FlashLightDealer.com reviews

Tel: 844-800-5123

philipv26
Philip V.
2/15/19

Your web site is very simple to navigate and informative, I will browse through it more thoroughly when I have more time.

jaredh57
Jared H.
2/15/19

I called about an item that was on back order and It was great to talk to a person. My question was answered and I ordered the item... awesome thanks flashlightdealer for a great experience...

johnw1115
John W.
2/12/19

Great prices, but not a very user-friendly website. I followed instructions for engraving, but was unable to find an option for engraving on "Checkout Complete" page.

stantons14
Stanton S.
2/12/19

I just found your store. I needed a part. I will be back for sure to spend more $$$. I LOVE HIGH END FLASHLIGHTS!

davide409
David E.
2/9/19

You had all the Streamlight Stinger parts I needed and the order process was easy to use & FREE SHIPPING!!!

arthurd32
Arthur D.
2/6/19

Quick and efficient. Good prices and excellent product information which made my purchase decision easier to make.

mariot37
Mario T.
2/4/19

This was the only place I could find the bandit pro online fast and easy. I was happy it was convenient. Bought one for me and one for my dad. Thanks flashlight dealer.com!

sethb80
Seth B.
2/4/19

Hard to find all available accessories (like batteries) on mobile. Search results for "battery" returns all flashlights with the word battery in the description instead of just batteries.

daniels763
Daniel S.
2/1/19

I ordered two lights and two flar wonds for my lights, the only thing to show up on my final bill was the two yellow wonds and not the lights. I have tried to reorder three times and still no hand held lights. The wonds won’t due me any good without the lights.

adrianr57
Adrian R.
1/29/19

Very easy to use. I feel confident buying from you due to the fact There's a 30 return window. Thanks hope its everything I expect

erikj32
Erik J.
1/28/19

This is my second order. Customer service on the first was exceptional so I know where to shop for the type of products you carry. I trust this one will go as smoothly.

douge25
Doug E.
1/28/19

Needed a spare microstreamusb did a googl E search on my way to Amazon. Saw your price for the same light that Amazon sells for $5 more and being not in a rush for the 2 day shipping I thought I would try you guys out. Looking forward to getting it in 10 days or so. Here we go!

jeromem71
Jerome M.
1/27/19

You had what I needed at a reasonable price, with free shipping, and it was easy to locate on your site. Thanks

michaelh1275
Michael H.
1/26/19

I like your website, just had an old streamlight that doesn't work and googled it and your site came up. I am going to investigate all the different flashlights you carry.

briand487
Brian D.
1/26/19

My flashlight isn’t here yet so I can’t say much about it but the site was easy to navigate.

craigs142
Craig S.
1/25/19

At this point I’m not sure that I ordered the correct power cord for the charger I ordered. The purchase order says it’s a USB although I selected one with a different connector. I’m not sure why it shows this as a USB cord won’t work.

mattx1
Matt X.
1/23/19

Disappointed that description for what “Engraving” meant/would look like wasn’t available. That is why I didn’t select that option.

williamj152
William J.
1/19/19

Your sight does not work very well with screenreaders. I use the JAWS screenreader. I have ordered from many sites and this is the first time I have had a problem.

chrisp507
chris p.
1/17/19

Web site has some problems when using an Ipad. Had to click on buttons several times and made sure keyboard was closed to move from section to section during checkout. Need to fix, most people use tablets not computers.

shawnb160
Shawn B.
1/16/19

If the product is good I will be a happy customer.
Easy to find quality products I’m looking for.

mattw340
Matt W.
1/14/19

Easy to search for what you want and best prices I can find shipping was an issue because the post office is unreliable where I live

tpmx
TPM X.
1/13/19

Easy to find the parts I needed and prices were great. Choose free shipping for relatively small order as I'm not in a hurry...not sure type of service and how long it will take.

dennism406
Dennis M.
1/10/19

Doesn’t let you know how many items they have of what you want in stock, was gonna order 2 packs of stream light cr2 batteries but found out from chat operator there was only 1 pack left good thing I checked before making the purchase.and shipping charges cost double the amount than it should be 2 packs of cr2 batteries cost $16.50 and ground shipping cost $15.95 that insane!!

scottp271
Scott P.
1/10/19

Your ordering process was cumbersome and not user friendly. Ì can only hope my order arrives promptly and correct. Then I can provide proper feedback as this could all be tech issues. TRUE customer service is what I expect.

tonysw1
TONYS W.
1/8/19

FlashlightDealer.com is the best place to buy your flashlights of any kind. The customer service is great and shipping was fast!

Questions? Get answers from the FlashLightDealer.com staff and other customers.

FlashLightDealer.com?