Review of The House

info@the-house.com

judyt50
Judy T.
3/23/19

You sent a message offering a 5% discount, but then would not apply it. I gave you good feedback on the first jacket that I ordered. A bit bummed to not get the discount. But looking forward to seeing this jacket.

markog13
Marko G.
3/23/19

Great prices, fast shipping and easy returns. Selection is great and the video reviews really help breakdown a product.

phillipl37
Phillip L.
3/22/19

The Full bike I ordered was received in excellent condition. The bike was fairly easy to assemble and the bike only needed a bit of fine tuning for the gears and brakes. I would definitely recommend this store for sporting goods and outdoor gear. Thank you.

andrewf122
Andrew F.
3/22/19

Site was simple to navigate, used chat function for support. Good content and easy to place an order.

michaela833
Michael A.
3/21/19

Love you guys keep up the good work. Wish you had more Fuji fixed gear bike selections. All good though, yall are the best!!!!!!!!!!

dianam281
Diana M.
3/21/19

Tom from Live Chat help me find a board similar to a Burton Feelgood Hybrid. It made my search super easy and I ended up purchasing a similar board.

garyk241
Gary k.
3/20/19

The bikes are a lot cheaper than anywhere else I've found. But they are still above and beyond in quality.

samuels146
Samuel S.
3/20/19

Easy. Good price. Like amazon pay/shipping options. Good product explanations/visuals, especially for novice snowboarders that don't know all the terminology.

shawnm223
Shawn M.
3/20/19

I was looking for a new board and had the opportunity to talk to Cory through internet chat and couldn't be happier with the service. Response time was fast and the knowledge and expertise provided made me feel really good about my purchase. Thank you so much for your help.

wyatth19
wyatt h.
3/20/19

Always good deals to find on The House. I've ordered from the website several times, and it's always easy to navigate and find what I'm looking for at a good price. The two day shipping is no joke. I'm a happy customer, thank you, I will be back.

andyc143
Andy C.
3/20/19

The cart wouldn't let me add items to the quantity and then deleted them after I tried to add more. So I have 3 items listed of the same piece to get a quantity of three. Hope that makes sense! :)

victoriab142
Victoria B.
3/19/19

I found everything I need in no time and at the best prices. Hopefully will get the order very soon!

christinam286
Christina M.
3/18/19

Overall you guys get it right most of the time. I have bought some really great things for amazing deals. I will say though, a few of my items were dirty, stretched out, tag-less or missing pieces. I'm assuming this is due to a lazy employee and not the company as a whole, therefore I will continue to buy from the house and cross my fingers that it was a one time thing.

jakel74
Jake L.
3/18/19

Good but I wish the 5% code worked, I know you would only make 5% if I had done that plus shipping.... sooo thank you!

markm1165
Mark M.
3/17/19

Easy to order, but I wish I could've gotten the discount for the item I purchased--for some reason, my item wasn't eligible for the discount.

anonymousd376
anonymous D.
3/17/19

A promotion code popped up while completing my order, tried to use it and said code CR9901 is not valid???

anthonyf207
Anthony F.
3/16/19

Didn't know my initial pick was sold out until checkout (maybe I missed a disclaimer). Prices are good though.

jennet
Jenne T.
3/16/19

There’s a banner for a 10% off sale promo code the whole time I’m shopping and then it doesn’t work when I place the order on the same day? Uncool.

bryanth32
Bryant H.
3/16/19

A little difficult to sort through all of the items. wish that there was an option to sort by price (not just select items in a specific range). But all in all a good experience.

brentz10
Brent Z.
3/15/19

I like the great deals, but wish I could customize search a little more. In this case, being able to see helmets based on their intended use (mountain, road, etc.)

johne358
John E.
3/15/19

Good experiences buying here before -- same today. Surprised a blem showed up this late the season and bought it.

julieb709
Julie B.
3/15/19

Great support from your live chat. They were able to help me size a snowboard and bindings for my pre-schooler.. a service I couldn't even find at a actual retailer. Great selection and value!

krisc82
Kris C.
3/15/19

Sizing charts were for the wrong product or had broken links on multiple products. I had to go to a competitors website to find the right chart. Good thing you had a better price.

davidr570
David R.
3/15/19

Some of the 2117 items (Jacket and ski pants) did not have size charts so I'm guessing and I hope they fit

deannau1
Deanna U.
3/15/19

Shopping on your site is easy, the returns are very difficult. I am hoping to receive this order with no issues.

Questions? Get answers from the The House staff and other customers.

4 Photos for The House