StarNow.co.uk

StarNow.co.uk

StarNow.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2.96 stars from 89 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about StarNow.co.uk most frequently mention bank account problems. StarNow.co.uk ranks 5th among Acting sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 7 days

• Even this morning my daughter was doing a video shot for a music video in Brick Lane, London.

• I cancelled my subscription and I still got money taken from my bank account today.
  • Recently I went into my bank account to find they have stolen £29 odd from my account!
How would you rate StarNow.co.uk?

“StarNow gave me the opportunity to start the career which I love!”

Lindy P.
7/10/19

I have been a StarNow member since 2012. I started with a very short CV having previously worked as a teacher but soon built up my credits/experience/training. I have had a variety of jobs in film/live performance/TV through StarNow. I applied for a photoshoot on StarNow soon after joining and now do them regularly. Anyone of any age and experience can join StarNow and make progress. Thank you StarNow!

“YOUR GETTING CLOSER.”

Grant G.
6/1/20

I have never spoken to anyone from this company all done by email and your getting closer what you want to here is what they give you. There is no sign of work and a phone call wouldn't go a miss money is all they care about. I'm apro member of the group so still nothing but it's OK I'm getting closer never would I recommend this company to make a cup of tea well worth the lost time and Money NOT Keep your money in your pocket don't waist you time in trying to better yourself..

money (28) music video (5) bank account (3) subscription fee (3) 6 months (5)
grantg65
June 1st, 2020

Hi Grant,

Thanks for taking the time to write this review, I'm sorry to hear you are feeling upset.

I would like to clarify that as we are a Global company, with over 5 million members worldwide, we currently offer email support, but not phone support.

As much as we’d love for everything at StarNow to be free, it takes a team of people to run the website, from web developers, to casting managers and our customer success team (the fantastic people answering our members queries).

coryl65
November 25th, 2020

This has got to be one of the worse sites for cancelling your subscription, Ive contacted them a number of times Via email as thats the only way they allow you too. After several attempts, a number of years and a couple hundred pounds my subscription still isn't cancelled.

I would not recommend this site to anyone at all.

Hi Cory,

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. I have located your StarNow account and can see there was some confusion surrounding our recurring payments system and the payment holiday offer that we had contacted you with.

However, I can also see that Jessie, from our Customer Success Team, has been in touch and issued you with a refund. I hope that this has resolved the issue!

lindyp3
July 10th, 2019

Hey Lindy,

That's wonderful feedback! Thank you. It's great to hear about our members success, and it looks as though you are definitely making the most of StarNow!

Keep up the fantastic work and all the best for the future.

martinc412
May 4th, 2020

I have canceled my membership in October 2019, yesterday (3 of may 2020) I was checking my bank account and noticed that STARNOW started charging me for "upgraded" membership since January 2020, and so 15.99 per month. They just take your money even after you cancel membership and so 3 months after? They are liars and selfish money takers. Please put your hands away from this dodgy company guys, trust me! They just charged me more then 70 pounds even after my cancelation last year. I do not understand how they could do it. I will fight for my rights.

Hi Martin,

Thanks for taking the time to write this review, I am sorry to hear you are feeling frustrated.

In regards to the cancellation of your subscription, I have had a look at your StarNow profile it looks like this was unfortunately not successfully cancelled until after you had contacted the Customer Success Team on May 2nd 2020 - hence why this most recent payment was taken.

However, I can see that our Customer Success Team have now made an exception to our policy, and provided you with a refund. Please leave at least 7 working days for the funds to be back in your account.

If you have any further concerns or questions, please get back in touch with our Customer Success Team.

fs64
July 10th, 2019

I joined Starnow in 2011 when I was new to London and trying all the casting sites - and it's the only one I've consistently stayed with. From the start I got nicely paid jobs across a range of areas in the industry and as a result was able to go full time as an actor the following year. So grateful I took a chance!

Hey,

It's great to hear how useful you have found StarNow over the years, and that you are now able to be a full time actor. Thank you so much for providing this feedback!

jj440
February 23rd, 2020

StarNow what happened to this amazing site? Used to be so easy now it's full of restrictions and zero success stories

I remember in the year 2015 you could contact talent by simply messaging them by pressing the message button, now when you press message StarNow wants you to pay credits? It's a restriction for talent who aren't rich or earning a good amount of money. Basically starnow is now a money making machine who doesn't care about talent's success instead they don't care about the lower class anymore.

