SearsHomeServices reviews

Tel: 1-800-749-7499
support@searshomeservices.com

marnief6
5/12/19

My opinion regarding SearsHomeServices is that they are a scam - my experience in one word - FLEECED. If you want the same result, but wish to save yourself time, energy and major frustrations, just flush several hundred dollar bills down your toilet.
I have never been compelled to write a bad review for a company until now. Here is the journal of my experience (I know it is a lot to read, but it is worth the time to educate yourself)...
3-4-19 Tech came out (as planned and on-time) to diagnose and service our washing machine. He said that the sensor that detects if the barrel is spinning was not contacting it, so the machine would shut down the spin cycle and not properly drain. We paid $346.57 for the service call, part and labor. A lot, but less than a new machine and we did not have to spend the time to diagnose/fix it ourselves. The tech tried to hard sell a monthly appliance warranty plan but we declined. He kept saying how it would pay for itself if just one thing went wrong, but when you added up the charges for the plan, plus the charges involved in their coming out under the plan (not free) it did not make sense for us.
Well, when we proceeded to use the machine, the exact same problem was still there.
So we scheduled a follow up visit and took another day off work. The same tech came out on 3-29-19. This time he told our family members that it was going to cost $500+ dollars to replace a board. When our family member looked at the quote it also showed a charge for the same sensor as originally replaced during the 3-4-19 visit. When he was questioned why we would be charged for a 2nd replacement of the same sensor (if the board was now the issue) he back tracked and said - oh, I'll replace that for free. At this point we did not trust him and declined even the new board diagnosis/repair. After all, a new washer could be purchased for little more. He once again tried to hard sell an appliance protection plan. No thanks.
At this point we were not impressed and not trusting SearsHomeAppliance. We decided to see if the board really was the issue and bought the exact replacement part number and put it in. It did not solve the problem. Had we accepted the repair charges we would have been in $800+ and still had no working washer. Our distrust was warranted.
On 4-24-19 I called SearsHomeServices to complain and seek a refund since we paid over $300 to no benefit (the original diagnosis/service was wrong, the second diagnosis was improper). I spent a half hour on the phone with "Repair Solutions". It took them 15-20 minutes just to pull up my account even thought it came right up for me on the internet using my phone/email. The representative said they could not issue a refund, but was willing to offer an appliance plan. Wow. I asked to be directed to someone with the authority to provide refunds. I was directed to "Customer Care". Who then also spent time trying to get my account to pull up. (Delay tactics?) I explained the background again and how we felt the transaction was unfair/not an honest exchange. That rep said that a refund request was being made to the "Customer Solutions" group who had the authority to process the refund. He said (after I pushed for confirmation) that my contact information (I confirmed they had the correct details) and documented concern would be provided to "Customer Solutions" and that they would contact me by email within 3-5 business days. I never received an email.
I called 5-6-19 and talked with a rep from the "Customer Care" group. She said that she would send an email to the billing department and they would have to call me within 24-72 hours. I never received a call,
I called 5-10-19 and talked with "Customer Care" and they said they would not issue a refund. That they would need to send out a tech again. What a joke. Why would I want to schedule a third appointment (and take yet another day off work) with an outfit that could not properly diagnose the problem and was giving the run around on the phone. Perhaps to have the opportunity to be sold an appliance plan?
She then said that they would need a statement from the technician that he misdiagnosed the first visit. (They had that evidence in the second quotation that listed the board as the problem!) They continued to say that they would not issue a refund and that they were "sorry, for my experience".
So I will now go through my credit card company to dispute the charges (providing the credit card company with the documentation of the diagnosis of the first/second visits, the payment of the useless repair and a receipt showing we bought a new washer meantime).
All the power I have is to write a review of my experience and hope that SearsHomeAppliances loses much more than $346.57 in potential clients. I may never get my money back but at this point I am operating on principle. Shame on them.

