TalkTalk.co.uk

TalkTalk.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1.29 stars from 14 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. TalkTalk.co.uk also ranks 81st among Internet Service Provider sites. The most common issues with TalkTalk.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Today I left Talk Talk after a running battle with their customer service team.
How would you rate TalkTalk.co.uk?

“Extra charges”

liza b.
11/20/15

Why is talk talk charging a extra £4.50 for not using direct debit payments well i think its not fair and its a rip off getting extra money for not using direct debit to pay bills.

“Dont go anywhere near this company”

Zinaki T.
6/30/20

I dont know why it took me so long. After 25 years I am leaving due to their abysmal customer service and broadband which is much slower than I am paying for. Even though I have already left Talktalk still insists on one months notice and I am not happy with that since I was not getting the service as described and not compensated. Right now I am still paying them and using my new suppliers service. You are currently unable to speak to customer services as they have obviously reduced their support team. Why? You also cannot communicate via their chat app as it fails, and I would have quit much sooner if I could have. Finally I had to put in a formal complaint before anyone responded. Too little too late. They are rubbish!

customer service (6)
lizab18
November 20th, 2015

Absolutely not! It has been the worst customer service experience of my entire life.

By Pineapple S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the TalkTalk.co.uk staff and other customers.

Welcome to our official feed. Follow us for service updates and latest offers. We're here to help from 8am-10pm Mon-Fri and 9am-5.30pm at weekends.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TalkTalk.co.uk?

Have a question about TalkTalk.co.uk?