You pay 9.99 for month and get nothing special just able to apply for castings, again in 2015 it was free to apply to unpaid roles, but you had to pay 9.99 to be able to apply for all jobs and yeah now it's not the same.

You pay the 9.99 and you still can't message talent, I made so many friends in 2015 by messaging talent, collaborating on projects. Now starnow wants you to post a casting ad, however you get the same old talent applying and the new talent are restricted to apply for unpaid stuff, so they need to bring back messaging, they need to stop asking for money about applying for unpaid work and create a balanced website how it was in 2015. No restrictions and yes they can increase the price to 11p/m if that's what it takes to make it the best site for talented people. It's a one because starnow didn't listen to our advice for years, yet their excuse is to pay staff, they could easily do that with ads, and not restrict us

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to write this review, I'm very sorry to hear you feel this way.

As much as we’d love for everything at StarNow to be free, it takes a team of people to run the website, from web developers, to casting managers and our customer success team.

We’ve made it free to place casting calls, register, create a basic profile, and apply to some casting calls. We need to charge our full members a small fee to use the site to ensure we can continue to operate and provide the best service possible. Full members, who have a Standard, Premium or Elite subscription, are able to contact talent via the Talent Directory for free.

jefferyr73
June 2nd, 2019

I joined Starnow because my agent had retired. I initially had a panic moment as to what I was going to do. That's when I searched online and found your site.

At first I was a bit skeptical and researched Starnow for a few weeks before joining. Like most sites there were varying reviews, but most were positive, which led to me becoming a member.

Before the week was out I secured my first booking. That has continued over the course of my membership to the point I have put off getting a new agent at this point.

I now promote the site on a regular basis to anyone I know in the performing arts fields. Of course you need to work the site, but once you set all your filters it just a matter of applying for each job then negotiating fees if they are too low.

I am very lucky to be versatile and have had a very long career, which now is continuing because of your site. So thanks to everyone involved. It has been a great relationship thus far!

Hey Jeffrey,

Thanks so much for your wonderful feedback! It's awesome to hear stories like yours and I'm glad you have been able to continue your long career in the industry with the help of StarNow!

All the best for the future.

sudhirp2
October 8th, 2016

Starnow provide one stop destination for aspirant actors, directors, editors, makeup artist and several different creative brains who are associated with media productions. Its the easiest way to find almost every required talent to complete your media productions which include photography, film and play.

Kalista C. – StarNow.co.uk Rep

Thanks for the great review Sudhir!

howarda53
February 7th, 2020

Anyone with any acting dream worthwhile of fulfilling will stay away from this pretentious garbage!

Claim to just be a listing website yet march on about the place dishing out 'pro' tags only to certain members to who we are suppose to believe are actually worthy of the tag? Fair! (Not!) Pay to get in touch with members? Seriously? Pay to apply for jobs? What a joke! But it's ok, because they just act as a listings website right? What arrogant, obnoxious liars!

Having deleted me and blocking me from ever using them again, presumably because I voiced displeasure in what was actually at the time a 100% polite but yet still unhappy approach (heads up people, you suck up to these snowflakes or they lose their rattles!) I asked for an explanation. Shock horror, I didn't get one? I try apologising to these babies for whatever I did to cause such "upset" and they don't want to know!

Starnow? More like Soft now! Not one person running this trash is even in the shadow of a star and until I get my explanation and reactivation I will carry on disgracing and slandering this pretentious tripe for all that it truly is!

drjayh
May 24th, 2018

I've been registered with StarNow Australia for a few years, in addition to having an agent. I work professionally, predominantly as an actor, and have secured a number of roles through StarNow. In fact the highest paid television commercial I've done was through a StarNow ad. I'm also a producer and casting agent, and I have secured actors easily for my productions.

Kalista C. – StarNow.co.uk Rep

Thanks for taking the time to write a review! It's awesome to hear that you've had a great experience using StarNow as both a casting professional and talent.

sarahm1321
May 21st, 2020

I had it for 6 months and didn't get a single paid role, there is basically nothing going on in my city on the site and when I asked for a refund it was refused. A total waste of money.

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for taking the time to write this review - I am sorry to hear you have not enjoyed your time on StarNow.

