Review of SuperbPaper

Tel: 1-888-986-7161
info@superbpaper.com

rosariaa3
6/22/17

Criminal justice papers aren't my thing, so I always use Superbpaper to write them for me. Not once have I regretted it.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Rosaria,

We are so glad to be of assistance.
Let us know if we can help some more.

franke43
6/22/17

SuperbPaper is a good option to consider when you're overwhelmed by a lot of things to write. 5/5.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Frank,

Thank you for such a generous feedback.
We are so glad to be of help.

gabrielb44
6/21/17

I received the paper quit some time ago, just been waiting for a feedback from my instructor. Guess what? I passed =) I would definitely recommend this service to anyone.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Gabriel,

This is some great news!
We're very happy you passed.
Get back to us any time.

maggieb40
6/21/17

Can't say I'm ecstatic, but they did the job on time and my essay looks great.Of course I'd prefer writing on my own, but was out of time...

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Maggie,

We were glad to help you out.
Please let us know what can we do to make our services even better.

mrj114
6/20/17

My sis recommended these guys, said they did good job on her essay on Literature. I thought to give it a try, well, it all worked out good. I got a B, more than I need.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Mr J.,

Thank you for your feedback.
We'd be more than glad to help you out again.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you ever need any academic help.

sarahr162
6/19/17

Some may say its unethical what theyre doing, you know they help students cheat, I say they truly help. Im a single mom with a 4 year old and sometimes I just don't have much time to write those essays.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Sarah,

It is so refreshing to hear such things.
Thank you for dropping by.

mariao60
6/14/17

I paid over $800 to have my dissertation copy-edited. The quality is ok, but I think it could be cheaper.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Maria,

Thank you for the feedback.
We try to satisfy each and every client.
We'd like to offer you a discount.
How about 10%?

audreym23
6/1/17

SuperbPaper really stands out among the competing essay writing companies. I didn't even expect to receive an essay the same day I placed an order. Keep up the good work!

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Audrey,

It was so good to work with you.
Hoping to be of service once more.

nicka66
5/31/17

I was really pushed for time with a lot work to do, and these guys saved me in the time of struggle. I ordered a massive research paper here and got an A for it. Thank you!

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative

Hearing you got an A warms our hearts.

timothyb81
5/26/17

Thank you for sending my paper so quickly, you practically saved my life. I never do things like this, but this time I was so outta time Thanks again, you rock!

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Timothy,

I couldn't be more glad to hear this.
We're here to help you, whenever you need us, just drop by.

annal166
5/17/17

I just wanted to thank SuperbPaper for helping me out with my school assignments.I will definitely get back with more orders soon.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Anna,

Your satisfaction is the best reward for us.
Thank you for the feedback.

rajeshk41
5/16/17

quality was good, not sublime but really good. I think I can submit it to my prof without problems. Thanks.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Rajesh,

Thank you for getting back to us with the feedback.
Looking forward to seeing you back with us again.

jenniem19
5/9/17

Been their client for a while now. I know thats not the thing to be proud of, but when you need some quality works and have no time for it, this place is the best variant, folks. They keep you posted on the progress and you can even request a draft, just to make sure everythings on track. And the support reps are so nice=)

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Thank you for the feedback, Jennie. If you need any help, let us know.
alexf85
3/28/17

I love how their writers keep sending questions. Once the writer send me a message asking about my state of residence for more accurate research results.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
It was our pleasure to work with you, Alex.
hayleyt8
3/28/17

Good job. But please do something with your hardware. Could barely hear the support rep when she called me. Thanks.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Hayley, I heard you, will fix that ASAP. Thanks for the heads up.
janew104
3/27/17

I called this company once while choosing the service to deal with my homework. Cant say Im disappointed, could be better could be worse, but at least they got the job done. And on time, for the love of God. Thats their strong suit.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Thank you for the feedback. If you have any suggestions, please let us know.
annamariaw
3/27/17

Thank you guys for the good service. I always doubt such online services and companies, but they made good on their word. Quality and timing are impeccable. Thanks, once again.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
We'll be more than glad to help you out again.
jerryj48
3/27/17

I received my paper a few minutes later than expected, really a few minutes, 3-4 minutes or something to that effect, but the quality was totally worth it. Oh and as a compensation they gave me a discount code for the next order. Like!

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Sorry we were late, Jerry. And thank you for the feedback. We'll get better, I promise.
johnm1017
3/23/17

I recently received a paper from you. I have to say, Im not all that satisfied. Yeah, you did what I asked you to, but still there were some minor details I wanted you to fix, since I was out of time I did it myself, but next time I expect you guys to do everything exceptionally!

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
I apologize for the situation. Have you been offered a discount code? Do let me know.
markk122
3/16/17

Not very fond of spending money online. I prefer face-to-face transactions whenever possible. For security reasons, you know. But here they kind of make this impression of good people. The support rep assured me everything is confidential and no one will ever know I used their company. That works for me, we have a Cerberus for professor

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
That's what we're here for.
stevens192
3/15/17

Timing is definitely their strong suit but I would work on their writers language skills. While they write absolutely amazing (in terms of contents) their language skill could be better. So despite the language, their papers are great. Recommend.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Thank you, we did try to do everything top notch.
josed46
2/24/17

Received the order several days ago. Just been forgetting to leave a feedback. Thank you for the work youve done. It wasnt flawless, some things (mainly the citation style) had to be adjusted, but all in all good.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Thank you for getting back. We could've adjusted everything. Next time do not hesitate to ask.
natashad20
2/24/17

I dont usually trust online services like these. Kinda weird to have some faceless guy write my essay or whatever I need. But still, I took the risk, and ordered a paper. I received it and it was good, real good. At least it looks good. Thanks.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
We'd be glad to hear the final feedback from your school.
helenb82
2/23/17

Well, given the fact that I really needed their help and could not complete my home task on my own (I just dont understand math, its like something from Mars) I ordered the task here. The prof said it was raw but still correct. Thanks.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
I'm sure we can do better than that next time. Please, do come back when you're in need of homework help.
adrianl39
2/16/17

Honestly I thought I was doomed, I had no time at all for research, not to mention writing the essay, I was just frantically browsing the net, searching for an essay to submit, and then bang! I found Superbpaper. You seriously saved me, I received the paper before my deadline, you know, to check things out, maybe edit a bit. It was really good: original, and the support was just a lifesaver. I really am grateful, you found a loyal customer, guys.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
It warms my heart to know we've found such a loyal customer. We will not disappoint.

We've been doing these kinds of papers for a while. Check up with our support team and they will guide you through the entire process.

By Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative

Dear Samantha, It totally depends on your preferred deadline. The shortest turnaround tine is 24 hours. That's what we offer, but we can always come to an arrangement. Best Regards, SuperbPaper.com Support Team

By Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative

Hello! We can most certainly help you out. Come by our website and we will get the job done.

By Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative

Hi! But of course we can! Whenever you're ready.

By Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative

Hi! Your order can be completed in 8 hours, 24 hours, 48 hours, 3 days, 5 days, 7 days or 14 days. Please contact one of our support representatives via online chat or give us a call for details.

By Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Questions? Get answers from the SuperbPaper staff and other customers.

SuperbPaper?