victoriap115
5/9/19

Do Not Ever Call these people! I stayed home two days in a row from 1:00 p.m. -5:00 p.m. waiting for a technician to come repair my dishwasher. The first day he did not show up at all. I simply got an email at 4:30 saying that I needed to reschedule my appointment. I called customer service and they said he was 3 hours behind. I rescheduled for the next day again with a 1:00-5:00 appointment window. This time the technician called me at 5:15 and told me that the earliest he might be able to arrive would be around 6:15 p.m. He then said that he might not be able to make it at all. Sears should just completely shut down. They obviously do not have an adequate number of technicians to properly take care of customers. I will never call them for anything ever again.

tomj398
4/23/19

Technician called 45 minutes after the 4-hour window to say he's late. All calls to schedule appointments, complain, talk to a supervisor, request a refund...etc., go to an off-shore call center. These technicians are not supervised by anyone we can speak to and there is zero control over these idiots. They don't show up... too bad, schedule another appointment. I requested a refund. The nice indian lady at the call center said I will hear from some department in 7-10 days. No confirmation number of my refund request being made. In 10 days, I hope to hear from them. If I never hear anything, I'll have to call back and request another refund and hope for the best. Worst service EVER. Run.

blb
4/19/19

Technician did diagnosed the problem on the 17th, and said that defrost heater part needs to be ordered and it will take up to 10 days; I wanted to expedite the process (family is flying in for Easter weekend); good thing that I called, because Sears is claiming that they did not receive anything from the technician and they can not get in touch with the technician. ????? Sears can not get in touch with their employee???? I have been calling for 3 days and keep getting the runaround and transferred to different departments and companies from phone operators in US to India to Pakistan to Philippines and back again and then I get disconnected. Can someone advise what to do?Time logged-in minutes: 367

geneerj
4/19/19

I called on a Sunday for a refrigerator repair. I was guven an appointment. I was scheduled for Monday. They were a no show. I called Monday and they of course said it was Tuesday. I have an emIl stating Monday. They gave several excuses and apologies with promise of a gift card and reward points for the inconvenience. I didn't receive either. They rescheduled for Tuesday. They show up but no part. I was rescheduled for Friday 4-19_19. They cancelled. They were rude. Some rep called Greg was the worst. Nothing we can do you just have to take what we have which is now Monday. So ive missed 3 days of work for on false promises and broken agreements by this horrible company. I now must must take another day off and hope they show. I have 2 children and no refrigerator for food but Sears got their money. Thank you Sears for allowing me to loose vacation days, food and additional money on takeout.

shakiaw
4/18/19

My first appointment the Tech was supposed to arrive between 8:30AM-12:00PM. The guy Brian H never showed and never called to notify. I scheduled off work to attend. I was pissed! The second appointment the guy was an hour and a half late on a Friday. It was past 6:30. He took 1 look at my dryer and said because the model and S/N were missing he couldn't touch it. The Sears reps and managers have hung up on me multiple times as I have requested a refund. 2 reps stated that I would receive the refund but I still haven't. I am going to post on every website and keep calling until I get my money back for the $49.99 warranty plan.

