Review of The House

info@the-house.com

chrisp437
chris p.
11/7/18

Awesome. Got measurements at store then compared this site with greater discounts than store. Very simple and easy.

crystaln30
Crystal N.
11/7/18

Fine print regarding shipping was extremely difficult to find. I almost cancelled my entire order & went elsewhere. No free shipping to a PO BOX is ridiculous

joer160
Joe R.
11/7/18

I was told to verify my shipping address. The address was correct but what it really needed was for me to insert a company name before it worked. Need better error descriptions

lindaz22
Linda Z.
11/7/18

I have never used this website before and I was pleasantly surprised at the variety of women's coats and the prices of them. I found almost exactly what I was looking for so I hope when I receive it, I'll love it so much that I won't mind that it didn't have the few other features I was looking for. I used Chat with Tom and he was great at providing me with information as well as a nice selection of the coats I was interested in looking at today. Thanks very much!

anonymousq195
anonymous Q.
11/6/18

AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

chrisf308
Chris F.
11/6/18

Overall site is vanilla. Nothing to really stand out and separate from other sites. Only ordered from the house because other site did not take discover.

grantm66
Grant M.
11/6/18

Great Prices, Great selection. I guarantee it! Winter is in the air folks. Don't spend all your money on over-priced accoutrement. Come to the last HOUSE on the block and get your essentials for a steal.

geoffreyb44
geoffrey b.
11/6/18

Chat has been helpful and you guys offer great prices! I ordered a blem board, I just hope it lasts just as long and isn't in poor shape.

came5
Cam E.
11/6/18

Great services from the website. Had no problem getting help from the live chat feature, faster than if I'd gone through more traditional channels I would imagine. But super responsive and willing to work with me.

shawny17
shawn Y.
11/6/18

Got a "discount offer" of 5% off my order, which took 11$ off of my $440 order, when I was using the coupon10 code to get 10% off.

Also 10% of $440.90 is $44.09 not $23.09, might want to get that resolved or put a notice that discounts don't apply to all items after being applied.

Otherwise, you have a lot of food products!

stuartc69
Stuart C.
11/6/18

Great deal; thanks for the extra Discount at check-out. Suggest you add some product description specifications as I made my purchase without info, hoping these are waterproof, for instance.

jamies265
jamie s.
11/6/18

i really like this company and their products are great! I have ordered twice and they have been great service both times!

anonymousi184
anonymous I.
11/6/18

AS ALWAYS- THE HOUSE CONTINUES TO BE MY PROVIDER FOR ALL MY BOARDSPORT NEEDS - 2 THUMBS WAY UP FOR THE-HOUSE.

gwenr28
gwen R.
11/6/18

I thought I was going to get free shipping and then when I went to check out I was charged for shipping.

maxp79
max p.
11/5/18

'submit button' didn't work the first time and i lost everything in my cart. had to put everything back in the cart and check out again.

bruceg145
11/4/18

The shopping experience was easy and quick. Delivery was fast and the product looks great. Definitely a good company.

dawnh350
11/4/18

nice stuff and packaged nicely arrived in a short period of time. lot's to choose from. I will definitely be shopping here often.

christopherb345
11/4/18

Great service and price. I enjoyed the free gift and the bike is nice..................................

pame36
Pam E.
11/4/18

Checkout had issues. Was luckily able to resolve using Amazon Pay. If I didn't have Amazon Pay, would not have made purchase and would shop elsewere.

brettw40
Brett W.
11/4/18

Good experience, but the first order said it was successful and then i scrolled lower and it said it could not be placed at this time. So i tried ordering again hopefully successful this time.

alexn51
Alex N.
11/4/18

Love this company and they have been super helpful with picking the products I really want. I will forever be a customer and hopefully someday I will be able to buy from the actual store and meet some of the awesome people who work for THE HOUSE. Thanks guys for all your hard work! Can't wait to shred on my new Box Scratcher.

chrisd500
Chris D.
11/4/18

Great selection and prices. Some missing sizes, but I believe they are previous year collections, so it is understandable. The only critique is that the color seemed a little bit off in some pictures. Color is critical when trying to match a jacket to pants, it has to be exact for the look. That is what I am waiting to see when it arrives.

markk177
Mark K.
11/4/18

It would be nice to zoom in on the images so I can check for details and/or those details provided in the description section. E.g. length of ankle zipper in the Salomon running tights.

tarasm5
Taras M.
11/4/18

So far, the shopping experience has been simple. I saw the boots I wanted, they had the right size, I put them in the cart, and when I went to pay I had the option of rolling the order into Amazon. Cool.

anonymousa355
anonymous A.
11/4/18

Used to get amazing bonus items with large enough order. Seams like The-House is getting less generous.

Questions? Get answers from the The House staff and other customers.

4 Photos for The House