Review of The House

info@the-house.com

sangp5
Sang P.
4/5/19

I was helped by Cory who gave me a correct promo code for 10% off when I was having trouble with a different code. Thanks!

lb238
L B.
4/4/19

The specs listed these as "eyeglass compatible", however, the goggle fit too snug over my particular eyeglass frame.

zachp27
Zach P.
4/4/19

It was a simple process. The site is designed with great filtering features making it easy to find exactly what you are looking for.

vickis160
Vicki S.
4/4/19

Did not like that I could not order same products on Ebates. Also did not like that I could not use the coupon code.

chrisg513
Chris G.
4/3/19

Second time buying from the-house and always fast shipping and great products. Have not been disappointed yet!

lado1
Lad O.
4/2/19

Good, Item was packed well and showed up quickly as advertised. The free beanie was a nice added bonus.

benl157
Ben L.
4/2/19

Easy browsing. Good deals. Nice pay options. Excellent customer service. I found the bindings cheaper a week after purchase. I called and the rep told me the product I bought did not qualify as it was a 2019 model and the one at the lower price was 2018. I checked the link again and under 2019 bindings, the same model I bought was in fact at the lower price. I called back and she confirmed I was correct. She quickly set up a refund of the difference which I received as a gift card. Thank you.

I would suggest to offer a chat support for customers. This way you can upload pictures of product defects, send quotes from email threads, or send links to the products in question so the rep can see what you see on the site in real time.

anonymousi388
anonymous I.
4/2/19

The house always has the best selection of gloves! The most styles, big sizes that are hard to find elsewhere, and it seems like they always have a bunch of "last years" gear, for a great price. works great for me since I go through a pair or two of mittens about every season or every other.

darylag
Daryla G.
4/2/19

Experience was fine until checkout. My checkout seemed to be caught in a loop and it took me many many tries to finally get the order placed. Went through payment several times.

chelseal30
Chelsea L.
4/2/19

Site is super easy to navigate and the items stay in the cart, which is super helpful if you're indecisive like me!

staceya31
Stacey A.
4/1/19

I always ha e great service with the house. I am started to get upset about an order that I placed back in Feb for a bike for my sons B-Day. Orig backorder date was 2/8 and ever since I placed the order it just keeps getting pushed and pushed. I get it's not your fault but I don't think you should still have the bike advertised on your site with a backorder date that you don't know if they will fulfill.

brians759
Brian S.
3/31/19

Great products and reasonable prices. Would be nice to be able to login to an account, second purchase and had to input all my info twice.

julies273
Julie S.

QUICK AND EASY
I had ordered two pairs.. I received one since you were sold out as you wrote. I hope you give me the refund and DO NOT CHARGE ME FOR DELIVERY FEE. I ordered two pair so as not to pay for shipping. Thank you! Julie Smith

jacobh143
Jacob h.
3/30/19

I just hope i get my 2 day shipping sinc einpaid for it. If not i will contact about refunding. Other than hoping mg stuff comesninbon time the website was smooth and the selection is good. Make sure you send the correct size of 10.5 thanks in advance!

deboraha68
Deborah A.
3/30/19

Love the house. Have found so many choices here for myself husband and grown kids. Told three friends about this site just this winter.

docl13
doc l.
3/29/19

asked corey for a code...said he did not know...really LAME found a 20 percent off code....really time to educate your chat people

anonymouss484
anonymous S.
3/29/19

This is the 5th one of these I have bought, 2 for me and then 3 for friends as gifts, plus an Analog anorak. Am I pleased? What do you think!

jacksonc37
Jackson C.
3/29/19

Customer service was outstading and answered all my questions promptly to make me more reassured when buying the right wakeboard boots.

Shoutout to Cory the support agent.

joed197
Joe D.
3/28/19

You gave me a code to get a discount and the you said it was no good. Why bother. I tried entering my information 4 times before you accepted it

johnb1132
John B.
3/28/19

The experience was good. Just would be nice to have better rates or free shipping to Canada. The product I purchased was a pair of Snurf mittens made by Crab Grab. Great product and arrived in great condition (new packaging). Over all experience was excellent. Just would be nicer to have better shipping rates for us Cunucks up here.

kimd163
Kim D.
3/28/19

I was able to find what I needed and the chat box customer service helped me match up bindings to skis.

angelat179
Angela T.
3/28/19

Great price, just wish the sizing chart was more specifit to the gender and style of the vest. Thanks

jodyg26
Jody G.
3/28/19

My first time ordering from this company. Seems to be a Decent site with lots of options. However very few items in my size

jolenes10
Jolene S.
3/28/19

Easy browsing and the filter worked great but the "free shipping on $50 & over wasn't clear on what products so I felt obligated to pay for it by the time I checked out. Also you need a selection of combination locks, my grandson loses keys.

marianod17
Mariano D.
3/26/19

My country was not listed in the Billing address! Argentina, Come on!!
It was a long process to make the purchase

Questions? Get answers from the The House staff and other customers.

4 Photos for The House