Review of The House

The House reviews

benl160
Ben L.
4/19/19

It has been easy to purchase products and navigate the website. Very quick shipping. Great email status updates.

matthewm303
Matthew M.
4/19/19

Great selection. Would’ve liked a section where you could sort all outlet by price so I could find something to get to the 50$ free shipping.

anonymoust403
anonymous T.
4/19/19

The website is laid out well. Easy filtering and experience. Lots of good stuff on here. I had some trouble with credit cards at checkout that I think was not my fault...

geraldj33
Gerald J.
4/18/19

The order came very fast very happy with order. The was shipped fast and I enjoyed the order how it taken.

daviy
Davi Y.
4/16/19

Great so far! Website is really easy to use and no complaints about the prices (haven’t gotten the product yet).

bobbieh35
Bobbie H.
4/16/19

It's ok, kind of disappointing you don't have the free shipping on the bikes especially when you advertise free shipping. If I could have found this bike on a different site I would have bought it there for the free shipping

ronniee11
Ronnie E.
4/15/19

Shopping made quick and easy...even after the first attempt havning and error, the CS dept called and made sure to take care of it promptly. Looking forward to surprising my son with his first BMX style bike!

lindag697
Linda G.
4/14/19

So far so good. Received the jacket and it is very nice. I almost wish the snow had not melted! I am quite pleased with my ordering experience. Thank you

joleenl
Joleen L.
4/14/19

i was unable to use paypal to check out. the error was frustrating to work with. I finally used another method and was able to check out. otherwise I am happy with using the site and shop. improvement on the aesthetics of the category pages would be appreciated - feels awkward.

jerryx3
Jerry X.
4/14/19

Lot of information very easy to navigate site I felt like I had a sale person helping me through the entire process

katei5
Kate I.
4/12/19

Absolutely loved the Roxy tribal longboard I purchased for myself so I'm now ordering this board for my daughter. The quality and service have been excellent.

pokk
Pok k.
4/10/19

Your website is a hard to shopping because you pays you click and you want to access you go back to all the way top page New Beginning page to look again from you was it oberoi shopping I love house. Come because you have a really good description and video explanation thank you

donnellej
donnelle J.
4/8/19

Customer service is a bit shawty. Live chat told me there was no stock left for a coat i already had in my cart then the first person who answered the number given to me was unprofessional and rude. the next guy was very polite and explained what I needed to know. who ever you are contracting with to feild your calls need some training.

danielc682
Daniel C.
4/8/19

The only time I saw size was when choosing the size. Didn't see size, or color at check out. I wanted to just make sure I was getting what I was about to pay for! I ordered the Reversable in size Med & wanted a Red item!I say this for the record. Thanks,
Daniel, aka Dapper Dan

jand155
jan D.
4/7/19

After being so disappointed that Merrill had discontinued a certain style of hiking shoes, I found them here! Bought to pairs in order to not run out again!

dennisw100
Dennis W.
4/6/19

Easy and fast shopping making for a less stressful checkout, and they gave me 5% off helping with the shipping! Would recommend!

sangp5
Sang P.
4/5/19

I was helped by Cory who gave me a correct promo code for 10% off when I was having trouble with a different code. Thanks!

stevee101
steve E.
4/5/19

The site offered free shipping but upon checking out I was advised that I needed to pay shipping. I contacted customer service and they agreed that the item stated free shipping but it "must be a mistake" and were unwilling to stand behind what THEIR site stated.

lb238
L B.
4/4/19

The specs listed these as "eyeglass compatible", however, the goggle fit too snug over my particular eyeglass frame.

zachp27
Zach P.
4/4/19

It was a simple process. The site is designed with great filtering features making it easy to find exactly what you are looking for.

vickis160
Vicki S.
4/4/19

Did not like that I could not order same products on Ebates. Also did not like that I could not use the coupon code.

chrisg513
Chris G.
4/3/19

Second time buying from the-house and always fast shipping and great products. Have not been disappointed yet!

lado1
Lad O.
4/2/19

Good, Item was packed well and showed up quickly as advertised. The free beanie was a nice added bonus.

benl157
Ben L.
4/2/19

Easy browsing. Good deals. Nice pay options. Excellent customer service. I found the bindings cheaper a week after purchase. I called and the rep told me the product I bought did not qualify as it was a 2019 model and the one at the lower price was 2018. I checked the link again and under 2019 bindings, the same model I bought was in fact at the lower price. I called back and she confirmed I was correct. She quickly set up a refund of the difference which I received as a gift card. Thank you.

I would suggest to offer a chat support for customers. This way you can upload pictures of product defects, send quotes from email threads, or send links to the products in question so the rep can see what you see on the site in real time.

anonymousi388
anonymous I.
4/2/19

The house always has the best selection of gloves! The most styles, big sizes that are hard to find elsewhere, and it seems like they always have a bunch of "last years" gear, for a great price. works great for me since I go through a pair or two of mittens about every season or every other.

Questions? Get answers from the The House staff and other customers.

4 Photos for The House