Review of SuperbPaper

Tel: 1-888-986-7161
info@superbpaper.com

sarahb534
3/7/19

The only reviews written in an authentic looking way are the bad reviews. All the good reviews are written awkwardly, consistently using phrases that native English speakers would never say. You do the math. This, just the vast majority of paper writing services, is a scam. Fake reviews are just another part of what makes this scam work. Students are lured in with a false sense of security after seeing good reviews, and well...you all can guess the rest. Money is stolen, classes are failed, lives are ruined.

Thanks Superbpaper, you make the world a darker place.

Tip for consumers: DON'T

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Sarah,

I guess you made a great effort to analyze all of the reviews. However, you haven't mentioned your personal buying experience. That's why we would appreciate if you provide us with the order ID so that we could make sure you are our real customer and see if there’s anything we could do to make your experience better.

leahr46
3/1/19

I know you're probably stressed and desperate for someone to write that paper for you, but trust me, these people will only make it worse. Do yourself a favor and make a HARD pass on these guys.

I lost just over $200 dollars on a paper full of glaring grammatical and spelling errors and meandering sentences that often made no sense and were completely off topic. I paid for a higher level writer too, (so if you do decide to take the massive risk, at least don't bother getting a higher level writer, it's worthless). I attempted their revisions but once they get you started on revisions they already have you in their trap. They now had my money, so they had no reason to attempt quality revisions for me. All I got were clones of the first draft. I complained, but I didn't get one cent back.

They'll tell you their writers are from an assortment of English speaking countries with high level degrees, but the paper I received was clearly written by someone learning English as a second language, and no proof of their education level is given, even when requested.

Do some research on essay mills, go back and take a look at their website and you'll be able to see through all of superbpaper's bs. Fake reviews, fake customer satisfaction statistics, fake money-back guarantee, fake plagiarism free guarantee (when I put their paper through a plagiarism checker, 44% came back as plagiarised....thank god I never turned that in..... >.>)

As for their dismal refund policy, it's based on the idea of "revisions" which sounds reasonable at first, but it's really just a way to avoid giving refunds where they're due. With these people, they're likely due most of the time, so it would make sense that they depend on being able to point to pull out their "policy" and keep their stolen money.

Again. HARD PASS.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Leah,

First of all, thank you for leaving such an extended review. Second of all, we sincerely apologize for such an unpleasant experience you had regarding our services.
We care about the work quality we provide our customers with that’s why we hire writers with a Bachelor, Master or Ph.D. degree who have successfully passed our test with a score of at least 90%. Moreover, our customers can choose the category of writer he needs for completing academic work. Furthermore, our writers perform every paper from scratch, and we always use powerful and fully reliable plagiarism checkers to be 100% sure everything is original. In case our customers are not satisfied after the received paper, we have a 10-day free revision, and you can submit the paper as many times as you want to. If you still feel like you didn't get what you ordered, our service provides both partial and full refunds, and we will promptly refund your money.
Thus, we would really appreciate if you could provide us with the order ID to investigate the case carefully and come up with the best solution for this situation.
We look forward to your reply.

jackiet47
2/7/19

This is a scam site located in Vokzalna St. Kiev.
The positive reviews here are all from the owner Andrey or have been purchased from 'freelancer' sites.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this site & collegeessayexamples.gdn & myadmissionsessay.com

To the owner:
Stop spamming forums with links to your scams

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Jackie,

We appreciate you left us feedback. It is sad to hear we upset you. I would be glad if you give me the order ID so we can deal with the problems you came across.
In case you need any help, we are happy to provide it to you.

rimag
12/15/18

i wish there was someone to tell me not to deal with them before i did.
Incredibly disappointing paper. '' This method is successful because it is different from magicians wear there is a process which is an open end and the parties do not have any power'' can you believe this is actually a sentence given to me
i am so pissed at myself for dealing with these $#*!ers.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Rima,

This really is appalling, I agree.
Is there any way we can make it right?
Could you give me the order ID so we can launch an investigation?

gracel94
8/3/18

My teacher approved the paper you wrote. The content was not a simple one and required a considerable amount of research, however your writer figured out how to do all on time. Excellent job. Much appreciated.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Grace,

Thank you for the feedback.
We're glad the paper we wrote got approved.
In case you need any more help, do let us know.

ethela18
8/1/18

Extraordinary service provided!! This is the first time I am paying for an essay and it's really worth my money and time. I exactly received what I wanted. I would highly recommend it to all my friends!!

