Review of The House

The House reviews

danm454
Dan M.
2/12/19

You guys do a great job. Would be awesome if you sent coupons or promo codes to frequent customers. Love supporting you guys instead of the huge outlet stores.

mariond33
Marion D.
2/11/19

The website is user friendly.
Had to return items due to size. Wanted to exchange, but was forced to re order due to 3 week exchange time

josephw133
Joseph W.
2/11/19

Only thing that bummed me out was the fit! Too tight/small. Order a whole (or half of available) size up from your normal size!

rpgd
RPG D.
2/11/19

This product was not what expected. Thought I was getting a winter jacket but this was essentially a raincoat. When I talked to customer service, they were pretty dismissive. I've ordered other snowboarding jackets from The House and have always been satisfied. There was just no indication that this was purely a shell. No insulation whatsoever.

chadg47
Chad G.
2/11/19

Nice site. descriptions are pretty clear for the most part. Chat method works well and Anthony was fast at responding. Though could not be 100% sure of his answer.

anonymouss420
anonymous S.
2/11/19

I was in need of larger sizes. Didn't find what I needed the first couple of times I looked. But it seems the inventory constantly changes because within a week I was able to find something that worked!

jaclyns19
Jaclyn S.
2/11/19

I appreciate that you offer a lot of detailed info about your products such as size chart, description, etc. - and coupons.

michelg27
Michel G.
2/11/19

Nice website, went to buy some bindings and a pop-up said I could have 5% off my order, added the code when I went to pay. The code was not valid on products for 2019?!?!? I would think if you buy the newest items they should honor the code CR6833! False advertising...

mikeg658
Mike G.
2/11/19

Tried to check out on Chrome - browser came back with error after submission and had to enter information into safari in order to get the order to work.

ozanu
OZAN U.
2/11/19

Hello, I wanted to chat with a customer service rep before the purchase but the chat feature was not available. I'd like to check regarding free returns if the size did not fit. Thank you.

nancyg395
Nancy G.
2/10/19

It took a few times for my address information to go through. I entered "Staten Island" as a city and it wouldn't accept it.

shanau
Shana U.
2/10/19

It was super easy and super awesome. I love the deals and I always know where to shop! Thanks for all the options

anonymousu361
anonymous U.
2/10/19

I LOVE THE HOUSE. i got that jacket for $50 AND YOU GUYS SENT ME A FREE BEANIE. I love yall u guys are the best

latishan2
Latisha N.
2/10/19

I ordered something and money was taken out of my account but package never showed up. When I went to call they said it was my fault and I didn't finishing check out so my package was never sent . . BUT THEY WERE PAID FOR IT

isaacm82
isaac M.
2/10/19

love the review videos on products to get to know the item before purchase to compare with other items!

wayneb212
Wayne B.
2/10/19

Just what I was looking for in a ski pant. Stretch material, 20,000-20,000 rating, nice color, great price for the quality.

dianey11
Diane Y.
2/10/19

I box popped up with a redemption code for me to use at checkout and when I tried to use it it kept saying invalid code.

roberts1747
Robert S.
2/9/19

Quick and easy. I was able to take the bike to my local Gander Outdoor and got the tech there to assemble and test the bike for me... Super professional and friendly!

courtneyw128
Courtney W.
2/9/19

The house had the best prices on the gear I wanted, and they made it easy to compare items. The selection here is great, and the shipping time is awesome. I would definitely recommend them.

denisew134
Denise W.
2/9/19

Confusing when discount offer pops up right before check out even though nothing in your cart qualifies for it.

michaelw1133
Michael W.
2/9/19

Lots of items to choose from, good job showing sizes available. Hoping the quality of the items are as good as they look on the site. Some recent negative reviews online regarding delivery issues and customer service is cause for hesitation.

anonymousp360
anonymous P.
2/9/19

Found a great deal, chatted with a service rep to ensure that I could return if the boots didn't fit, he assured me I could! Good experience so far, hopefully the gear is as good as it looks!

anonymouss417
anonymous S.
2/9/19

I ordered this jacket in early January on back order. Never heard from you again until I phoned today and your response is order again. Not really helpful

darrellb62
Darrell b.
2/9/19

Amazing bought my daughter a skateboard she loves it now getting myself pads to get back on the ramps again

estherb69
Esther B.
2/9/19

staff and online support very helpful, didn't wait more than 30 seconds to speak with a real person when calling the number provided. Very good experience.

Questions? Get answers from the The House staff and other customers.

4 Photos for The House