Unfortunately, we're only able to refund the first payment of your subscription, and only if you had contacted our Customer Success Team within 30 days after that first payment had been taken. Please view our terms & conditions for more information: http://www.starnow.com/help/terms.aspx

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to get back in touch with our Customer Success Team.

desc4
April 29th, 2020

I subscribed to Starnow as an extra for a trial period of one month and subsequently after a few weeks realised it was a waste of money and attempted to cancel before the end of the month. I didn't read the clever misleading small print and assumed that my cancellation went through only to discover that the scumbags had stolen money from my account the preceding months after. This is during the covid 19 pandemic when there wouldn't be any work anyway. They prey on naïve people who don't always read the small print and only offer a postponement instead of a cancellation clause. Be warned keep well away from this low life conning organisation they just want your money by any means and scams.

Hi Des,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review - I'm sorry to hear you are upset.

I understand that we’re all in the midst of a truly tricky time at the moment, with the rapidly changing Covid-19 situation having an impact on everyone.

I would like to clarify that all StarNow subscriptions are recurring, which means that they renew automatically at then end of your chosen period. The information about our recurring payment system is displayed at the bottom of the page where you entered your credit card details. It reads: "Your StarNow membership will renew automatically every -- months. You can cancel at any time".

In order to cancel a subscription, you will need to contact our Customer Success Team directly.

All the best, we hope you and your family are staying safe during this time.

tamsinh1
August 28th, 2020

They just took 29 euro from my account too? But nothing on my account has changed, I'm still a standard member so what the $#*! is going on?

Hi Tamsin,

Thanks for taking the time to write this review, I'm sorry to hear you are upset.

I have located your StarNow account and can see that our Customer Success Team has now cancelled your subscription. You will not be charged again.

If you have any other questions about your membership or our recurring payment system, please don't hesitate to reply to the Customer Success Team's recent email.

chrisg118
April 12th, 2016

The site started off as a great platform to get work but not so long ago it started charging you for a refund because they debit your account automically. This is stated in their Terms and Conditions but I still see no reason to charge people for refunds when you shouldn't automatically be charged when your subscription ends. I deleted my profile with them immediately after that.

Kalista C. – StarNow.co.uk Rep

Hi Chris, full memberships have a recurring fee. Details of our recurring payments system can be found on all our payment pages, and you would have also received an email with the same information from the payment provider when you made your first payment. You can cancel anytime and if you request a refund there is an administrative fee of 2.50 - is this the charge you are referring to? If you would like to discuss this further please email contact@starnow.com.

emmae93
April 1st, 2019

Oh my goodness, this is unexpected and so kind of you.

I am very grateful and would never hesitate to recommend your company in the future.

Kind regards
Emma

Hey Emma,

Thanks for your feedback!

anouskac
July 28th, 2017

It is great for those who need to collaborate to gain experience. Its not so great to earn money but it really helps those aspiring creatives connect with each other.

Kalista C. – StarNow.co.uk Rep

Thanks for the feedback Anouska:)

Cheers, Kalista

lukem193
January 20th, 2020

I've worked on multiple jobs that were advertised on StarNow that I haven't been paid for. Their customer service team (who are appalling at their job) claim to contact advertisers who don't pay, but contacting them doesn't help, as contact can just be ignored.

There doesn't seem to be any legally binding contract stating that advertisers on StarNow have to pay the people they choose for their jobs, as long as StarNow have their subscription fee from you, it seems as though they couldn't care less if you get paid or not. If you complain to StarNow about this and no conclusion is reached, they will just go ahead and delete the profiles of the members who haven't paid you, which in turn deletes their original adverts, leaving no proof they posted on the website, it deletes your applications, leaving no proof you applied for the jobs they posted and it also deletes all the messages you had with those members, therefore completely getting rid of any evidence you ever had any contact with the advertiser.

All I'm trying to do is make a living doing what I love, but there are people out there running websites like StarNow who are destroying the industry.

No doubt somebody form StarNow will reply to this review with an "apology" urging me to contact them regarding this issue even though I've contacted them about it several times and they've made it perfectly clear that there's nothing they can do to make sure their advertisers pay.

EDIT:

The below is my response to StarNow's reply to this review:

"We're sorry to hear you feel this way, and very concerned about your understanding of StarNow."

If you're sorry, then refund me the £150 I've lost using your website.

