Kellyco Metal Detectors reviews

support@kellycodetectors.com

leey32
Lee Y.
11/3/18

Placed order only to find out the item was already out of stock. I got an email saying my order had been shipped and delivered. Thinking my detector had been stolen. I called and found out most of my information was on another computer.
After waiting on hold for a length of time I hung up and called back to find out my order never shipped and the item was on back order. Had this information been posted I would never had wasted my time. What a way to treat your customers I rate your service a zero.........................................................

cynthiat138
11/2/18

Found same item cheaper at another place on the internet. Customer service Dept was very curiosity but not at all able to help answer any questions about my order.

clemf3
10/31/18

Kellyco don't play around. When you order something they see that you get it and are satisfied with the order. THANKS GREAT JOB

jimw315
10/31/18

Product was delivered in 2 days. Bought a MXT pro a few years back and was also very happy with service. I would recommend this company to friends.

garryn10
10/31/18

As far as Kellyco all good, As far as Nel Coils All good ,As far as price OMG!
Coil = $209 USA,+ Fedex $37.24+ Fedex Brokerage $52.54 total = $298.78USA

$298.78 converted to Canadian =$393.44 Canadian !
As far as Fedex goes I give them Zero Stars ! What a Ripoff. I also wish Kellyco could have advised me .

Kellyco invoice # 100057995 Prof of purchase with my address not a great idea Kellyco

mikes1345
10/27/18

Excellence!!! Arrived in two days. Kellyco is top notch in my book. Thank you for a great experence. Will definitely recomend Kellyco as the place to shop for quality products.

davids1443
David S.
10/27/18

Quick and Easy! Awesome customer service, and fast delivery. I spoke with sales rep., placed my order and (WOW) received it the next day. Very pleased with product and customer service.
David Shelton

douglasc117
Douglas C.
10/26/18

Kellyco has always been my choice when it comes to metal detectors, Great folks to work with and they always have my back .

davew274
Dave W.
10/25/18

I wish the metal detector had come with a Instruction Manual, instead of just having it online which is harder to use.

bradr90
Brad R.
10/25/18

Easy ordering online- a little surprised that the 'Kellyco Sticker' wasn't included with purchase- I had to pay $1 for their sticker to advertise for them

amyg263
10/23/18

great coil, got it in record time. been enjoying the heck out of it. finding lots of goodies that i missed using my stock DD coil

kevinb614
Kevin B.
10/23/18

Using the Kellyco site was fast and easy. The company packaged my product well, it arrived safely and works as advertised. I'm 100% satisfied with service and product.

danj127
10/22/18

Fantastic service , Ordered two detectors late online after hours and was notified early next morning of the shipping information waiting pick-up. Received the box the next day . Outstanding service and value. Can not ask for any better service. Thanks

samuelp62
Samuel P.
10/18/18

Everytime I have ordered from Kellyco. They always exceed my expectations. I am planning on doing more business with Kellyco.

trevorj27
Trevor J.
10/17/18

Awesome! Fast shipping and product arrived as described again well packaged and always great help when you call. Thanks again !

lkh
10/17/18

We ordered the pinpoint detector for a home woodworking business. Shipping was very fast, and it works great. Thanks so much!

andyo32
Andy O.
10/16/18

It's a little confusing if you don't do it all the time.
After receiving the cover, I don't know why it was $15.00 plus $8.00 more for shipping. OMG! what a waste of money.

goranv1
Goran V.
10/13/18

I was very satisfied with the product had a slight hiccup with the order but customer support was a big help. Great staff, will do business with kellyco again. thanks

jimmee2
Jimme E.
10/12/18

Great site, easy to use, informative comparisons, accidentally paid for express shipping but that was my fault.

thes117
The S.
10/12/18

I called Stevie Ray about 6 months before purchasing my Nokta Fors Relic while I was still researching my next detector. When I was ready to buy, the only one they had was a used Demo model. Stevie Ray kept me on the telephone while he visually inspected this Demo model. He told me it was nearly spotless!! Best part was that it was $300 off original price. When it arrived I couldn't have been any happier. It was indeed spotless, still in original factory packaging. It was as if I purchased it brand new. Thank you KellyCo, and thank you Stevie Ray. Oh, and shipping was fast - 2 days from South Florida to Central Mississippi via FedEx.

jasond281
Jason D.
10/10/18

Great customer service my only criticism was that the website showed the product in stock. A day later i was contacted by customer service that was out of stock on backorder. Kellyco had the item drop shipped directly from the manufacturer so it did arrive swiftly.

pault321
paul t.
10/6/18

Have allways been satisfied with you. My condolences for the lose of Stu> met him @ the shop and we talked for about half an hour!

guestj
Guest J.
10/3/18

On your advertising photos you show the connector with a locking nut 5-pin you sent me a 6-pin mail which I've never seen before without any looking notes I was really disappointed and how the connect to was on the stike coil. . So to me you have sent me the coil I wanted with a different connector so I won't be ordering again from you. unless you can resolve this kind regards Phillip Griffiths

phillipg61
10/3/18

Unfortunately I have a female 5 pin adapter and the one you have sent me is a 6-pin male so I'm really upset lol. can you advise me on what adapter to buy or do I send the coil back to you

colinc70
Colin C.
10/1/18

I'm a disabled veteran and my wife suggested I take up a hobby and since I was interested in metal detecting and panning for gold, I thought I'd ty to get back into the hobby. I wish I could afford a AT Pro pin pointer, as it's not easy on a fixed income. Checkout was very easy and straightforward. A pleasure to shop again with Kellyco.

Questions? Get answers from the Kellyco Metal Detectors staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Kellyco Metal Detectors