Review of ShoesPie

Tel: +1-347-773-0084
reviews@shoespie.com

pamelah244
5/16/19

I ordered shoes and it took me over a month to get them. I asked to cancel the order they stated that it was too late to cancel. Once I received them I contacted them for a return address and no response for two weeks. Then I returned them to the address on the envelope and it has been over a month and they still haven't credited back my account. I emailed them the receipts from me sending them back and no response over $300 down the drain. do not use them.

Pamela Howard 818-217-7693

shantelm5
5/7/19

I order my shoes on April 3rd. I did not receive them until April 30th. When I did finally receive them they were the wrong size. Even though they said they sent the correct size. When returning the item they said I was only going to receive a %70 percent refund since there system showed I received the correct size and they were made to order. I will NOT order from them again.

lyndac24
5/1/19

These are the WORST shoes I have even seen. The quality is so cheap!!!! They should be embarrassed to charge the prices that they do. I expected decent quality especially for the higher priced shoes.....these are shoes that even the Dollar Store wouldn't sell...DISGUSTING!!!! They are made of some plastic pleather crap....PLUS THEY ONLY DO A 50% RETURN ON PRODUCT...I wouldn't wish this company on my worst enemy....RUN don't walk....which you couldn't so in these crappy, lousy shoes anyway to the next shoe store.

joer394
4/25/19

It's been 3 months since I made my order haven't received my shoes ...I've been emailing the company no response... I've been scammed...

noellet7
4/23/19

I purchased theses shoes 2 weeks prior to me leaving for my Miami trip. I really really wish that I didn't. The shoes came 3 weeks after I ordered and I paid for expedited delivery. I bought about 5 pair of shoes, all different styles, I spent at least $250-$350 on these ugly ass shoes, cheap ass shoes. Shoes look like they came from the dollar store racks. Online the shoes look beautiful, but omg when I opened those damn boxes and saw those monstrosity's these $#*!s call shoes, I could have cried because I knew my money was wasted and more importantly my time. The shoes are poorly made, and they look like two left shoes. Who tf do yall think would wear these stupid looking ass shoes. I know who should wear them, yall mothers should. The shoes are impossible to walk in, and they look hideous. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. I hope you get sued for every dime you stole !

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE THIS SITE, RUN FAR FAR AWAY. YOU'LL BE BETTER OFF GOING TO THE GOODWILL AND GETTING SHOES. 50% CHANCE OF BETTER QUALITY...TRUST ME....RUN

rowenaj5
4/16/19

I ORDERED 2 PAIR OF SHOES 03/15/2019 AND STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED THEM. I'VE TRIED TO TRACK MY PACKAGE AND THE TRACKING NUMBER DOES NOT WORK. SINCE I ORDERED THOSE SHOES, I HAVE ORDERED MORE FROM THEM, AND I HATE THAT I DID THAT BECAUSE I PROBABLY WON'T GET ANY OF MY ORDERS UNTIL CHRISTMAS 2019. VERY DISAPPOINTED!

lestinep
4/13/19

I ordered a pair of heels from Shoespie.com and didn't get no updates on my order, and when I emailed them, no one responded. I'm so mad right now, I order those shoes for prom and I don't have them by now, and people work hard for their money. This is so unprofessional, I'm very disappointed.

windyf5
4/4/19

I placed my order on feb 2nd for 4 items I recorded just one item and today is April 4th and I haven't received the rest yet. I email customer service and receive zero response. Very disappointing

sabreet
3/20/19

I wish I had of read the reviews about this site ! What I don't like is that they are so quick to snatch your money of your credit card .but won't send you a conformation number or anything ! You have to copay F.B.I. To get any type of information . I'm so upset I paid 3-8day shipping .havent even gotten a confirmation number !! But they were so quick cto take my money tho !! You can't even contact anyone from customer service !!

jaleishat
3/5/19

I order a pair of shoes Feb. 14th and have not received. I contacted them to see where my order was, they told me one item was not in stock they would give refund and the other was not yet processed or shipped. Told them I wanted my money back they told me if I cancel order I would only get back 50% as it states in their return policy. I told them that canceling a order and them failing to fill my order are two separate things. Long story short I still havent received refund or shipment.

