Review of SolidTrustPay

priority@solidtrustpay.com

33 reviews with 1 star

kima196
12/19/18

I signed up with SolidTrust Pay about 6 months ago because I began using a service that I had no other payment options for. I jumped through all of the hoops to become bank verified. Then, when it came time for me to withdraw money to my bank account that option is no longer available to any customers outside of Canada. I now have to pay $30 for their "TrustCard" or pay fees to withdraw through bitcoin (which then takes 3 or more days to verify and process). This is a company that will "fee" you to a zero balance. Their "Customer Support" should be renamed "Customer Compliance". I recommend staying as far away from Solid Fee Pay as possible.

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hello Kim, Please accept my apology for confusion surrounding the bank account withdrawal option. Unfortunately, that withdrawal method is not currently available in all countries that we service. In addition, our fees and withdrawal methods are clearly outlined in your account details and our customer service representatives are always available should you have a question. Once again, I apologize for the confusion.
naqir
8/14/18

They charge $39 for Credit Cart Payment accepting $15 for micro payments.
Deducts 25% if payment is not verified.
$5 fees per $20 payment.
We spent around $100 to get a working account and ROI was $60 on $160 total transaction.
NO SandBox mode.
Difficult to Integrate

paolob22
8/5/18

they stole my money after 18 month of inactivity of my account without even a notification by email. 300 $ stolen, this company is scam !

aleksandari5
5/18/18
• Updated review

Here is the transcript of the illegal deduction of money from my account.
chatted
today 18:43 (10 mins ago)
April
18:43
Hello! How may I help you today?
18:44
Hello April
You did not disclosed based on what legal term are you deducting money from my account
18:45
So basically you are deducting from MY MONEY illegally
18:46
Is that correct
?
April
18:46
Please know, we did warn you, and this has already been explained to you.
You may review this ticket Id WWB-UAGME-405 dated on May 16th.

You can review this upon logging in your Support Account, clicking on My Tickets. You can locate the ticket ID under each Support Ticket or LiveChat submitted.

You may speak with your lawyer regarding legal terms for the 2 euro deducted from your account.
18:48
Ok I take your answer as a confession that you are aware that your company is illegally deducting money from my balance
18:49
This will be publicly disclosed
18:50
April just admitted that a company does not have legal right to deduct this imaginary fee from my account

“They are cheating merchant and holding funds with no reason”
5/17/18
• Previous review

Recently I started CC processing with this idiots and criminals. First, they took me on my 480$ transaction form a customer 100$ than without no explanation they took as a reserve 150 EUR!!!! I decided to quit processing with them and then the nightmare begins. Guys put on hold my 150 EUR for six months!!!!! To protect me against chargebacks, and they already have an email confirmation from my client of the transaction (for this confirmation by the way they asked him to send his CC details over email). Imagine my embarrassment, the client never in his life has received this kind of request for confirmation and the details to be sent by email, while they already have that details when he was buying my services!!!!
Here is the chat transcript with their rude support and totally unprofessional.

noreply@stpay.info
To:Aleksandar
May 17 at 3:55 PM
Chat transcript from date 05/17/2018
Autumn (14:46:27): Hello! How may I help you today?
Aleksandar (14:47:03): Why is no one from your merchant department answering my emails
Autumn (14:47:19): You've been replied to. We are not going to provide you with the same replies daily.
Autumn (14:47:30): You are aware of our requirements and procedures.
Aleksandar (14:47:36): I have sent a new request
Aleksandar (14:47:48): And I am waiting for a reply
Aleksandar (14:47:58): Do tell them to reply to me
Autumn (14:48:06): You have made the exact same request you've been making.
Autumn (14:48:12): You've been replied to.
Aleksandar (14:48:13): I was not aware of your requirements
Autumn (14:48:22): That is false.
Autumn (14:48:34): There is nothing further to discuss regarding this matter.
Aleksandar (14:49:01): Be so kind and inform them to reply to my email
Autumn (14:49:16): You were also advised yesterday that if you contacted via live chat or ticket again regarding this matter, you would receive an excessive support fee applied to your account.
Autumn (14:49:25): Your e-mails were replied to.
Autumn (14:49:32): There is no further information to provide you with.
Aleksandar (14:49:37): Really excessive support fee
Autumn (14:49:43): You are sending the same request repeatedly.
Aleksandar (14:49:46): Where is that in your rules?
Autumn (14:49:50): Yes. You have been answered.]
Autumn (14:50:10): You not liking the reply does not justify you continuing to contact us.
Aleksandar (14:50:20): I will send them untill you don't reply to me adn release my funds
Autumn (14:51:11): There will be a $2 charge for all further chats / tickets received regarding this matter.
Aleksandar (14:51:14): I am waiting for the clarification of the issue I have with your merchant department
Aleksandar (14:51:28): Based on what will you charge it
Autumn (14:51:29): You've been given clarification.
Aleksandar (14:51:41): Send me based on what you can charge it
Aleksandar (14:51:49): where are your rules
Autumn (14:52:00): As your questions have been replied to, I must end this chat. You may review your previous chats and e-mails if you need further clarification.

