Select UK

3.9 / 5
Reviews.io logo
Reviews.io
2.1 / 5

Select UK has a consumer rating of 3.15 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Select UK ranks 515th among Women's Clothing sites.

How would you rate Select UK?

“Great jumper”

Amalia A.
10/19/20

Bought - Red Chenille Colour Block Jumper. It is not as others. It's rather unusual, as for me. And its price is really awesome. Thanks.

“Needs improvement all-round”

Susan R.
3/21/20

Slow delivery, even though your charged £3.99 for home delivery, if you spend £25 then its free, or you can collect from store for 99p (which takes an age). Sizing very is poor, response to emails is very poor. Plus you have to pay for returns which is usually because of poor sizing. If you return the item to store your only offered a credit note, lol its like the dark ages, plus the credit note has a short expiry date.The online site is good but you have to wait for delivery and its pot luck if it fits. I ordered from Boo-Hoo, Dorothy Perkins and Select on the 3rd both BH and DP arrived on the 4th... Select arrived Zzzzzz 11th.

amaliaa6
October 19th, 2020

rhiannonw
August 16th, 2017

Do not order anything online from this clothing company! I paid for my order (2409627) and never received it! I then checked on their tracking service and it stated that my order had been delivered and signed for which never happened! I then emailed customer service twice and never heard anything back. They clearly do not care about their customers and their customer service is non existent! I will update this review if I hear back from them and am to receive my order!

Tip for consumers:
Do not order anything online from this site, you may never receive it and nothing will be done about it!

niamhm7
April 1st, 2018

All in all a good little website to shop off, The online version is much better than the actual shop itself. But this can also be a hit and miss, sometimes they have fab stock in other tI messaged you might nt be able to find a thing. But in general their quality of clothing isn't amazing but it isn't terrible either

susanr1041
March 21st, 2020

sonyaj2
June 3rd, 2016

I'm going to be fair and give them a rating of 2 because their clothes are cheap. However their customer service is horrendous. My items came with buttons missing, some even ripped but they refuse to acknowledge they sent you faulty items and it becomes a battle to get your money back.

I've ordered loads of times from them, simply because it's cheap. Only once did I receive faulty items, but the way they dealt with it (or did not) was enough to put me off from ever ordering again. All the other times ordered I found their sizing to be off, some things were huge, others tiny. Every item either loses it's shape or falls apart after a few wears, I knew for the price they wouldn't last long, but expect a bit more than 2 wears!

Questions? Get answers from the Select UK staff and other customers.

Shop the latest women's fashion at Select Fashion with up to 70% off on a wide range of clothes. Our online shopping website offers thousands of must have looks & trends. Stay ahead of the game with our selection of new in womens clothing.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Select UK?

Have a question about Select UK?