Review of Techvedic

support@techvedic.com
2017 Customer choice award

nozaw
10/4/17

I work in a small firm with a group of ten people. None of us is from the technology field, so unfortunately due to some continuous fluctuation of light my computer stopped working. There were 2-3 computers which were not working due to which a lot of work was being hampered. I called my regular operator but somehow, he was not present in Delhi. One of my member recommended be to call Techvedic. I called them and very patiently a guy names Gary picked up call. He was very calm throughout the call and asked me to just sit back and relax. As there were 3 computers it took a little longer but that was okay by me. He took the remote access to my screen. He first detected few anti-virus and tried to detect them. He cleared that there was nothing related to fluctuation of light. As the computers were interconnected with some files so the virus just got transferred. He updated my system and gave few tips to secure my files and system. The charges which they ask for is quite nominal and I am happy with their services. I am planning to take more such services from them and stay in touch with them for a longer period.

johnm1151
9/4/17

cant ever get through tried now for 9 days every 15 mins and the line is busy all the time It's looking more like a rip off every day

harenders
2/9/17

I Must Recommend Techvedic, I am an owner of an online/offline grocery store and we are using more than 15 computer systems. In the day of starting in march 2016, few months everything was fine and going well. Suddenly we started facing problems, like hanging, automatic re-start, sometimes router not working and heating etc. I was really worried about it because sometimes customers get angry due to a delay of work.

A friend of mine told me about Techvedic and I ended up buying a year's of their remote monitoring service.

A few reasons why I Recommend Techvedic:

(A) These guys get an alert every time my folks download some sort of spyware and their computer starts to slow down or new toolbar magically shows up in their browser. They can then remove it without having to cause any stress to my parents or (more importantly) me!

(B) They're able to keep your system running smoothly by pushing software and OS updates whenever they're released. Much better than spending an hour in doing research and download.

(C) They're available 24x4 via Remote access and can visit your store when you need.

All in all, I'm really glad I picked this up and would recommend it to anyone who's frequently asking friends and family for tech help or who's been asked to be tech support for friends and family. The aggravation it saves me is money well spent!

saurabhd2
1/31/17

I have a small office of 8 people and have been using cloud-based software for the past 3 years and wanted to transition to a server based closed network for security and a few other reasons. So I was looking for for trusted company to do this. I got few info about Techvedic from my friends. I called on Techvedic's Number one of the senior person of the company had talked with me. I told him as I wanted something simple but capable of adding additional machines and running some software I was looking to integrate into my business. he knew exactly what I wanted while educating me on how to benefit from some additional features I didn't know existed. He stayed within my budget, and was fast and professional.

shashankm3
1/30/17

I can't say enough positive things about Techvedic and the service I got.
My laptop got infected with viruses and malware and none of the downloadable scanners/programs were helping much. I searched google and found Techvedic and read all the positive reviews ON Website testimonial.
I Called Techvedic, and they thoroughly asked me about what problems I was having and whatnot and took my info and I was off on my way.
Everything was fixed within a few hours and the prices were very fair. When I asked about it, they told me what they had done and what programs they had added/removed to help keep my computer protected and running well. I really appreciate how laid-back yet professional they are... they explain things very well and listen to your problems and questions, offering useful advice.
Recently my wife MacBook was running slow. I tried to fix it myself and just made it worse, so I decided to call to Techvedic for some diagnostic help.
Within the 2 minutes a guy picked my phone and asked about the problems, I told him my MacBook is running slow. he told me don't worry sir, we will fix it soon. He Requests me to share remote access and I did it. He figures out the problem in 30-40 minutes and fixed them.
These guys are very courteous & helpful. They not only helped me with multiple computer issues, they actually gave me tips and education, saving me time and money in the long-run

devp3
1/20/17

At work, we first contacted Gray at Techvedic, when our previous IT consultant decided to move out-of-state. We interviewed a number of candidates and chose Techvedic based on several factors, including technical expertise for maintaining our network. We have been very happy with our choice. Techvedic's Response time for service calls has been very accomodating, and time spent on site has been quite reasonable, as our requests have been handled efficiently. A high level of customer service is maintained at all times. Our corporate headquarters IT staff in NY is able to coordinate their work with the local presence of Techvedic, so we have the necessary teamwork to configure and maintain our network between NY and IND.

monicad36
1/18/17

After doing some research on Google, we called Techvedic looking for help to connect a new office computer to our server. After leaving a message with the IVR. An Techvedic CCE called me back within 5 minutes and was able to walk us through all of the set up steps (over the phone and remote desktop) in a matter of minutes and had us up and running in no time. He was super knowledgeable and helpful and will for sure be our IT support guy in the future.

