Review of SubieTuned

sales@subietuned.com
2017 Customer choice award

chandnib1
8/9/18

I recently bought Kartboy hangers for my 2016 Legacy & they arrived ALOT faster than I thought and were not damaged at all. The shipping box was perfect. I definitely would buy from them again.

anthonyf150
7/27/18

Too busy to chat....sent the rest of my order after 3 days of emailing back and forth and nothing getting done while on my end my car has been down for more than a week (had to use uber everyday for work. = $$) when I was waiting for my dang brakelines since I have a slit on my stock old ones...next time I'll go with Rallysport direct

andyc178
Andy C.
7/10/18

Honestly, I placed an order and I have not been contacted via email for confirmation of my order. I paid even though the page with my account history says pending. I really would like to purchase from this company, but it doesn't seem to be operating very well. Please get back to me as soon as possible. Thank you

caterinea
Caterine A.
3/14/18

Seems easy to navigate. If these parts fit il be happy and definitely plan on getting some forged internals from you in the spring!

andrewz29
3/11/18

Borla headers for 2009 WRX, shipped quick, fast friendly service! I'll definitely purchase from SubieTuned again

devinw24
3/8/18

Literally here 2 days after it shipped! Extremely impressed and will be using subie tuned again in the near future

cesarr23
3/7/18

They made made sure to contact me asap when my maf hose wasn't stocked in blue. So I got the black one and they made sure it would fit my fxt. Next thing you know it arrived. Great service.

timothyd40
2/22/18

I'm unable to receive packages from shipping companies that do not have access to my apartment complex. I received a notice and messaged the shipping company, but they said they could not update the shipping address and I would have to contact the seller. I contacted subietuned on 2/15 and never received a response. Now the package shows returned to sender. Very dissatisfied.

stevens374
2/10/18

First time I used Subietuned and it was great. I ordered the Tanabe strut tower brace for my 2008 STI, the item is awesome and works great. The item came faster than expected! Great experience will order from them again!

michaele225
1/30/18

I tried to get in contact with Subietuned.com after they sent me a wrong part, to return the part. I sent emails and even tried using their cool little chat feature to no avail. Will never buy from them again. Shipping was fast.

michaelj296
Michael J.
1/23/18

Shipping speed is the only good thing from my order experience. Otherwise, product wasnt properly described, and doesnt fit my car. I cant find a number to call, or any valid path towards a return. Subietuned.com has a chat option that would be convenient if James D. ever answered. Ive sent messages to the closest thing to a support email they provide to no avail. Will never buy again.

kylew54
1/19/18

Good stuff at affordable prices. Definitely a must site for anyone that enjoys improving there Subaru.

robertr330
1/7/18

I wish the shop take had worked on my differential drain and fill bolts 2 years ago had one of these . No they used the 1/2" end of a extension and buggered both of them up .I got both out with the 13mm , and bought 2 new ones and did it myself . Thanks Bob

marias304
12/26/17

Quick. Easy.
No problems, except one.......I shouldn't have to use 100 characters to say "No issues!!"
It then BECOMES an issue!

michaeld353
12/14/17

Good site and liked the fact they supply subaru specific parts. Had what i needed at a good price, will do business with again and recomend others.

michaela466
Michael A.
12/9/17

So far the best price ive found for either part i purchased. I will look to get other stuff from your conpany in the future!

gdbv
11/8/17

Ordering was a snap. It's great to see quantity of the item to make sure they have in stock. Delivered swiftly as promised.

carlp37
10/7/17

Your organization performed well, delivery was on time, item description was correct, and product arrived without a scratch.

nathanh85
10/6/17

Was delivered faster than expected. There were no issues with order. Ordered 2in antenna for a Subaru Forester.

erikk25
10/5/17

Had the parts I needed, shipped fast, and packaging was very good!! Parts arrived in excellent condition!!

nickb134
10/1/17

I was a little concerned when I received an email asking how my part was when I hadn't even received it yet, but sure enough, the next day it came in the mail. Nice, tight fitment!

deaneg1
Deane G.
9/17/17

would be nice if you had brake rotors,skid plates, lift kit, lightbars, and grill guards for sale. Other than that, it was simple and all was explanatory enough for me to understand.

aaronm113
9/5/17

I needed my Cobb tuner like right now. The folks at Subietuned didn't let me down. Overnighted the tuner and a turbo heat shield at no extra charge. Can't tell you how much this helped me out. You guys are awesome!

marvinr22
9/2/17

Very easy to use and order. Great service fast delivery. If you need special tools you must order from this company. Would recomend them to others DYI subaru owners.

brianf125
8/22/17

Page is so easy to use and understand,
Staff was very helpful .
Customer service on point...glad to find out they contact customer to inform about current order

Questions? Get answers from the SubieTuned staff and other customers.

SubieTuned?