Review of The-house

Saint Paul, Minnesota, USA
info@the-house.com

nicoled97
12/13/17

I have asked a bazillion questions of customer support and they have been so incredibly helpful. I so appreciate the level of expertise and support.

kimberlys135
12/13/17

Great products and sales. Just in time for our Christmas ski trip to Colorado with the grandparents.

lucast21
12/13/17

Thanks for having great deals, normally I wouldn't be able to afford new gear. I've been rocking the same jacket and pants since 2000. Yeah it was time!

lucyl78
12/13/17

Great selection and price was competitive. I found more variety (and slightly more discount) here in certain categories than other online powerhouses like backcountry or evo. To my disappointment however, the shipping was quite slow and the package came opened! Thank goodness my item was contained in a plastic bag from the manufacturer or else it'd be totally damaged.

tracyk44
12/13/17

This jacket was a great price and great quality! It ran a little bigger than I thought so I had to exchange it but luckily there was a Large! My son loved it!

sandyb94
12/13/17

Wonderful service and fast shipping.
Second purchase for Christmas. Buying became easy with the great description on the item.

christiand53
12/13/17

The equipment arrived on time with free delivery and everything was intact. Thanks for a great shopping experience!

jeffg124
12/13/17

Prices were awesome, delivery was fast and the product selection is great!.
Will definitely shop here a lot more

christophers134
12/13/17

Wish the skis were packaged better. And I got charged and sent two pairs. However, I used the extra pair for another present.

maureenk26
12/13/17

I'm very happy with my purchase from the house.com I placed my order easily & received my order quickly!

pamd43
12/12/17

I buy gifts here for my son all the time. Have never had a problem!! Great prices, great service. Would highly recommend!

mariannew12
12/12/17

I have a nephew who was a sponsored snowboarder and place in many world competitions. He recommended "The House" and I was not disappointed! I got a great board for an amazing price and received it within 3 days of ordering it.

tonya481
12/12/17

Sweet gear sweet price and fast delivery. Everything fit right and is what is shown on site. And it's a good site with lots of stuff you know good stuff the stuff you need that makes life worth it.

josephn48
12/12/17

Great deal, great advice, great price. I will buy everything here from now on. Now I have to keep talking to get to 100 characters.

daves283
12/12/17

The-House fires on all cylinders every time! Great products great prices great service. Always go to The-House first!

sandyr79
12/12/17

Great customer service and always like the products. They are my go to place for buying boarding gear for my son.

chrisw304
12/12/17

Great selection, great prices, fast delivery. The House is everything I want for winter gear ....................................................................................

matthewh125
12/12/17

Everything here was cheaper than the manufacturer's website!
I've been a customer of The-House for 10 years and am very pleased!

lexiew2
12/12/17

The shipping and communication and customer service has been amazing. So far everything about the ordering process has been great. The products are exactly as described, but they are Christmas presents for my son so I will not know if they fit him until after the 25th. I know he love them I just hope they are not too big! I look forward to doing more businesses with The-house and will recommend the website to all my friends.

brandonb117
12/12/17

Superior service. Very pleased with The House as always!!! Thank you! The order was delivered quickly, nothing was damaged, and the order was completed with nothing missing! I will always be coming back to you guys for the best deals out there.

zacharyl21
12/12/17

Awesome Deivery times and very good shipping quality. And love how the site looks especially the snowbord section very great service overall

pieterf2
Pieter F.
12/12/17

Very good customer support that are well experienced and professional. The items themselves came swiftly and were of high standard.

jilly16
12/12/17

I ordered a variety of winter and ski accessories. All were priced very reasonably and were great quality! Delivery was much quicker than some of the Big Name online sites I've ordered from this holiday season.

charlier43
12/12/17

I had a great experience from buying to delivery! We placed our original order online. We then second guessed ourselves so we called the house, spoke with a guy in the ski department who helped us change our original order. We got great advice, and got a much better deal. They far exceeded my expectations!

williamb329
12/12/17

Prices were great. Excellent selection. Lots of helpful product info. Super fast shipping. Only thing to suggest would be more product reviews but those can be found easily enough. Thanks, guys.

Questions? Get answers from the The-house staff and other customers.

The-house?