Review of The House

The House reviews

jimv58
Jim V.
2/20/19

Would've been nice if there was free shipping very impressed with the timely manner receiving my order, very happy with the house and will definitely order in the future

joannad55
Joanna D.
2/20/19

I love The House. I’m a mom of 5 little snowboarders and The House keeps them in great gear with fab sales!

emanueles3
Emanuele S.
2/20/19

the first time I ordered my card got charged three times, then the order cancelled. I finally fixed it via phone with Tabitha who was helpful

thomasy34
Thomas Y.
2/20/19

Site is easy to use and find what I want. Overall prices and very competitive to other sites I use

ericm233
Eric M.
2/19/19

The-House has always been my go to site for all my snowboard gear. Easy checkout, lowest prices, and best customer service.

anonymousi327
anonymous I.
2/19/19

linked from google, best price on a Patagonia black hole duffle, 2nd day air for free, you gotta be kidding me... solid.

justins367
Justin S.
2/19/19

Talked to one of your reps on th e live chat yesterday (Cory) about needing a pole basket, and he was extremely helpful.

jeffk284
Jeff K.
2/19/19

Disappointed in getting a coupon code I could not use & getting a shipping fee at checkout when you advertise free shipping over $50.00.

vienl2
Vien L.
2/19/19

Great shop for all of your outdoor needs. I've purchased snowboarding gear from here in the past and loved the customer service.

codys89
cody s.
2/19/19

would not honor my code of perkspot15 even though it says that you will honor it on already discounted items.

ryanu10
Ryan U.
2/18/19

Great prices on quality gear so far. I’ve done a lot of searching and can’t believe some of the prices I’ve gotten.

anonymousl327
anonymous L.
2/18/19

Quick and easy ordering. Love that we can have our products in 2 days, just in time for our big trip this week!

richardw819
Richard W.
2/18/19

Nothing about your shopping cart worked until I enabled cookies, and I didn't get a message indicating what the problem was.

Also, I googled the product using google shopping, and it indicated "no tax" but you did charge tax.

shawnm219
Shawn M.
2/18/19

Our experience with The House was very good. Cory in Customer Service was very helpful with answering our product questions.

sarahb625
Sarah B.
2/18/19

I have always had a great experiences with the House! The customer service is on it and the selection is always the best.

anonymousj327
anonymous J.
2/18/19

Great website. Super easy to use. Called your 1-800 number and the gentlemen was very helpful and answered all of my questions. He also gave me his personal recommendation, which I followed.

teresaw161
Teresa W.
2/18/19

This website needs lots of work!!! It says plainly that it takes paypal, I tried for two days to get this to go through. Called customer service and he was no help. He didn’t even know that the website stated that it takes paypal. He said the purchase wouldn’t go through because they problally don’t take paypal when the website said it did, then he said try on a different device, well I was already ahead of him as I tried three devices. Then he blames my internet, what a crock. So I tried a different credit card and it went through. I would not have bothered trying again with this website the ONLY reason I did is because I saved $40. Very frustrating experience with website and customer service.

anonymouso356
anonymous O.
2/18/19

Need better description of differences between XC ski binding types. The difference between NNN and NNN BC is especially confusing.

pw71
P W.
2/18/19

Nervous about the back order. Praying we receive the jacket by March 4th. If the jacket doesn’t comes in,will my refund be issued immediately?

toddp92
Todd P.
2/17/19

Great. I have been looking for these. I have extreme foot issues. I heave a hard time finding shoes. Second of all I have Fred flinstone feet , not pretty. Local shoe stores have stopped carrying these. You have them on sale... what?

francess141
Frances S.
2/17/19

Found what I was looking for quicly...they have a great selection. I think they could provide a bit more detail in their description (albeit it's pretty good). I like how Skis.com provides their descriptive info. Checkout was easy

anonymousn329
anonymous N.
2/17/19

Love the selection and description from your website. Super easy to navigate and the prices are great.

alant188
Alan T.
2/17/19

I bought this jacket last year in the off season and realized the jacket was too small. Now that it's mid-season I was looking for this jacket again in a larger size but could not find it anywhere else on the web but on The House. Extremely happy i was able to re-purchase this jacket at an even better price a year later.

naokoi
Naoko I.
2/16/19

Great price, great merchandise and great shipping! I will definitely come back to do more shopping in the near future!!

wille27
Will E.
2/16/19

Had a visa gift card, didn't allow me to enter that card plus another to cover the remaining cost so I had to split up my order.

Questions? Get answers from the The House staff and other customers.

4 Photos for The House