Kellyco Metal Detectors reviews

support@kellycodetectors.com

thomass688
Thomas S.
5/14/19

Shopping was great and the site was very user friendly. I enjoyed the detailed info on each item as well.

kennetd
Kennet D.
5/7/19

I'm rating this without getting items yet. Still waiting for delivery of my stuff but I have faith in kellyco thanks Ken.

mikey90
Mike Y.
5/5/19

always good pricing,..excellent turn around time on shipping.
never had to use it...but customer service seems readily available

dennish256
dennis h.
5/4/19

very helpful as always I asked a question and they got back to me within 2 hours. Thank you for your help

carlt135
Carl T.
5/2/19

The product works well and as expected. The sound quality is exceptional for the price range. Its comfortable to wear.

zacharyt40
Zachary T.
4/29/19

Been a few years since I've ordered from Kellyco. Decent site setup. Decent prices. Could not log onto my account as I forgot my password and the reset did not work so I checked out as a guest. But ohwell.

wesleyf75
Wesley F.
4/25/19

Great bought the Anfibio Multi then they lowered the price just my luck but you all are great at Kellyco

leey32
Lee Y.
11/3/18

Placed order only to find out the item was already out of stock. I got an email saying my order had been shipped and delivered. Thinking my detector had been stolen. I called and found out most of my information was on another computer.
After waiting on hold for a length of time I hung up and called back to find out my order never shipped and the item was on back order. Had this information been posted I would never had wasted my time. What a way to treat your customers I rate your service a zero.........................................................

cynthiat138
11/2/18

Found same item cheaper at another place on the internet. Customer service Dept was very curiosity but not at all able to help answer any questions about my order.

clemf3
10/31/18

Kellyco don't play around. When you order something they see that you get it and are satisfied with the order. THANKS GREAT JOB

jimw315
10/31/18

Product was delivered in 2 days. Bought a MXT pro a few years back and was also very happy with service. I would recommend this company to friends.

garryn10
10/31/18

As far as Kellyco all good, As far as Nel Coils All good ,As far as price OMG!
Coil = $209 USA,+ Fedex $37.24+ Fedex Brokerage $52.54 total = $298.78USA

$298.78 converted to Canadian =$393.44 Canadian !
As far as Fedex goes I give them Zero Stars ! What a Ripoff. I also wish Kellyco could have advised me .

Kellyco invoice # 100057995 Prof of purchase with my address not a great idea Kellyco

mikes1345
10/27/18

Excellence!!! Arrived in two days. Kellyco is top notch in my book. Thank you for a great experence. Will definitely recomend Kellyco as the place to shop for quality products.

davids1443
David S.
10/27/18

Quick and Easy! Awesome customer service, and fast delivery. I spoke with sales rep., placed my order and (WOW) received it the next day. Very pleased with product and customer service.
David Shelton

douglasc117
Douglas C.
10/26/18

Kellyco has always been my choice when it comes to metal detectors, Great folks to work with and they always have my back .

davew274
Dave W.
10/25/18

I wish the metal detector had come with a Instruction Manual, instead of just having it online which is harder to use.

bradr90
Brad R.
10/25/18

Easy ordering online- a little surprised that the 'Kellyco Sticker' wasn't included with purchase- I had to pay $1 for their sticker to advertise for them

amyg263
10/23/18

great coil, got it in record time. been enjoying the heck out of it. finding lots of goodies that i missed using my stock DD coil

kevinb614
Kevin B.
10/23/18

Using the Kellyco site was fast and easy. The company packaged my product well, it arrived safely and works as advertised. I'm 100% satisfied with service and product.

danj127
10/22/18

Fantastic service , Ordered two detectors late online after hours and was notified early next morning of the shipping information waiting pick-up. Received the box the next day . Outstanding service and value. Can not ask for any better service. Thanks

samuelp62
Samuel P.
10/18/18

Everytime I have ordered from Kellyco. They always exceed my expectations. I am planning on doing more business with Kellyco.

trevorj27
Trevor J.
10/17/18

Awesome! Fast shipping and product arrived as described again well packaged and always great help when you call. Thanks again !

lkh
10/17/18

We ordered the pinpoint detector for a home woodworking business. Shipping was very fast, and it works great. Thanks so much!

andyo32
Andy O.
10/16/18

It's a little confusing if you don't do it all the time.
After receiving the cover, I don't know why it was $15.00 plus $8.00 more for shipping. OMG! what a waste of money.

goranv1
Goran V.
10/13/18

I was very satisfied with the product had a slight hiccup with the order but customer support was a big help. Great staff, will do business with kellyco again. thanks

Questions? Get answers from the Kellyco Metal Detectors staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Kellyco Metal Detectors