Review of ShoesPie

Tel: +1-347-773-0084
reviews@shoespie.com

sukhdevs3
1/30/19

Wow..... I haven't ever see the variety of shoes like this, before. Thanks "shoespie". for sharing the wonderful shoe collection.......

syedn6
8/14/18

I could not WAIT to write a review on these BEAUTIFUL FABULOUS SHOES. I think these shoes are Beautiful. They will look Great with my navy and my pink dress.

Order number:1126548

Tip for consumers: Order number:1126548

tonyl174
7/28/18

Do not buy anything off this company. They are a complete bunch of liars
My wife wanted some new shoes and decided to take a chance online give that they state full refund on their website We ordered three pairs of shoes, size 8. Two of the pairs were too small and one too big. She accepted this and tried to refund to get a refund. For months we tried to email them , ring them and they ignored us. They basically would not refund the purchase. I logged a case against PayPal and they offered 20 dollar refund, they said that it would cost them too much money to refund the shoes.

I sent 30 emails, in the end we took the 20 dollar refund to move on. Save yourself the money do by buy off this company they are scum

Response from Shoespie R., ShoesPie Representative
Hi,
So sorry to hear you had some problems with your order.
Could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to help you?
I believe your problems could be resolved under my help and you could also let me know at reviews@shoespie.com for any questions.
mels62
6/13/18

total scam and the positive reviews out there must be coming with pictures of their shoes they are so happy with. Totally unwearable shoes the proportion are not respected so basically you can t walk nicely with those shoes without looking like a monkey on high heels. The fabric is cheap and they sent me a wrong size. Very Very Very Bad costumers services. I will post my experience in many places i can to really wake up people to stop buying from them and maybe shoespie can get back a conscious and send to their customers' proper shoes for the price they charge.
Stay away from them, save your money they are not cheap for this quality and service. Meli from Paris (i can send you a real video of those shoes as soon as i get home)

Response from Shoespie R., ShoesPie Representative
Hi,
zarlishk
4/30/18

I just bought a pair of shoes on this website and this was the best experience I ever had. I got the best quality item and it was reasonable priced item. I will love to buy more shoes for me and I will suggest my family and friends to buy the desirable items from this site. I just loved them.

chrisv74
4/22/18

Adore all 6 pairs of my shoes! They fit great. All of the shoes were very well packaged. I'm use to wearing heels so the heel is the right height. I will be ordering more. Oh, the shipping was fast. Order number:1225897

francesf22
3/27/18

If I could give it a -5, I would. The order took about two months and when they came they were cheap and even had glue on them from wehere someone was apparently trying to fix them. I ordered a 10 and they were CLEARLY too big. A refund was impossible as they gave me the run around. I eventually threw them in the trash.

Response from Shoespie R., ShoesPie Representative
Hi,
earnestinew
3/2/18

Great styles of shoes in stock. There are a wide variety of selections. Colors are on point. Fabulous and sexy for ladies.

saziam
1/19/18

The leopard grain design on these heels is sooooo attractive and sexy. don't regret buying them here. they were delivered fast. the quality of these stiletto heels is superb and very impressive.
Order number:1152241

andrewg142
12/12/17

In the past I have been pleased with the services of Shoespie,the only thing I would change about them is the time it takes to ship things to you.

constanceg7
11/27/17

EVERYTHING WAS WONDERFUL!!!!!! I LOVE MY BOOTIES. THEY FIT PERFECT AND I GET COMPLEMENTS EVERY TIME I WEAR THEM

reutb
11/27/17

I really recommend this website, its great, very colorful, has a major variety and cheaper than the alternatives!

stephanieb183
11/24/17

Amazing products
I love your shoes theyre amazing
I would recommend anybody to Buy shoes from here the last forever

kellyj92
11/22/17

I love all there shoe designs. Its worth the try. I read all the complaints about delivery delays, I figure if I dont need the shoes til next year, I better order early!

cassandram30
11/15/17

hard to check out with just one pair love love. the shoe website cant wait to buy more shoes. really love the high hills

mathee
10/30/17

This is my first time ordered from shoespie and it won't let me disappoint. The shoes for my daughter is really cute and she is really happy with attending to her prom party. Definitely worth to try.

