Review of Sono Bello

Tel: 800.995.1136
cpar@sonobello.com

mw219
3/22/19

I write based on research I am doing for myself. As a part of my research, I looked at these reviews. Here are my findings:
Strange how all the positive reviews are so well-written... As if by a script... Great spelling & grammar. Short and to the point. Avoiding repeats of what others write. Very professional and advertisement-like.

Negative reviews are more "natural".

Have a look for yourselves - if you bear my comment in mind, it is quite obvious to see!
Ask yourself why this appears so...

bonniej68
3/18/19

I had my procedure done 3 months ago. Abs, sides, back and bra. I am super satisfied with it. With exercise and a "proper" diet it was totally worth it! I can now wear tops I couldn't for years because of the fat ring around my middle. The procedure was mostly painless and recovery was a breeze! I can't say if my weight loss is from exercise and diet but having all that fat removed from my mid section makes a big difference in my appearance!

traceyv13
1/29/19

I just finished my series of 8 Venus treatments on the outer thighs and I am thrilled with the results! I have had traditional VelaShape treatments, in the past, and found the Venus treatments so much more comfortable and effective. Jackie, my regular technician, was awesome!! She combined a passion for her work with a solid knowledge of the technology to provide me with an exceptional experience! I felt sleek and beautiful on my planned vacation and was able to hit the beach with confidence! I definitely plan to return to SonoBello for more treatments, and may pursue another procedure, in the future.

teresah190
1/25/19

I'm very satisfied with my Sono Bello experience just in time to show off in my bikini too. Highly recommended.

biancah18
1/17/19

The experience was pleasant. Everyone in the office was nice and answered all of my questions. They were very informal of the procedures.

glorias153
12/21/18

When I arrived for my appointment I was nervous, but from the moment I entered the office The Sono Bello staff made me feel very confident that I was in great hands. The staff is very friendly, professional and caring for all patients. This was truly a great experience that I am glad I decided to do. It has been a little over two months and the results are very noticeable to my friends and family. I encourage anyone who is working on fine-tuning their body to schedule an appointment at Sono Bello soon!

sandrac344
11/20/18

This was the worst experience I ever had. I went for a simple lypo and doctor suggested me to do the remaking surgery to "fix" the hanging stomach after the lypo. They charged me $10K for this procedure but the worst thing was that I never loose an inch and during the procedure I was feeling everything, the worst experience.
I'm doing this with the only purpose to call your attention and avoid things like this happen to you. It's not only the money, we are human beings and we deserve respect for our integrity, time and money.
I STRONGLY DO NOT RECOMMEND SONOBELLO..... AT ALL!!!!

amyg259
10/5/18

I did this once but I do want to caution you on the 5 star reviews...Please be careful it is not actually the staff or friends of the staff who were subsidized for posting the 5 star review.

michellem621
9/17/18

Do not to there, I wrote them a bad review while back. Amanda has been calling me to remove the bad review for over a month. I even went to see her in person where she told me she would give me free treatments and a gift card if I removed the bad review I wrote. Since then she has called me a few times to remove it. She is rude they do not care about you. Do not to there save your money go somewhere that you can actually get results.

Lastly she told me if I didn't remove the bad review she will have her manager remove it. She said she was giving a chance to do it myself seriously I spent over 12k with this company

amariej
8/26/18

I had my lower, upper abdomen and waist done with smart lipo and I saw results after two weeks. It was very comfortable and no pain. Love it.

lisao115
8/7/18

I have to say my experience at Sono Bello was excellent from beginning to end. The front office staff was friendly and helpful. My consultation was very informative and I was given several options on how to proceed. At pre-op my nurse answered all of my questions and when I met Dr. Klein he had the best bed side manners ever. The day of surgery went as planned and I was out of there in a short time. I am post op 5 weeks now and seeing the results of my body contouring. If you are interested in body contouring this is the place to go.

lisap419
7/21/18

Run! Rip off! Sucker walking!
I was charged over $11K/$1600.00+ per area for my procedure. This included the Tri-Sculp Lipo of my midsection. I had my procedure done in August 2017. My weight hasn't changed, I never got below 4 lbs of my original weight, and I am now back up to 170 lbs. I diet and exercise, and I still look like I am 7 months pregnant.
The sales girl in the Utah office told me that Dr. Miller would be removing 80% of the fat cells around my midsection with the Tri-Sculp Liposuction. Dr. Miller didn't do this. In fact, other than a large scar across my pubic area, and the pits along my stomach area, I really don't know what he did. However, Dr. Miller did do an unauthorized procedure on my belly button.
By the way, I wouldn't give them even half a star rating.

