The House Boardshop reviews

Saint Paul, Minnesota 55117, USA
info@the-house.com

federicob19
5/21/18

It was a very good purchase, I could be advised online via chat, the times were fulfilled in the offices and the products arrived without problems

dannya59
5/19/18

After weeks of searching for my size in a shoe that was out of stock everywhere else, The House had it and delivered in record time. Shoes fit perfect. I will definitely look here first next time.

davem358
5/17/18

I had two unusual manufactures issues with rain/light duty jackets and they both had to be returned. I ordered a third Marmot Goretex jacket and it works perfect. The staff helped me get them back on RMA's and everything worked out very well.
I purchase from them frequently for my whole family.
Thx,
Dave

danielk228
5/17/18

Amazing.Great deals,best products,fast shipping,and gave a cool hat and some kickass stickers.Now it needs more word aksjsjdjskwksjxudjzkwksjduxuxkskskxuxudjwkenebeddjsjejeje

debk56
Deb K.
5/17/18

I received some Burton shirts yesterday - got here super quickly! However, even though they are medium in size, they are super large on me. Solution? Keep them for sleep shirts and order more shirts in small! Win - win!

tonyl158
Tony L.
5/16/18

Wish I could remember his name, but whoever answered my questions about sizing really helped. Thanks for everything.

mariav73
Maria V.
5/16/18

The site doesn’t show the size chart. I’m taking risk by ordering my regular size, but we all know that sizes differ from brand to brand.

krystinap
5/15/18

They stretch to your feet fast, feel great to wear. Didn't get DC sticker in my box. Disappointed in that

lindap278
Linda P.
5/15/18

It appears that you have some pretty good deals. Usually when I find a good price, there are none left in my size. Hoping these will work for me.

erich362
eric h.
5/15/18

Not bad at all, decent prices, although normally y'all throw in a free hat or something on orders over certain amounts.. no biggie always like your selection.

neilr74
Neil R.
5/15/18

Web page was easy to navigate and provided all information needed to make sure you purchase the correct size.

larryl151
5/14/18

I buy most of my snowboard gear from The House, but I also buy shoes and shirts because they have everything! And shipping is lightning fast.

patsyk8
Patsy K.
5/14/18

Selection is good, but some sizes are missing. Prices are mostly not bad, but not the lowest. Ordering process is easy.

cynthiab198
Cynthia B.
5/14/18

It was very easy to find the brand and type of shoe I wanted. Check out with Paypal was super easy and the price can't be beat!

francess79
Frances S.
5/14/18

Straight forward ordering process, however website in the iPhone doesn’t work that well when editing address details etc

stevem274
Steve M.
5/14/18

the guys on the chat could not have been more human, more friendly, and super , and personal advice. made a big difference, and te reason i bought from the house (the videos are really helpful too

johng917
John G.
5/14/18

I messaged an employee through the site, they were helpful and informative. The products are great quality and very fair pricing, especially when you dig deep into some sales. I plan to make many purchases in the near future, as a matter of fact will be buying another bike this month. I would recommend The House to anyone looking for great outdoor products!

shannonl101
5/14/18

This bike is amazing! So sturdy and ready for some action. The House was quick to deliver and had great customer service.

rinconp
Rincon P.
5/14/18

As an ex-ski lift operator and experienced rider, I have bought 2 snowboards and 1 set of bindings using The House throughout the years. Nothing but good things to say about their prices and customer service. Keep up the good work everyone! Your customers appreciate it!

chrisc486
Chris C.
5/14/18

You guys had what I was looking for in the size I was looking for when no other retailer had it. Thank you!!! And thanks for the 5% off code, too!

marya707
Mary A.
5/14/18

Shipping for AK is incredibly biased as USPS charges flat rate for all states.. will not be reordering after seeing we are charged extra $20..

dellah11
Della H.
5/14/18

This is my second purchase for PK Ripper Supper Elite XL! By far the best BMX bike I have ever owned. I want to keep a second one on hand so when I ware it out I can pull a new one out of the box.

hy5
H Y.
5/13/18

Nice site. Great Prices. In the checkout confirmation, this bicycle model has the style listed as "men's". I thought the step through models were typically "women's." The model is Monterey - rather than Montery.
Partial assembly required was more like minimal assembly required - ride-able in less than one hour. Awesome.

keithf56
5/13/18

Great store. Will continue to purchase from this site. Prices are good. Products are great. Good variety. Keep the deals coming.

mikek330
Mike K.
5/13/18

Prices compared favorably to the rest of the internet (including amazon), ordering was easy, sizing guides were easy and helpful.

Questions? Get answers from the The House Boardshop staff and other customers.

The House Boardshop?