Storedepot.co.uk

Storedepot.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Storedepot.co.uk also ranks 221st among Home Decor sites. The most common issues with Storedepot.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Storedepot.co.uk?

“After my experience with ukoutdoortoys i was...”

Lisa w.
5/5/10

After my experience with ukoutdoortoys i was very weary about ordering online, found this site friday and i was very sceptical at first i even rang the number to make sure that there was someone available to talk to if there was a problem, they laughed when i told em about ukoutdoors and the trauma i had had with regards to my order. I placed my order friday teatime, rang them tuesday to make sure that they had received my order they took my telephone number and rang me back half hour l8er to say that my order was being dispatched either tuesday or wednesday and that it would be with me in 5 working days, i am very pleased as today my bouncy castle arrived and it as everything it said it would have included. This as now put my faith back in to online shopping, this site has excellent customer service and there is an actual person to chat to if yiou have a problem and you need to speak to them....give this site a go xx

“I ordered a 12ft crossover trampoline from...”

Lamber c.
11/4/11

I ordered a 12ft crossover trampoline from storedepot.co.uk in august this year took 2 weeks to be delivered, despite the website saying fast delivery, took money same day of ordering, when it was delivered the ladder was missing and to be fair they did send it out within a week, but since then the plastic bushes that connect the stabiliser bars to the frame have split and when I call I get to the front of the queue only to be cut off, this has happened every time I now call, which has been around 5 or 6, my emails go unanswered, so while I am pleased with item the total lack of customer service leaves me very disapointed that in this day and age there are still companies that operate this way.

lisaw5
May 5th, 2010
peeweeh
May 4th, 2011
I wish my experience was similar to Lisa W's, but unfortunately, I have had a completely different experience.
I ordered a trampoline and despite taking the money straight away, have heard nothing since, and have no trampoline.
I have sent emails, and phoned them countless times, and had no answer. The phone tells me I am first in queue, and keeps me on hold for a few minutes, before an answering machine clicks in telling me to leave a message. I have left messages, and still had no call back.
The customer service is non existent, and I'm afraid if I don't hear anything back tomorrow, I will be visiting my bank about opening a dispute on my account, and contacting Watchdog.
A friend of mine also had the same problem with them, although she did eventually get her trampoline, so its not a new or unique problem.
I would avoid.
lamberc
November 4th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Storedepot.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Storedepot.co.uk?

Have a question about Storedepot.co.uk?