marys508
4/8/19

Like so many others, I would not give Sears any stars if that were possible. A Sears repairman, Errol, had to come the other day to find out what why our kind-of-pricey (for us), LG dishwasher that is less than a year and a half old, wasn't working---again. He fiddled with the bottom and said there was power to it, so he would have to check it further. After telling us it was $99. just to come and find the issue, he NOW said it would be ANOTHER $50. to 'look at other areas of it to find the problem'! Are you kidding me? (So now it was $149. just to find out what the problem was---and this was NOT what was ever said to us when we called for repair appt.)! I was shocked at that, and it didn't seem right, but I said to go ahead. After a few minutes (he couldn't even get the dishwasher out of it's spot until I fiddled with a screw myself, as my husband was at work)! He then said it was one of 2 parts (both unreasonably and extremely expensive). He now had the thing in pieces, when he casually said "I will see which it is and then come back in about 2 weeks and fix it". I was again surprised, and I told him that I thought it was odd and unprofessional of him to go through all of this and to not have told me AT THE OUTSET WHEN HE FIRST CAME AND MENTIONED THAT IT WAS 'ONE OF 2 THINGS', THAT HE DID NOT HAVE ANY PARTS, AND COULD NOT FIX THE MACHINE THAT DAY, AND THAT IT WOULD BE ANOTHER 10 DAYS TO 2 WEEKS. This repair man was a complete idiot, and a liar as well. He got immediately huffy when I said that, as if a woman should never have the temerity to question him. He became loud and defensive immediately, and interrupted anything I tried to say. He said "well, I am not comfortable so I am going to put the machine back together and leave." I said "fine, but I am NOT paying you one dime. You did nothing". He then started to put the machine back, and while laying on my kitchen floor, sang 'We All Live in a Yellow Submarine' the entire time! Yes, folks, this is 100% true! He was really creeping me out by this time. He knew that he was in the wrong, and just left. (I noticed he did NOT file anything with Sears, and most surely lied about doing anything here, probably saying he never came in). After he left, I noticed he did NOT correctly put the kick plate back at the bottom of the dishwasher! It was splayed out, and one screw was lying on the kitchen floor. *(BY THE WAY, I IMMEDIATELY TOOK PHOTOS OF THIS AND I HAVE THEM). With the huge fee to just look at the dishwasher and what he was quoting me for what it could be, the bill IF REPAIRED, would have been well over $500.! THANK GOD I DIDN'T PAY HIM A DIME. (Later that day we ordered a Kitchen Aid dishwasher on sale at Home Depot). It's unfortunate that we had to get a new one, but it cost about what Sears stupid repair would have!Repairman 'Errol' is creepy and weird, not to mention unprofessional and intimidating, and Sears is the WORST retailer ever. As for their repair service, they are also as bad as they come. Save yourself a lot of aggravation and hire your service people from somewhere else. I am sorry this is so long, but I really wanted to let people know about our miserable experience with Sears Appliance Repair Service.(Needless to say we would never buy an LG appliance, or ANYTHING FROM SEARS, ever).

michaelu53
3/30/19

My 7 year old
Kenmore water softer has a leak in the brine tank. After reading the
warranty which states after the first year I am required to pay a trip
charge, (but doesn't say anything about labor) I assumed the trip charge
is all I would have to pay. On
3/20/2019 a Sears tech was out & said I "would" have to pay for
labor too. I asked him to show me where it says that in the warranty,
but he could not. He was only going by what his tablet was telling him. I
said fine, just ship me the replacement tank & I will install it
myself. I was a service technician for Hobart & a restaurant chain
for 34 years so I could do this with no problem. He said he ordered the
new brine tank & I should be receiving it in 5 business days. I
never received the tank so I spent a lot of time on the phone with
numerous people today. They said the tech didn't order a new tank &
that I could not install it myself. I had to pay Sears to install
it........ Is it any wonder why Sears (who at one time was the worlds
largest retailer) is going under? This is horrible customer service. I
took the word of the tech that I would be getting the tank, but Sears
will not honor the warranty as written.

martitas
3/8/19

They said if they fixed the mower they would apply the service charge to the repair. I didn't know how long it would take to repair the mower so I assumed it was a big job by the cost he quoted me. When it was fixed in 20 min I realized I had been over charged. Instead of applying the service charge he added it to the repair. When I called to get this fixed they refused to correct the mistake. Then a few months later they tell me they lost the check I paid them with and they want me to pay them again. They will not pay the stop pay on the check and threaten to mess up my credit if I don't pay them again. You can't trust them anymore.

kevinf310
3/5/19

Is there a -5 option? I won't bore you with the MULTITUDE of issues I have had with this company over the last 6 months. Looooooong story short, under no circumstances should you use this company for anything. ANYTHING

Tip for consumers: Dont, stop, hault, freeze, and have your families pet attempt to fix your appliances before calling these people.

naej
1/29/19

My family and I got a recommendation from one of the Sears employees in San Antonio, Texas to schedule a washing machine repair appointment with Sears at 1-800-4-My-Home.

On January 12, 2019 we has our first encounter with a Sears's technician named Robert. Robert performed a diagnostic and informed us that we would need to have our water pump replaced and that he would order the part and return on the following Saturday 01/19/2019 to replace the pump.