"When we receive a complaint about a member or a listing, we take it very seriously. We investigate and take appropriate action, which may include removing them from StarNow."

Like I said, when you do that, it removes our message history, deleting proof that they gave me a job in the first place therefore I can no longer contact them to chase up payment.

"We do this to keep StarNow a safe, enjoyable place for everyone, and to help stop issues such as non-payment from happening."

It doesn't help, it makes it harder. Instead of removing them from StarNow, stop them from posting jobs, then I'll still have proof they gave me work and I can still contact them.

"It's important to remember that StarNow is primarily a listings service, not an agency."

I know it isn't, I didn't say it was, I've been using it for three years, I'm well aware.

"The StarNow service doesn't include negotiating rates or contracts, or processing/chasing payment for jobs on your behalf. As such, we don't take commission from members on jobs booked, and are able to keep our membership fees to a minimum."

Again, I know, I didn't suggest otherwise.

"Your membership fee contributes to the employment of a team of people working hard to create a valuable community this work includes building and maintaining a website, sourcing and vetting casting calls and moderating content."

People advertising jobs on your website are supposed to be contributing to my employment, but they're getting away with not paying me.

"I hope this extra information helps you understand our position, and I trust you understand we are a reputable business providing a service we are very proud of."

This extra information has been useless, I've still wasted £150 using your website and worked 4 days days that I won't get paid hundreds of pounds for. You shouldn't be proud, you should be ashamed.

Hi Luke, I’ve just responded to your Trust Pilot review with the following:

We’re sorry to hear you feel this way, and very concerned about your understanding of StarNow.

While we can’t mediate disputes for agreements that have taken place outside of our platform, we always follow up on complaints and expect our members to treat each other fairly, honestly and with respect. As part of our terms of service, all members must absolutely obey the law, which includes honoring any contractual obligations they may have entered into. Like any business, we cannot force members of the public to obey local laws and regulations, but we can (and do) have measures in place to prevent unwanted behavior and remove anyone found not to be complying with the law. We take our duty of care to protect our members very seriously and liaise with local authorities when necessary regarding activity of concern.

It’s important to remember that StarNow is primarily a listings service, not an agency. Your membership fee contributes to the employment of a team of people working hard to create a valuable community – this work includes building and maintaining a website, sourcing and vetting casting calls and moderating content. The StarNow service doesn’t include negotiating rates or contracts, or processing/chasing payment for jobs on your behalf. As such, we don’t take commission from members on jobs booked, and are able to keep our membership fees to a minimum.

Warm regards,
Lauren

clarkr14
May 16th, 2017

Further to my review about StarNow taking artists money and then advertizing posts which have nothing to do with our industry. Here is, exactly word for word, the response they send out every time I contact them about this. Apparently, they cannot even be bothered to reply personally, just send me a stock letter...

'Kalista C. [StarNow.co.uk Rep] Hi Clark,
Here at StarNow we understand that artists sometimes need to take on general employment between or in addition to their artistic endeavours, to help them get by. Were currently trialling the placement of certain general employment roles on our website, which is why you may start to notice these listed amongst the other StarNow opportunities. Should we continue to accept other jobs, then we will look at creating a separate category for them, where you can unsubscribe if you dont wish to see them. We welcome any feedback you have for us, so please feel free to email *******@starnow.com with any further thoughts or questions:)

Cheers, Kalista'

Hi Clark,
Here at StarNow we understand that artists sometimes need to take on general employment between or in addition to their artistic endeavours, to help them get by. We’re currently trialling the placement of certain general employment roles on our website, which is why you may start to notice these listed amongst the other StarNow opportunities. Should we continue to accept ‘other’ jobs, then we will look at creating a separate category for them, where you can unsubscribe if you don’t wish to see them. We welcome any feedback you have for us, so please feel free to email contact@starnow.com with any further thoughts or questions:)

Cheers, Kalista

steves320
January 16th, 2017

Gave in to barrage saying how good premium membership is and paid for full service. Lots of rubbish, nearly all agents do not reply to listings and most listings for work are utter tripe.

So many duplicate entries under different areas 'Musician Needed in Oxford" Musician needed in London. So on.

Maybe its better for acting professionals?

