http://www.shoppingbag.pk/ has a consumer rating of 3.33 stars from 12 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. http://www.shoppingbag.pk/ ranks 44th among Mail Forwarding sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 83.3%
How would you rate http://www.shoppingbag.pk/?

“Excellent and reliable service!”

Shifa B.
12/6/20

Have ordered from them multiple times. Always professional, on time and reliable. My go to page for all my imported products. Keep up the good work!

“Shoppingbag FRAUD”

Lutfullah M.
1/18/21

Hello I once again remind the customers of Shoppingbag.pk fraud. Please be careful I am one of the victims of Shoppingbag.pk fraud. Please go for reliable online sites for shopping in Pakistan. Thanks Dr Lutfullah Mangi

shifab2
December 6th, 2020

lutfullahm1
January 18th, 2021

Hello
I once again remind the customers of Shoppingbag.pk fraud.
Please be careful I am one of the victims of Shoppingbag.pk fraud.
Please go for reliable online sites for shopping in Pakistan.
Thanks
Dr Lutfullah Mangi

Products used:
Coat buttons

sameerar4
October 29th, 2020

Am using shoppingbag.pk service since 2016 and they never disappoint me always get original products

momans
November 3rd, 2020

Best and sincere website for ordering great staff very fast service, 100 percent trustworthy company. Best rates of items. Price beating prices

adilm37
November 2nd, 2020

I have been ordering products from this site from 2-3 years and I have a great experience here. Hope to see in the future as well.

saqiba
May 14th, 2019

Recently I purchased the product crucial bx500 480 gb ssd from the shopping bag. The product delivery to me without retail packing and they told me it's brand new I also approach the customer care team of the crucial they further share information that product is out of warranty. Shopping bag owner provide me used product which have no warranty for US region. Basically product seems to be system pulled out or used I never recommend any one to buy from them. In Pakistan ppl cares about money not customer nor they know business manners and how to speak to customers in a good way.

hibaf6
October 29th, 2020

I always get the right thing on the given time... my one bad experience is that once i added a gift's option with my purchase but the gift wraper reached empty but item i ordered was there and of good quality.

aamirn3
May 18th, 2018

Good shopping website for imported products. If you need anything from Amazon.com or ebay.com than you need to check this website

alia126
October 15th, 2015

I have addiction for online shopping and i am doing this from last 4 years. There are alot of good websites for online shopping but among all of them the best website which i ever use is www.shoppingbag.pk. The first thing which makes this website unique is the wide range of variety in all types of products. Simply think about a product you want to buy and you will get it here. This website deals only in imported Branded products. So if you are a brand lover so this website is for you to buy very high quality imported products. Thumbs up for this website.

shehzadk
May 21st, 2019

I have placed an order, i have been asking since month about my tracking and delivery, right after 8 weeks they said, seller did not shipped item you can place order again,
Added both images in attachment when i confirm and right after 2 month they said seller did not shipped

asaphl
August 2nd, 2018

This company charges too much amount for the products they sell. They order there products from Alibaba and AliExpress at much cheaper rates and then sell them at 500% profit rates.
Users you can order your products from AliExpress website to get them on cheap prices.
This is a Lahore based company and is a total fraud. You can use daraz, savers and homeshopping instead to get good products on good prices.

paulc744
May 10th, 2019

This is a Pakistan Lahore based site and is a total fraud. They sale chinese products on 500% profits rates.

If order is done you have a screen with order id and email as well later you will get confirmation call from their representative who again repeat your product, its price and delivery time

By sameera R.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the http://www.shoppingbag.pk/ staff and other customers.

Shoppingbag.pk offers Online shopping in Pakistan of original imported Amazon Beauty & Health Products, Mobile Phone, Toys, Apparel, Electronics, Jeweler and Watches.

mumtazk
Mumtaz K.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about http://www.shoppingbag.pk/?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.3
Have a question about http://www.shoppingbag.pk/?