We waited at home all day on Saturday 01/19/2019 for Robert and he never showed up nor did he call. My husband called and text Robert on his direct phone line and Robert did not respond. We then called Sears 1-800-4-My-Home to notify them of the situation. The Sears 1-800-4-My-Home representatives were very insensitive and dismissive. They said the most they could do to help us was to reschedule for a different date.

The following appointment was made for 01/22/2019 with technician William C. When Mr. William C. arrived to our home to replace the water pump he found that the previous technician Robert ordered the wrong part. William C. informed us that he was going to have to reorder the correct part and we were going to have to wait to have our washing machine repaired. My husband called 1-800-4-My-Home to speak with a Supervisor to report the issue. After being transferred approximately 4 times and being left on hold for approximately 15 minutes without having his issue resolved. My husband informed the 1-800-4-My-Home Sales Representative that he wanted a refund for the amount that he was charged on the initial visit in excess of the diagnostic fee. The sales Rep never transferred my husband to a Supervisor and told my husband that she was not going to refund his money due to the replacement part already being ordered by Mr. William C. My husband continued to request a refund and the Sales Rep told him that Sears would return the money.

The replacement water pump that technician William C. reordered arrived to our house on approximately 01/25/2019. After a week of not receiving a refund and not having our washing machine fixed on 01/29/2019 I placed a call to 1-800-4-My-Home to inquire.

The 1-800-4-My-Home sales representative informed me that an appointment was scheduled to have the washer repaired on 02/07/2019. I explained the service tech how inconvenient and stressful the process has been for washer repair with Sears and informed her that my husband initially requested a refund. However, since we had already received the replacement part I asked her to cancel the appointment on 02/07/2019 and schedule for a sooner date with William C. for continuity. The service tech informed me the she could schedule sooner that 02/07/2019 but no guarantee to schedule with William C. I told her to please cancel and I would call back to reschedule.

On that same day (01/29/2019) approximately 30 minutes later I called back to 1-800-4-My Home and spoke to a lady who said her name is "Shaun" I asked her last name but she would not offer that information. I informed "Shaun" of my situation from the beginning about the issue with Robert and the incorrect part being ordered. I told her I wanted to be scheduled with technichian William C for continuity. "Shaun" informed me that unfortunately she cannot schedule me for a repair appointment before 02/07/2019. I asked her why? She said "My computer will not tell me why."

I told "Shaun" that I have little children at home who need clean clothes and this has been an inconvenience and asked if she could please help ease the worry and stress by scheduling me with William C. for continuity and a date sooner that 02/07/2019. "Shaun" replied that I do not have that capability. I then asked to speak to a Supervisor. "Shaun" put me on hold for 15minutes. When "Shaun" returned to the phone she said. "Please keep holding I don't know if there is a department to send you to."

I then contacted Sears Home Service Chat Online for help. My chat session was with Robert Jone. I transcribed a detail message to Robert explaining my situation. I pleaded with Robert to please help me due to the inconvience that has been brought on my 3 little children. Robert acknowledged understanding. Robert scheduled me for next day appointment on 01/30/2019 with William C.

Overall I don't normally place customer service complaints. However, in this particular situation the initial service technician (Robert) that came on 01/12/2019 was dishonest. He lied about the date that he would return to repair our machine and he did not order the correct part. Secondly, the representative name Shaun at 1-800-4-My Home deliberately placed me on hold and did not try to accommodate my needs and resolve my issue. She lied about "looking for a department to send me to" when I asked for a Supervisor. This is absolutely unacceptable! On 2 occasions "Shaun showed her incompetence. #1 by dismissing my concern and placing me on hold because she does not know which department to send me to so I can speak with a Supervisor and #2 Her colleague on Sears Home Service Chat schedule me a repair appointment for next day (01/30/2019) when "Shaun" said that there were NO appointments available until February (02/07/2019 to be exact). I personally feel that if Sears truly values their customers and wants to hold to their motto "Service You Can Trust" Leadership and the Corporate Office will acknowledge this issue and never let treatment like what I have received happen to anyone else ever again!

christyn24
1/29/19

Rescheduled 5 times over the course of 6 weeks, didn't show on appointment days and then cancelled at the last minute after I had already waited 5 hours on them. Rude, horrible service. I can see why they are going bankrupt. Still not fixed.