Kalista C. – StarNow.co.uk Rep

So sorry to hear about your experience Steve. We're making some changes to the site to help improve message response rates, so watch this space. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with us by emailing contact@starnow.com if you have concerns about a particular advertiser.

I encourage you to continue to apply to jobs on the site, you never know when a great opportunity will come your way :)

kellyr345
April 8th, 2020

I felt compelled to write this review to warn others to be careful with the reoccuring payment structure.

6 months ago I paid £29 to starnow for a 6 months membership for my daughter. I have rarely used her profile and so to be honest totally forgot about it until I see a payment of £29 has been taken out of my account a few days ago for membership renewal.

I contacted them to advise that due to the covid situation I would like a refund as had no idea that the account was set up by them to auto renew every 6 months, I didnt complete a direct debit for this new payment.

They refused a refund and
I explained I felt this unfair because you should warn people payment will be taken from their account and secondly with the current covid situation there are no jobs to cast for so paying for a non existent service. They refused even a small refund.

So basically I just paid starnow £29 for absolutely nothing. And theres nothing I can do as their terms are no refunds.

My advice is if you do join up to star now make sure you go to settings and turn off reoccuring payments. Or email them and ask them to take you off auto renew payments. You could end up paying for years and not even realise it if you dont check through bank statements.

jerryf293
January 27th, 2020

I was on starnow year ago I created few account s because they kept deleting my account I made new Email plus sign d up with them I uploaded my photos and they deleted my account over and over so I used my other email to join again same again deleted by them then they told me if I join they would report me that's bad website and that's wrong what she said and sent me bad email link I wont forget that I help this out year s ago and this is the thanks you get deleted and get told never come back again what kind of website so call ceo says that to anyone thing is there is scammer s on there I Noticed when I used to be on there they don't care all they care about is money of people who pay membership s fact

Hi Jerry,

I'm sorry you feel this way about StarNow, and that you had a poor experience a few years back.

Lauren

demianb4
June 4th, 2019

Just look at the postings. 38 5 star reviews and 31 1 Star reviews. Would you really give money to a company that was as Bipolar as this. I've worked in the entertain industry with real agents and managers for 20 years. I'm a SAG-AFTRA Actor and Dancer. If they ask you for a monthly fee it's a SCAM. First rule of Hollywood kids, if your not making money, they should not be making money

Hey Demian,

I'm sorry to hear you feel this way!

As I have mentioned previously, StarNow is most definitely not a scam. If you need some reassurance that we're a legitimate business, please read the following link about how StarNow works, some of the amazing opportunities we offer, and how we manage the castings on the site: https://www.starnow.com/help/9/is-starnow-a-scam

Feel free to check out some of our success stories from our members as well: https://www.starnow.co.nz/success-stories/

ms515
February 9th, 2018

Word of warning - if you are an actor looking for professional acting work, StarNow is not for you.

The job listings are 99% student films, promo work or unpaid. Very low end jobs that in no way will help to further an acting career.

Spotlight and Mandy are far superior casting services for actors (Facebook groups are even a better way to get acting work and thats free!).

I made a huge mistake signing up for six months. Hopefully I will prevent others from doing the same!

Kalista C. – StarNow.co.uk Rep

Hiya, I’m sorry to hear that you weren’t happy with your experience, but I can assure you this is not the case. Over 70% of the castings on StarNow are for paid, or expenses offered work, and we regularly have castings for commercial projects including big budget TV shows and feature films. Many of our members are interested in collaborating on certain projects for free to gain experience in the industry, which is why some unpaid opportunities such as ‘Time for Print’ jobs or student films appear on site.

Feel free to check out our success stories page for examples of some of the great opportunities our members have found on StarNow https://www.starnow.com/success-stories/

johnnye15
January 9th, 2018

"Only one unreliable, everyone else has been very Pro in confirming, turning up and being brilliant.

My ALIEN INVASION pop video has been populated mostly by STARNOW clients.
I must say that STARNOW is easier to use and technically more realiable than another well known talent seeking site.

This is the place to find sparkling talent."

Kalista C. – StarNow.co.uk Rep

Thanks for your great feedback Johnny!

natc24
February 26th, 2018

I cannot recommend Starnow highly enough. Since joining just under a month ago, I have secured two professional band auditions, and found other opportunities as a composer that I wouldn't have come across had I not joined. There are plenty of quality jobs on the site. It really is great value for money, and can take your career to the next level. It works... I'm a happy bunny!

