Review of The House

The House reviews

wills174
Will S.
3/6/19

It kept telling me I could use promotion codes because the product ran out of stock and when I went to use it. It showed up as invalid also I wish there was a way of checking how much product was left on your online store because I had 3 things in my cart and by the next day were all sold out which led me to buying more expensive no needed gear.

mikem1191
mike M.
3/5/19

I was leaving the site, to look at amazon you sent me a code to discount by 5% if I placed the order i placed the order code disapeared

austinr51
Austin r.
3/5/19

Easy to navigate except the refine was a lil annoying I'd like to be able to choose more then one category. But I found what I wanted.

brianb683
Brian B.
3/4/19

Great selection and pricing! I wanted some help and called them up. Very helpful and informative. I can't wait to get my new gear!

davidp1140
David P.
3/4/19

So far, so good - first time here so we'll hold on more comments until after I've received the product

vjj2
VJ J.

Great Service, from Cory
Will definately shop with your company next time! Highly Recommended!! Thank you

emanueln7
Emanuel N.
3/4/19

The website did not take the full redemption code that you provided at checkout of 10% off - CR1114. There was something wrong with the site.

jaec6
Jae C.
3/4/19

great experience. I only wish that all Outlet items could be viewed by sorting from lowest price. I don't like to have to select the category...

jasonl197
Jason L.
3/3/19

I love dealing with this company. I've bought quite a few boards other gear and I'm always happy with their customer service and great attitudes.

dougj25
Doug J.
3/3/19

The advertising about free shipping is misleading on the website. It proclaims free shipping but when you order, you find there are restrictions.

javierj18
Javier J.
3/2/19

Most simplified ordering process with I've experienced paying with Paypal. Everything was prefilled for me.

isaacc35
Isaac C.
3/2/19

I dont mind paying shipping, but when I'm lead to believe the price of my purchase will include shipping and then at the end am told my particular item does not qualify, I feel blind sided.

charlynb1
Charlyn B.
3/2/19

There are problems with the Amazon Pay. I have tried to place this order 3 times! Hopefully this times the charm!

adrianad22
Adriana D.
3/2/19

Easy to use, but when given the redemption code offer and trying to redeem it, the process took so long that it made the redemption code "invalid"

anonymousd355
anonymous D.
3/2/19

Ordering was easy but I'm not happy you charged me sales tax. I live in pennsylvania and we do NOT pay sales tax on any clothing items. Ever.

anonymousb375
anonymous B.
3/1/19

Your selection qty is true. I've noticed if it's not on your site, you don't have it. Easy to find items

idalizg
Idaliz G.
3/1/19

Pretty easy to navigate. Sucks i was presented with a code that didn't work on items i had in my cart though

edgarp31
Edgar P.
3/1/19

Website is super easy to navigate and the selections are huge! Prices are usually the best on the web.

joannat37
Joanna T.
2/28/19

Took forever for order to go through- when it did- my coupon did not go through- now I have to deal with one more thing!

adaml176
Adam L.
2/28/19

It is easy to spend a couple days piecing together a cart; I'm able to come back periodically without losing progress.

garyl154
Gary L.
2/28/19

Disappointed the bike my grandson wants for his birthday is back ordered. Wiil reserve further opnion until fulfillment.

hilaryb29
Hilary B.
2/28/19

Good prices, fast shipping, sad there wasn’t more women’s face mask to choose from. I’m hoping the one I chose which is men’s will fit since it’s one size fits all.

mariek75
Marie K.
2/28/19

Somewhat good customer support experience. The first attempt I was never answered. On the second attempt all my questions were answered.

keithc87
Keith C.
2/27/19

Well that particular boot was the wrong size but you guys were great getting me a shipping label to send them back and I got a different pair of DCs I'm very pleased

loreng22
loren g.
2/27/19

The exchange process isn't the best. I'm still waiting for my exchange to arrive to you guys so the exchange will be made. It would be best if you guys proactively sent me my exchange simultaneous to my return so as to shorten the time and process.

Questions? Get answers from the The House staff and other customers.

4 Photos for The House