DueWest.ca

DueWest.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. DueWest.ca ranks 49th among Outdoor Clothing sites.

How would you rate DueWest.ca?

“Salesman rather texting than assisting customer”

James W.
2/11/16

Due West clothing company on 431 Queen St west, I was there looking to buy a Canada Goose Parka, went down to the basement to the Canada Goose area looking around & saw a Caucasian salesman with glasses texting on his cellphone, when asked about the Parka, he just simply said:"it's all over there," he then continued texting while I was trying on different Parkas without his assistance. The entire time I was there, he just stayed away from me & not once he comes over & asked me if I needed help. I was the only person in that area the entire time. Really, What kind of customer service is this? I bought a Canada Goose Parka over $1000. 00 without any assistance or a thank you from this guy. While I was paying for my Parka, I mentioned to the lady cashier, at least she apologized.

jamesw227
February 11th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the DueWest.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DueWest.ca?

Have a question about DueWest.ca?