UK Hair Transplant Clinics

UK Hair Transplant Clinics has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate UK Hair Transplant Clinics?

“I recently had a consultation about hair loss...”

Paul H.
8/23/13

I recently had a consultation about hair loss with this clinic, thet advised me that I didn't need a transplant but to try regain. I was really surprised as another clinic said is was suitable. The uk hair transplant clinic used a microscope camera to show my folices where as the other clinic didn't even look.. I look forward to thicker hair.

paulh72
August 23rd, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the UK Hair Transplant Clinics staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UK Hair Transplant Clinics?

Have a question about UK Hair Transplant Clinics?