Review of SEOprofiler

johannes@axandra.com
2018 Customer choice award

rafaelm90
1/29/19

First they offer you a trial version while asking for your personal information (credit card) and once you give it a try it will charge you on your credit card.
then we try to get in touch with them but I have no answer.

sams575
12/19/18

Hello
The application? No complaints. We have tested several and they are worth it. Neither worse nor better than others.

We are however very dissatisfied with their sales department. Indeed before taking an annual subscription we wanted to test a monthly formul around 69 HT.
Before the end of the subscription month, we found that the tool was the same as others, and asked their services if a termination before the end of the current month would allow us to continue using it until on the anniversary date. A consultant's response was YES.

Unfortunately after our termination online, we could not continue to use it.

We wrote and received an end of dishonor despite our arguments and bad advice.

We will not fight for several days of subscription, but are very disappointed.

We do not recommend their services.

THEY CAN CONTACT US IF THEY WISH, THEY HAVE OUR COORDINATES ...
... LOOKING IN THEIR OLD CLIENTS UNDER "GESTIVERT"
OR ANSWER HERE FOR THEIR RIGHT OF REPLY IN FRENCH IF THEY MAY SINCE WE HAVE NOT HAD THIS CHANCE TO CONTEST OTHERWISE THAN IN ENGLISH

DISAPPOINTING !!!

Samir B
GESTIVERT

Contrat de Location et Entretien de Plantes vertes d'intérieur de Bureaux pour Entreprises
Mur Végétal et Mur Floral
Décorations de Noel et Location de sapins décorés
Décors Evénementiels

pauls1021
12/13/18

I've tested quite a few SEO tools. For me SEO profiler is the best tool so far. Their audit tool helped me to find two critical errors on my site.

peterh338
5/7/18

I've been using SEOprofiler for more than 9 months. So far, it's the best of the tools I've used in the past.

Their new ranking monitor provides daily updates that are 100% accurate. A big advantage of SEOprofiler is that you can verify all results.

Tip for consumers: Some of the other reviews mentioned things that I could not verify. Maybe these people tested older versions.

dylanh34
1/11/18

They have a VERY slow service that certainly isn't worth the wait. The metrics they provide back on most of the reports are not even close to those of the top tools. in the space, like, SEMRush, Ahrefs, & Moz. The interface of the site is a cheap admin template that has been purchased by thousands of other sites to be repurposed as a generic admin interface and not they haven't even bothered to customize.

Response from Johannes S., SEOprofiler Representative
Hello,

You will get a response to all of your queries within 24 hours (usually much faster). It depends on the time zone in which you live (our company is located in Germany). Of course, you have to send the request through the support ticket system at www.SEOprofiler.com/c/private. We do not monitor third party sites such as this one actively.

You can verify all metrics in SEOprofiler. For example, search for links on www.opensiteexplorer.com and www.openlinkprofiler.org (the free version of our link analysis tools). For most sites, you will find more links with our openlinkprofiler.org tool.
hikinggearl
1/3/18

I really enjoyed the service of SEO profiler. The audit report by SEO profiler has helped me to update and optimize my site. The deeply analyzed audit report is really great.For all these reasons, it is highly recommendable to any SEO agencies. I came across this tool, at a time when I was totally blank to the reason why my site ranking has gone down. Great tool..

petert141
12/5/17

used SEOprofiler for more than a year, dont know whats happened with the plattform, its really frustrating waiting for system to respond and often you get error messages

cant use the keyword tool anymore, it has stopped working, be very aware of signing any subscription for a longer period, due to the fact that the tool isnt working, you will not get any refund (read the Terms, you buy "as is" and "as available", so even if the system doesn't work you must pay :-)

Wait with your subscription until the fixed the system is my strong verdict!

Response from Johannes S., SEOprofiler Representative
Hello Peter,

These problems happened when we updated the Ranking Monitor to a new system. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience caused. The new Ranking Monitor (which has been available shortly after your wrote your review) does not have these messages.
emmak38
9/26/17

I have used SEO Profiler for over 5 years and could not live without it! It has saved us a TON of time in our ranking and audit reports (we average anywhere from 1500-2000 pages of print work a week with a staff of 4). I have recommended it to a number of friends at other SEO agencies.

peterg176
8/18/17

I didn't know this tool before. Some pages of my site completely disappeared from Google and I had no idea why. After some googling, I found SEOprofiler and their website audit tool. The audit tool quickly identified the problem and I could fix it. The pages are back in Google's results and I'm happy! Thanks so much!

mored1
5/24/17

Use it from time to time. It helps me with my website. Don't know if this is the best one, but I like the way it works.

danielb246
5/8/17

I have tested several ranking checkers and theirs is one of the best. I'd like also like to check Yandex and Baidu but I guess that you cannot have it all.