sanchezc
1/9/19

Set apt dec 28th 2018 - waited 2 weeks - & - Worst service - repair person never showed never called nothing - called customer service demanded compensation - put me to supervisor - snd i stated becuz i he was now no show - send me a new fridge immediately thru said i had to go thru 3 repairs for each kitchen piece - what - i stated i can not go another day with a no show - supervisor hung up on me
Nos they want to set up another appt guess when Jan 24 what the hell
- i stated the repair person should b here in the early an to finish his damn job i should b the first priority if the day - said it does not work that way omg - they r awful - customer service - resources person r awful the r the worst - they need yo get the job done - with better communication - no call nothing snd a no show my 1st time was 8-5 i called them at 4 - stating -where is repair person - oh they say it's now 4:45 - 7 - no show - i call again - they have no clue where person is - & Shop is closed omg

angelc104
11/27/18

This is a joke they schedule an appointment and then they reschedule at the last minute then they lie and say the tech got sick 2 days ago, When I made another appointment he was available again

danr236
10/31/18

This service costs roughly $53 a month. Over one year it will cost roughly $636 in a year. Set that aside for yourself so that whatever junk appliance you own breaks, you can just buy a new one instead of wasting your time with this useless service.

The ice maker on our Kenmore Elite broke several months ago. We called the service and they came out, assessed the situation and came back again to fix it. Within a few days, the unit broke again (same exact issue). The same technician was sent back to the house with an entire new (refurbished) unit. I came back to the kitchen, after he left, to find TWO holes in the wall. The coward left without telling anybody (bad on me for not checking his work). This repair almost lasted a month before it broke again (and, yes, same exact issue).

I called Sears Home Services on Tuesday, 10/24/18, asking for a different company to come out. They assigned a company for 10/30/18. Over the weekend I received a call telling me there was a computer glitch and my case was rescheduled. I called to complain and my date was changed to 10/31. I followed the instructions to call and confirm my new date. I heard nothing back. I called today (10/31) and was told the company could not contact to confirm the time because the wrong number was given to them. Mind you, they had my email and Sears' number to try to get in touch with me, but this is what they hid behind. The customer service rep said the best they could do on my time table is send somebody out on 11/12/18. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told one was not available and they would have to call me back today. I am still waiting.

This once storied company cannot go out of business soon enough! PLEASE do not waste your time with this service.

kims488
10/18/18

I warn everyone do not use this company for appliance repair. I scheduled thru my home warranty company and the tech never showed up. I was told the appointment was 1-5 pm and the tech never showed at 5pm. I called the warranty company who reached out to the tech and the tech said he was on his way so i waited. No tech still and it was 6:06pm. i called the home warranty again that no one showed and they reached out to the tech who told the customer rep he was finishing a job and would be on his way soon. At 7:40 pm i called the warranty company a third time to report the tech no showed and i will not reschedule the appointment and the home warranty company should not contract with Sears home services because they just made them look bad. After reading other reviews i see why the stores are closing.

andyp112
9/25/18

This has been terrible, windows were ordered in July it is now the end of September and still not installed. Very difficult to get someone on the phone. Wrong window was ordered, and found after they broke the one to be replaced. There has been many other problems. I have more windows to be replaced, it will not be by Sears

vancel17
9/12/18

My one piece of advice is stay away from this company! The reason I say this isn't so much how they repair your appliances, but how they keep billing you over and over. They had me pay in full like I expected when they were done looking at our appliance. Now five month later they are billing me again or telling me they will send a collection agency to me. They tell you to call 1-800-326-1459 M-F 8-7 EST. Give it a try and see what you get. What a joke they are!

angelag170
8/8/18

The thief that came to our home to provide vent cleaning services upsold my elderly parents from a $154 service to $1300!!! Of course NO ONE is returning calls or giving me any information calm my concern!! I'm contacting the Attorney General after two weeks of failed contacts! BEYOND livid!!

richardh619
8/8/18

Our Sears water softener is in need of repair. We have a home service contract. We have been trying to get the softener repaired since May. We have called more times than we can count and we are continuously told they will find someone to come and repair our softner but so far that has not happened. Today they told us that we may have to find someone in our area to repair the softner and then we will be reimbursed.

