TeakWarehouse

TeakWarehouse has a consumer rating of 4.02 stars from 65 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. TeakWarehouse also ranks 37th among Furniture sites.

• Great service and excellent quality on the bench Pleased
  • You would genuinely after seeing my set expect to pay over £1700 anywhere else for such quality items...

• Its a bank transfer, so no usual credit card protection-
  • This was a horrendous customer service experience and goodness knows how so many people give 5 stars?
How would you rate TeakWarehouse?

“Loved and enjoyed by the whole family and friends!”

George M.
4/14/16

Ordering was easy, simply done Delivery was swift and hassle free, emailed by office and driver called ahead as discussed Quality is easily comparable to sets we viewed in garden centres at literally half the price... i just kept coming back to the rattan warehouse website, and glad i did! The Furniture was exactly as displayed on website and loved and enjoyed by the whole family and friends! Will recommend to friends and family now without any hesitation

“Customer Service-What Customer Service?!”

Mark G.
5/22/16

Enquired about a product by phone. Received a voicemail message saying that they are busy in the warehouse but would respond immediately to an email enquiry. 10 days later and no reply, I called again-same message, sent same email... 6 days later and still nothing, I read the online reviews... glad I did... if this is how they are before making the sale, I would hate to imagine how they would behave towards a problem!... One Star, because site does not allow "0" Stars

great service (4) quality items (3) teak garden furniture (4) stacking chairs (5) teak furniture (5) bank transfer (3) 5 stars (3)
markg163
May 22nd, 2016

One Star, because site does not allow "0" Stars
pollyw6
October 12th, 2016
My parents bought a set of furniture costing £999 from Teak Warehouse in March 2016. After refusing one chair (it was actually broken), the furniture which was delivered now ( infact by July when the initial complaint was made) looks absolutely dreadful (cracked, discoloured, poorly made etc) and Teak Warehouse are refusing to communicate with us. My father, who is 75, cannot sit on the chairs for fear of them breaking. They are very badly made. We wrote in July 2016 enclosing pictures of the furniture - no response! We are not prepared to accept a replacement set of furniture - we have totally lost confidence so it is a full refund or nothing. We have had to write a formal letter of claim (the start of legal proceedings at our local court is imminent) which has taken up a great deal of effort and time. We are currently investigating the so called company Teak Warehouse (not registered at Companies House in any guise) with the Trading Standards department at Essex County Council. As you might imagine, we will not stop until we have all our money back from Teak Warehouse and the dreadful furniture has been taken away.
janej58
August 9th, 2016
Delivery was good and to set was exactly as seen - round table, 6 multi position chairs and an umbrella. They were advertised to be left out all year round. The first year was fine although they looked very 'weathered' quite early on, with cracks appearing in the wood. Gradually the chairs fell apart and needed to be fixed with screws (although 1 chair was unfixable) and the table became very warped. It seems like the hard wood wasn't so hard after all!
louisel22
June 17th, 2015
I placed an order several weeks ago and had a confirmed delivery date of today (Weds 17th June). I confirmed I would pay COD. Despite sending a couple of emails to check that the delivery would take place - to which no reply & waiting in all day (having taken a day off work), no delivery.
Therefore a huge WARNING to all - DON'T BOTHER WITH TEAK WAREHOUSE.
At least I haven't lost any money unlike some poor people.
jackiet13
July 25th, 2014
AVOID AVOID AVOID

There is no response- if you don't get your complete order or there is a problem - thats it - they don't respond to phone letters or emails- they are always experiencing an unprecedented number of phone calls- presumably all the dissatisfied customers. Its a bank transfer, so no usual credit card protection- Pay more go elsewhere - its likely to worth the lack of hassle.
lisac109
June 9th, 2015
Was epxecting my order yesterday (which I have paid in full £639). Customer service shocking. After several emails and calls (where you get an answerphone) I got a short email today saying sorry but it will now be delivered a week on Wednesday, Poor poor customer service and I am left feeling rather nervous!
tomc82
April 24th, 2015
Avoid this company like the plague. They are simply awful. I made a huge mistake not reading reviews before purchasing from this site. Go elsewhere and save yourself the hassle!
martyc7
July 15th, 2015
Waited in all day, no delivery. I rang at two o'clock to check, was told the driver was in the area and will be with you later. No delivery. Glad I requested COD, will go elsewhere. Could have rang and let me know, wasted my day.
marieb90
June 15th, 2016
Really
philw19
August 11th, 2015
Purchased table and 8 chairs, one rejected on delivery as split in arm. Replacement supposed to be next day, never received it. Table has splits in top, glued and filled, knot on edge, filled, pithwood ( like cork) on table edge, foot and bracket, which broke off before assembly. A d more pithwood on foot and table edge all of which will let water in and rot
Titan of 26 emails and 2 letters, now gone to county court to get money back. After threat of legal action they agreed to replace the table, took day off to receive it and they never arrived and then ignored all the following emails.
alistairb1
June 18th, 2014
I was cautious when they wanted the money by bank draft and did not accept Paypal or credit or debit cards. However it appeared ok when they said they would accept COD. Delivery was arranged for 2nd June but nothing came in the agreed time frame. Later that day I rang them continuously for about half an hour but the line was engaged until eventually I got a ringing tone but then only got a recorded message asking me to send an email, which I did. I repeated this the following day with the same result, but again received no reply. Since then I have heard nothing from Teak Warehouse. What a relief that I had not paid by bank draft. I feel very concerned about this company.
jamest66
June 17th, 2014
Ordered a bench but heard nothing for 4 weeks. EE mailed them twice for an update but heard nothing. Contacted them only to be told that benches were out of stock and would be available in 3 weeks. Heard nothing despite e mailing again. Contacted them again only to be told they'd had a web site problem and had obviously lost the order and was asked to re-order via the web site. I stressed that the bench was required as a gift and needed for only 7 days later in X town. Response was no problem, in stock and we deliver 7 days a week. I re-ordered and heard nothing. I rang again 2 days later only to be told there was no chance of any delivery. When I queried this politely and said what I'd been told about 7 day delivery, I was accused of being difficult and given a tirade of abuse. Rather than be drawn, I simply told them to forget the order and hung up. This was a horrendous customer service experience and goodness knows how so many people give 5 stars? Makes you wonder about who is really writing them.
sarahj70
July 2nd, 2014
Do not deal with these people,,, they do not answer the phone, answer emails, they do not deliver on time, do NOT pay in advance, my table is faulty and I sent pictures through but no success so far, they do not want to know... AVOID
campbellr
August 6th, 2011
This is a fraudulent website... beware.
They asked for bank transfer up front.
You're mad if you do!

How can taking someones money, then not delivering the product be anything other than theft. The products are only value for money if you get what you paid for.

By Marty c.