Review of MLB.com Shop

Sacramento, CA 95834, United States
anthony.dicomo@mlb.com

bisc1
1/5/19

The worst customer service I have ever experienced. Questionable policies--when pressed for executive level contact information, provided bogus email and telephone numbers.

nancyh427
12/28/18

Save your money and buy a knock off - you'll get it faster and if there's an issues you will be able to exchange it. Just on principle, I would never spend another dime on this site. Their business model may not be an outright scam but it's close. If possible I would give ZERO stars.

marym1209
12/25/18

Euknieque was very helpful, professional and responded to my questions in a timely manner. Even though my product was disappointing, Euknieque customer service has me where I plan to shop from mlb shop in the future.

chrism863
12/20/18

Ordered for my wife never shipped should have delivered by now. Did not receive any e mail about processing or shipping. If I try to track it I get a error 404 page. What's going on!! Very disappointed.

rebeccaj124
12/19/18

Twice ordered jersey, "guaranteed by Christmas or it's free." Twice received cancellation emails. Because it was cancelled they will not honor the free guarantee. Then takes 7-10 days to refund. Took exactly 23 seconds to charge the card. Customer service completely unhelpful.

kr144
12/19/18

DO NOT place an order with this company. I placed an order over a month ago and am still waiting for it. When I called customer service to cancel the order and get a refund, I was told there was nothing they can do because the items have shipped. The tracking number they sent me only states the shipping label was created not that it had been shipped. That was almost two weeks ago. When I asked the "Senior" Supervisor for corporate phone number, I was told he doesn't have the number, but he would send them an email. What kind of a company doesn't have a phone number? A fraudulent one! I had to file a fraud charge with my credit card company because they refused to refund my money. Terrible company! I wish I would have checked the reviews before ordering from them. Don't make the same mistake I made!

frankc471
12/19/18

This year: In October we ordered two shirts for Christmas... and the order was mysteriously canceled. We ordered it again Dec. 5. It too was mysteriously canceled. This happened last year too. Never again!

ryanr236
12/11/18

Eukneique had a very quick response was very helpful. I expirenced great customer service. Thank you.

andrewb512
12/6/18

Twice ordered from them and my order was cancelled automatically. Called their customer service to get things worked out and they were supposed to push the order through after waiting another week and nothing showing up called back and the order was never placed again. I will never buy from them again online, if I cant find what I need at a game then I guess I'm not buying it.

addisonh27
12/3/18

I ordered a custom jersey during Black Friday and got confirmation. I then receive an email A WEEK LATER saying they're refunding my money because my jersey is out of stock (even though it was a custom name jersey). I contacted customer no-support and I asked them why the jersey is still available in my size, but at the non-discounted price. He claimed it was because they're warehouse was late to update the stock, but yet another week later it's still available to purchase. I don't understand.

lawrencew124
11/25/18

I ordered a custom jersey t shirt for my dad as a gift with nimmo on the back. He however wanted degrom so I contacted customer service about an hour or so later. I was told I can't switch it, I can't cancel it, and I can't return it. Never ordering through them again. I would have dealt with it if the person that was helping me was a little nicer they were rude the entire time. DON'T ORDER THROUGH THIS SITE!!!!

billj183
11/17/18

I ordered my fourth Red Sox bat display case (starting in 2004) but it arrived damaged. I provided photographic evidence of the damage and a replacement was processed as I was returning the damaged case. I could not have asked for more from a customer service perspective.

brandonm200
11/15/18

Bottom line MLB has no clue how to ship anything and should be completely embarrassed . I am still waiting for a shirt order 25 days ago. I pray they go out of business.

matthewb372
11/10/18

I live in Australia and love the Red Sox.
Ordered a Mookie betts players jersey the day after they won the World Series.
Payed $250 aus and it has not even shipped yet and when I try to find out why it says to call their customer service office.!!!
Very unhsppy

robertc1127
11/7/18

FYI, mlbshop is Fanatics. I ordered my WS sweatshirt the night the deal was sealed with the Sox. It is now 11/7 and the sweatshirt has not even been shipped yet. If I had know this was a Fanatics company, I would have chosen more wisely. It appears you can put lips on a pig but it's still a pig. Strike 3 for mlbshop & Fanatics.

