Review of The House

info@the-house.com

josephc283
Joseph C.
7/17/19

What kind of shwag could I get for such a purchase? I’ve bought many sticks from you guys. My first ever and most recent.

brendac212
Brenda C.
7/16/19

Very limited choices . Returned supra vaiders because of material tear. Wanted the same shoe in exchange. Didn't have the same size and had to spend $20 more.

denniss379
Dennis S.
7/15/19

Sales team was great however am kind of disappointed about this item being excluded from free shipping when I have purchased many product spent a-lot of money with The-House.

mistyh37
Misty H.
7/12/19

I love the quality of my hoodie it came in the perfect amount of time I love the house thank yall and yall rock

creedc
Creed C.
7/10/19

Been shopping at The House for over 20 years, always a good selection, always a good price always on time, nothing ever damaged.

brendaj84
Brenda J.
7/9/19

Don't like the fact that they say it's a site-wide sale but when you go to order the item and put the redemption code in its excluded of course. False advertising.

matthewl91
Matthew L.
7/9/19

Everything seemed to go well. Really hoping I’m going to get the shades by Friday (I picked the 2 Day mail service specifically for that reason).

jonj46
Jon J.
7/8/19

Good customer support answered all questions and gave the information needed to make decision along with competitive pricing.

zackc21
Zack C.
7/8/19

You earned my business by offering a discount code on my purchase because the item I originally wanted was not in stock. BRILLIANT!!!!

wesleyq2
Wesley Q.
7/8/19

I enjoy shopping at "The house", the info help me choose and the chat and extra redemption help me make up my mind. thanks

siri1
Sir I.
7/6/19

I am disappointed to notice that a purchase up to this amount through your website does not merit a free shipping. This might make me to seek other site in my future purchase.

stevenm157
Steven M.
7/4/19

Good support despite tight schedules, decent pricing, site is fairly well organized, but chat support makes it easier to shop, only problem was that I had to guess the shipping costs because you would only know after you log in to pay pal and input an address, so no shipping calculator outside of chat support. So far, the experience has been enjoyable, I'm hoping everything is as legit as it looks.

donc259
Don C.
7/3/19

The House is the way to go.... Great prices, Great products, Prompt shipping, I would recommend shopping here for anyone.

These guys are great.

anonymousb551
anonymous B.
6/30/19

Good service. selected the wrong shipping so they cancelled the first order so we could replace with the correct shipping.

jeffreyn64
Jeffrey N.
6/28/19

satisfied to this point. As long as product arrives within the specified time frame, and my payment info remains secure, I will likely continue my patronage.

anonymouse506
anonymous E.
6/24/19

They never gave me any options to let
me know what was going on. But overall I had a good time shopping so I’d give it a four.

seand174
Sean D.
6/22/19

Love how easy it is to search and how great your prices are! Thank you for making it easy to find some affordable skate shoes. Best search engine to refine as well. Even the reviews helped me pick the right size, as I found out New Balance skate shoes can run small. Hopefully they fit perfect now!

pamelam344
Pamela M.
6/22/19

My shipping way changed from the regular $7.95 to 2 day at $16.95 and there was no way to change it back without cancelling and starting over. That should be possible with a edit shipping key. As far as the shoes go I am wearing a pair right now that I love and I'm going on a cruise next week and needed a new pair.

deborahw315
Deborah W.
6/21/19

Thanks for holding onto my shopping cart for a few days until I was ready to complete the transaction.

anonymousv474
anonymous V.
6/19/19

Mobile device was tricky . The website kept telling me my browser was out of date and had trouble processing my order

kristeng53
Kristen G.
6/19/19

I spoke with several folks from Fran to Tom to someone on the phone who gave me different advice- but the last bit of advice was that the 16" 2.2 fat bike would suit me. I'm 5' 7-1/2 and if for some reason it doesn't fit, I will return.

brendaz9
Brenda Z.
6/17/19

your site was easy to navigate and we could find what we needed. we liked the size chart you provided.

tammyh219
Tammy H.
6/17/19

I ordered a Roxy Long Board for my daughters 15th birthday. The price was good, the shipping was fast and free and she loves it! Beautiful board and a happy teenage girl = birthday success!!

derekp76
Derek P.
6/17/19

found a great price on a entry set of water skis - had a question, which was answered super quickly via chat.

isaiahd19
Isaiah d.
6/16/19

great help and Jordan from bike support was absolutely helpful and well versed in his knowledge about different frames and models of bikes.

Questions? Get answers from the The House staff and other customers.

4 Photos for The House