Review of The House

The House reviews

toddp92
Todd P.
2/17/19

Great. I have been looking for these. I have extreme foot issues. I heave a hard time finding shoes. Second of all I have Fred flinstone feet , not pretty. Local shoe stores have stopped carrying these. You have them on sale... what?

francess141
Frances S.
2/17/19

Found what I was looking for quicly...they have a great selection. I think they could provide a bit more detail in their description (albeit it's pretty good). I like how Skis.com provides their descriptive info. Checkout was easy

anonymousn329
anonymous N.
2/17/19

Love the selection and description from your website. Super easy to navigate and the prices are great.

alant188
Alan T.
2/17/19

I bought this jacket last year in the off season and realized the jacket was too small. Now that it's mid-season I was looking for this jacket again in a larger size but could not find it anywhere else on the web but on The House. Extremely happy i was able to re-purchase this jacket at an even better price a year later.

naokoi
Naoko I.
2/16/19

Great price, great merchandise and great shipping! I will definitely come back to do more shopping in the near future!!

wille27
Will E.
2/16/19

Had a visa gift card, didn't allow me to enter that card plus another to cover the remaining cost so I had to split up my order.

cjg7
CJ G.
2/16/19

Your site didn't have size info for women and the specification that the jacket Women's Maybird™ Insulated Jacket is windproof.

maryb539
Mary B.
2/16/19

A little tricky switching colors on a hat once it was in the cart. It was a freebie that ws offered with the jacket.

roberts819
Robert S.
2/16/19

I would like to be able to enter special instructions for shipping ( e.g. "leave on back porch" or "require signature" or "hold at fedex facility"

joniv6
Joni V.
2/15/19

We have ordered clothes/outerwear from The House many times. We have active boys, and are very satisfied with every product we have purchased! Super quick shipping, easy return if we order the wrong size, and decent quality clothing!

steveb899
Steve B.
2/15/19

I love ordering from you guys! What I can't find at my local shop when I need it right then you always have it and get it to me in a timely manner.

anonymoush336
anonymous H.
2/15/19

Love your store and also the amazon dj’s Boardshop option. New Alaska resident so trying to maximize shipping costs.

christianc153
Christian C.
2/14/19

Fast and easy, your discounts are great and affordable prices. Would highly recommend to friends and family!

ryanv46
Ryan V.
2/14/19

I was offered 2 different 5% discount codes form your website and neither would apply to the product that I purchased

timk230
Tim K.
2/14/19

Shopping was fine; but with online sales there’s always a gamble associated with not knowing exactly what you’re getting. I can only hope my optimism is justified.

jenj53
Jen J.
2/14/19

Shopping online or in person is always fine. Hopefully my package will arrive in a timely fashion this time instead of taking more than a week.

markc744
mark c.
2/13/19

Had to put in order 3 times for it to go through...I was charged 3 times...for an order that only went through once. Customer service no help whatsoever...so I had to take time out of my day to call FedEx to intercept 2 packages heading my way.Been 10 days..my refund not in my bank yet.Many other online company's to deal with....no one needs this hassle.

britneyl11
britney L.
2/13/19

great prices and products. We were looking for used products and ended up here, buying new products for the same price as used!

danilew
Danile W.
2/13/19

Good. "Live chats" are never with anyone with real knowledge of product anyway, only ordering questions..that's o.k. I asked for additional vet's discount. There is none. And then just asked for some "platform peddles to ship, as peddles don't come with Fuji bike orders. Not a deal breaker but would like a pair.

lindsayu5
Lindsay U.
2/13/19

The only thing that would have made it better, would have been, to have an estimated arrival date for the item. Sometimes, you don't realize that equipment is broken, until you're preparing for a trip. Need to know if youll have it in time, so you can make other arrangements, if necessary. Crossing my fingers and hoping, at this point, that my gamble to go with yall, instead of my Amazon Prime, pays off.

briank301
Brian K.
2/12/19

Easy to navigate, quick and easy purchase process. My order arrived quickly as promised (2 days) and was exactly as described. I will definitely shop at The House again, Thanks!

jaysona9
Jayson A.

quick and easy.
No promo codes or freebies like the old days with the-house

I remember you used to throw in snowboard dvd movies and stickers but sadly not with this order.

mikec504
Mike C.
2/12/19

I think the skis will be great. Easy to find TheHouse with a google search for classis XC skis on sale.

jasoni15
Jason I.
2/12/19

Easy to navigate website. Easy access to coupons and sale items. Lowish free shipping threshold. Pleased with the customer centric nature. At least it all appears to be.

margaretm363
Margaret M.
2/12/19

I've never placed an order with your company before but, so far, I am satisfied with the ordering process

Questions? Get answers from the The House staff and other customers.

4 Photos for The House