eduardoa40
11/5/18

So I just bought a $100 jersey payed $20 extra for shipping because it said it was 2 day shipping! The item shipped today through fedex smartpost with a delivery date of November 29th! So I called customer service all they sayed was im sorry and I can refund the shipping money! The reason I payed the extra shipping was because i need the Jersey quickly not because i felt the need of spending an extra $20!! I will never order from here again!

jv69
10/28/18

Ordered a women's 2x sized t shirt, with an LA Angels player's name/number as a birthday gift for an elderly friend. Maybe a 2x size for a ten-year old, but not an adult and quality of the shirt itself was cheap. Wanted to return and reorder another item, however, return not allowed because it was "customized". Really?

joshg122
10/26/18

I ordered a hat off these jackasses since Saturday October 21st world series hat,I paid extra for 2 day business shipping so I was expected to get this hat the 24th and I will not be getting until the 30th f#cking RIP offs never again will I order from these morons .

susand486
10/24/18

The sales reps need some serious customer service training. The 1st guy I talk to sound like he was at home, doors slamming, his alarm going off on his phone. The 2nd girl I spoke with was talking to another co-worker while trying to help me. I have order off of their website several times. This will be the last. I never got the conformation number for the order. Had to call to confirm the order was place since the credit card was charged.

valerien25
10/23/18

I have made 7 orders from MLB. The first 3 were fine with reasonable timing. One Women's T is pretty cheap and developed a hole all on it's own. The last 4 orders all were "refunded" and the email I got explaining this all said ERROR 404. I called and the person on the phone had no idea what was happening AND said they would NOT take an order from me!!!!!!! I have money!!! I was treated like a criminal! I have a "ticket" number to call "fan protection".......whew I guess they are protecting me from me! I am saving A LOT of money with all these orders they are denying me.

lindav143
10/19/18

I ordered a shirt the same night the Red Sox won the ALDS. The website said the shirt would be shipped by 10/16, ok I thought perhaps they we still printing them. Well here we are on 10/19 and it was just shipped today and should arrive on 10/24. Are you kidding me! They've already won the ALCS and I haven't even received the division win shirt yet. Their website states it ships in one day really. I will never-ever buy anything from this website. MLB you need to find another vendor other than Fanatics to handle merchandise sales. They're awful and giving you a very bad reputation.!

johnb2026
10/18/18

WORST COMPANY ON THE PLANET !, STOLE MY MONEY HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS, RUDE AS HELL, TOTAL FRAUD COMPANY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN

estherc51
10/16/18

Ordered ALCS shirts to go to game 5 on 10/8/18. Just called MLB to check status. They won't arrive until 10/25/18 AFTER the ALCS !!! What a rip off!!! NEVER again MLB Shop.

tessiep1
9/27/18

I placed order and MLB shop still haven't shipped my item!!! Its been close to one month! I've called multiple times, same story, "it will be shipped out in two days, next week". Saying goes, "burn me once, shame on you, burn me twice, shame on me" I put my trust to this site and customer service. I give them one star for answering my calls, nothing more. I received another email, my Jersey shirt is on backorder. SHOCKER!

michellet240
9/25/18

I orded a shirt online and when it processed my payment I saw It was doubled. I contacted customer service Immediately and they told me there was a $50 gift card as well. I did NOT order one. I asked If they could cancel it and they said they couldn't. So basically the site added this card that I didnt order and doesn't allow you to fix their mistake. What a scam.

I would send it back if I were you and demand a refund. Full refund (shipping costs that you paid them too)

By Alex B.

Questions? Get answers from the MLB.com Shop staff and other customers.

6 Photos for MLB.com Shop