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Ethel,

Thank you for getting back to us!
It's so nice to see your positive reaction!
Come back any time you need help.

janef134
7/30/18

The papers matched my expectation. I am totally gobsmacked by seeing such talented writers over this place. They are the best. On time and truly professional. 5 stars from my side.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Jane,

What a joy it is to hear such a feedback.
We really enjoyed working on your orders.
You can always count on us if you ever need any help.

danielc479
7/26/18

My overall experience was totally good. Received the paper on time and I am very much happy. I don't know what I have dine without SuperbPaper.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Daniel,

Thank you for much for getting back.
We appreciate you taking the time to speak of us.
We'd like to offer you a small gift.
Contact our Support to learn more.

alies1
6/11/18

This is an awful company. The essay I received was incredibly disappointing, and it was so close to the due date that a revised paper would have been late and wouldn't count anyway. I went ahead with a revision anyway, but the revised version was honestly no better than the original. I spent more time dealing with their support staff than I would have spent just doing the essay myself.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Alie,

It's sad to read this.
May I have your order ID so we can launch an investigation?
I'm sure we can agree on something.
Let me know when you can get back to us.

shanf3
6/11/18

I have been back and forth with this company for four days...I included a rubric, a detailed instructions and a list of books... and a link to a free library to access the books. I didnt even need a great paper... just a 2-3 page personal perspective... I was even willing to spend time tweaking it... I wasn't expecting perfection... just something to get me started...First they reviewed the wrong book... After I told them it was the wrong book.... I also stated that they did not answer any of the questions from the rubric.... they revised the WRONG BOOK AGAIN! The paper reads like a cut and paste "review" of the book and not a personal perspective of the book in which you address current trends and future trends. I have so so many regrets... sadly I requested an ENL writer and paid for one so it would be a BETTER quality... dont let the good reviews fool you!!!

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Shan,

I am sorry for this unfortunate turn of events.
Please allow us make amends, I'm sure we can make an arrangement to satisfy both parties.
Get back to us at your earliest convenience.

randyc156
6/8/18

Go somewhere else. Quality is not a priority for these people, and the satisfaction of their customers is not even on their radar. All they want is your money. If you are not satisfied with the end result, don't expect them to just hand your money back. Their policy is written specifically to make sure they get to keep your money when they mess up.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Randy,

Our Money Back Policy is aimed to protect both parties.
Please give us your order ID so we can investigate.

allisonw68
6/7/18

These people are not capable of anything past a one topic essay. If you use them for that, you'll probably be in the clear. If you want anything past that, this service is not for you. They will mess up, blame you for it, and keep your money.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Allison,

Please give us your order ID so we can investigate.
I'm sure we can come to an arrangement that is equitable to all parties.

oliviam89
5/18/18

Nothing says good services. I ordered an essay here some time ago, I believe in was in January. It was an essay on To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. I really appreciate the writer taking the time and actually reading the book.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Olivia,

Thank you for this feedback.
If you liked the writer you can gave their ID for future projects.

lynam
5/11/18

My art project was almost done, I decided to make a collage on French Revolution but I really needed some solid research done, no sides or prejudices, just facts. I ordered it here. The research they sent me was a good one, resources used were legit, that's what I need. Now I can finish the project and nail it!

