from them again!

Questions? Get answers from the GearTrade staff and other customers.

GearTrade?