Review of Spurst

help@spurst.com

alexisn25
Alexis N.
4/12/18

Nothing much to tell since I last ordered from Spurst. Great site, great prices, fast delivery and amazing quality!

hollys151
Holly S.
4/12/18

Spurst has always been a pleasure to work with and I look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

sallyi5
Sally I.
4/12/18

My only negative comment is that all of your black stockings were out of stock. I must buy them from another site now.

mrs77
Mr S.
4/12/18

Had a very hard time ordering this online. It took more than three attempts to purchase due to problems with not recognizing I was a member to getting to the purchase order button and have it lock up.

chriss809
Chris S.
4/12/18

impressed with selection, price, speed of delivery, quality! thank you! it's going to be the best Christmas ever

katharineh5
Katharine H.
4/12/18

we tell all our friends to use this site for lingerie instead of paying super high price at V secret!

ramao
Rama O.
4/12/18

The products are great, but there was an issue at checkout, that the live chat person was unable to help with. The the live chat person seemed to disappear.

The problem was, that valid phone numbers were not being accepted for the delivery address, nor the billing address.

I finally just put in "1234567890" for both, and these fake numbers were accepted. That's riduculous.

I can be reached at 480-313-3803.

mikey58
Mike Y.
4/12/18

need more med/lrg or large offerings; one size does not work most times; it'd be nice to see if /when an item was ordered before.

melaniea33
Melanie A.
4/12/18

Love love your products. My only complaint is you constantly seem to be out of stock on almost everything I wanted to purchase. Booh

danij7
Dani J.
4/12/18

I ordered a corset from this site for my wedding night and when it got here it was way too small... Everything I wear is a size 1x...I ordered a size 3x just to be safe. I don't understand why your plus size sizes are different from any other size but that was not plus size! It's actually pretty offensive. So since I can only get store credit which is rediculous since you probably don't have anything that fits me I will try one more time with the simple apron and panties that I ordered.. When they arrived the apron wasn't even big enough to cover half my stomach... In not one of those people who feel I should be entitled to wear things skinny ppl wear but if your going to sell plus size items they should actually be plus size!!! I will not be ordering from this site ever again and I caution other plus size women when shopping here... If you are larger than a size 12 there is nothing on this site that will fit you!

kaharrah
Kaharra H.
4/12/18

I ordered a great deal of merchandise towards the beginning of the year. Everything was said to be in stock. However, once I placed my order (with tracking), I noticed mostly everything I had purchased was in backorder and was said to be shipped at a later date. I ended up with ONE item when I had originally tried to purchase about eight items. The free panty that was promised within my order wasn't shipped either! I spent $10 for shipping on the item I wanted least. I now have a great deal of store credit. Unfortunately, the website is low on merchandise (especially in plus size products). The lingerie I initially tried to purchase seemed perfect. Now I know it's too much of a hassle. I'm merely getting items because my order was stored credited. I deserved a refund.

mattw142
matt w.
4/12/18

I've been shopping at spurst.com for a little over a year and I love it! Prices are great shipping is pretty fast!

williamw402
william w.
4/12/18

alot of the items i really like are allready out of stock.can never get what i really want, just what you have

jessicac284
Jessica C.
4/12/18

This is the second time I've ordered last time I ordered a corset for my wedding which became unavailable after I placed the order. This time I recieve zero free
Gifts because they're unavailable and because of that I had to do my payment info four times, I will probably not ever order from
This site again.

orelk
Orel K.
4/12/18

I'm so happy that I found these , I've been looking for them forever!! And I got the last ones! Ahh lol so I really hope they work out which I'm sure they will, this site is awesome!

casmirc
Casmir C.
4/12/18

Have bought from you several times and pleased with quality of merchandise and the quickness of delivery.

scotth321
Scott H.
4/12/18

I put in a service ticket on the ticket portal but it never was answered and doesn't appear to have any record of it being posted. It was in regards to the free panty I thought I had checked that I wanted but didn't get that either.
I am either losing my mind as to what I actually did with both these issues or there are some problems with the web site.

amildar
Amilda R.
4/12/18

The selection is good and there are new items arriving monthly. They have good sales and there are many plus sizes to choose from. I'll buy from them again.

rosak8
ROSA K.
4/12/18

Free shipping is great, but a10 handling fee is crazy. Shopping is pretty easy, but sizes are still confusing

jerrys159
Jerry S.
4/12/18

Fast and easy, but wish shipping was less expensive being that its being shipped thru usps flat rate boxes are as low as3.95

daveu5
Dave U.
4/12/18

I wanted to get the matching bottoms to the wet look tank (CO-989). In the description for the tank, it says the bottoms are CO-988, but they do not seem available.

lesliet75
Leslie T.
4/12/18

Earlier today I asked about store credit not showing up on my account and was assured the new system automatically credits my account at checkout but I still have not received any credit...again! Refer to ticket #288715. I should not have been charged the full amount for the order I just placed! I want a full refund not a credit and I want to disassociate from your site. Worst online shopping experience I have ever had! I have been swindled out of a credit I can never use...you only take and take more!!!

victort48
Victor T.
4/12/18

Not happy that orders were not filled and a credit issued with my credit card being charged full price

cathyu4
Cathy U.
4/12/18

--I have loved everything I have received. It has come just as pictured everytime and is of quality.

rachelm208
Rachel M.
4/12/18

Affordable and beautiful items this is my second time ordering can't wait to see my items and be able to order again

Questions? Get answers from the Spurst staff and other customers.

Spurst?