Response from Shoespie R., ShoesPie Representative
Hi, So sorry to hear you had some problems with your order. Could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to help you? Thank you. You could also email us at reviews@shoespie.com and I promise your problem could be resolved soon. Have a nice day.
nickiew4
2/28/19

What the "F" I want to curse so bad.. the worst ever I ordered a pair of heels on January 14, 2019 and got them today February 28th 2019. I paid for express shipping 3-5 days you owe me some of my money back.. these heels look like sh**. They look nothing like the picture.. I could have gotten a better quality shoe from Payless. You suck and what your doing is fraud and someone should sue you. No communication from customer service. I would send these cheap ugly a** heels back but I am scared I won't get my money.. these heels look nothing like the picture... the worst EVERRRR.. you got one star because I had to press a number to submit my review.. you should get 0 stars. They need to create a 0 rating just for shoespie

Response from Shoespie R., ShoesPie Representative
Hi,
So sorry to hear you had some problems with your order.
Our representative has emailed you to confirm your order details so that we could help you further.
Please don't forget to check it and send us a reply and we believe your problem could be resolved soon.
You could also email us at reviews@shoespie.com for any questions.
Thank you.
sukhdevs3
1/30/19

Wow..... I haven't ever see the variety of shoes like this, before. Thanks "shoespie". for sharing the wonderful shoe collection.......

syedn6
8/14/18

I could not WAIT to write a review on these BEAUTIFUL FABULOUS SHOES. I think these shoes are Beautiful. They will look Great with my navy and my pink dress.

Order number:1126548

Tip for consumers: Order number:1126548

tonyl174
7/28/18

Do not buy anything off this company. They are a complete bunch of liars
My wife wanted some new shoes and decided to take a chance online give that they state full refund on their website We ordered three pairs of shoes, size 8. Two of the pairs were too small and one too big. She accepted this and tried to refund to get a refund. For months we tried to email them , ring them and they ignored us. They basically would not refund the purchase. I logged a case against PayPal and they offered 20 dollar refund, they said that it would cost them too much money to refund the shoes.

I sent 30 emails, in the end we took the 20 dollar refund to move on. Save yourself the money do by buy off this company they are scum

Response from Shoespie R., ShoesPie Representative
Hi,
So sorry to hear you had some problems with your order.
I believe your problems could be resolved under my help and you could also let me know at reviews@shoespie.com for any questions.
mels62
6/13/18

total scam and the positive reviews out there must be coming with pictures of their shoes they are so happy with. Totally unwearable shoes the proportion are not respected so basically you can t walk nicely with those shoes without looking like a monkey on high heels. The fabric is cheap and they sent me a wrong size. Very Very Very Bad costumers services. I will post my experience in many places i can to really wake up people to stop buying from them and maybe shoespie can get back a conscious and send to their customers' proper shoes for the price they charge.
Stay away from them, save your money they are not cheap for this quality and service. Meli from Paris (i can send you a real video of those shoes as soon as i get home)

Response from Shoespie R., ShoesPie Representative
Hi,
chrisv74
4/22/18

Adore all 6 pairs of my shoes! They fit great. All of the shoes were very well packaged. I'm use to wearing heels so the heel is the right height. I will be ordering more. Oh, the shipping was fast. Order number:1225897

francesf22
3/27/18

If I could give it a -5, I would. The order took about two months and when they came they were cheap and even had glue on them from wehere someone was apparently trying to fix them. I ordered a 10 and they were CLEARLY too big. A refund was impossible as they gave me the run around. I eventually threw them in the trash.