alr80
9/4/17
• Updated review

not sure why my acct was suspended and now cannot get back into acct. I clicked on a
chat link today and it gave a new url to get to chat.
When I clicked on there was nothing about a chat, just there regular sign in page
which does not work when suspended. All this time wasted and still cannot put money
into stp or chat.

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hello Al,

We apologize for the delay in our response here.

While we have already been in contact with you, re-enabled your account and provided instructions for how to proceed, we still wanted to leave this message here to clear the record.

We understand that you made an effort to contact us on live chat, but were unsuccessful. This has been determined to be a browser-related issue on your end, as our live chat services have been stable and VJ, the customer support associate that you were speaking with, was able to confirm that nothing went wrong on our end in the chat window.

Your account was suspended as a security feature because you entered an incorrect secondary password multiple times.

Our do-not-reply email was intended to bring you back to our customer support page with chat/ticket options so that we could assist you with your account. When you returned to our support page (on Monday, Sept 4), our customer support offices were closed for Labour Day (indicated on our blog and social media). That's why you were unable to connect with us that day.

To clarify -- the link we sent you to was not our standard sign-in page, but rather our Customer Support account sign-in page, which is not subject to suspensions. We apologize for the confusion.
“hard to get help”
9/1/17
• Previous review

When trying to use the chat after a few words it stopped working, tried several times
and was in a hurry to deposit some money, they put my acct in suspension because
I apparently did not understand a question on a form. To top matters off they send
a donotreplyemail, so could not get to bottom of problem.

csillak
6/16/17

I am really unhappy with STP because the withdrawal function to my STPay card is unavailable over 2 months now. I talked to the customer service several times and got the same answer that they are working on this issue and I can use all other withdrawal methods instead. BUT I do not want to use any other method that is why I bought this card which is recommended by STP for the lowest fees. I really want to make a formal complaint but I did not get any information about any Authority who I could turn to. Any advise would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hello Csilla,

We apologize for recent issues and delays with our international card. We understand your frustration at this time and we take full responsibility for the issue.

We urge you to contact our customer support team via live chat or ticket at https://support.solidtrustpay.com/ from your support account so that we may attempt to rectify the problem.
lawref
10/3/16

It is surprising to see so many complaints about STP, yet STP is still able to dodge the radar of the authorities. Why? Why don't people take their complaints to the govt.

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
This individual does not have a SolidTrust Pay account. They are also making a general, unwarranted comment and giving a rating without any experience with STPay. This is most likely someone hired by a competitor to discredit without cause.
suansz
6/24/16

Solid Trust Pay stolen thousands pounds from my and my husband accounts without inform us and without our permission. I made a complaint to Solid Trust Pay LiveChat ( the only place you can contact them), I was horrified to hear their reply that in their User Agreement stated that they can take money from my accounts without my permission. Shocking!!!

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
The only reason why there would have been any funds deducted from an account is if the account fell into a dormant and/or abandoned status. The only requirement to keep an account active, is a login once a year. After 1 1/2 years with no login, the account is considered abandoned, and any balance is removed. This is to ensure that no member abuses their STPay account in an attempt to hide funds and avoid taxes. However, any member that comes back to their account, even after a long period of time, and has an abandoned funds charge is more than welcome to ask for a review of their account and in almost all cases, all or some of the abandoned fees are returned to the member. Our dormant/abandoned policy is clearly available in the User Agreement which every member agrees to when they create their account.
shelbyn5
6/15/16

Solid Trust Pay is an obvious SCAM and people are losing money daily. What can be done to get them shut down???

