FamilyFunPowersports reviews

Tel: 732-991-2194
sales@familyfunpowersports.com

lisat167
4/21/17

I bought a chinese ATV from some other website on line. We had some issues with it and the company we found familyfunpowersports and they made us a appt and fixed our unit for us and were very knowledgeable with these units that we bought another one for our other kid. If we wouldn't have found them I would have said to never by one of these being we aren't mechanically capable to fix this at all. Thank you Guys for all your help I recommend Familyfunpowersports to everyone!! They tech line is the best... read reviews its well worth it..

nickd46
9/14/15

I was in the market for a kids Chinese
ATV and found familyfunpowersports.com on the net. This was the fifth place I looked at to purchase from. I almost bought from powersportsmax but was glad I didn't after reading the horrible reviews. Most companies Website I looked at where very hard to navigate and understand that's why I like Familyfunpowersports very easy to use and if you call them are are a great help. They are a small family owned company with great service and the willingness to help me choose the proper ATV I needed. Very happy with my purchase. Highly recommend this company.

Questions? Get answers from the FamilyFunPowersports staff and other customers.

FamilyFunPowersports?