TeakWarehouse

TeakWarehouse has a consumer rating of 4.02 stars from 65 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. TeakWarehouse also ranks 37th among Furniture sites.

• Great service and excellent quality on the bench Pleased
  • You would genuinely after seeing my set expect to pay over £1700 anywhere else for such quality items...

• Its a bank transfer, so no usual credit card protection-
  • This was a horrendous customer service experience and goodness knows how so many people give 5 stars?
How would you rate TeakWarehouse?

“Loved and enjoyed by the whole family and friends!”

George M.
4/14/16

Ordering was easy, simply done Delivery was swift and hassle free, emailed by office and driver called ahead as discussed Quality is easily comparable to sets we viewed in garden centres at literally half the price... i just kept coming back to the rattan warehouse website, and glad i did! The Furniture was exactly as displayed on website and loved and enjoyed by the whole family and friends! Will recommend to friends and family now without any hesitation

“Customer Service-What Customer Service?!”

Mark G.
5/22/16

Enquired about a product by phone. Received a voicemail message saying that they are busy in the warehouse but would respond immediately to an email enquiry. 10 days later and no reply, I called again-same message, sent same email... 6 days later and still nothing, I read the online reviews... glad I did... if this is how they are before making the sale, I would hate to imagine how they would behave towards a problem!... One Star, because site does not allow "0" Stars

great service (4) quality items (3) teak garden furniture (4) stacking chairs (5) teak furniture (5) bank transfer (3) 5 stars (3)
georgem165
April 14th, 2016
Ordering was easy, simply done
Will recommend to friends and family now without any hesitation
markg163
May 22nd, 2016

One Star, because site does not allow "0" Stars
justina42
March 22nd, 2016
From easy use of the website to emails answered quickly and a very helpful driver the experience couldnt have been better
Ordered the cube set last weekend and delivered 4 days later by a very friendly driver from the company, not a courier. He took furniture through for me and also excellent quality furniture, all as described, actually a bigger parasol was delivered so bonus on that! Paid driver on delivery which was also an excellent idea all in all excellent throughout, thanks.
ritaf4
June 25th, 2014
Failed deliveries, waiting in all day. No communication. Calls not answered, likewise emails. One star for quality of furniture and price. One star for excellent deliveryman. Pity the office people can't take a leaf out of his book.
If you like stress and hassle go ahead and buy. Furniture available from other firms. They also posted a review on Trip Advisor in my name that gave them 5 stars with no permission from me whatsover, just lifted a sentence from email that I sent to them about good quality of furniture when it finally arrived, having missed Easter hol, May bank hol and just arriving in time for late May bank hol.
harriso300
January 19th, 2016
I would thoroughly recommend this teak warehouse to anyone wishing to buy beautifully crafted quality teak garden furniture. I am absolutely delighted with the two Lady emily benches purchased and delivered in three days! Perfect service- excellent quality thank you.
donalds66
March 29th, 2016
We ordered our patio set on Sunday evening and it was delivered yesterday. Fantastic service and a great product. Thank you to Mark and the team, good old fashioned service what a joyful experience.
pollyw6
October 12th, 2016
My parents bought a set of furniture costing £999 from Teak Warehouse in March 2016. After refusing one chair (it was actually broken), the furniture which was delivered now ( infact by July when the initial complaint was made) looks absolutely dreadful (cracked, discoloured, poorly made etc) and Teak Warehouse are refusing to communicate with us. My father, who is 75, cannot sit on the chairs for fear of them breaking. They are very badly made. We wrote in July 2016 enclosing pictures of the furniture - no response! We are not prepared to accept a replacement set of furniture - we have totally lost confidence so it is a full refund or nothing. We have had to write a formal letter of claim (the start of legal proceedings at our local court is imminent) which has taken up a great deal of effort and time. We are currently investigating the so called company Teak Warehouse (not registered at Companies House in any guise) with the Trading Standards department at Essex County Council. As you might imagine, we will not stop until we have all our money back from Teak Warehouse and the dreadful furniture has been taken away.
harveyr22
February 17th, 2016
Our experience of The Teakwarehouse has been excellent. The table was easy to assemble and the quality is of both that and the Miami Stacking chairs looks perfect. They are now out on our patio waiting to be used. Hopefully our next purchase will be a bench! Wouldn't hesitate in recommending them for both service and quality. I am 100% happy.
alanm62
April 20th, 2014
I do not work for Teak Warehouse (I work for an airline) and I can say they as far as my experience goes they are not con artists. Ordered on the Thursday, delivered on the Tuesday. Price much better than anywhere else and quality seems pretty good so far. Not 5 stars because delivery was later than told and two chairs weren't finished very well. Delivery driver without hesitation said he would be back the next day with two replacement chairs. He returned the next morning and we are very happy. Paid on delivery but can understand why people don't want to do that. They are a wholesale seller so don't accept credit card.
janej58
August 9th, 2016
Delivery was good and to set was exactly as seen - round table, 6 multi position chairs and an umbrella. They were advertised to be left out all year round. The first year was fine although they looked very 'weathered' quite early on, with cracks appearing in the wood. Gradually the chairs fell apart and needed to be fixed with screws (although 1 chair was unfixable) and the table became very warped. It seems like the hard wood wasn't so hard after all!
richardt28
April 23rd, 2013
I learnt a lesson with this purchase and will not buy a set of garden furniture 'blind' again.

