Review of SearsOutlet

Tel: +1-847-286-2500
outlet@customerservice.sears.com

kevellinm
5/9/19

Kathi C. Was amazing and she gave us great information on the appliance we were looking into. Very happy with our purchase! NV sparks sears outlet is where to go if you want great customer service by Kathi C.

ronaldb285
4/30/19

For sure sears is going down the tubes. Order a counter top stove 8 weeks ago. Finally told order was canceled. Still trying to get my money back. No luck so far after many many calls. State attorney general will be my next step

bradp125
3/19/19

Don't buy from this company lie to u sell stuff they don't have and can't get. Thought I was buying a riding mower to find out it isn't made anymore. Now screwing me around on refund. Month and a half dealing with this and grass is still growing. Save yourself a lot of hassle and headaches. Get your stuff somewhere else. They screw u over.

shunc
3/15/19

Bough a refrigerator find out too small for my home, called in for exchange took 2 hours to talk to customer service and still can's do it, they keep transfer from Sears.com to Sears out back and forward... at end i have to return my items.... very very bad system... my order number is:893707379

mb369
2/6/19

Had great customer service on phone. I ordered a glass top range online and called after to confirm I could pick up (local store scratch/dent item). No problem. Arrived and inspected and seemed ok. Got it home and next day in the daylight I started to realize it was pretty beat up - well beyond the dented drawer handle that was advertised. The drawer was all screwed up and as I began taking it apart to fix it (which required a good amount of hammering) - I saw the caster locations were all bent up and it was impossible to adjust them to level the unit. Also found a 2" Long crack In glass top caused by missing foam sealer section on the edge of the glass. No idea if it happened intransit or was like that as it's hard to initially see.. but if it happened on the way home it was inevitable. They try so hard to sell you the extra sears insurance policy and I'd believe that's because a lot of this "floor model" / "dented" item equipment often has more wrong with it than meets the eye.

Also bought a washer/Dryer while there that was a floor model' and in getting it the house realized there was water in it and dryer lint in the pipe and all over the lint filter. Haven't tried it yet but worried now it was a return and is broken.. def not a floor model - bs.

Next time I'd skip the scratch Nd dent discount and buy new. Less worry, less hassle, arrives in good condition in a box with a manual.

Also ridiculous that they don't provide any info on the stuff in the store - model #, features, etc. just seems super scammy overall and sales people were mostly clueless about items.

amberw198
1/21/19

Ordered an appliance online and called the store to check when it would be ready because I never got an email stating a time. The representative told me they have it there and to bring my confirmation email and I could pick it up today. Get there and they have me wait for an hour because their system is not showing that my order was processed and there's nothing they can do. Long story short I drove across town and now have to drive back across town with no appliance. They could care less. This is why Sears is going out of business. Poor customer service. Thinking about canceling my order and just walking in the store and buying a brand new appliances out right so that I can have it tonight.

paulw573
1/7/19

I ordered a Samsung Range from Sears Outlet on July 24th 2018. The long and short of it: range was damaged, returned it, have been trying to get a refund since Sept 7th when they received it. January 7th 2019 still no refund. They have quite possibly the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. I have called them counting, today Jan 7th, 7 times, spending anywhere from 30 to 45 minutes serially on hold only to have them tell me, that someone will email me with information in 48 hours. I have not received a single email. Their strategy seems to be to wear me down, so I will stop calling. But I cant afford to ignore $2000 on my credit card that I have now been paying interest on since August 2018. I tried a credit card dispute, but Sears told credit card people they never received the range, even though Sears Outlet customer service confirmed that they received it on Sept 7th. I cant help but feel Sears Outlet.com has robbed me and I am helpless. So as I said abandon hope all who order here.

johns3389
11/8/18

my technician was Isadore he was really helpful and very polite he was also was very quick and to the point and helped me with all my problems and he was a really nice and respectful

calebc36
8/21/18

What kind of company lists a product as in-stock when it isn't? Bought a couch and went to the store to pick it up, and they coldly said, "too bad it takes weeks to come here." Then, the next day, I receive an email saying my order is ready for pickup. Drive to the store again....just to be told they have no idea why I would get an email saying it is there because they don't even receive orders on a Sunday. WOW. RUN FOR THE HILLS. Their prices aren't even that low - Found the exact same couch at several other businesses for almost exactly the same price. I won't be buying one single item from Sears ever again. Good riddance!

