Review of SuperbPaper

Tel: 1-888-986-7161
info@superbpaper.com

jackiet47
2/7/19

This is a scam site located in Vokzalna St. Kiev.
The positive reviews here are all from the owner Andrey or have been purchased from 'freelancer' sites.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this site & collegeessayexamples.gdn & myadmissionsessay.com

To the owner:
Stop spamming forums with links to your scams

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Jackie,

We appreciate you left us feedback. It is sad to hear we upset you. I would be glad if you give me the order ID so we can deal with the problems you came across.
In case you need any help, we are happy to provide it to you.

rimag
12/15/18

i wish there was someone to tell me not to deal with them before i did.
Incredibly disappointing paper. '' This method is successful because it is different from magicians wear there is a process which is an open end and the parties do not have any power'' can you believe this is actually a sentence given to me
i am so pissed at myself for dealing with these $#*!ers.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Rima,

This really is appalling, I agree.
Is there any way we can make it right?
Could you give me the order ID so we can launch an investigation?

mattm304
8/6/18

The writer did a real good job, ordered a piece of code to be done along with a paper. It was nothing special, just a script for WordPress, but still, I was surprised they did that and the paper as well. Nice touch, way to keep customers loyal.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Matt,

Thank you for the feedback!
If you need any other help, we will be more than happy to help!

mariel157
8/4/18

My professor is very strict. I had many requirements to follow with regards to writing my paper. Well, it took some time to explain the essay writer what exactly my professor needs, but your representative was exceptionally understanding and after a while, I did receive my paper. The main thing is that my tutor approved it. I am very much happy with the result.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Marie,

It's always so nice to see the results of your hard work.
Our writer worked day and night to give you the paper you need.
Good to know it was a success.

gracel94
8/3/18

My teacher approved the paper you wrote. The content was not a simple one and required a considerable amount of research, however your writer figured out how to do all on time. Excellent job. Much appreciated.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Grace,

Thank you for the feedback.
We're glad the paper we wrote got approved.
In case you need any more help, do let us know.

ethela18
8/1/18

Extraordinary service provided!! This is the first time I am paying for an essay and it's really worth my money and time. I exactly received what I wanted. I would highly recommend it to all my friends!!

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Ethel,

Thank you for getting back to us!
It's so nice to see your positive reaction!
Come back any time you need help.

janef134
7/30/18

The papers matched my expectation. I am totally gobsmacked by seeing such talented writers over this place. They are the best. On time and truly professional. 5 stars from my side.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Jane,

What a joy it is to hear such a feedback.
We really enjoyed working on your orders.
You can always count on us if you ever need any help.

danielc479
7/26/18

My overall experience was totally good. Received the paper on time and I am very much happy. I don't know what I have dine without SuperbPaper.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Daniel,

Thank you for much for getting back.
We appreciate you taking the time to speak of us.
We'd like to offer you a small gift.
Contact our Support to learn more.

matthewb340
7/24/18

I am totally overjoyed and happy. Want to tell you how much I am grateful for all your expertise work. My teacher was very pleased to read my paper and he gave the essay the highest grade.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Matthew,

Thank you for the positive feedback.
We're always glad to help students ion their hour of need.
If you need any other help, let us know.

ramony2
7/24/18

I am a student, so the budget is an important issue for me. To meet the deadline with my essay, I had to contact you and ask for help. I received a really great product and timely service, so I think my money was spent well. I am so impressed and truly thankful to you.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Ramon,

It is our pleasure to know you've received a product that met all your expectations.
We can do more, contact us to learn what else we offer.

kathryng65
7/23/18

Earlier I have used many writing services but none of them matched my expectations. But Superbpaper managed to deliver my order ahead of the deadline. The quality of the content for the research paper were outstanding. Great job. Thankyou!

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Kathryn,

So good to hear positive feedback from the clients.
We will be more than glad to help with any other tasks you have.
Just drop us a line and we'll get to it.

dianae43
7/23/18

The work was really well written and covered almost everything I asked for, and when I asked for a change to sort the final missing points it was done straight away. Overall really helpful and helped me to understand this topic even better. I am so glad I found out Superpaper!

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Diana,

We were glad to help you with your assignment.
If you have any other as interesting assignments as the previous one, the writer will be more than glad to work with you again.

sophies68
7/18/18

I needed an original paper on my topic and your writer managed to provide me with one. You saved me a lot of time. I am so thankful. 5 stars without a doubt.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Sophie,

Thank you do much for taking the time to write this comment.
We really do appreciate your feedback.
If you have any assignments you needs us to do, just say the word.

annel175
7/12/18

It is cool that you can get a writer. I like this very much because the person knows what to do and does it well. My picked writer never let me down (he composed my papers three times now) and each time I receive work with high quality content.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Anne,

We appreciate your taking the time to post this feedback, thank you.
If you need any help, let us know.
Will be looking forward to seeing you soon.

clairej27
7/12/18

I am not very great at Economics, so required help urgently. I was impressed with the expert attitude of the writer. The project was delivered on time. I am super happy.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Claire,

Thank you for much for the feedback!
It's so good to hear such good news.
We'd like to offer you more help; whenever you're ready, get back to us and we'll be glad to share our ideas with you.