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
We are happy to help you with your STPay account if you are experiencing a specific issue. It seems from your comment that you are merely expressing an opinion without providing any facts. SolidTrust Pay has been online for over 10 years, successfully helps people around the world with millions of secure transactions and, if they were a scam, would not be online for over a decade. For direct assistance with your account, please visit: support.solidtrustpay.com
danielt88
4/26/16

I depozit 1060$ on Web site says 3-5 working days I'm waiting for 1 month and I don't have money on my account I try to call my bank to recall the funds and not even my bank they not receiving answer from them wen you make a deposit thy send your money in 2 diferent bank I don't know wat $#*! they doing but never in my life I'm not goona deal with solid trust pay and I don't recomand to nobody

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hello Daniel,

We're very sorry to hear about this issue you had with your transaction. Without more information to go on, we can't be sure what exactly happened here.. but we can say with absolute confidence that this was a simple misunderstanding, and that there has never been an incident in our history where $1060 magically vanished. So we can only conclude that this review was left in error.

If you would like to message use your username or the email address associated with your account, we would be happy to look into the issue. Alternatively, you may contact our customer support staff at www.stpay.info via live chat or ticket.
edwardj30
4/23/16

My name is Edward Johnson,
i'm a broker and i know alot about financial institutions and this is the worst scumbags you can deal with.I never dealt in my life with such dishonest people in my life until i met Solidtrustpay.They took $14,000 from my account.I already contacted the FBI and they will help me they said.I'm a American and i never seen such Horrible dishonest people like solidtrustpay.Please do yourself a favor AND STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCUMBAGS!!!.

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
We have four accounts belonging to various "Edward Johnson's" in our database and none of them have any account issues, any large deposits or withdrawals or any recorded issues. This appears to be a completely unwarranted complaint and could even be totally fabricated simply to discredit us. Perhaps this individual was even paid by a competitor to do so. They are welcome to contact us with their correct name and STPay username just in case they are using an alias. We would be more than happy to look into their account and resolve any issues, past or present.
patricial53
4/22/16

ATTENTION !!!!! Be careful with this company. They keep your money and just stall us asking all kind of documents. Ive sent mine but they keep asking.... PLEASE, DO NOT RISK YOUR MONEY WITH THEM .... I LOST MINE
SOLIDTRUSTPAY????? NEVER EVER

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hello Patricia,

We're a trusted global payment processor regulated and audited regularly by the Canadian government. When we ask for verification documents, we are not stalling you or trying to prevent you from doing business with us, but rather doing our due-diligence under the law.

We apologize for any inconvenience, but any payment processor is going to require that you properly verify your identity before making transactions online.

Since there is no username or email, we are unable to look into your account and provide a solution. But if you would like to contact us with that information, we will happily help you with your account.
jimalg
4/9/16

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that solid trust pay are frauds.
They approved funding of $1,500 over a period of one month.
March 1st to March 20th...

And then cancelled the funds after I had used the funds
to pay for services. They then deleted transaction history of
both approved and cancelled transactions of $1,500 and
limited my account.

I contacted them but they said they are investigating
and I shouldn't contact them anymore...
Please do NOT have anything to do with that fraudulent company.

Jimal

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
This individual does not appear to have a SolidTrust Pay account as we have no registered users with the first name of Jimal. If this individual does have an STPay account, we would be happy to assist them at our Help Centre: support.solidtrustpay.com

Additionally, it is impossible in our system to delete transactions due to regulatory, audit and compliance restrictions. All transactions in any status (approved, declined, void, refund, cancelled or error) are permanently recorded; nothing is ever 'deleted'.
rifff
4/6/16

Don't use them. I requested a wire they say....3-5 days..its been Over 4 weeks and no funds $75

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hello Riff,

Please provide a username or the email address associated with your account so that we may help you resolve your transaction.

Also, in the fute, please contact us directly at www.stpay.info or an internal message from your account in order to have a transaction resolved.
frankr67
3/16/16

Very bad experience. At some point, I wanted to retrieve my money and surprisingly, I found out that fees had been charged cleaning the entire amount. I was told by Autumn that since there was no account activity in over nine months, dormant fees were charge followed by an abandoned account fee! They simply replied that nothing can be done...