Tip for consumers: NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK IS A GOOD IDEA, DON'T DO IT!

rickl134
6/9/18

Worst experience! Stay away from Sears Outlet. They will break you pipe and say it is none of their business because your pipe is too old. But everything works fine and no leak before they came.

Don't waste hundreds dollars to test them.

bruceb130
6/3/18

SEARS OUTLET IS SELLING DAMAGED FREIGHT SALVAGE LABELED AS "REFURBISHED" AND "SEARS CERTIFIED." THE APPLIANCES ARE NOT REFURBISHED, NO ONE HAS CHECKED THEM IN ANY WAY, AND THEY ARE TYPICALLY BADLY DAMAGED FROM TRANSIT. THE PRICING IS REFURBISHED PRICING, WHILE SEARS PAYS ON THE ORDER OF TEN CENTS ON THE DOLLAR. THIS IS CONSUMER FRAUD.

jacks512
5/31/18

Online order for product listed as new from Sears Outlet. I live over a hundred miles from store from which I ordered. I Spoke on phone with store clerk and was reassured no scratches. When it arrived, parts were missing and stainless steel had multiple scratches.I have been spending weeks trying to get replacement parts. I spent too much money to replace this product with something that does not have scratches.

Tip for consumers: Don't believe them if they say product is "new".

patl105
5/27/18

I purchased a refrigerator online. When I arrived to pick it up it had a large dent in the front. When I told them I would like to return it they were pleasant but showed me other options and offered an exchange. There were so many that I was over whelmed but the sales person listened to what I wanted and narrowed it down. I was very unhappy with my purchase but the sales person quickly fixed my frustration. I will never purchase online again but I will go to the store in person.

sucheatai
4/19/18

I ordered one couch and a dining set with 2 extra bar stools on 03/26/2018. They told me my couch was ready for pick up at the ontario, CA outlet off of vineyard and that my dining table set and stools were at the corona, CA location. Long story short, it's now 04/19/2018 and they still don't know where my dining table and stools are at. I went to pick up my couch at the Ontario location and my couch was on display with tears, stains and marks all over the couch. All the employees at that location advised me to still take it or cancel it and that it was the delivery guys fault that it was dirty (mind you, they had my couch sitting in their store on display for 2 weeks with NO barrier when they're supposed to have it fully wrapped and held in their back storage) There was a heavy set wanna be blonde with poor hygiene mis representing herself as a manager and supervisor. When we asked her to speak with a supervisor , she said there was no one else but her. (Of course, that was a lie because the real manager ended up coming up to us and trying to finally resolve the matter) They told me they cancelled it and they only refunded me for half of my purchase. As of today, they're saying they can't refund me because they can't find my merchandise.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy anything from them! How it works is Sears contracts 3rd parties to sell their merchandise. They lose your orders and transfer you back and forth through different departments. The employees at those 3rd parties are all inadequate and have no proper training of customer service.

janeb156
3/15/18

Won't buy an appliance unless I check Sears Outlet first. We were forced to buy a new washer after hurricane Irma and they not only had one in stock but several to choose from and at a great price.

ottop4
11/14/17

The sales persons are great . They take care to explain everything. The delivery personal that delivered my appliances were crooks. They were supposed to take one of the old appliances with them . When we Asked them they told us we had to pay $15 dollars for each appliance we wanted them to take. This is pure and simple robbery.

julienl13
9/27/17

Purchased an AC unit 3 weeks ago, has yet to be shipped. I called in almost daily after the first week, the only response I got was "we will contact you with updates within 24-48 hours" or "we have acknowledged your concern"... I am still waiting for my order to get shipped, this is 3+ week now, unbelievable. The most frustrating part is they don't care, and shoots you away when you call with false promises of finding out what the problem is. Incredibly frustrated, please be careful purchasing from these guys. They hold onto your money and doesn't make an effort to ship, and they don't even have the courtesy of informing you about delays or problems. You will just sit there and wait wondering where your order is.

