Review of TeakWarehouse

Tel: 01277 355529
sales@teakwarehouse.co.uk

pollyw6
10/12/16
My parents bought a set of furniture costing £999 from Teak Warehouse in March 2016. After refusing one chair (it was actually broken), the furniture which was delivered now ( infact by July when the initial complaint was made) looks absolutely dreadful (cracked, discoloured, poorly made etc) and Teak Warehouse are refusing to communicate with us. My father, who is 75, cannot sit on the chairs for fear of them breaking. They are very badly made. We wrote in July 2016 enclosing pictures of the furniture - no response! We are not prepared to accept a replacement set of furniture - we have totally lost confidence so it is a full refund or nothing. We have had to write a formal letter of claim (the start of legal proceedings at our local court is imminent) which has taken up a great deal of effort and time. We are currently investigating the so called company Teak Warehouse (not registered at Companies House in any guise) with the Trading Standards department at Essex County Council. As you might imagine, we will not stop until we have all our money back from Teak Warehouse and the dreadful furniture has been taken away.
janej58
8/9/16
Delivery was good and to set was exactly as seen - round table, 6 multi position chairs and an umbrella. They were advertised to be left out all year round. The first year was fine although they looked very 'weathered' quite early on, with cracks appearing in the wood. Gradually the chairs fell apart and needed to be fixed with screws (although 1 chair was unfixable) and the table became very warped. It seems like the hard wood wasn't so hard after all!!!
marieb90
6/15/16
really
dannyp19
6/6/16
We bought about 13 pieces of teak furniture from Teak Warehouse about 4 years ago and all of it is still in great shape.
markg163
5/22/16
Enquired about a product by phone. Received a voicemail message saying that they are busy in the warehouse but would respond immediately to an email enquiry. 10 days later and no reply, I called again-same message, sent same email....6 days later and still nothing, I read the online reviews.....glad I did...if this is how they are before making the sale, I would hate to imagine how they would behave towards a problem!!...

One Star, because site does not allow "0" Stars
alexw78
4/18/16
I am really pleased with the quality and its been a pleasure to do business with you
georgem165
4/14/16
Ordering was easy,simply done
Delivery was swift and hassle free, emailed by office and driver called ahead as discussed
quality is easily comparable to sets we viewed in garden centres at literally half the price...i just kept coming back to the rattan warehouse website, and glad i did!!
The Furniture was exactly as displayed on website and loved and enjoyed by the whole family and friends!
Will recommend to friends and family now without any hesitation
dexterb29
4/8/16
It arrived in the time we expected. We ordered the savannah set with 2.0mtr rectangular table.very pleased
anthonyb112
4/6/16
Awesome set delivered today. Driver delivered furniture which i paid for on delivery,(very old fashioned but also very very refreshing!)
He delivered all directly into garage and advised us about upkeep and cleaning etc
eugenef6
4/1/16
I'd be surprised if you could find quality at this price elsewhere.
donalds66
3/29/16
We ordered our patio set on Sunday evening and it was delivered yesterday. Fantastic service and a great product. Thank you to Mark and the team, good old fashioned service what a joyful experience.
josep1773
3/25/16
We've been looking for a teak table & chair set for over a year and took a chance buying online from the Teak warehouse, but have been absolutely delighted with the set. Very well made (no screws showing, all dowelled joints) and very good quality.
justina42
3/22/16
From easy use of the website to emails answered quickly and a very helpful driver the experience couldnt have been better
ordered the cube set last weekend and delivered 4 days later by a very friendly driver from the company, not a courier. he took furniture through for me and also excellent quality furniture, all as described, actually a bigger parasol was delivered so bonus on that!Paid driver on delivery which was also an excellent idea all in all excellent throughout, thanks.
luciaa3
3/9/16
Great service, great value, and great quality items.
Oval stacking set just delivered and cannot say how pleased I am with the quality of the teak
cant wait for the spring!
gracielab2
3/3/16
Two perfect stacking chair sets for use in our B and B, delivered as agreed in time for our opening, thanks for all your help, the oval table was spot on!!
luciaj
2/29/16
What a great company, friendly, helpful and Keep you informed about your order. The furniture itself is outstanding, worth every penny. I cannot recommend Teak warehouse enough
juliew75
2/22/16
Ordered at the weekend and bench delivered on Wednesday, excellent quality, excellent service.Thanks
johnp341
2/18/16
ordered my teak bench at the weekend and very cheerful driver arrived at 8 this morning to deliver!
great service and excellent quality on the bench
pleased

Tip for consumers: paid with cash on delivery to check quality first

harveyr22
2/17/16
Our experience of The Teakwarehouse has been excellent. The table was easy to assemble and the quality is of both that and the Miami Stacking chairs looks perfect. They are now out on our patio waiting to be used. Hopefully our next purchase will be a bench! Wouldn't hesitate in recommending them for both service and quality. I am 100% happy.
davidh337
2/13/16
After I ordered this product I immediately received an email from Teak Warehouse with more info on the product quickly followed by an email with all my delivery dates/timings and payment options,very efficient
jamesc287
2/11/16
Lovely stacking chairs, excellent service, driver was excellent
bradleyw20
2/9/16
Excellent Value, The Stacking Chairs are Great
sandrad48
2/2/16
Teak was a described on the site, probably better
brandond28
1/25/16
Great customer service, massive selection. Highly recommend!
harriso300
1/19/16
I would thoroughly recommend this teak warehouse to anyone wishing to buy beautifully crafted quality teak garden furniture. I am absolutely delighted with the two Lady emily benches purchased and delivered in three days!! Perfect service- excellent quality thank you.

How can taking someones money, then not delivering the product be anything other than theft. The products are only value for money if you get what you paid for.

By Marty c.

Hi Phil, I had an issue with this company. Paid up front and was promised delivery on a couple of occassions. The furniture did turn up eventually I'm pleased to say. I have an address on the delivery note which is Swallows Cross Farm, Whyatts Green Road, Doddinghurst, Essex, CM15 0ST. Hope that helps. Lisa

By Lisa C.
Questions? Get answers from the TeakWarehouse staff and other customers.

TeakWarehouse?