Review of Sono Bello

Tel: 800.995.1136
cpar@sonobello.com

lat28
6/23/19

I am coming up on my 2 month post op next week. I had my upper and lower abnormal done and my waist. I also had the skin removal done. When I went for my consultation with Kelly I did not know what to expect. I knew I wanted to have a tiny and flatter tummy. Was scared to do the regular liposuction because of the horror stories. After my surgery I was actually bigger than I was when I walked in but I kept wearing the garment because I was in real pain especially when I stood up from laying down. I went back to work in 2 days. I don't know why I did that but the pain meds helped so so much. Gradually I saw the weight dripping from my tummy area. I was a little smaller at my 1st week appointment but my the 30 day mark I was like really smaller and I wanted to know why my garment that was ordered at my 1st week post op appoint wasn't as tight. I brought in a good number of waist trainers I had from before my surgery including a small that I got from amazon. I was told that one would be ok because it will not leave marks on my skin. During this experience I've had my tummy to be hard around the lower part and was concerned. I called sono bello after hours and the Dr that did my procedure Dr Pratt did call me back. Told me it was normal so I stopped worrying. From then to now my tummy is tiny and flat. I'm still sore and know I'm still healing. I started working out a little. I only wear leggings and heels or a dress over my tummy along with my garment. I need a smaller one now. The incision where my skin was removed isn't really noticeable. I've been using the tape that I was given at my last appointment. I change it every 3 days. I've worn belly tops and tops that tie around the waist with my back out but after a few hours my tummy would swell. So now I just wear my little faja while I'm healing. Whenever I used to get sad because I wanted to show my belly right away I would look at the pic I took right before my surgery. That always made me feel better. Now when I look at the picture I say wow I remember that girl. I was trying my hardest to lose the weight or at least fake it until. I wore corsets and tied them so tight I hurt my esophagus. I'm happy I payed for this procedure. 9k and payed it in full. My tummy is still kinda swollen at the bottom but very smooth. I know I'm still healing because I can feel and see a difference everyday. For the most part I love how I look naked lol. Am considering my back fat which isn't really a lot but i would have like a perfect body ALMOST. I'm not conceited at all and know thAt a perfect body is just like whatever. Whoever considering sono bello need to just do their research. Not all doctors are the same of course. I was just really blessed to have had a great experience and excellent results. There's only one concern I have and I'll see by the time I go for my appointment at the end of July. I say that because my body forms and forms. I am very pleased so far. As far as weight. I am 5 feet 1 and I weighed 181 at my consultation. My appointment was 4 days later. I made it soon because I was so excited about it. But when I went for my 1 month appointment I weighed 174. I am short but am thick. I only needed that tummy gone. Bye bye corsets. I see my weight is going to other places now which is very very niceeee. I am going to change my diet this week tho. I just want to get the best out of my money and results after my surgery. Good luck to everyone. I tried to upload a picture but I can't because the iPhone pics format Latasha T

tammieb18
6/14/19

I have struggled with my weight and kept trying again and again then I finally decided to give Sonobello a try. It was the worst decision I have ever made.
I was very skeptical and was unsure about getting into the big financial debt. They tell you that if you dont aign up now the price can increase by the next time you decide to do the procedure. It the pressure tactics....

I fell for the BS, although I wasnt able to finance it qithout a cosigner, so i got one. Yet I still wasnt sure it was the right thing to do...

She contacted Synchrony and they both convinced us to go forward with the understanding the cosigner will be removed in a year, all we had to do is contact them and they would take care of it. Well i did have the procedure and the year just passed and they claim they never said that. Yet the cosigner never signed any documents and yet they wont remove her name.

