TeakWarehouse

TeakWarehouse has a consumer rating of 4.02 stars from 65 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. TeakWarehouse also ranks 36th among Furniture sites.

• We got some teak garden furniture last week from teak warehouse, because of the sheer value for money.
  • So I must say well done Teakwarehouse, your teak furniture is exceptional value for money.

• Its a bank transfer, so no usual credit card protection-
  • This was a horrendous customer service experience and goodness knows how so many people give 5 stars?
How would you rate TeakWarehouse?

“Loved and enjoyed by the whole family and friends!”

George M.
4/14/16

Ordering was easy,simply done Delivery was swift and hassle free, emailed by office and driver called ahead as discussed quality is easily comparable to sets we viewed in garden centres at literally half the price...i just kept coming back to the rattan warehouse website, and glad i did!! The Furniture was exactly as displayed on website and loved and enjoyed by the whole family and friends! Will recommend to friends and family now without any hesitation

“Customer Service-What Customer Service?!”

Mark G.
5/22/16

Enquired about a product by phone. Received a voicemail message saying that they are busy in the warehouse but would respond immediately to an email enquiry. 10 days later and no reply, I called again-same message, sent same email....6 days later and still nothing, I read the online reviews.....glad I did...if this is how they are before making the sale, I would hate to imagine how they would behave towards a problem!!... One Star, because site does not allow "0" Stars

teak garden furniture (4) teak furniture (5) teak bench (3) bank transfer (3) 5 stars (3)
georgem165
April 14th, 2016
Ordering was easy,simply done
Will recommend to friends and family now without any hesitation
justina42
March 22nd, 2016
From easy use of the website to emails answered quickly and a very helpful driver the experience couldnt have been better
ordered the cube set last weekend and delivered 4 days later by a very friendly driver from the company, not a courier. he took furniture through for me and also excellent quality furniture, all as described, actually a bigger parasol was delivered so bonus on that!Paid driver on delivery which was also an excellent idea all in all excellent throughout, thanks.
harriso300
January 19th, 2016
I would thoroughly recommend this teak warehouse to anyone wishing to buy beautifully crafted quality teak garden furniture. I am absolutely delighted with the two Lady emily benches purchased and delivered in three days!! Perfect service- excellent quality thank you.
donalds66
March 29th, 2016
We ordered our patio set on Sunday evening and it was delivered yesterday. Fantastic service and a great product. Thank you to Mark and the team, good old fashioned service what a joyful experience.
harveyr22
February 17th, 2016
Our experience of The Teakwarehouse has been excellent. The table was easy to assemble and the quality is of both that and the Miami Stacking chairs looks perfect. They are now out on our patio waiting to be used. Hopefully our next purchase will be a bench! Wouldn't hesitate in recommending them for both service and quality. I am 100% happy.
anthonyb112
April 6th, 2016
Awesome set delivered today. Driver delivered furniture which i paid for on delivery,(very old fashioned but also very very refreshing!)
He delivered all directly into garage and advised us about upkeep and cleaning etc
marka124
November 16th, 2015
Bought a 6 six seat stacking set in the summer nad have just had delivered two lady emily benches with coffee tables
same great quality and ease of the payment on delivery option, top notch!
thanks
guys
johnp341
February 18th, 2016
ordered my teak bench at the weekend and very cheerful driver arrived at 8 this morning to deliver!
great service and excellent quality on the bench
pleased

Tip for consumers: paid with cash on delivery to check quality first

luciaa3
March 9th, 2016
Great service, great value, and great quality items.
Oval stacking set just delivered and cannot say how pleased I am with the quality of the teak
cant wait for the spring!
lucya15
November 17th, 2015
lovely teak bench, a few hiccups but very happy overall

THere were a few mishaps and and several emails and phone calls, and a few possible arrangements, after the bench we ordered wssn't in stock and the van had problems. But Dan was very good at keeping in touch and did deliver it on exactly the day we wanted, and very kindly gave as a larger bench than our original order, having discussed this first with us, which we were very happy with. I would definitely consider ordering again. The delux bench looks very well made
davidh327
January 18th, 2016
Great service, great value, and great quality items
brandond28
January 25th, 2016
Great customer service, massive selection. Highly recommend!
bradleyw20
February 9th, 2016
Excellent Value, The Stacking Chairs are Great
davidh337
February 13th, 2016
After I ordered this product I immediately received an email from Teak Warehouse with more info on the product quickly followed by an email with all my delivery dates/timings and payment options,very efficient
catherineb32
October 5th, 2015
Beautiful, solid outdoor furniture. Just bought a table and four chairs, and my wife and I couldn't possibly feel more satisfied\smarter for getting them here.
josep1773
March 25th, 2016
We've been looking for a teak table & chair set for over a year and took a chance buying online from the Teak warehouse, but have been absolutely delighted with the set. Very well made (no screws showing, all dowelled joints) and very good quality.
gracielab2
March 3rd, 2016
Two perfect stacking chair sets for use in our B and B, delivered as agreed in time for our opening, thanks for all your help, the oval table was spot on!!
dannyp19
June 6th, 2016
We bought about 13 pieces of teak furniture from Teak Warehouse about 4 years ago and all of it is still in great shape.
juliew75
February 22nd, 2016
Ordered at the weekend and bench delivered on Wednesday, excellent quality, excellent service.Thanks
michellek61
November 16th, 2015
I ordered a Miami stacking set and received it yesterday - excellent quality teak. I took the option to pay cash on delivery and Jason the driver couldn't have been more helpful. Can't wait for the spring to use it! :)
alexw78
April 18th, 2016
I am really pleased with the quality and its been a pleasure to do business with you
luciaj
February 29th, 2016
What a great company, friendly, helpful and Keep you informed about your order. The furniture itself is outstanding, worth every penny. I cannot recommend Teak warehouse enough
jamesc287
February 11th, 2016
Lovely stacking chairs, excellent service, driver was excellent
eugenef6
April 1st, 2016
I'd be surprised if you could find quality at this price elsewhere.
sandrad48
February 2nd, 2016
Teak was a described on the site, probably better

How can taking someones money, then not delivering the product be anything other than theft. The products are only value for money if you get what you paid for.

By Marty c.