Review of The House

The House reviews

amyb453
2/22/19

I called to get a return label for snowboard boots on January 26th, paid over $8 for the label. Called 2 days later because I hadn't received it, spent 15 minutes on hold. They told me the label was resent and I should see it soon. One week later, call back same story. Called back 4 MORE TIMES! Average of 18 minutes on hold each time. Was told I can just ship it myself. (after I have paid for the label!) I called back today for the 6'th time, finally they realized they were using my P.O. box as a shipping address so the label was not processed. Asked for them to refund me the shipping label because of the inconvenience, stress, headache, and abysmal customer service. Was told no, I could still get my $150.00 back but they do not offer free returns. Nearly a MONTH later! Ridicules. Horrible, I have ordered from them so many times and will never order from there again. Don't waste your time or money. Good thing I am not counting on that $150.

ryanu10
Ryan U.
2/18/19

Great prices on quality gear so far. I’ve done a lot of searching and can’t believe some of the prices I’ve gotten.

anonymousl327
anonymous L.
2/18/19

Quick and easy ordering. Love that we can have our products in 2 days, just in time for our big trip this week!

richardw819
Richard W.
2/18/19

Nothing about your shopping cart worked until I enabled cookies, and I didn't get a message indicating what the problem was.

Also, I googled the product using google shopping, and it indicated "no tax" but you did charge tax.

shawnm219
Shawn M.
2/18/19

Our experience with The House was very good. Cory in Customer Service was very helpful with answering our product questions.

sarahb625
Sarah B.
2/18/19

I have always had a great experiences with the House! The customer service is on it and the selection is always the best.

anonymousj327
anonymous J.
2/18/19

Great website. Super easy to use. Called your 1-800 number and the gentlemen was very helpful and answered all of my questions. He also gave me his personal recommendation, which I followed.

teresaw161
Teresa W.
2/18/19

This website needs lots of work!!! It says plainly that it takes paypal, I tried for two days to get this to go through. Called customer service and he was no help. He didn’t even know that the website stated that it takes paypal. He said the purchase wouldn’t go through because they problally don’t take paypal when the website said it did, then he said try on a different device, well I was already ahead of him as I tried three devices. Then he blames my internet, what a crock. So I tried a different credit card and it went through. I would not have bothered trying again with this website the ONLY reason I did is because I saved $40. Very frustrating experience with website and customer service.

anonymouso356
anonymous O.
2/18/19

Need better description of differences between XC ski binding types. The difference between NNN and NNN BC is especially confusing.

pw71
P W.
2/18/19

Nervous about the back order. Praying we receive the jacket by March 4th. If the jacket doesn’t comes in,will my refund be issued immediately?

toddp92
Todd P.
2/17/19

Great. I have been looking for these. I have extreme foot issues. I heave a hard time finding shoes. Second of all I have Fred flinstone feet , not pretty. Local shoe stores have stopped carrying these. You have them on sale... what?

francess141
Frances S.
2/17/19

Found what I was looking for quicly...they have a great selection. I think they could provide a bit more detail in their description (albeit it's pretty good). I like how Skis.com provides their descriptive info. Checkout was easy

anonymousn329
anonymous N.
2/17/19

Love the selection and description from your website. Super easy to navigate and the prices are great.

alant188
Alan T.
2/17/19

I bought this jacket last year in the off season and realized the jacket was too small. Now that it's mid-season I was looking for this jacket again in a larger size but could not find it anywhere else on the web but on The House. Extremely happy i was able to re-purchase this jacket at an even better price a year later.

naokoi
Naoko I.
2/16/19

Great price, great merchandise and great shipping! I will definitely come back to do more shopping in the near future!!

wille27
Will E.
2/16/19

Had a visa gift card, didn't allow me to enter that card plus another to cover the remaining cost so I had to split up my order.

cjg7
CJ G.
2/16/19

Your site didn't have size info for women and the specification that the jacket Women's Maybird™ Insulated Jacket is windproof.

maryb539
Mary B.
2/16/19

A little tricky switching colors on a hat once it was in the cart. It was a freebie that ws offered with the jacket.

roberts819
Robert S.
2/16/19

I would like to be able to enter special instructions for shipping ( e.g. "leave on back porch" or "require signature" or "hold at fedex facility"

joniv6
Joni V.
2/15/19

We have ordered clothes/outerwear from The House many times. We have active boys, and are very satisfied with every product we have purchased! Super quick shipping, easy return if we order the wrong size, and decent quality clothing!

steveb899
Steve B.
2/15/19

I love ordering from you guys! What I can't find at my local shop when I need it right then you always have it and get it to me in a timely manner.

anonymoush336
anonymous H.
2/15/19

Love your store and also the amazon dj’s Boardshop option. New Alaska resident so trying to maximize shipping costs.

christianc153
Christian C.
2/14/19

Fast and easy, your discounts are great and affordable prices. Would highly recommend to friends and family!

ryanv46
Ryan V.
2/14/19

I was offered 2 different 5% discount codes form your website and neither would apply to the product that I purchased

timk230
Tim K.
2/14/19

Shopping was fine; but with online sales there’s always a gamble associated with not knowing exactly what you’re getting. I can only hope my optimism is justified.

Questions? Get answers from the The House staff and other customers.

4 Photos for The House