After the initial swelling and I did look ok with clothes on. When i bent over my stomach drooped like i had gastric bypass, my stomach and instestines appeared as tho they were about to fall out. (Quite disgusting).
I am not extremely self conscious of my body and only if i can go back i would of never did this.

lindah825
6/2/19

Not 1 favorable review features a face or a name. RED FLAGS ARE THERE FOR A REASON!!!
Watch the online movie by Joe Cross called "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" he saved his own life and you can do with very little effort or sacrifice. I juiced and lost 14 lbs in 2 weeks, enough of a confidence boost to lose the rest with ease. Sometimes WE must do some work to realize a miracle! It's not worth the pain of Sonobello complaints shown here.

heatherw268
5/29/19

Scottsdale location
If you're considering lipo here read this first...
I went in for lipo on four sections in early March 2019. I've been through a C-section, a lap band and labiaplasty so I had a pretty good idea of what I was in for. Everything about this lipo felt very much like some back alley clinic and I'm not exaggerating. It was terrifying. I laid on the table crying the entire way through the procedure. Every fiber popping and all the pain was terrible. The doctor's bedside manner was just as bad.
But that's not the worst part... The recovery...dear God... I've never been through that much pain in my life. The sales lady said I'd be back to cooking that night... Let me tell you...it was a week before I could function at all, and much longer until I was even a quarter of my regular self. If you're a single parent of a small kid, please get someone to help who is prepared to stay for awhile.
My swelling got so bad that I couldn't even hold still without crying. When I went into the office the nurse immediately knew I was retaining way too much fluid and said it needed to be reduced via syringe. When the Dr came in, he said I have no fluid and basically made me feel crazy. I told him to check for fluid anyways and had to really press the issue. When he finally agreed and got the syringe in my stomach, he pulled off 400ml of fluid. Think a Gatorade bottle worth. Every two days for two weeks after that I had to go in and have that much fluid removed. When I asked him why this was happening he said they pulled out the maximum amount of fat without hospitalization... As in 1 cc of hospitalizing. The Dr then told me he's done over 1600 procedures but only 10 with the amount of fat they removed from me which is why I had so many issues. Had ANYONE told me this could be an issue or given me the chance to say take less fat I most certainly would have. Now it's 4 months later and I still have no feeling in my hip areas. One side of me has an extreme dent where he took too much.
Of course I am definitely flatter on my stomach but what I went thru to get here is something you see on TV shows.
The only great party about this sonobello was my nurse. She was awesome and seemed more intune then the Dr.
I hope this helps someone.
If you're tired of looking overweight go upstairs to Terry Simpson. He's been my gastric surgeon for 12 years and I've never regretted him.

trishm53
5/28/19

I went to the Sono Bello in Portland on macadam. I had abdomen, back fat a hips done. It cost over $6k. It was the worst experience of my life. I looked 9 months pregnant before the procedure. Had it done and was in extreme pain afterwards! Totally out of it for two day, could barely walk fir a week, with fat ozing everywhere! Oh and the bruises! Lordy! It lasted maybe a year and then I started getting the pregnant look again. Don't do it. They won't refund your money even though the tv says it's permanent and GUARANTEED! They want you to have another procedure. No way in hell!

judithd83
4/29/19

I had my procedure done with sono bello on 04/26/19 and was very pleased with the procedure from start to finish,I was a nervous wreck and my nurse Toni was so comforting,she had me laughing to take my mind of the surgery,Dr Moody and Angela was awesome and caring,they managed my pain level well, I must say I was very surprise that the next day I was able to take my dad shopping,no pain,just soreness,I cant wait to see the end results.Great Job Dr Moody and thank you

lorif139
4/24/19

I do not suggest or recommend anyone go to sonobello. I had 2 experiences there both were awful.
Dr. Mendoza did my hips uneven and didn't remove all that he could. Even a nurse said he gets lots of compliments
So I had a revision done which if they would of done it right the first time then I wouldn't of had to go back.
I did the ex to make sure I would be happy with my results. When I did that I had 4 infections in 3 months and had to go to therapy for my leg because dr. Lyons cut to deep and he even remembers that happening to someone else.
I had them look at my file because I wanted a refund. Christie first said you are over your weight and I said absolutely not I don't even know where she got that number from so they clearly didn't review anything. Then she said well now you don't get a refund because you got results.
That's funny last I knew this was my body and I clearly did not get the results like the before and after pictures. Sonobello is a scam

mw219
3/22/19

I write based on research I am doing for myself. As a part of my research, I looked at these reviews. Here are my findings:
Strange how all the positive reviews are so well-written... As if by a script... Great spelling & grammar. Short and to the point. Avoiding repeats of what others write. Very professional and advertisement-like.