Highly recommended for great friendly service.

radhek
1/16/17

My firewall went down at the office preventing my team from accessing the Internet, so basically shutting us down. I called Techvedic and explained the problem. One of the agents, Name was something Tyne that guy was very helpful he asks me to share Remote access and I shared after 30 minutes, My firewall was working fine. To me, this was above and beyond what I expect from anybody, especially as a first time customer.

herryb
1/14/17

I used techvedic's service, they are reaaly genuine they offerd service 24 hours, I contect them when my router was not working they fiexd the problem within the 30 minutes.. Thanks Techvedic

rams35
1/13/17

Here is why, a high percentage of techvedic employees poses expert troubleshooting skills such as correctly identifying malfunctioning components. This is the result of adequate and most up to date training materials. All the reps are experienced working on computers Above all they value their customers. As per me the plan price are on higher side but the return of investment is great so no complaints

dylanj10
11/25/16

As I've read many reviews with a similar problem, But i am onLy too satisfied with techvedic online tech support why , simply because of the service they offered . It was at the beginning over a year ago when my system started giving me problems so i approached several online tech support service providers after buying 1 years contract many of them were hard to get in touch . Anyways i approached techvedic online tech support within 25 mins the rep was able to fix my system . Everything is working fine now. they are the best

roberta426
11/24/16

My son somehow got connected with techvedic Online tech support as he accidently downloaded virus and the virus was very sneaky & it was trying to upload information from my system to some unknown source. Every 5 minutes my system was crashing and burning and the six minute its was appearing to be normal. So my son managed to find the number for techvedic Online tech support and called them. The Rep was really patient they helped me to reinstall my os and every thing work fine. Thank You techvedic Online tech support

amitk47
11/18/16

I am too was satisfied with techvedic technologies pvt ltd. over a year ago My computer got hacked and I needed to restore it . So i approched techvedic technologies. The rep was patient, He took his time which is understood but he fixed my system and now my compeuter even works better

thankyou techvedic technologies

garys178
11/5/16

Hi techvedic technologies , What's your New Delhi address, as i would like to come and thank personally to tech who has saved my job by fixing my system in no time. I was about to give a presentation and was doing last minutes changes to it . Suddenly my system crashed . All i remember it was a blue screen with numbers on it. I contact techvedic online tech support service. That to the tech name Rohan he not only fixed my system but save my job.

Thanks guys keep up the work

Tip for consumers: These Guys are Really professionals Go for it.. 100% Trustworthy

lisam350
10/29/16

When I was in Delhi on my tour Suddenly my MacBook got hang. I try to fix it but failed in it. Then i checked on google for tech support & got the Techvedic Phone number, I used their service. They are really professional & trustworthy. They repaired & updated my MacBook quickly. Thanks Techvedic..

ryanleet
9/28/16

Dialling the techvedic contact number was a right decision taken under very bad circumstances. I was about to loose my data as my system got crashed, while searching online i got their number and they fixed my problem on just few minutes. Thanks techvedic

smartj2
2/10/16

My computer is too slow . When i decided to get in cleaned it acted in the most weared way. it was too slow during the back up process. Most of the programs were not responding and it was taking hell lot of time to get them. It was then when one of my friend recommended me Online Computer Tech Support Service offered by techvedic technologies pvt ltd. I decided to give them a try. It took them justy 25 min of remote session and there was no need for data back up. Every thing worked fine. techvedic technologies you offer best Online Tech Support Service

same117
1/18/16

My first interaction with Techvedic Technologies happened way back in 2010, and I proudly say that Techvedic services have improved a lot. What made me to stay with them is their sheer pro-customer approach. They listen to me, and always provide the best resolution for every issues pertaining to computer, printer, or other technology products. They have increased their service range to incorporate not just desktop or laptop, but also TVs, home theaters, gaming consoles, wearables, etc.

algerh
1/12/16

Techvedic Technologies means getting value for money. First time I got introduced to Techvedic services by Techvedic reviews posted on Yelp while google support for my desktop. Actually, I was quite puzzled with the blue screen error on Windows xp desktop. I had contacted many local repair technicians before coming to this. All were of the same opinion that I needed to replace my hard disk. But thanks Techvedic proved them all wrong. You would be surprised to know that I was charged just $49.

rohans12
1/6/16

Techvedic reviews helped me sail through the probable problems and I am thankful that they were there to serve me in times of need. I was able to get over the tech issues and they charged nominally for the service delivered. Techvedic not just helped me in dealing with the mess, but they were there to provide valuable suggestions that materialized eventually. I was satisfied to the utmost level by the discreet service that they have shown and delivered in the first place.

aldwinl
12/29/15

I found technical support services of Techvedic quite helpful and taking pleasure in sharing this Techvedic review. Actually after upgrading to Windows 10, I landed into a trouble. My printer was not getting recognized by the machine. After some trial and error troubleshooting in vain, I contacted Techvedic support on recommendation of a friend, and that was the right decision. Techvedic services, particularly the one year plan are really comprehensive and affordable.

aleaa
11/19/15

The Best experience about Techvedic Inc reps is that they keep you informed, They also suggest to close any personal documents moreover the customer is always free to hit the red X at any point to discontinue the control. I loved this. a little image of a monitor with a support guy informs me if Techvedic Inc reps is controlling my PC

Great work Techvedic Inc

stevenh81
10/14/15

Archana Kamari and Zhuma quickly sorted out my badly infected computer.They were patient and friendly, Thank You Steve H

paulw102
7/30/15

Whenever I worked with Techvedic technologies Pvt. ltd the Techvedic reps were always very clear in there instructions. Faced No problem at all. It was rather too easy for me to see my system getting fixed via remote session. The reps were always very patient. If don't recall that I ever had a hard time completing an any task.

aaronaedhs
7/27/15

In the past two years I had numerous troubles with my computer, and receiving the outstanding help from Techvedic technologies was important for my overall performance. To me, the most exceptional tool they have/use, is taking charge of your personal computer and do their work, while you can do another task, or just look in awe to your personal computer while they work.
Techvedic technologies you guys rock

Questions? Get answers from the Techvedic staff and other customers.

Techvedic?