Review of StarwoodHotels

2017 Customer choice award

1 star

georgei17
8/30/17

I am SPG platinum member and this program is the best in industry for elite members. I also like their Best Rate Guarantee program. I will hope nothing changes with new Marriott management.

taraneej
3/15/17

spg member. this is my favorite rewards hotel program. I'm just extremely disappointed that Marriott has bought the SPG , and Sheraton hotels. Sheraton out of all hotels I ever been to,makes me most valued as a guest. Sheraton has much greater customer service than Marriott. Marriott can't even come close. I probably will use this brand less once Marriott completely takes over as they are not as caring as Sheraton for ex. I'm so disappointed. Also the points are more generous with Sheraton as they are with Marriott. I'm a world traveler and participate with both of their hotel rewards program and I stayed at their hotels. The only reason I give 5 star right now, is because the transfer is not yet completed. I think they anticipate in October 2017....

stevew211
2/6/17

Fantastic hotels with friendly, helpful, and excellent service. I have never had any issues staying in Starwood Hotels and trust me: I have stayed there a lot. Five stars ...but only because I can't give them six stars.

katem69
2/29/16

Recent 2.5 week vacation at the Westin Lagunamar Hotel and Spa. The place is beautiful and the service of Armando Diaz in the Duna Bar is a Star Performance.

We enjoyed the pleasure of William Bastarrachea wonderful service and friendly smile , welcoming us for lunch. Later on into the evening we had the same pleasant and excellent service from Armando. These two men made our vacation so memorable.
Hats off to all the servers in the DUNA bar. Especially William and Armando . We will return next year.

davidt172
2/25/16

My wife travels a lot for work and tries to stay at Starwood properties as often as she can. They really take care of their customers. They upgrade you whenever possible and seem to go out of their way to make your stay as enjoyable as they can.

andrews179
1/16/16

I do have some issues with Starwoods, but have found their Westin hotels to be very good to excellent, particularly in Europe. (I particularly liked the Westin Palace in Madrid.) The SPG program leaves much to be desired!

fredl35
12/28/15

Starwood used to have one of the best genuine discounts for seniors.
It still owns all the best properties in Venice.
Of the hotel cards it is probably the most useful.

The only reason I do not give it a higher rating is that it has properties in Rio and Orlando that vary a lot in quality (are poorly supervised).

samsungs
11/27/15

I would like to travel service////////////////............

thanks

jjv3
11/2/15

Starwood is supposedly about to be sold.....we all know what that can mean. Many will be watching and hopefully they will be able to maintain what we have come to expect at a Starwood property.

darrylh10
9/1/15

My family took a well deserved vacation at Westin resort and villas bout a week ago. We have visited there many times and are owners. Our vacation at Westin Palm desert was a little more enjoyable because of one of the hostess/ servers at the pool named Deserae G. It is my families favorite spot to vacation towards end of summer, but its hot and we spend most of our time at resort , at pool. We had the pleasure of Deserae being our server most of the time there. She was kind, had a great big smile, a great personality and was engaging with myself and my family, as well as with some friends who joined us there. She made our stay at Westin much more enjoyable . Now it was 110-116 degrees most of the time we were at poolside, but along with helping all the other owners and customers there who need assistance she was always available to us too. We always seem to have pretty good service when we visit Westin , but she was definitely a shinier star! Darryl H (owner Westin palm desert)

billp37
8/19/15

If you travel a lot and want to make sure you won't end up tired in some $#*!ty hotel, you should join starwood programm. You collect a lot of benefits and they reward you regullary. I'll keep coming back for sure! Never been disappointed with them!

bojanaz
2/4/15

great experience so far.the only downside is that the bonuspoints expire after a year(i was very sick so i didint trael) so they expired.

rachellel4
1/21/15

I LOVE Starwood, we travel a lot, and use this exclusively for our Delta points, as well. THe hotels are always PERFECT. Clean, 3-5 star. APPRECIATE!

mikel175
11/6/14

great site for SPG booking , easy to navigates and good maps to show where the hotels are , compared to other similar sites like marriot.

nitins
4/3/12

Had better experience with Four Point By Sheraton at Jaipur

21 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the StarwoodHotels staff and other customers.

StarwoodHotels?