Learn from my mistake and I strongly recommend that you stay away!

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
We always, upon request, review dormant/abandoned accounts and refund the charges if possible (depending on how long the accounts was abandoned). Contact us again via support.solidtrustpay.com and ask for an audit of your account!
shamimk
3/7/16

I do not believe that Solid Trust cares if their product is used, or not.
Absolutely no help was received in trying to make them our method of payment.
I am now thankful that I my referral from Africa was unable to connect with Solid Trust (I live in Canada) as I want nothing to do with them anymore.
If I had a choice of not "starring" it, I would.
I am forced to put one star.

Shamim

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
This individual continued to ask our Support Department for the identifying information concerning the account of someone else, which of course, we could not divulge. We told them each time that the individual they were asking about simply needed to contact us for assistance through our Help Centre (support.solidtrustpay.com). There is also no record of this individual (who only logged in to their own account two times) making any request for assistance on how to add SolidTrust Pay as a payment method on their website. We highly value all our merchants and actively help new merchants get setup with STPay; we care very much that our services are used, used properly and used correctly.
lisek1
1/29/16

I had an account with them in 2013 but never used it; now I use a program like My Advertising Pays and they require STP. It was a nightmare getting the authorzation form approved but once done, I thought it would be ok. Nope, I was withdraing funds but fist, they ask for 3% to convert the funds into my currency PLUS the charge a transaction fee! That is nuts!! PayPal certainly doesn't charge that and they are faster! I hope to get my money on Monday but geez..when you need the money fro groceries well, it sucks to wait 3-5 days. Technology today allows instant wire transfers, why can't they?

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hello Lise,

We are sorry to hear about this withdrawal delay so late, as this comment was left a year ago.

We understand your frustration, and that's why we do offer plenty of options for withdrawals, some faster than others. In the future, please contact us immediately via live chat or ticket at www.stpay.info for a faster response and better customer support.
mirandal4
12/7/15

Thank you guys because i was going to open a business account where my associates would be sending be me large sums of money everyday through SolidTrustPay.. thank you guys in advance because i would end up loosing hundreds of thousands of dollars. what a big mistake i would be making by doing this.. Thats why its always wise to do research before you do anything.

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hello Miranda,

While we appreciate your comment, this is not a review of our business. We encourage you to give us a try if you are looking for a reliable and trustworthy payment processor, as we have been around for nearly 11 years now and are one of the most honest and competitive in the industry.
yasib
10/15/15

they are stealing your money!
they require visa with photos since i am not in the country where my passport is located. my visa doesn't have a photo and they sent me an email saying that :
"your Visa is a non-photo Visitors Visa which conflicts with the outlines requirements. We apologize for any inconvenience, but based on the provided information we will not be able to verify your account" the visa without my photo is beyond my control! its the countries policy! i can't tell them to put a photo on my visa and change it for me since STP can't and don't want to give my money! I have $ with them and they are refusing to have it be withdrawn! DON NOT USE STP!

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hello Yasi,

We require photo identification like any other processor. If you are unable to verify your identity, we can't legally allow you to send money on the internet.

There are other options for you to remove your funds from the account which do not require verification, such as a transfer or exchange.

Please contact our support staff at www.stpay.info if you are still having problems withdrawing your funds.
thomasa47
10/5/15

i am about to give my confidential information on my financial as well as fund stp although with all these negative comment about SOLIDTRUSTPAY. IT SEEMS AFFECTING MY DECISION. PERHAPS THIS IS A SCAM. MORE NEGATIVE POST THAN POSITIVE. This just mean ONE THING. It surely a poor SITE/SCAM.

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hello Thomas,

If you want to be technical, we have one of the best online reputations on review/scam busting sites out of all the major payment processors, including PayPal!

Your 1-star review without having used our services before is a perfect example of why these review sites are the real scam.
berilam
2/18/15

Why the Live Chat not working , for a long time , and support nobody answer ?

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hello Berila,

Our live chat is only available during UTC-04:00 business hours. We respond to all tickets within 24 hours (48 on weekends). We apologize for any inconvenience.
deanw18
1/21/15

They don't care if you don't get your product big scam if you ask me anything keep away from SOLID TRUST there's no trust just take and let you get scammed by companies.