I bought two 1.2 m round tables and eight folding armchairs. On the website, Teak Warehouse give the width of their Thames Folding armchair as 55cm and the height as 98cm, giving the impression of a decent sized chair.

Buyers should be aware that in reality the chairs are quite small. We felt they were more suited to children or small adults and would not have ordered them if we had known.

I have measured them and the 55cm width is to the outside edge of both arms. The internal width or sitting gap is much less at 44cm. The size of the slatted seat is a small 38cm wide and 37cm deep. The cushions provided with the set are bigger than the seat and project in front of it. The height is 89cm not 98cm as stated on the website.

You always take a chance buying something you haven't seen. With such a variety and variability of garden furniture around it is much better to look and try before you buy. Even if it costs more, you will avoid disappointment and a feeling that you have wasted your money.
louisel22
June 17th, 2015
I placed an order several weeks ago and had a confirmed delivery date of today (Weds 17th June). I confirmed I would pay COD. Despite sending a couple of emails to check that the delivery would take place - to which no reply & waiting in all day (having taken a day off work), no delivery.
Therefore a huge WARNING to all - DON'T BOTHER WITH TEAK WAREHOUSE.
At least I haven't lost any money unlike some poor people.
anthonyb112
April 6th, 2016
Awesome set delivered today. Driver delivered furniture which i paid for on delivery,(very old fashioned but also very very refreshing!)
He delivered all directly into garage and advised us about upkeep and cleaning etc
marka124
November 16th, 2015
Bought a 6 six seat stacking set in the summer nad have just had delivered two lady emily benches with coffee tables
Same great quality and ease of the payment on delivery option, top notch!
Thanks
Guys
johnp341
February 18th, 2016
Ordered my teak bench at the weekend and very cheerful driver arrived at 8 this morning to deliver!
Great service and excellent quality on the bench
Pleased

Tip for consumers: paid with cash on delivery to check quality first

jackiet13
July 25th, 2014
AVOID AVOID AVOID

There is no response- if you don't get your complete order or there is a problem - thats it - they don't respond to phone letters or emails- they are always experiencing an unprecedented number of phone calls- presumably all the dissatisfied customers. Its a bank transfer, so no usual credit card protection- Pay more go elsewhere - its likely to worth the lack of hassle.
lisac109
June 9th, 2015
Was epxecting my order yesterday (which I have paid in full £639). Customer service shocking. After several emails and calls (where you get an answerphone) I got a short email today saying sorry but it will now be delivered a week on Wednesday, Poor poor customer service and I am left feeling rather nervous!
tomc82
April 24th, 2015
Avoid this company like the plague. They are simply awful. I made a huge mistake not reading reviews before purchasing from this site. Go elsewhere and save yourself the hassle!
luciaa3
March 9th, 2016
Great service, great value, and great quality items.
Oval stacking set just delivered and cannot say how pleased I am with the quality of the teak
Cant wait for the spring!
lucya15
November 17th, 2015
Lovely teak bench, a few hiccups but very happy overall

THere were a few mishaps and and several emails and phone calls, and a few possible arrangements, after the bench we ordered wssn't in stock and the van had problems. But Dan was very good at keeping in touch and did deliver it on exactly the day we wanted, and very kindly gave as a larger bench than our original order, having discussed this first with us, which we were very happy with. I would definitely consider ordering again. The delux bench looks very well made
davidh327
January 18th, 2016
Great service, great value, and great quality items
brandond28
January 25th, 2016
Great customer service, massive selection. Highly recommend!
bradleyw20
February 9th, 2016
Excellent Value, The Stacking Chairs are Great
martyc7
July 15th, 2015
Waited in all day, no delivery. I rang at two o'clock to check, was told the driver was in the area and will be with you later. No delivery. Glad I requested COD, will go elsewhere. Could have rang and let me know, wasted my day.
davidh337
February 13th, 2016
After I ordered this product I immediately received an email from Teak Warehouse with more info on the product quickly followed by an email with all my delivery dates/timings and payment options, very efficient

How can taking someones money, then not delivering the product be anything other than theft. The products are only value for money if you get what you paid for.

By Marty c.