Just like the other ranking checkers this is a subscriptions service but there are no long-term commitments and you can cancel at any time (which is a plus compared to others out there).

SP gets a thumbs up from me. Check it out if you're looking for a good ranking checker.

sjanned
5/3/17

Tried SEOprofiler for one month for 1 dollar. Wanted to look around a bit. Logged in a couple of times. Not very impressed, started using Agency Analytics. Yesterday I was booking a flight and saw 120 euros booking from my paypal account. Email about my new account was in my spam inbox. This is a terrible way of getting your money. Discusted by this website.

Response from Johannes S., SEOprofiler Representative
Hello Sjanne,

You purchased an SEOprofiler Smart subscription and you received the initial month for 1 EUR instead of the regular price (the price you quote above is including VAT). During that month, you could have canceled your subscription at any time without reducing the paid period.

To make sure that you really want the subscription, we sent a notification message one week in advance before the first regular charge occured.

When you contacted us today (two weeks after the regular charge) we refunded the unused days of your subscription (although recurring charges are non-refundable as explained in the FAQ).

I think that this is very fair so I'm surprised that you wrote this negative review here.
derekg26
4/29/17

my weekly report showed hundreds of spelling errors that simply don't exist. I am a professional writer by craft, so I take mispelling seriously. It will incorrectly count anything the web page editor flags, including proper nouns, even if you add them to your dictionary

Response from Johannes S., SEOprofiler Representative
Hello Derek,

Thank you for your feedback. Could you send some concrete examples of incorrectly flagged words through the support ticket system at "www.SEOprofiler.com/c/private"?

I'm sure that we can quickly find a solution.
peterh181
3/10/17

I'm writing this review because I like their new audit tool a lot. The audit tool has found several major issues on my site so it was definitely worth for me.

I recommend this if you need a website that runs error-free.

kevinh155
1/30/17

Offers many cool tools and I use most of them. Ranking checker could support more keywords but overall it's great. Much better than moz for me.

frankl328
5/16/16

i've tried many seo tools and this one is the best. could have a bit more for social media but the rest is top notch. good tools and good pricing. thumbs up.

joshe22
2/26/16

I have been using SEO Profiler for over a year now and I cant even begin to list all of the ways its made our lives easier. Not only does it save us time and work, it also gives the staff the perfect tools to do their work. As our department continues to grow, SEO Profiler makes that work go much more smoothly than any other software weve ever tried.

Response from Johannes S., SEOprofiler Representative
Thank you for your feedback.
mortenl
1/26/16

I mainly use their ranking checker, which is very good. The website audit tool also helped me to find some errors on my page but I don't use it that often as all errors on my page have been removed.

I recommend SEOprofiler if you're looking for a tool that does the job.

muhsinm
11/3/15

I used many type of SEO Tools to boost my SEO Rank . But just stop working with SEO Tools because every SEO Tools that i might with was Non - User-friendly . But SEO Profile was really amazing .

jaikishans
11/2/15

I use SEOprofiler only for two months but I can not do without. It's a keeper!

frankl282
10/29/15

The new responsive design makes SEOprofiler even better than before. For me, it's the best web marketing tool.

stevem202
10/12/15

Easiest way to keep track of website rankings!!
I like this tool

donn1413
8/16/15

SEO profiler does give the correct backlink report. I do not and will not do business with a website that is constantly trying to trick you. Everything i tried to use was a fake report. I don't understand why a fake report would entice someone to upgrade and buy. The entire experience, especially the fake robots files that warned of problems so you will jump to your credit card to buy. It was deceptive enough that it took me a time to go back and run the robots again to see the sentence explaining it's not real. By now web designers should know that conning people into buying your product only turns them off. I will not go back to that site. Thee are too many competitors to bother with trickery. No trust in the company or product. The most it did was make me feel like I wasted time trying it.

Response from Johannes S., SEOprofiler Representative
Hello Don,

Thank you for your feedback. We offer two different trials:

1. A free demo version that shows sample information in many of the tools. This is not a fake report but a report with sample information. The purpose of these reports is to show how they look like.