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Lyna,

Thank you for the feedback.
We appreciate you taking the time to say these words.
If you need any other help, do let us know.

rolandag1
4/7/18

I had already started my paper and all I wanted them to do is the ending of my paper. In my instructions, I told them that the paper was already started and all they had to do is a two-page ending. But they took it upon them self to start my paper over. So the paper that I got from them is no good. They called me at the beginning of the paper asking me for my Liberty code. I told them that I don't use my school liberty, So I don't know how to get it for them. I use the public liberty. They told me that they would still do my paper. But this is my thing if you tell them to us the paper that you have already started and they cant change anything on it. Just start from there and they just start a new paper and don't do what you asked for them. Shouldn't they do something about it? I have them a call about the paper, told them that it's not right and just because it's been past the ten days they weren't to pay for a new paper. But I feel like they should do my paper over because they didn't follow my instructions.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Rolanda,

I am sorry for the entire situation.
Could you give me the order ID so we can resolve the issue?

lalap4
2/25/18

The worse service, quality and very pricy. The quality is bad and the service terrible. The only thing that matter to them is money.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Lala,

Could you give me your order ID?
I will personally look into the matter.

bobw130
11/28/17

when i saw there site and reveiws i thought it was incendible it took 7 days to come in
and the quality was bad

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Bob,

I am sorry to hear that.
Please let me know your order ID so we can make things right.

hanifs
7/25/17

My prof is very cranky when it comes to plagiarism and you have no idea how often some students get busted fot this. What I like about superbpaper is that every paper is written from scratch being 99% unique

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Hanif,

Thank you for the feedback.
We always triple check all papers before sending them.

melanym1
7/24/17

I'm struggling to keep a balance btween school and work. Late shifts, classes, it just leaves you with no time for writing sometimes. Thanks to superb paper I don't have any problems at school, even though I'm really pressed for time with my essays LIKE ALWAYS

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Melany,

I'm glad we could save your time.

frankl402
7/21/17

Me and my gf been using this service for a few month now.I must say she was skeptical, as always)), but after she got her grade she changed her mind)) I don't know having the option to get a good grade and do nothing for this, sounds like a good deal

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Frank,

So glad we could be of help.
Let us know if we can do anything for you.

melissag103
7/14/17

Thank you guys. You've done me a great service. I ordered a persuasive essay on WW2 from you, and what I received I used for my study. I incorporated your part of research with mine and received a B. Thanks!

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Melissa,

That's what we're here for.
We can help you with anything you need.
Come back any time.

evieb1
7/11/17

Guys at superb paper know what they're doing. Fair prices, good quality. What else does a student need, right? I would recommend.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Evie,

It's very good to hear such things.
Thank you for your warm words.

deboral6
6/29/17

I stumbled upon SuperbPaper some time ago and immediately took a liking of it. The quality for such a price is remarkable. They saved me quite a lot of time.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Debora,

I am glad we could be of help.
Let us know if we can be of further assistance.

ananz1
6/29/17

I've tried a few similar websites and this one is just a lucky find. They always finish papers on time and they're of great quality.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Anan,

Thank you ever so much for this kind feedback.
It was our true pleasure to work with you.

timl100
6/27/17

The quality is good and you can place an order at night and have it written by morning. HOW COOL IS THAT??

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Tim,

Thank you for getting back.
We are most certainly try to satisfy each and everyone client.

SuperbPaper.com Support Team

We've been doing these kinds of papers for a while. Check up with our support team and they will guide you through the entire process.

By Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative

Dear Samantha, It totally depends on your preferred deadline. The shortest turnaround tine is 24 hours. That's what we offer, but we can always come to an arrangement. Best Regards, SuperbPaper.com Support Team

By Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative

Hello! We can most certainly help you out. Come by our website and we will get the job done.

By Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative

Hi! But of course we can! Whenever you're ready.

By Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative

Hi! Your order can be completed in 8 hours, 24 hours, 48 hours, 3 days, 5 days, 7 days or 14 days. Please contact one of our support representatives via online chat or give us a call for details.

By Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Questions? Get answers from the SuperbPaper staff and other customers.

SuperbPaper?