Tallmenshoes.com reviews

Tel: 1.888.280.6881
affiliate@tallmenshoes.com

daley13
3/21/19

Great looking shoes, perfect fit, decent price. Unbelievable 2 day delivery. I love the detailed catalogue received with the nicely packaged shoes along with shoe bags and shoe horn. No manufacturer's odor either.I am definately going to order more. Totally thrilled and much taller now.

potank
12/22/18

Excellent service, accurate description of the product. Well and securily wrapped. Got my parcel within four days despite the fact it is delivered to another country

anands24
12/6/18

Ordered Calden black super lightweight shoes (4.4 inches, item code K59511). Shoes were very shiny and glossy. Sole was solid and I felt much taller than my current height when I was walking in them. Good choice for anyone looking for a pair of nice black shoes to wear in the office or for formal social events.

billj144
5/27/18

Fit & quality of shoes is excellent! . Would definitely order again. Received the shoes quickly. Excellent service. Would recommend highly. Height enhancement is subtle, but noticeable to me. Am able to run/exercise in the athletic shoes comfortably.

jonathanb226
5/27/18

The shoes are a bit too bulky which makes them look weird. People have asked me whats wrong with your shoes if the inner sole was made thinner so the shoe would still look normal they would be amazing. I own 5 pairs but hardly use them due to this defect.

trucc
5/26/18

I first time to buy shoes on line with tallmenshoes. Sale representatives here are nice and helpful. I will order more when I have need.

kenc186
5/26/18

The rivers in the casual pair I bought all came out when lacing the shoes. Cheap garbage. I expect much more for the price being paid.

leifp2
4/1/18

Ordered online and got them quickly. Taller is better! Id order again. Good price too.im a 9.5 but the size 10 was perfect with the inserts

albertoa31
3/25/18

Exactly what i wanted in a shoe. It wasn't cheaply made as I had thought it to be. Good cushioning all the way around, aside from the size warning to order one size smaller (which I didn't listen to) it is a great shoe. The delivery was kind of fast, i thought china was on the other side of the world, it seemed like they were just next door. I'm a happy, satisfied customer and will be returning for my fifth shoe from them.

joeh178
3/20/18

When I received my shoes and inserts they were nicely packaged in a paper cover. The product was in its original state. Each shoe was inside it's own individual felt bag protecting it. I am very happy with the way the shoes were handled before I receive them in the mail. I would use them again.

tcj
3/19/18

Great Fit and very stylish. I would like to buy more shoes. They also have great sales. I have purchased about 5 pair of shoes. I hope to be happy with all my purchases.

georgeo49
11/13/17

I like this company please keep makeing these great products I realy like these shoes the style is great

rayb88
11/12/17

fast and great product i am completely satisfied with the product it was exactly what i wanted and will buy more from this seller

davidk363
11/11/17

I ordered 4 shoes from Canada (Montreal), and received them on 11/09.
Shoes prices were $201, and shipping costs (1 week delivery) were about $51, so I total paid $262. However, the UPS delivery man is asking to pay additional $56 for additional delivery costs, not for tax. Such additional costs were not explained when I order the products at all. So, I called to customer service and the staff said that it may be canada taxes extra. But, the UPS guy said there is no tax, but just for their delivery costs.

I am quite satisfied with the products and quality of shoes, but heavy delivery costs, especially from Canada, must be improved. I often order products from USA via amazon.com even at minimum costs (sometimes free costs delivery for orders over $100).

colint17
11/8/17

My second pair from this seller, very pleased with excellent service and high quality.
Will use again as required.

nicholasj26
10/29/17

These shoes deliver as promised, I enjoy wearing them and they are comfortable and stylish. They are priced appropriately for the quality.

adamt75
10/18/17

I got the shoes in great time. They are all very nice looking. It took me a little while to get used to the platform nature but it seems fine. I found them rather tight for their size and one might need slightly thinner socks for them. I however wear extra wide shoes so this may be a personal issue. Otherwise prices were reasonable ~$80 each and the shoes look good.

guijins
10/18/17

I dont know how these other negative feedback came from, but I have nothing but good experience with TMS. Shipping is prompt and return is easy so overall great experience. It is not easy to find a solid shoe store like this.

bertala1
1/7/15

This company started out fine but is selling nothing but junk now. I recently bought a pair which looked ok on first try. When I wear them to street they hurt and bleed my fit. When I returned that piece of crap they shipped back to me saying they were worn without regards to the fact that the product was defective.
When I called the customer service they were uncooperative and rude and threatened me with blacklisting.as if they had the monopoly on shoe business. Avoid at any costs.
p.s. I worked w my credit card company to get my money back.

stevenl30
10/3/13

Bad quality, extremely uncomfortable. Rude unfriendly store owner Mike Chen make me upset. I will never buy anything from them ever again.

adrianr9
7/29/13

Custmer Service is Avaliable by email only. Scam. I've already warned you about this website.

Its good and prices are reasonable for such products

By Dale Y.
Questions? Get answers from the Tallmenshoes.com staff and other customers.

Tallmenshoes.com?