Negative reviews are more "natural".

Have a look for yourselves - if you bear my comment in mind, it is quite obvious to see!
Ask yourself why this appears so...

bonniej68
3/18/19

I had my procedure done 3 months ago. Abs, sides, back and bra. I am super satisfied with it. With exercise and a "proper" diet it was totally worth it! I can now wear tops I couldn't for years because of the fat ring around my middle. The procedure was mostly painless and recovery was a breeze! I can't say if my weight loss is from exercise and diet but having all that fat removed from my mid section makes a big difference in my appearance!

traceyv13
1/29/19

I just finished my series of 8 Venus treatments on the outer thighs and I am thrilled with the results! I have had traditional VelaShape treatments, in the past, and found the Venus treatments so much more comfortable and effective. Jackie, my regular technician, was awesome!! She combined a passion for her work with a solid knowledge of the technology to provide me with an exceptional experience! I felt sleek and beautiful on my planned vacation and was able to hit the beach with confidence! I definitely plan to return to SonoBello for more treatments, and may pursue another procedure, in the future.

teresah190
1/25/19

I'm very satisfied with my Sono Bello experience just in time to show off in my bikini too. Highly recommended.

biancah18
1/17/19

The experience was pleasant. Everyone in the office was nice and answered all of my questions. They were very informal of the procedures.

glorias153
12/21/18

When I arrived for my appointment I was nervous, but from the moment I entered the office The Sono Bello staff made me feel very confident that I was in great hands. The staff is very friendly, professional and caring for all patients. This was truly a great experience that I am glad I decided to do. It has been a little over two months and the results are very noticeable to my friends and family. I encourage anyone who is working on fine-tuning their body to schedule an appointment at Sono Bello soon!

sandrac344
11/20/18

This was the worst experience I ever had. I went for a simple lypo and doctor suggested me to do the remaking surgery to "fix" the hanging stomach after the lypo. They charged me $10K for this procedure but the worst thing was that I never loose an inch and during the procedure I was feeling everything, the worst experience.
I'm doing this with the only purpose to call your attention and avoid things like this happen to you. It's not only the money, we are human beings and we deserve respect for our integrity, time and money.
I STRONGLY DO NOT RECOMMEND SONOBELLO..... AT ALL!!!!

amyg259
10/5/18

I did this once but I do want to caution you on the 5 star reviews...Please be careful it is not actually the staff or friends of the staff who were subsidized for posting the 5 star review.

michellem621
9/17/18

Do not to there, I wrote them a bad review while back. Amanda has been calling me to remove the bad review for over a month. I even went to see her in person where she told me she would give me free treatments and a gift card if I removed the bad review I wrote. Since then she has called me a few times to remove it. She is rude they do not care about you. Do not to there save your money go somewhere that you can actually get results.

Lastly she told me if I didn't remove the bad review she will have her manager remove it. She said she was giving a chance to do it myself seriously I spent over 12k with this company

amariej
8/26/18

I had my lower, upper abdomen and waist done with smart lipo and I saw results after two weeks. It was very comfortable and no pain. Love it.

lisao115
8/7/18

I have to say my experience at Sono Bello was excellent from beginning to end. The front office staff was friendly and helpful. My consultation was very informative and I was given several options on how to proceed. At pre-op my nurse answered all of my questions and when I met Dr. Klein he had the best bed side manners ever. The day of surgery went as planned and I was out of there in a short time. I am post op 5 weeks now and seeing the results of my body contouring. If you are interested in body contouring this is the place to go.