Kalista C. – StarNow.co.uk Rep

Wow! Awesome to hear about your successes so far Nat! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review:)

Kalista

Dont sign up they are scams dont upgrade you will regret it if you do

By Esther A.
See more answers (4)

Hi Lorenzo, as we are not an agency we don't pay directly for you to travel. However if a casting professional is happy to pay for travel they will state that on the listing on our site. If you have any other questions feel free to contact us contact@starnow.com

By Kalista C.

Hi Samantha, there is no leaving fee - our subscriptions are recurring and you can cancel anytime before your next payment. If you have any other questions feel free to contact us contact@starnow.com

By Kalista C.

Sorry joanna, same happened to me with a trail and the response i got "You guys knows me, Mrs Nayak I took a free trial to see hows the website for a month, and boom there goes R320 off my cheque card yesterday. *I never signed up to be a full member, *i never gave authority to take money from my account, which in my eyes i feel its fraud. They dont email you to ask if you want full subscribtion, they just take you money. Let me quote the email. Hi Anita, Thanks for getting in touch about your StarNow subscription. I have now cancelled this for you, and it will expire on February 9 2019. You will not be charged again. Unfortunately, we're only able to refund the first payment of your subscription, and only if contacted within 30 days. Please view our terms & conditions for more information: A lady called kiriana

By Anita N.
See more answers (3)

If all you want to do is give money to someone for nothing the go right ahead. If you want to get paid work then look elsewhere.

See more answers (2)

Don't do it. Just don't do it. You will regret it!

See more answers (2)

The answer is "Yes they will keep taking money from your account"! Don't give them your account details or you will regret it. It is unlikely that you will ever get paid work from them anyway.

See more answers (2)

But once they have your credit card details they just keep helping themselves. It is all there in the fine print. Make one payment and you give them permission to keep billing your bank account! Don't do it! Ring your bank now and cancel any automatic payments or you will regret it!

See more answers (2)

And a paying membership will allow them to continue taking money from your account until you ring your bank and cancel the automatic payments that you (apparently) agree to in the fine print. Save yourself a headache and join another site. You will be glad you did.

See more answers (2)

Hi Chris, absolutely, we have lots of extras work on site for various projects. When you register with StarNow you have the option of either a Full (paying) or a Basic (non-paying) membership. A non-paying membership allows you to browse our casting calls and receive the latest listings via email, and upload up to three photos, one audio track and one video to your profile. Basic Members can only apply to a few casting calls on the site. These will have a green, apply for free banner across them - however there may not be many of these on the site at any given time. By upgrading to a Full Membership you get a lot more perks: You can apply to unlimited casting calls, Your profile will be seen by casting scouts in our Talent Directory, You can add unlimited photos to your profile and 10 audio/video files and you get 50 contact credits per month, so you can send messages to other members. I'm not sure what country you are based in but you can check out current extras jobs here http://www.starnow.com/casting-calls/actors-wanted/males/

See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the StarNow.co.uk staff and other customers.

We connect talent with casting professionals and have over five million members worldwide. StarNow is the leading website for auditions and jobs in the creative industries. Casting professionals around the world are looking for actors & extras, models, dancers, musicians, photographers, crew, stylists, and more.

Business History

London, 2004. Three Kiwi expats (handsome lads named Cameron, Jamie and Nigel) are chatting with their friend, Erica, who is struggling to find work as an actress. After bouncing around a few ideas, a lightbulb goes off: the world needs a website to help Erica, and others, get cast. Boom! StarNow is born.

The goal behind StarNow was to connect talent with casting professionals, and allow them to apply to castings. Fast forward to today, and StarNow is the leading auditions and jobs website for actors & extras, models, dancers, photographers, crew, stylists, and musicians. Pretty cool for an idea that stemmed from helping a mate land some work!

The boys brought in a team of brilliant minds (if we may say so ourselves) who have helped grow StarNow to over four million members worldwide. We work with some of the industry's top players, with dominant market positions in the UK, Australia, and New Zealand, together with a growing market position in the USA, Canada, Ireland, and South Africa.

We're building the best talent community on Earth, and we'd love you to join us and be a part of it!

Bella P.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Typically responds within 7 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about StarNow.co.uk?

Have a question about StarNow.co.uk?