The House Boardshop reviews

Saint Paul, Minnesota, USA
info@the-house.com

rachelo37
2/21/18

I purchased a couple of sunglasses at stellar prices. They shipped the very same day I purchased the. and were received within days! Best shipping speed ever.

betht44
2/21/18

Great service. Great price. Easy to follow website. Best price too. My son was surprised. I definitely will order from them again.

jamesc533
2/21/18

bought set of goggles first pair had huge scratch on the lens returned that pair the second pair came without the face-mask that the description said and the first pair i received had in them after calling back a second time i was told that the pair i picked never came with the mask (which is a lie) and was offered no credit for the difference on the mask price or refund of the mask price service agent was rude and just told me to return the goggle if i didn't like them once i checked the website it show the goggles at a 30 dollar mark down won't be buying from this site ever again.

tinab160
2/20/18

This is my first time ordering from this site and I was impressed. Excellent products. Great prices. And fast shipping. Way to go!

billm234
2/19/18

Excellent product & service from The House plus competitive pricing - Good deal and easy website to navigate. I love the Burton leather ski gloves

kenyas7
2/19/18

Fast shipping and good price on the product. We will order again when we need more snowboard equipment.

lloydl26
2/19/18

This pairing of skis and bindings is just what I needed. It's a fitness combo at a really good price. I'll be using it a lot.

stephens202
2/19/18

Super speedy and great packaging The board is beautiful and thank you for the free bag with it You guys are amazing and thank you for everything!!!

ericn45
2/19/18

Jerry was very helpful when the boots we wanted were out of stock. We will be back when we need anything else

duks
2/19/18

Easy check out process. Quick delivery. All the ordered items were accurate. I am happy with the House Boardshop so I will order more in the future.

josephv36
2/18/18

So far, the product is as described. I have not ridden the bike as of yet, but it looks and feels good.

jacobs139
2/16/18

Being rather tall, ordering gear that fits can be challenging. I utilized the chat feature on The House's website to help find what would work best for me. The items I ordered arrived within the time frame that was expected. The gear I ordered fit perfectly, which is a testament to the knowledge of the staff member that assisted me with my purchase.

owenh37
2/14/18

Its what very good but I payed for 2 day and it still took 5 days to get in other than that it was great

mylest3
2/13/18

All of my gear was 20% off or more and everything has worked very well. I'm super pleased with muly purchase!

tomc212
2/13/18

I ordered from The House because their prices were great, the selection was fantastic, the sizing information was available on every page for every manufacturer, and the customer service experience was top notch! I will gladly shop The House in the future for all my gear needs.

The returns process was also very painless, they processed my return quickly, and refunded me immediately. No waiting around for weeks for "processing time" like some other online stores. Those details make all the difference to me.

macyp2
2/13/18

I expected to receive all of my items, but each piece was individually packaged, in immaculate quality, and fit well! I will definitely be ordering again.

jb367
2/13/18

Bomb ass stuff like for real the best. If i had more money id give it to them for more bomb ass deals. Im also running out of good things to say to get to one hundred characters to complete this amazing bomb ass review for the house

carolyns9
2/12/18

I ordered my grandsons Christmas and placed an order AFTER Christmas. Wonderful experiences both times.

brittianyt
2/12/18

I got some new Smith Sunglasses and a Burton base layer shirt from The House. It was the best deal, they were authentic and shipped fast! What else can you ask for? Fantastic!

ericr130
2/12/18

Yes I got my shoes and they feel great, they still look nice from when I first got them. They are very comfortable on my feet.

louism69
2/10/18

This is the best online shopping experience I have ever experienced. Quality merchandise was shipped quickly. I received a free gift(a stocking cap) as part of a sales promotion. To top it off the boots went on sale shortly after my purchase and they reimbursed me the difference. The people I communicated with were the best.

melaniel51
2/10/18

Online chat worked really well - prompt and helpful. My order shipped and arrived quickly and in one package.

scotts328
2/10/18

I finally bought my two boys real snowboards. I couldn't be happier with the boards, and bindings packages I chose. They both fit perfectly and were a real value considering the quality. The video reviews and other info from The House site made it much easier to pick packages. Thank you House team.
-Scott

laurenc379
2/8/18

Enjoyed my shopping experience here very much. Easy quick and convenient. Product came very fast! The products are great and fit very well. Can't wait to use them!

ducv
2/8/18

I bought a Skate Banana board and got it on time. The board is great, plus I was gifted a sport watch. Would totally shop here again

Questions? Get answers from the The House Boardshop staff and other customers.

The House Boardshop?