lisap419
7/21/18

Run! Rip off! Sucker walking!
I was charged over $11K/$1600.00+ per area for my procedure. This included the Tri-Sculp Lipo of my midsection. I had my procedure done in August 2017. My weight hasn't changed, I never got below 4 lbs of my original weight, and I am now back up to 170 lbs. I diet and exercise, and I still look like I am 7 months pregnant.
The sales girl in the Utah office told me that Dr. Miller would be removing 80% of the fat cells around my midsection with the Tri-Sculp Liposuction. Dr. Miller didn't do this. In fact, other than a large scar across my pubic area, and the pits along my stomach area, I really don't know what he did. However, Dr. Miller did do an unauthorized procedure on my belly button.
By the way, I wouldn't give them even half a star rating.

From <https://www.highya.com/account/reviews>

Listen, the so-called licensed plastic surgeons with this company, I'm in Utah, don't do the job they were paid to do. The horrible reviews spread nationwide, fyi. They also don't do quality work. Save your money, go to some other company, but make sure to check the companies reviews so you don't get harmed or ripped off!

jenniferm687
5/21/18

I had lipo and body sculpting done on my inner and outer thighs. I was a little nervous about the idea of being awake while undergoing the procedure but I have had other cosmetic procedures before but wanted something a little less invasive. I researched and determined Sono Bello was my better option and that it was affordable. I had the surgery done on Friday and was back to work on Monday. Of course I was a little sore and bruised but I was still able to work in comfort and continue normal activity. In about a month I will start the Venus Freeze treatments and I cant wait! I found the staff to be very friendly and professional and have recommended this facility to all of my friends.

crystalv24
5/16/18

I had my 1st liposuction on March 26, 2014, so Wednesday will be 6 weeks since my 1st (front/back bra roll, abdomen & waist) & 4 weeks since my 2nd on April 9, 2014. (inner/outter thighs, knees & arms). When I went for my one week follow up appointment they took more pictures and i could already see a big difference only after one wk. My pants size was a 12 before lipo. I am now a size 8. I have dropped 4 pants sizes in a few weeks! I am so excited with the results & I know it will only get better. I have also started going to the gym so I know that will help also. Dr. Klein is the one who preformed my lipo and he was awesome! Sono bello is the best!!!!! Thanks, Crystal.

brookee16
5/11/18

I have been very impressed with the professionalism and quality of care that I have received from the staff at Sono Bello Body Contour Center. The location was centrally located and the office is impeccable and beautiful. I recently underwent a laser lipo procedure for my inner and outer thighs only a week ago and I can already can see the results! The surgeon was very experienced and informative and put me at total ease during the whole process. The office and surgeon both called to check on my progress the day after surgery which made me feel reassured and confident that I had made the right decision. I would highly recommend Sono Bello to anyone who wants to improve their physical appearance in a safe and state of the art medical center.

billyg50
4/2/18

I have lost over an inch around my waist just half-way through my eight Venus treatments. I'm very pleased so far and can't find to see the final results. Its already boosted my confidence greatly.

tonileej
3/13/18

I had a good surgical experience. I viewed many videos on the procedure, and I was terrified before it. When I had my pre-op with the nurse at the center, she thoroughly explained the procedures and told me what to expect. I believe that her explanation of the expectations were met. The staff is very pleasant and friendly. They make you feel like your the only patient they have. I am currently going through the healing process and expecting great results. I do have to say that the healing process was not totally discussed by the doctor and I've called the office for further clarity on my results; however, the center did schedule appointments to discuss the status of my personal results.

tc137
1/31/18

I had lipo done almost two weeks ago with Dr. Bedford. She was great and the Assistant Griffith was amazing. I received a phone call from the doctor the night of my surgery, just to see if I had any questions. They made sure I was comfortable and informed of what to expect during and after the procedure. I will definitely send referrals and go back.

Yes. It hurts a lot. Not sure if others have had the same experience. It seemed as if the Norco pain killer they gave me minutes before the procedure did not work. I was literally screaming during the procedure.

By Mezcladura B.

Questions? Get answers from the Sono Bello staff and other customers.

Sono Bello?