Response from Shoespie R., ShoesPie Representative
Hi,
earnestinew
3/2/18

Great styles of shoes in stock. There are a wide variety of selections. Colors are on point. Fabulous and sexy for ladies.

saziam
1/19/18

The leopard grain design on these heels is sooooo attractive and sexy. don't regret buying them here. they were delivered fast. the quality of these stiletto heels is superb and very impressive.
Order number:1152241

andrewg142
12/12/17

In the past I have been pleased with the services of Shoespie,the only thing I would change about them is the time it takes to ship things to you.

reutb
11/27/17

I really recommend this website, its great, very colorful, has a major variety and cheaper than the alternatives!

stephanieb183
11/24/17

Amazing products
I love your shoes theyre amazing
I would recommend anybody to Buy shoes from here the last forever

kellyj92
11/22/17

I love all there shoe designs. Its worth the try. I read all the complaints about delivery delays, I figure if I dont need the shoes til next year, I better order early!

cassandram30
11/15/17

hard to check out with just one pair love love. the shoe website cant wait to buy more shoes. really love the high hills

michellel229
9/20/17

I stay on this site you get a 200 I love the boots the thigh high boots I love the short boots that heals the stilettos the ankle boots the shoes the dresses Everything is Awesome for your site

No....I NEVER received the shoes I ordered. I paid via paypal. Thus, I filed a complaint and requested a refund. Believe the REAL reviews by the real consumers. Some of the reviews that are positve were written by the employees . You can tell by the grammar. Do not invest your hard earn money in a company that obviously does not deliver the product that is advertised. Buyer Beware!!!!

By Angel G.

Dear friend, Thanks for your question here. Shoespie is a super shoes online store and you can find so many wonderful and new styles shoes here with affordable price and high quality. You can pay wth paypal easily and conveniently. Just take it easy to shopping on us. Thanks! It's our great pleasure to serve to you. Best regards, Shoespie team

By Shoespie R., ShoesPie Representative

I would strongly urge you not to. An your correct. Its an auto reply. Granted, i did get my refund. But the representaion was all false. Claimed their shoes where original, made per or to order. After months of waiting, im finally told. Its out of stock. The choice is up to you, i dont mean to discourage anyone. I just wanted to share my experience and view.

By Tonya G.

Dear friend, Thanks for your question to us and we're so happy to serve you. Some of our items are designed by our special designers. They're stylish and high quality. You can feel free to shop here. Thank you. Best regards, Shoespie team

Helpful answer -1

Hi, dear Tania, please don't be worried you will receive your shoes as soon as possible. If you can tell me your order id so that I can help you check the details for your order? Thanks for your shopping at shoespie.

By Shoespie R., ShoesPie Representative

It's out of China. I ordered shoes over a month ago and I haven't received them. I've sent them multiple emails asking for a refund. Nothing. This place is a scam. I'm out of $100 .. Please don't waste your money

By Jessica M.
Helpful answer -1

Dear friend, Thanks for your question to us. Shoespie is a super online shoes shop for all kinds of high heels, flat shoes and so on.All of the pictures you can see on our site were taken by our workers after being made. If you like some of them, just make an order and then wait to receive them. Thank you. Looking forward to your coming. Best regards, Shoespie team

By Shoespie R., ShoesPie Representative

Dear customers, Thanks for your message, and we are glad to hear your voice, which will make our website better. Could you please tell me your order number so that we can solve your problems as soon as possible? if you have any problem or suggestions, please feel free to send emails to our mailbox: reviews@shoespie.com. Thanks for sharing your experience with us! Best regards!

By Shoespie R., ShoesPie Representative

Hi, thanks for your question to us and we're so happy to help you. Our company is located in China. If you want to make order on our website, just feel free to do that and we'll do our best to serve you. Thank you. Best regards, Shoespie team

By Shoespie R., ShoesPie Representative

Hello, Thanks for your question here. Could you please tell us your id number so that we can help you soon? Thank you. Best regards, Shoespie team

By Shoespie R., ShoesPie Representative
Questions? Get answers from the ShoesPie staff and other customers.

ShoesPie?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other compensation in exchange for positive reviews. This behavior is in direct violation of our guidelines and contravenes our mission of increasing online transparency. We wanted you to know because the manipulation of reviews is harmful to consumers and unfair to other businesses.