michellel229
9/20/17

I stay on this site you get a 200 I love the boots the thigh high boots I love the short boots that heals the stilettos the ankle boots the shoes the dresses Everything is Awesome for your site

linetd
9/17/17

es una app formidable con productos increible a buen precio,sigan haciendo un buen trabajo,a una recomendacion me gustaria encontrar zapatos de vertir de numero 10 o 10.5,gracias

idam32
8/30/17

Love the high heel gym shoes! And the thigh high boots, I can't find real leather boots on other sites because they want $800 for them.

devekag
7/27/17

Shoe styles are different and classy!! I would recommend Shoespie to all my friends. I am definitely a returning customer.

emilir
7/25/17

This site has my dream shoes, I scoured the internet to find shoes like these! Amazing selection. If you have a event and need something unique you WILL find it here!

carolynb93
7/24/17

Every shoe is gorgeous. If I could by them all, I would. They are made with such class land style, they will have heads turning and asking where did you get those shoes.

tias17
7/22/17

Love the shoes! Very cute and comfy. Will order again from the very nice selection. Shipping and shipping status notifications could have been a little better .

aricab2
6/16/17

The website was easy to navigate and offered great coupons! I first saw the website on facebook advertising an very cute pair of gladiator sandals and I just had to have them!

melaniew35
6/9/17

Amazing shoes, very unique. I have never seen such a range of amazing shoes before. I could buy them all.

No....I NEVER received the shoes I ordered. I paid via paypal. Thus, I filed a complaint and requested a refund. Believe the REAL reviews by the real consumers. Some of the reviews that are positve were written by the employees . You can tell by the grammar. Do not invest your hard earn money in a company that obviously does not deliver the product that is advertised. Buyer Beware!!!!

By Angel G.

I would strongly urge you not to. An your correct. Its an auto reply. Granted, i did get my refund. But the representaion was all false. Claimed their shoes where original, made per or to order. After months of waiting, im finally told. Its out of stock. The choice is up to you, i dont mean to discourage anyone. I just wanted to share my experience and view.

By Tonya G.

Dear friend, Thanks for your question to us and we're so happy to serve you. Some of our items are designed by our special designers. They're stylish and high quality. You can feel free to shop here. Thank you. Best regards, Shoespie team

Helpful answer -1

Hi, dear Tania, please don't be worried you will receive your shoes as soon as possible. If you can tell me your order id so that I can help you check the details for your order? Thanks for your shopping at shoespie.

By Shoespie R., ShoesPie Representative

It's out of China. I ordered shoes over a month ago and I haven't received them. I've sent them multiple emails asking for a refund. Nothing. This place is a scam. I'm out of $100 .. Please don't waste your money

By Jessica M.
Helpful answer -1

Dear friend, Thanks for your question to us. Shoespie is a super online shoes shop for all kinds of high heels, flat shoes and so on.All of the pictures you can see on our site were taken by our workers after being made. If you like some of them, just make an order and then wait to receive them. Thank you. Looking forward to your coming. Best regards, Shoespie team

By Shoespie R., ShoesPie Representative

Dear friend, Thanks for your question here. Shoespie is a super shoes online store and you can find so many wonderful and new styles shoes here with affordable price and high quality. You can pay wth paypal easily and conveniently. Just take it easy to shopping on us. Thanks! It's our great pleasure to serve to you. Best regards, Shoespie team

By Shoespie R., ShoesPie Representative

Dear customers, Thanks for your message, and we are glad to hear your voice, which will make our website better. Could you please tell me your order number so that we can solve your problems as soon as possible? if you have any problem or suggestions, please feel free to send emails to our mailbox: reviews@shoespie.com. Thanks for sharing your experience with us! Best regards!

By Shoespie R., ShoesPie Representative

Hi, thanks for your question to us and we're so happy to help you. Our company is located in China. If you want to make order on our website, just feel free to do that and we'll do our best to serve you. Thank you. Best regards, Shoespie team

By Shoespie R., ShoesPie Representative

Hello, Thanks for your question here. Could you please tell us your id number so that we can help you soon? Thank you. Best regards, Shoespie team

By Shoespie R., ShoesPie Representative
Questions? Get answers from the ShoesPie staff and other customers.

ShoesPie?