Stay away from these guys, simply incompetent shipping system and customer service.

Tip for consumers: Don't expect them to update you with anything, there is no option to even return an item on their site.

kandiceb1
9/22/17

They take your money out of your account and then send you an email stating that the item has been sold already and then it takes 5-10 days to get your money back they are a scam do not buy from them. They lie about everything!!! Snakes in the grass for sure.

randyb88
8/7/17

Paid a ridiculous $250 to have a microwave shipped. Arrived in an open top box with almost no packing. Once I posted a poor review after repeated no responses from customer service, the store manager responded publicly with her email address and claiming to want to help with the situation. It is a sham and all for show. She did not respond to repeated emails and a hard copy letter. Stay away from these guys. They are the worst!

ilyad
7/24/17

5 times postponed deliveries, nobody ever,ever answering the phone.
When I came to the store I saw it myself, they just ignoring the phone ring, like they don't hear it.
Lies every day, will be delivered tomorrow,tomorrow,tomorrow.
I felt like a fool.

ts246
7/24/17

If you are shopping at Sears Outlet, buy only the new product they sell. The return tested product is not what you think. Much of it is never tested until it gets to the customers home. The customer is doing the testing for Sears Outlet. The DOA product is very common and the stores spend much of their time correcting it. Shop Lowes, Home Depot and Best Buy. You will buy it new for about the same price.

nadus
7/22/17

The prices at the outlet store are good but the hassle of dealing with an incompetent staff and trying to get a delivery for over three weeks has been insufferable!
For three weeks they have not been able to deliver my refrigerator and I have travelled an hour 4 times to wait for the delivery truck that never comes.
When you call you should expect to be on the phone for a minimum of an hour if you have a problem. They dont even know where your merchandise is most of the time "its on the truck, oh! I guess we still have it here!" The staff doesnt even try to be helpful most of the time. I wish I had checked these reviews first. Be warned!
No wonder Sears is going out of business. The service is horrendous, I would have preferred to give no stars at all.

kristynh3
6/16/17

So they promote the Make a Wish Foundation fundraiser that offers an EXTRA 15% savings when you make a $10 donation. Well, to make a long story short, they NEVER gave me the 15% off the price listed on the website. Everyone I spoke with online (email & phone) told me that the 15% off is already applied to the price shown online. They also stated that their website clarified that the 15% off was already applied. One gal even told me that customers get the 15% off whether they make a donation or not. The website clearly advertises that customers get 'an EXTRA 15% savings' when you make a donation and also states that the discount is taken off the promotional price. Not one person could direct me to where the clarification was that the 15% was already applied to the price. It took forever to talk to a manager. FALSE ADVERTISING. This made me so upset, especially since it was related to an amazing foundation. I cancelled my order and they refunded me what I paid for the washer and kept my donation, which I thought was pretty funny. They didn't even say anything about not refunding my donation. Of course I don't mind that part though. Just weird. Customer service is horrible. Don't shop here.

brendant9
4/8/17

No wonder Sears is going out of business. I purchased a range (Samsung Chef Edition) and it took almost 3 weeks to arrive and when it did, it had a basketball sized dent in the side. I called customer service (Indian call center) and they didn't really understand when I said it's "indented 2 inches". They thought the dent was 2" and offered me $80 back. When I told them that the dent was bigger than a basketball they said "Big dent, how about $100. I declined and told them I needed a replacement. They said someone would call me in 3-5 business days...5 business days passed and no call. Will be disputing the charge with my credit card company, so itlooks like I will receive a free range complements of Sears poor service.

stepheng82
3/13/17

I purchased a wall oven. It was repaired and delivered to 7 previous customers. I wanted to buy a new one and had a deal worked out them but they would not deliver a new one until the old one was returned. Six weeks later I called them and they have no record of it being returned. They will not provide me with a person to speak with about this issue.

Questions? Get answers from the SearsOutlet staff and other customers.

SearsOutlet?