Disgusting service no help whats so ever.

Sent them details and they told me it's nothing to do with them however i used there service to pay, paypal only from now on never had any issues with paypal i think most scam sites use this payment system because they don't care once they have your money.

Tip for consumers: KEEP AWAY FROM SOLID TRUST

muratc
11/2/14

Solid Trust pay, The largest internet thieves is located at the beginning of the.
The money received by the boss and employees are forbidden
Their wives and their children, I wonder when you are looking at aren't they ashamed?
They are my children the right to their own children, how they feed my children dinner?
My 7000 usd, they stole my money and haram money, how to spend?
I'm sure they are that they are very unhappy people,
Also other web sites that they are thieves, they're doing a finder.Hyip site all Solid Trust Pay payment.This unscrupulous creatures in a very short time after these atrocities, they will give an account of.

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
This individual had their account closed as, after they added funds to their account using their credit card, and spending those funds at online merchants, they charged back ALL of their transactions! He did a total of 51 chargebacks which caused a direct loss to SolidTrust Pay of thousands of dollars. This individual is the one that stole, scammed and cheated, not SolidTrust Pay.
steveh81
6/6/14

I too have been Solid Trust PLAYED. No payouts. They are quick to extract your fees for loading your account though. But all organizations I am involved with that have ever used them have dropped them. They don't even service companies with proper support, ease of use, or prompt delivery of service. Avoid this so-called company at all costs.

milab
6/3/14

We have asked for withdrawal of funds and last month they took over 15 days to transfer my money, then requested a second withdrawal later and it has been 25 days so far... every time we call they come up with another lie for the delay... basically it has been like this with them for years. At times they take 5 to 7 days to fulfill transfer of money into our bank account... but that is rare with them. Although we have tried to give them the benefit of the doubt the sad bottom line is: they are not honest.

There could be a few reasons that your ability to use cards could have been disabled. The most common cause for this error is an attempt to use a card that is not verified, which will temporarily disable your ability to use all cards. In order to review this in depth for you and find the exact reason for this, please contact our Customer Support Department via live chat or ticket here: https://support.solidtrustpay.com/ and we'll be able to help you regain the ability to use cards on your account.

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

At this time, we are unable to process bank withdrawals. We do, however, have our BitCoin withdrawal option that is available to our members located in the United States. For further assistance, please contact our Customer Support Department here: https://support.solidtrustpay.com/, we will be happy to assist you in this matter!

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

We are very sorry, but your question above doesn't provide any specific detail. For direct help with your SolidTrust Pay account, please contact us on LiveChat/Tickets at: http://support.solidtrustpay.com, thank you.

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Presently, US clients are unable to withdraw to their bank or debit card. We expect this functionality to be available again very shortly.

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Yes, you can order a card in Canada but we are presently negotiating with a new card provider so the option is not available on the STPay website at the moment. Please check back regularly!

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Hello Antonio, If you are unable to complete the MVP process, you will simply be required to manually enter your card information and statement showing the transaction that you completed with us. Please contact us via live chat or ticket at https://support.solidtrustpay.com/ for assistance with this matter.

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Hello Melody, Yes, SolidTrust Pay operates and is available within the state of Oregon, USA. For further information about our service areas, please see our informational post on the topic: https://support.solidtrustpay.com/index.php?type=page&urlcode=440224&title=Are-certain-countries-restricted-from-using-STP

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Hello Mohamed, There are a few reasons that your ability to use cards could have been disabled. The most common cause for this error is an attempt to use a card that is not verified, which will temporarily disable your ability to use all cards. In order to fix this issue, we urge you to contact our customer support team via live chat or ticket at https://support.solidtrustpay.com/ and we'll be able to help you regain the ability to use cards on your account. Thank you for using SolidTrust Pay -- we look forward to hearing from you soon so we can resolve the issue you're having :)

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Hello LeMinh, We apologize for this inconvenience. There are a few reasons why this might be happening. Please contact our customer support via live chat or ticket at https://support.solidtrustpay.com/ for assistance with this matter.

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Olá Pedro, Temos uma MasterCard internacional, não Visa. Visite support.solidtrustpay.com para obter mais assistência, pois sitejabber não é um site de suporte.

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Questions? Get answers from the SolidTrustPay staff and other customers.

1 Photo for SolidTrustPay