Review of The House

178,971 reviews with 1 star

pokk
Pok k.
4/10/19

Your website is a hard to shopping because you pays you click and you want to access you go back to all the way top page New Beginning page to look again from you was it oberoi shopping I love house. Come because you have a really good description and video explanation thank you

jona125
jon A.
3/24/19

when i was thinking about checking out a pop up screen showed up saying that if i ordered now, if i used coupon code CR1034 i would get 5% off. so i went ahead to order and then the coupon code didn't work. i still went ahead with it but this is frustrating/disappointing

judyt50
Judy T.
3/23/19

You sent a message offering a 5% discount, but then would not apply it. I gave you good feedback on the first jacket that I ordered. A bit bummed to not get the discount. But looking forward to seeing this jacket.

krisc82
Kris C.
3/15/19

Sizing charts were for the wrong product or had broken links on multiple products. I had to go to a competitors website to find the right chart. Good thing you had a better price.

deannau1
Deanna U.
3/15/19

Shopping on your site is easy, the returns are very difficult. I am hoping to receive this order with no issues.

nathanf43
Nathan F.
3/11/19

Terrible. They are easy to order through, but absolutely terrible at fixing their mistakes.
They provided the wrong size boots, and then were going to take potentially over a week to fix it.
Shocking customer service. I do NOT recommend.

karenr490
Karen R.
3/10/19

Had 4 or mittens in my cart, but after I checked out I realized it was reduced to 2 pair. The total cost changed after I clicked “submit.” Would have been nice to know that before I ordered, because I might have ordered elsewhere so I could get what I want.

rogerw221
roger w.
3/9/19

Ski length and FA flex are the most important thing in picking out a classical CC ski and nobody there can get the FA number off the ski before you buy it, unbelievable in this day and age.

wills174
Will S.
3/6/19

It kept telling me I could use promotion codes because the product ran out of stock and when I went to use it. It showed up as invalid also I wish there was a way of checking how much product was left on your online store because I had 3 things in my cart and by the next day were all sold out which led me to buying more expensive no needed gear.

mikem1191
mike M.
3/5/19

I was leaving the site, to look at amazon you sent me a code to discount by 5% if I placed the order i placed the order code disapeared

joannat37
Joanna T.
2/28/19

Took forever for order to go through- when it did- my coupon did not go through- now I have to deal with one more thing!

amyb453
2/22/19

I called to get a return label for snowboard boots on January 26th, paid over $8 for the label. Called 2 days later because I hadn't received it, spent 15 minutes on hold. They told me the label was resent and I should see it soon. One week later, call back same story. Called back 4 MORE TIMES! Average of 18 minutes on hold each time. Was told I can just ship it myself. (after I have paid for the label!) I called back today for the 6'th time, finally they realized they were using my P.O. box as a shipping address so the label was not processed. Asked for them to refund me the shipping label because of the inconvenience, stress, headache, and abysmal customer service. Was told no, I could still get my $150.00 back but they do not offer free returns. Nearly a MONTH later! Ridicules. Horrible, I have ordered from them so many times and will never order from there again. Don't waste your time or money. Good thing I am not counting on that $150.

jeffk284
Jeff K.
2/19/19

Disappointed in getting a coupon code I could not use & getting a shipping fee at checkout when you advertise free shipping over $50.00.

teresaw161
Teresa W.
2/18/19

This website needs lots of work!!! It says plainly that it takes paypal, I tried for two days to get this to go through. Called customer service and he was no help. He didn’t even know that the website stated that it takes paypal. He said the purchase wouldn’t go through because they problally don’t take paypal when the website said it did, then he said try on a different device, well I was already ahead of him as I tried three devices. Then he blames my internet, what a crock. So I tried a different credit card and it went through. I would not have bothered trying again with this website the ONLY reason I did is because I saved $40. Very frustrating experience with website and customer service.

markc744
mark c.
2/13/19

Had to put in order 3 times for it to go through...I was charged 3 times...for an order that only went through once. Customer service no help whatsoever...so I had to take time out of my day to call FedEx to intercept 2 packages heading my way.Been 10 days..my refund not in my bank yet.Many other online company's to deal with....no one needs this hassle.

rpgd
RPG D.
2/11/19

This product was not what expected. Thought I was getting a winter jacket but this was essentially a raincoat. When I talked to customer service, they were pretty dismissive. I've ordered other snowboarding jackets from The House and have always been satisfied. There was just no indication that this was purely a shell. No insulation whatsoever.

latishan2
Latisha N.
2/10/19

I ordered something and money was taken out of my account but package never showed up. When I went to call they said it was my fault and I didn't finishing check out so my package was never sent . . BUT THEY WERE PAID FOR IT

darrellb61
Darrell B.
2/8/19

It wouldn't take any of my credit cards. It kept telling me that I needed to check my address on my cards. I know that all of my credit cards are valid. So because of this, I had to take some items off of my list. Also one of the items that I ordered are "Back Ordered" and will take me almost a month to receive. Because of this, I was unhappy with my shopping experience.

emilyr176
2/7/19

The absolute WORST exeperience buying gear ever. This is my first time buying snowboarding gear from them and it's been a nightmare. I placed my order on Saturday midday for a snowboard, bindings, and boots. The confirmation email states I'll be notified within the next several hours of my order being shipped since I did two day express shipping. On Wednesday I still have no email nor have they made contact. When I call the customer service department they let me know that no one has done anything with my order and the snowboard I originally order isn't even an option. So I have to wait for a sales specialist to pick out a new board for me with which they made me pay an additional $30 for. THEN they tell me my order ships out on Wednesday. On Thursday I finally get an email that says they shipped on a part of my order out. When I called in they let me know the goggles I wanted weren't available either and that I could purchase an upgraded pair if I wanted. Now o have over $900 of pending refunds and transactions from them. This is ridiculous and by far the worst customer service ever.

donaldc123
Donald C.
1/24/19

The House.com website would not pass the token necessary to secure a transaction to PayPal. Another order included items when they were removed, billed PayPal but did not list the order with The House records. When I call the House the most depressing annoyed people managed the call giving me NO confidence they were interested in doing their job to rectify the problem or that it would be taken care of properly.

shawnd106
Shawn D.
1/21/19

Ordered snowboard boots, they didn't fit. Sent them back for an exchange. Received an email with just "here's your return credit," no explanation or information on my request for an exchange. Paid $53 to return the boots, which is just ridiculous when other online retailers offer free returns. So I'm out $53 and have nothing to show for it. Sent an email to customer service with this feedback -- no response. Just heard you can request a pre-paid shipping label for $10.95. Company keeps that secret. Therefore, customer service gets 1 star. Ordered a different replacement pair of snowboard boots, hoping this works out better.

jm586
J M.
1/12/19

I was trying buy a women boa DC mora Boot size 8.5 it said that it was in stock and when I went to purchase it ...! it said it was out of stock.I went back to the website and try to purchase it again and it said it was in stock then it was out of stock don’t understand what’s going on. Please help

jefft103
Jeff T.
1/12/19

Wrong product discription resulted in delivery of the wrong skis
Then in the reorder the robo chat box doesn’t answer the questions asked

antoni7
Anton I.
1/11/19

I did not apply the promotional code for the order of b2285477 when paying via amazon I was promised a 10% promotional code I didn’t receive it, I hope for your decency and my promotional code

sunnyn6
Sunny N.
1/9/19

I was promised free shipping over $50, and I did not receive free shipping. I would like the shipping costs refunded as an act of good customer service.

Questions? Get answers from the The House staff and other customers.

4 Photos for The House