tanyam101
7/12/18

My professor is very strict. I had many requirements to follow with regards to writing my paper. Well, it took some time to explain the essay writer what exactly my professor needs, but your representative was exceptionally understanding and after a while, I did receive my paper. The main thing is that my tutor approved it. I am very much happy with the results.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Tanya,

We are so glad to hear such good news on your paper.
If you need any help with your assignments, please do let us know.

gracep66
7/12/18

One of my groupmates told me about your services. On an urgent basis I needed to submit around 40 essays. Superbpaper made my work easier as they quoted a fair price and the writer has done a great job. I am totally satisfied and happy with the results.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Grace,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback.
We are so very glad to hear that we were of help.
If you need any other assistance, you know where to find it.

jamesg628
7/2/18

SuperbPaper offers Quick responses, punctuality and quality work. What more to ask for? Thank you so much SuperbPaper. You are my savior. If I would have missed submitting my project today I would have lost all my marks.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear James,

Thank you for the feedback.
If you ever find yourself in a need of professional academic assistance, do let us know.
We will be glad to help.

robertc947
6/30/18

Trust me they wont let you down. They have got the best writers. And moreover I have used them number of times. Not even a single time I was disappointed. Their work is ultimate and free from any sort of plagiarism issues.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Robert,

Thank you for the kind words. So nice to be appreciated.
We will always be glad to help you in your hour of need and there are benefits of being our customer.
Get back to us to learn more.

shirleyb189
6/14/18

Received a task to write a paper on urban legends. Decided to do the Nessy thing. Wanted the writer to disprove the existence of this almost mythical creature. The writer explored various theories, one being that Nessy is not one but several creatures, or that there is a rift at the bottom of the loch, where this creature lives or a secret passage to the sea where it feeds.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Shirley,

Thank you for the feedback.
Glad to hear you had a good experience.
Get back to us if you need any help with your writing.

madeleinep7
6/12/18

It was a really good one. My teacher approved, Had an assignment in Linguistics, on the use of slang terms and other colorful phrases. Truth be told, I had no idea so many day-today phrases mean way different things, like going commando. Anyway I thank the writer for an excellent paper.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Madeleine,

Thank you for getting back to us.
So nice to read positive things.
If you ever need any more assistance, do let us know.

alies1
6/11/18

This is an awful company. The essay I received was incredibly disappointing, and it was so close to the due date that a revised paper would have been late and wouldn't count anyway. I went ahead with a revision anyway, but the revised version was honestly no better than the original. I spent more time dealing with their support staff than I would have spent just doing the essay myself.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Alie,

It's sad to read this.
May I have your order ID so we can launch an investigation?
I'm sure we can agree on something.
Let me know when you can get back to us.

shanf3
6/11/18

I have been back and forth with this company for four days...I included a rubric, a detailed instructions and a list of books... and a link to a free library to access the books. I didnt even need a great paper... just a 2-3 page personal perspective... I was even willing to spend time tweaking it... I wasn't expecting perfection... just something to get me started...First they reviewed the wrong book... After I told them it was the wrong book.... I also stated that they did not answer any of the questions from the rubric.... they revised the WRONG BOOK AGAIN! The paper reads like a cut and paste "review" of the book and not a personal perspective of the book in which you address current trends and future trends. I have so so many regrets... sadly I requested an ENL writer and paid for one so it would be a BETTER quality... dont let the good reviews fool you!!!

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Shan,

I am sorry for this unfortunate turn of events.
Please allow us make amends, I'm sure we can make an arrangement to satisfy both parties.
Get back to us at your earliest convenience.

randyc156
6/8/18

Go somewhere else. Quality is not a priority for these people, and the satisfaction of their customers is not even on their radar. All they want is your money. If you are not satisfied with the end result, don't expect them to just hand your money back. Their policy is written specifically to make sure they get to keep your money when they mess up.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Randy,

Our Money Back Policy is aimed to protect both parties.
Please give us your order ID so we can investigate.

allisonw68
6/7/18

These people are not capable of anything past a one topic essay. If you use them for that, you'll probably be in the clear. If you want anything past that, this service is not for you. They will mess up, blame you for it, and keep your money.

Response from Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Dear Allison,

Please give us your order ID so we can investigate.
I'm sure we can come to an arrangement that is equitable to all parties.

SuperbPaper.com Support Team

We've been doing these kinds of papers for a while. Check up with our support team and they will guide you through the entire process.

By Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative

Dear Samantha, It totally depends on your preferred deadline. The shortest turnaround tine is 24 hours. That's what we offer, but we can always come to an arrangement. Best Regards, SuperbPaper.com Support Team

By Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative

Hello! We can most certainly help you out. Come by our website and we will get the job done.

By Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative

Hi! But of course we can! Whenever you're ready.

By Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative

Hi! Your order can be completed in 8 hours, 24 hours, 48 hours, 3 days, 5 days, 7 days or 14 days. Please contact one of our support representatives via online chat or give us a call for details.

By Thomas L., SuperbPaper Representative
Questions? Get answers from the SuperbPaper staff and other customers.

SuperbPaper?