Review of The House

info@the-house.com

johne358
John E.
3/15/19

Good experiences buying here before -- same today. Surprised a blem showed up this late the season and bought it.

deannau1
Deanna U.
3/15/19

Shopping on your site is easy, the returns are very difficult. I am hoping to receive this order with no issues.

julieb709
Julie B.
3/15/19

Great support from your live chat. They were able to help me size a snowboard and bindings for my pre-schooler.. a service I couldn't even find at a actual retailer. Great selection and value!

davidr570
David R.
3/15/19

Some of the 2117 items (Jacket and ski pants) did not have size charts so I'm guessing and I hope they fit

anonymouse383
anonymous E.
3/14/19

great deals and the website is easy to navigate. Customer service from here has had us coming back for years- please don't go changing man

kellih51
Kelli h.
3/13/19

Pop up with additional 5% off, said to redeem at checkout, which I tried twice, and that didn’t work. Still ordered my item, But I really wish those pop-ups would not be presented if they really don’t work.

luiss98
Luis S.
3/13/19

Everything was great. Unfortunately, there was shipping fee was charged. I was under impression it was free for purchases over 50 dollars.

anonymousp404
anonymous P.
3/13/19

Fairly good. but it would be great to have an account setup since i have purchased a few items from you and will probably continue to do this.

anonymousu415
anonymous U.
3/13/19

I put in a discount coupon and everything was set on the checkout screen. When I clicked to submit my order, the discount was inexplicably removed and I was charged the full amount.

kevinr324
Kevin R.
3/13/19

The House has always been my go to store for my outdoor gear. They have excellent customer service and I've always found great deals here.

paulh702
Paul H.
3/13/19

Quick and Easy. Great website with easy navigation and ability to quickly find products. Prices are great!

anniew44
Annie W.
3/12/19

Super easy checkout and one of the only places around that still had the bindings I was looking for in stock.

blakea13
Blake A.
3/12/19

Excellent products at excellent prices! We just used the Rossignol ski package i bought for my son and he absolutely loved them!

zacc17
Zac C.
3/12/19

First time to the site. Just looking not buying and i found a 25 hoodie that i really liked and bought, 100% will be back. Also before I could even check out a promo code popped up on the screen that saved me money. Great sales tactic.

gerrellw
Gerrell W.
3/12/19

The website is pretty good. But it could use a little more info in the brief descriptions after you complete a search.

anonymouss466
anonymous S.
3/12/19

So far so good, but would have picked up a westmark and/or spring break twin if they were still available in 155 +/- 1mm. but i suppose it is march...

cs366
C S.
3/11/19

Thank you for shipping to Alaska! And thanks for the excellent follow-up, patience, and customer service.

victorc167
Victor C.
3/11/19

Have been looking for matching pants to shell I have for more than a year. Happened on the site though a google search. Sale price of basically half the list price was a bonus.

karenr490
Karen R.
3/10/19

Had 4 or mittens in my cart, but after I checked out I realized it was reduced to 2 pair. The total cost changed after I clicked “submit.” Would have been nice to know that before I ordered, because I might have ordered elsewhere so I could get what I want.

samz27
Sam Z.
3/10/19

Easy. Streamlined. Awesome. 100% always shopping here. Free 2 day shipping on the best price. Yes please

josued16
Josue D.
3/10/19

great viewing of products yet was not aware of my 15% discount being denied until the end of my order. I was looking forward to it for shopping through our employer shop site.

rogerw221
roger w.
3/9/19

Ski length and FA flex are the most important thing in picking out a classical CC ski and nobody there can get the FA number off the ski before you buy it, unbelievable in this day and age.

davidk805
David K.
3/9/19

shipping costs to AK are surprisingly high ($18 for a lightweight spandex race top). Please provide more (ie slower/cheaper) options to ship to AK customers.

angelah287
Angela H.
3/9/19

Easy to shop, love the variety and the price. Especially love the free 2 day shipping. I am having to order last minute as my kids have outgrown their ski gear and we leave for the mountains in a week! Needed something fast. My discount code didnt work but since it was only for 5% off it didn't make a difference to me.

kellyb445
Kelly B.
3/9/19

I have been shopping The House for several years and I am always pleased with the service, selection, price and quality of their products.

Questions? Get answers from the The House staff and other customers.

4 Photos for The House