FlashLightDealer.com reviews

Tel: 844-800-5123

kaylac141
kayla c.
5/18/19

Good experience so far, we'll see how long shipping takes and hopefully the product comes as advertised.

esaulm
esaul m.
5/18/19

I will try I been buying couple different lights but don’t work as I want it I will see on this one

davidk838
David K.
5/16/19

Shopping very easy. Price is reasonable, free shipping for less than$10.00 parts is great. Check out was extremely easy. Will recommend to others.

charliew84
charlie w.
5/15/19

Ordering would be much smoother if your website shows the stock status and shipping cutoff time when you're on the product page. Most people want to know that before they place an order or start the ordering process. :-)

armandoe1
Armando E.
4/20/19

I am thrilled with your product and pricing. Not only did I find parts to repair my current work flashlight, I purchased an extra for my home.

charless399
Charles S.
4/16/19

I received a phone call concerning an address typo the day after placing the order. The company is very attentive and friendly! I was very impressed and will definitely shop here for my next flashlight. Awesome customer service means so much in this day and age. Thank you!

beaug23
Beau G.
4/3/19

Wish you provide the replacement battery for a stream light strion led. I had to find another vendor to replace the battery .

jimf364
Jim F.
3/31/19

Way shopping sure, desirable products, free shipping, better prices than tactical houses, convenient Midwest location.

tomh661
Tom H.
3/30/19

Search menu needs improvement. Search for CR-1/3N gave generic results, not including anything remotely useful

martinm152
Martin M.
3/30/19

Super happy to find a replacement lens for my streamlight, I use it in airsoft, so it's gets hit often!

victorc168
Victor C.
3/28/19

Nicely set up for easy order. Found exact part at a terrific price. I will be ordering more parts soon to repair my flashlights. Thanks again.

franciscop34
Francisco P.
3/23/19

My friend just told me about this site about an hour ago. I researched the product I wanted and I am very happy with the price.

anthonym547
anthony m.
3/22/19

THIS SITE WAS QUICK AND EASY. FOUND A PART I WAS LOOKING FOR WHICH OTHER SITES DIDNT HAVE. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

jeremya47
Jeremy A.
3/16/19

Thank you for an easy quick order . Will use you again as long as what I ordered and get are good to go.

samanthap138
Samantha P.
3/15/19

For the engravi g it would be nice to know what would be engraved. That part confused me. Other than. That great!

evelynl56
Evelyn L.
3/12/19

This was the easiest on line shopping i have ever done.The flashlight will not charge so i believe it is the battery.

bryanta16
BRYANT A.
2/28/19

Shopping on the site was easy enough, but I haven't received my item yet so I can't give a full account of my shopping experience. Once I receive my item and confirm that it is what I wanted, then I can elaborate.

nancyc405
Nancy C.
2/28/19

I found the part I was needing quickly...placing order was a breeze...free shipping was an added bonus!

alisonp63
Alison P.
2/27/19

Had a question about an order. Dawn responded promptly and was a great help in getting me the answer I was looking for.

toml312
Tom L.
2/26/19

At first it wouldn’t take my card and kept on giving me an error but once I made an account it took it

thomasl329
Thomas L.
2/26/19

I have used this product for 9 years before failure of the lamp assembly. I elected to order a whole replacement flashlight when I saw your recent online price. Shipping was free and the flashlight arrived within 5 business days. I am looking forward to another 10 years of service.

megeanb
Megean B.
2/25/19

Easy and quick shopping. I selected engraving for $4.98 but was never asked what I wanted engraved. Nor could I find details on what I just paid for. Can someone follow up?

stephenm215
Stephen M.
2/22/19

It was perfect, I was very satisfied with my shopping experience, I will definitely be shopping here again as long as my order arrives without any complications

sidneys49
Sidney S.
2/21/19

I have been looking for a part for my flashlight and could bit find it anywhere. Found it fast and easy here.

connerh2
Conner H.
2/19/19

Making a custom engraving order my email was easy once I figured out where to go. The rep was quick to respond and handled my request easily.

Questions? Get answers from the FlashLightDealer.com staff and other customers.

FlashLightDealer.com?