Caress Electrolysis reviews

Tel: 613 825 2299
reception@caresselectrolysis.com

alexm349
1/17/18

My mom first took me to see Kathryn at Caress when I was 13 and my eyebrows were becoming a unibrow. I was a little embarrassed at first because I'm a guy and hadn't heard of anyone doing this before. Kathryn was really nice and it wasn't too painful. My eyebrows look natural and I've only had to go back a couple of times to have them touched up; I'm 16 now. I would definitely recommend Caress.

Tip for consumers: Using a numbing cream first is a good idea.

maureenw21
12/30/17

It's simple: go in for your free consultation and experience the professionalism and spa-like ambience of Caress Electrolysis for yourself. You'll get a chance to see the medical grade equipment they use and make an informed decision about PERMANENT hair removal. That's not all they do; I've had several successful cosmetic procedures including removal of milia, broken capillaries and cherry angiomas. As other clients have said, my only regret is not going to Caress sooner.

Tip for consumers: You can book your appointments directly on the website; you get to see who and what times are available to fit your schedule.

maural1
11/29/17

I have had electrolysis 20 years ago on my upper lip and the hair NEVER grew back. Hormones kicked in and now I have chin hairs. I have tried other electrologists around town, but one day, the person I was going to was unavailable so I tried Caress Electrolysis with Katryn. Katryn has been in the business for many years so she knows what she is doing and the difference between her and other electrologists is like night and day. She is very detailed and precise and I see excellent results. I love her. She is so nice and professional, and most importantly HIGHLY SKILLED. Now, I refuse to go anywhere else. I know a good electrologist when I experience one and she is a GEM.

Questions? Get answers from the Caress Electrolysis staff and other customers.

Caress Electrolysis?