Review of The-house

Saint Paul, Minnesota 55117, USA
info@the-house.com

tommyc67
8/18/18

Great service, great prices, big variety& timely delivery. I'll definitely purchase from The House again! Thank you! What's not to love?

josephw205
8/18/18

Great products at a low price, there is no better place online. The wax seems to be in good condition and was responsible price for 200g. Volcom socks felt great and look forward to using them this winter

mattheww201
8/18/18

I purchased a couple pairs of Smith glasses on The-house.com. These glasses were at a reduced price. The glasses came damage free and on-time.

brettc63
8/15/18

Ordered some shorts because of the great price. They arrived promptly, my fault for ordering the wrong size. The return process is straightforward, no need to complain about filling out a paper form like other reviewers, I own a pen. Money was refunded to my CC promptly.
Ordered the correct size and for cheaper than anywhere else on the internet.
Consider me a happy camper... maybe I'm easy to please...

chillyc
8/15/18

Another great transaction! Awesome prices, big variety and good quality! I'll definitely purchase from The House again sometime soon! Thank you!

alvarov4
8/14/18

Esquí de excelente relación precio-calidad y el envío fue muy rápido y oportuno, la ayuda del chat es muy buena y entrega orientación clara y precisa.

mariahg10
8/14/18

Always happy with what I get from the house. Love both the products that I ordered this time. I always tells my friends to order from here!

coleb27
8/14/18

What can I really say about this company other than"absolutely amazing". I have been looking for a new snowboard for a few months now and I've come to the house website many many time. Every time there's someone there to chat with me and answer any and all questions I have. Got the lib tech attack banana and man, it's awesome. Great prices, fast shipping. No sticker pack with the board though but thats literally the only "bad" thing I could say and that's not even bad!

jjs27
JJ S.
8/12/18

Site is awesome, wish I could use to browse multiple brands at once instead of just one.
The pants and jacket I order had sizing charts that were off, I haven't bought new gear in a while so I got my measurements taken. The jacket fits but is a bit smaller than what I was expecting, the size could be right just a weird fit. The pants are too short and a bit tight would to swap them out for a different size if possible. The helmet, and binding were just what I was expecting. The googles came with an extra set of lenses and frames which was a nice surprise!

Also got a free House beanie!

jonasn7
8/12/18

Purchased clearance skis in the off season....what a great value! Shipping was quick, and I had no problem to resolve

chuckm102
8/12/18

Perfect stomp pad - description says silver, but item is black. No worries, I was wanting black, but for the price I couldn't go wrong.

michaels1274
Michael S.
8/12/18

Sometimes the sort doesn't work, I didn't pay attention to specific situations when it wasn't working.

anonymousj68
anonymous J.
8/12/18

Not happy with billing/receiving. Rejected my order multiple times..... Had to ship to my house in Iowa, just to pay more to have it in return sent to me in Alaska??? This website is definitely getting a hands down from me at this point :(

natashag39
Natasha G.
8/12/18

I'm just hoping the shoes fit well. I haven't worm adidas brand in years and I forget if they run small or not. Overall, I'm very excited to get them!

cyb5
Cy B.
8/12/18

everything was very easy to find, you didnt have everything i wanted but i loved the fact that you had a service guy messaging you and helping you the whole way through.

stephaniem390
8/11/18

Great selection, great pricing, very quick delivery! 10/10 very happy with my overall shopping experience!!

tamarav17
Tamara V.
8/11/18

Great selection of styles for women's hiking and exercise clothes. Excellent assistance form Live Chat rep Brenna. Happy I can use my Amazon account for the purchase also.

devink24
Devin K.
8/11/18

Found the shoes I was looking for (and couldn't find anywhere else) very quickly and in my size. Price was very reasonable, as was the shipping cost. I was able to use my Amazon account to pay for it very easily. It probably took less than a minute to complete my order. Very satisfied : )

richb109
Rich B.
8/11/18

It's been a long time since I've ordered from The house but it's still a good place to buy the type of items that they sell.

donovanp6
Donovan P.
8/11/18

Great prices and the site was easy to navigate. the reviews on products were helpful. Ready to ride the new rig this season!

clovera
Clover A.
8/11/18

Always an excellent and easy experience. Site navigation is easy. I put in my parameters and I'm good to go.

joshf65
Josh F.
8/11/18

Pretty easy to navigate, I liked how they had the specs of each board listed below. The information to tell you what kind of board you might be interested in depending on what you had in mind is helpful too.

jamesm1394
James M.
8/11/18

Your website was easy to navigate & the layout was user friendly. You guys also had a lot of options and plenty information about your products. Great prices for a surf family of 5 from Hawaii going on a snowboard trip to Canada. I only wish there were more options for my youngest who is 4. Huge Mahalos for supplying us with some of our gear. I just hope it fits!

davidl1012
David L.
8/11/18

I liked live chat was offered right away and they actually responded quickly.
I would have given you 5 Stars but my Google search came back with a sales price of $35 for a Jansport backpack. Then I get to your website and that is only for the plain ugly colors. The one I was looking for was $48. Bait and Switch much?

jamesw883
8/10/18

Thanks House! I received my order on time and the pricing was the best I could find online. Great selection and unbeatable discounts. You guys are doing the lords work.

Questions? Get answers from the The-house staff and other customers.

The-house?