2. A full trial for $1 that shows the information for your own website.

You have the free trial that shows demo information. That is the reason why you get sample information in the reports. If you use the $1 trial, you will get the data for your own site.
kevinb122
8/3/15

I purchased the $1 dollar trial to test their website audit tool. The audit report showed four critical errors on my website that I did not know before. Fixing these errors was really helpful.

I think I will keep my subscription after the first month.

andreasl13
7/14/15

My new employer uses several software systems, Wordtracker, Raven and Advanced Webranking. Together, they don't come close to what SEO Profiler did at my previous company. I miss it every day!

If you do not have to use other tools in your company, you should give SEO Profiler a try. It worked much better for me.

The reviews above discuss these problems: 1. Email support ================================= Some customers above complain that they did not receive a reply to their emails. We do not offer support by email. We have a ticket system and we answer all requests within 24 hours. If someone sends an email message, the person will get an auto-reply with a link to our ticket system. We answer all requests in a timely manner. 2. Subscription issues ================================= SEOprofiler is a monthly subscription product. This is clearly explained on the pricing page. The subscription can be canceled at any time without reducing the paid period. This can be done by clicking a simple link. We also send reminder messages before the first charge occurs. Nothing comes as a surprise and everything is explained up-front. You can check this by going to our website. Some people ignore the email messages and the reminders. Unfortunately, this is beyond our control. Instead of contacting us, some people write a review above. In general, we can find a solution if a customer contacts us. 3. Not the right product ================================= Some people expect a fully automated SEO solution. That's not what SEOprofiler is. SEOprofiler helps you to work as efficiently as possible but you still have to work on your web pages. SEOprofiler only uses SEO methods that follow Google's guidelines. That requires some work but you do not have to worry about Google penalties. SEOprofiler only uses safe methods. 4. Shoot the messenger ================================= One customer above complains about things that are not caused by SEOprofiler. The links to his website dropped dramatically and the link profiler tool in SEOprofiler reported that change. That's exactly what the link profiler is for. The tool informs you about important changes. However, it is not the reason why the link numbers dropped. There was an issue with the website of the customer and SEOprofiler informed the customer about the issue. We are a reputable company and SEOprofiler is a powerful tool that offers many powerful features. The manual at www.SEOprofiler.com/training/ explains everything step-by-step.

By Johannes S.

If you only want to use the reporting tools (Ranking Monitor, AdWords Profiler, Link Profiler, Ranking Profiler, etc.) then you can use SEOprofiler even if you cannot edit your pages. If you want to use the optimization tools (Website Audit Tool, Top 10 Optimizer, Keyword Research tools, etc.) then you should be able to edit your pages. By the way, you can also contact us directly through our support ticket system at "www.SEOprofiler.com/c/private".

By Johannes S., SEOprofiler Representative

You probably checked the Starter backlinks tool, which is currently being updated. Until now, the Starter backlinks tool contained a static list of websites. This is going to change as the websites in the list changed very often (which is beyond our control). The other databases in SEOprofiler (Link Profiler, AdWords Profiler, Ranking Profiler) are being updated continually and the databases are created dynamically.

By Johannes S., SEOprofiler Representative

Hello, This question is not related to our product. A Google search might help you with this.

By Johannes S., SEOprofiler Representative

Hello, please contact us through the ticket system at "www.SEOprofiler.com/c/private". SEOprofiler does not generate any backlinks. It shows you where there are link opportunities, for example from which sources your competitors get their links. Automatically generated backlinks are not worth anything. If it was that easy, everyone could get the top ranking for any keyword. The manual is available here: www.SEOprofiler.com/training/

By Johannes S., SEOprofiler Representative

SEOprofiler is a do-it-yourself SEO tool. It is not an SEO service. SEOprofiler offers you the tools that you need to get your website for yourself on the first search result page. Details can be found in the manual: www.SEOprofiler.com/training If you're looking for a person who will optimize your web pages with the help of SEOprofiler for you, you might find help at: www.SEOprofiler.com/x/freelancer

By Johannes S., SEOprofiler Representative

Hello, SEOprofiler does not generate any backlinks. It shows you where there are link opportunities, for example from which sources your competitors get their links. Automatically generated backlinks are not worth anything. If it was that easy, everyone could get the top ranking for any keyword.

By Johannes S., SEOprofiler Representative

Questions? Get answers from the SEOprofiler staff and other customers.

2 Photos for SEOprofiler