From <https://www.highya.com/account/reviews>

Listen, the so-called licensed plastic surgeons with this company, I'm in Utah, don't do the job they were paid to do. The horrible reviews spread nationwide, fyi. They also don't do quality work. Save your money, go to some other company, but make sure to check the companies reviews so you don't get harmed or ripped off!

jenniferm687
5/21/18

I had lipo and body sculpting done on my inner and outer thighs. I was a little nervous about the idea of being awake while undergoing the procedure but I have had other cosmetic procedures before but wanted something a little less invasive. I researched and determined Sono Bello was my better option and that it was affordable. I had the surgery done on Friday and was back to work on Monday. Of course I was a little sore and bruised but I was still able to work in comfort and continue normal activity. In about a month I will start the Venus Freeze treatments and I cant wait! I found the staff to be very friendly and professional and have recommended this facility to all of my friends.

crystalv24
5/16/18

I had my 1st liposuction on March 26, 2014, so Wednesday will be 6 weeks since my 1st (front/back bra roll, abdomen & waist) & 4 weeks since my 2nd on April 9, 2014. (inner/outter thighs, knees & arms). When I went for my one week follow up appointment they took more pictures and i could already see a big difference only after one wk. My pants size was a 12 before lipo. I am now a size 8. I have dropped 4 pants sizes in a few weeks! I am so excited with the results & I know it will only get better. I have also started going to the gym so I know that will help also. Dr. Klein is the one who preformed my lipo and he was awesome! Sono bello is the best!!!!! Thanks, Crystal.

brookee16
5/11/18

I have been very impressed with the professionalism and quality of care that I have received from the staff at Sono Bello Body Contour Center. The location was centrally located and the office is impeccable and beautiful. I recently underwent a laser lipo procedure for my inner and outer thighs only a week ago and I can already can see the results! The surgeon was very experienced and informative and put me at total ease during the whole process. The office and surgeon both called to check on my progress the day after surgery which made me feel reassured and confident that I had made the right decision. I would highly recommend Sono Bello to anyone who wants to improve their physical appearance in a safe and state of the art medical center.

billyg50
4/2/18

I have lost over an inch around my waist just half-way through my eight Venus treatments. I'm very pleased so far and can't find to see the final results. Its already boosted my confidence greatly.

tonileej
3/13/18

I had a good surgical experience. I viewed many videos on the procedure, and I was terrified before it. When I had my pre-op with the nurse at the center, she thoroughly explained the procedures and told me what to expect. I believe that her explanation of the expectations were met. The staff is very pleasant and friendly. They make you feel like your the only patient they have. I am currently going through the healing process and expecting great results. I do have to say that the healing process was not totally discussed by the doctor and I've called the office for further clarity on my results; however, the center did schedule appointments to discuss the status of my personal results.

tc137
1/31/18

I had lipo done almost two weeks ago with Dr. Bedford. She was great and the Assistant Griffith was amazing. I received a phone call from the doctor the night of my surgery, just to see if I had any questions. They made sure I was comfortable and informed of what to expect during and after the procedure. I will definitely send referrals and go back.

victoriag59
12/13/17

I had a lot of fears about having the procedure done, but after meeting the superb staff. I decided to have the procedure. I was very impressed with the center because they didn't try to sell me unnecessary body contouring. They also listened and answered all my questions and concerns. This was an amazing life changing experience for me! I would highly recommend Sono Bello.

trinah15
12/12/17

Sono Bello is the greatest. They are very knowledgeable and professional. I feel like a new person and must I say I look amazing. Don't hesitate to contact them, if I had known better I would of done this years ago. Thank you Sono Bello.

moniquec26
11/30/17

I don't know what else to say other than the fact, THIS PLACE IS ALL THAT AND SOME. From the moment you walk in and greeted by Vanessa. A very sweet spirit and makes you feel like you've known her your whole life. Then there was Tiffany, she was sweet and explained everything so well. Now the procedure day, my nurse was "Monique". OMG she is the BEST!!!!

jlynnj
11/21/17

I had a great experience at Sono Bello. I had Smart Lipo done on my abdomen and sides. the procedure was just as they described, and the staff was friendly and comforting. I really like the follow up emails I receive at each stage of recovery, they are spot on with explaining what to expect and what to do during each stage. I would definitely recommend Sono Bello for the Smart Lipo procedure.

mistyl13
11/1/17

Hi my name is Misty Lopez when I came to Sono Bello I had lost 83 pounds but I still couldn't get rid of these lumps of hard fat on my outter thighs and calves. But after my lipo I looked so different the same day of my operation then 3 weeks later I was even smaller. I love Sono Bello the whole team here is great in the near future I plan on more lipo in my legs and I can't wait everywhere I go people say I look so good and people I've known say I look great as well...

davidn163
10/17/17

I am very impressed with Sono Bello and their staff. Was able to get in for initial consultation quickly and was able to get every question asked and answered. Decision to go forward was made and financing was quickly approved and procedure was scheduled within the next week. Was very impressed with Dr. Jones and was happy to get him for my procedure.

katherinem70
10/9/17

In the 1980's I was hit by a pickup truck. My facial cheekbones were broken, lower jaw broken in three place and all the facial muscles damaged. Dr Campanelii gave me the greatest gift when he did my face. I can look in the mirror for the first time in years and recognize the person I am looking at. It has been a life changing experience for me.

Questions? Get answers from the Sono Bello staff and other customers.

Sono Bello?