TeakWarehouse

TeakWarehouse has a consumer rating of 4.02 stars from 65 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. TeakWarehouse also ranks 37th among Furniture sites.

• Great service and excellent quality on the bench Pleased
  • You would genuinely after seeing my set expect to pay over £1700 anywhere else for such quality items...

• Its a bank transfer, so no usual credit card protection-
  • This was a horrendous customer service experience and goodness knows how so many people give 5 stars?
How would you rate TeakWarehouse?

“Loved and enjoyed by the whole family and friends!”

George M.
4/14/16

Ordering was easy, simply done Delivery was swift and hassle free, emailed by office and driver called ahead as discussed Quality is easily comparable to sets we viewed in garden centres at literally half the price... i just kept coming back to the rattan warehouse website, and glad i did! The Furniture was exactly as displayed on website and loved and enjoyed by the whole family and friends! Will recommend to friends and family now without any hesitation

“Customer Service-What Customer Service?!”

Mark G.
5/22/16

Enquired about a product by phone. Received a voicemail message saying that they are busy in the warehouse but would respond immediately to an email enquiry. 10 days later and no reply, I called again-same message, sent same email... 6 days later and still nothing, I read the online reviews... glad I did... if this is how they are before making the sale, I would hate to imagine how they would behave towards a problem!... One Star, because site does not allow "0" Stars

great service (4) quality items (3) teak garden furniture (4) stacking chairs (5) teak furniture (5) bank transfer (3) 5 stars (3)
alanm62
April 20th, 2014
I do not work for Teak Warehouse (I work for an airline) and I can say they as far as my experience goes they are not con artists. Ordered on the Thursday, delivered on the Tuesday. Price much better than anywhere else and quality seems pretty good so far. Not 5 stars because delivery was later than told and two chairs weren't finished very well. Delivery driver without hesitation said he would be back the next day with two replacement chairs. He returned the next morning and we are very happy. Paid on delivery but can understand why people don't want to do that. They are a wholesale seller so don't accept credit card.
dannyc24
June 25th, 2014
IMPORTANT UPDATED REVIEW I originally posted a three star review of Teakwarehouse in June 2014, in which I said I would submit an update on how the furniture faired through the winter. Well! It's April, the sun is shining (at the moment) and the furniture is out. So here is the update...

The table and four chairs spent their winter in the shed, they were oiled prior to going in and came out in the same condition. Joints sound and no warping. The bench spent winter in the same place it spent summer, on the patio. It too was oiled at the end of the season and as expected, has faded throughout the winter. Even though it had been rained on, hailed on, snowed on, (Ah! The wilds of Cumbria) and became frozen on several occasion, it survived with flying colours. Just like the table and chairs the joints are all sound and there is no sign of wood warp. So I must say well done Teakwarehouse, your teak furniture is exceptional value for money. I just hope you've sorted your customer service problems.

Just in case anybody would like to read the original review, then I have added it in it's entirety below. For those of you who don't, then stop reading now...

Yes! The teak garden furniture has finally arrived and it is very, very, very good. The problems of getting it here are the only thing that sour the milk. I didn't realise that when they said free delivery, they mean't the amount of attempts it would take to deliver! Anyway moan over (possibly) and back to the review. I had given up on it coming and then at 8pm, the doorbell rings. There stands Kevin from Teakwarehouse, tired, his last delivery and the best part of three hundred miles from home. He was polite, helpful and a credit to the company, Mark (Teakwarehouse boss), give him a pay rise, he deserves it. The furniture was offloaded, the bill paid and Kevin duly parted on his long journey to Essex.

Why, you may ask did I give a three star review. Well, I reply, I gave a star for each of the following: Quality, the teak furniture looks, as I said before; very, very, very good. Price, (even without discounts) better than the competitors. Kevin, shows that someone knows how to deal with customers. The two other stars would have been given for ease of contact and customer care.

Teakwarehouse have an excellent product but appear to be swamped by demand. I believe that their success maybe their biggest failure. So come on Teakwarehouse, get someone to answer the phone and reply to emails.

Finally, I have read reviews that raise doubts about Teakwarehouse being a reputable company because they only accept payment by bank transfer or COD. I can say 100%, that they are 100% GENUINE but if you are still unsure, pay by cash on delivery as I did.

Yes! The teak garden furniture has finally arrived and it is very, very, very good. The problems of getting it here are the only thing that sour the milk. I didn't realise that when they said free delivery, they mean't the amount of delivery promises it would take to deliver! Anyway moan over (possibly) and back to the review. I had given up on it coming yet again and then at 8pm, the doorbell rings. There stands Kevin from Teakwarehouse, tired, his last delivery and the best part of three hundred miles from home. He was polite, helpful and a credit to the company, Mark (Teakwarehouse boss), give him a pay rise, he deserves it. The furniture was offloaded, the bill paid and Kevin duly parted on his long journey to Essex.

Quality, the teak furniture looks, as I said before; very, very, very good.
Price, (even without discounts) better than the competitors.
Kevin, shows that someone knows how to deal with customers.

Teakwarehouse have an excellent product but appear to be swamped by demand. I believe that their success may be their biggest failure. So come on Teakwarehouse, get someone to answer the phone and reply to emails.

And even more finally; I will update this review, same time next year and let you know how the furniture does over time. (See updated review above).

Tip for consumers: Teakwarehouse accept bank transfer or COD, I suggest that COD is used as their customer service is poor and it is hard to make contact by phone or email. The product is top quality and is excellent value for money, so don't be put off by poor service reviews

How can taking someones money, then not delivering the product be anything other than theft. The products are only value for money if you get what you paid for.

By Marty c.