walterp74
8/6/18
• Updated review

Called Sears Protection Agreement office back as parts suddenly show up at my door the next day. Had called on the 23rd of July and the representative said to call back after five business days and the Lawn Tractor would be replaced. Parts showed up on 24th by some miracle. Called them back on the 30th of July, gave them the case number, and they said they had no record of the Lawn Tractor being replaced. False words as I finally got them to say they had the case number, but nothing was said about replacing the Lawn Tractor?????? Then I was told the technician was coming out to repair the Lawn Tractor with the parts that had come in. He came out in a bad rain storm, but he worked hard on the Lawn Tractor even though he got very muddy and wet. Took him about an hour just to get the tractor running with the new switch that the instructions were all wrong about. Once we got it started, he began work on replacing the other parts and was missing new bolts and washers as well as a transmission belt he didn't know he would have to have. I had told Sears this would happen because he wasn't able to check an inoperable lawn tractor, unless it was running. He ordered more parts, they came in, he will be here the morning of the 6th of August to work on the Lawn Tractor again. Mower deck and transmission still do not operate correctly, but he says it is normal??????

“FAILURE TO REPAIR.”
8/6/18
• Previous review

Called Sears Home Repair Services last month to have lawn tractor repaired and got an appointment. Repairman came out, in a loaner van as his van was without a motor, so he didn't have his tools or equipment needed for the call, couldn't get the tractor to start in any way whatsoever. Worked on it for about an hour trying to figure out the problem. Ordered the ignition switch and some six or seven other parts. Parts for the mower deck included as it was useless. Ignition switch came in about two weeks later. On July 20th I get an email saying to call about parts and to reschedule appointment as parts were not in. Called on the 22nd of July and was told by first representative that parts were on back order and were tentatively expected sometime two or three weeks later. She then said I needed to talk to the Benefits/Agreement Office. It was closed and the line disconnected instead of putting back in contact with someone. Tractor cannot be worked on until it is running due to motor and transmission requirements in that there is not way to troubleshoot ignition system nor transmission nor mower deck without back ordered parts and motor running. Protection Agreement office was closed, so line just shut off after saying they were closed. Called back, got disconnected. Called back again and representative said there was NOTHING he could do and that I would have to call the Agreement office tomorrow. Lawn Tractor should be replaced, since Sears once again cannot honor its AGREEMENTS in a timely manner. God bless.

natalieb120
8/5/18

Called for service appt. When freezer started improperly cooling... No appt. available for 2 weeks. Day of appt. I get a Robo msg to reschedule my appt. I call customer service... They claim Tech got sick and went home. They will put me on a list and call IF SOMEONE ELSE CAN'T KEEP THEIR APPT... otherwise next available date is 2 weeks away. CRAZY... 1 month to get a tech. Meanwhile NOW in week 4 the freezer has taken a turn for the worse and l am experiencing food loss.... Tech finally arrives whom WAS VERY PLEASANT... Worked on what he was able to... BUT NEEDED A BASIC PART WHICH OF COURSE WAS NOT ON THE TRUCK and had to be ordered. Next appointment 2 MORE weeks 2 days away... Whew 6+ WEEKS ON SOMEONE'S FREEZER... I call customer service to ask for reimbursement of my food loss... They argue that... Get this... THEY DON'T COVER FOOD LOSS THAT IS AS A RESULT OF MY... FREEZER BEING BROKEN... I argue... Well it WAS NOT BROKEN 4 WEEKS AGO... just in need of SERVICE ... FROM THE TECHNICIAN I PAY FOR THAT YOU DID NOT PROVIDE ME IN A TIMELY MATTER and when you did he came with no part which now is costing me 2+ more weeks... Well sorry Maam we can't help you. Asked for a supervisor... Still waiting for a call from a supervisor... They say could take 24 to 48 hours... But "I ASSURE YOU THEY WILL TELL YOU THE SAME THING" said the customer service rep. What a pathetic excuse of a SERVICE COMPANY. Fly away Sears. You have completely LOST ALL RESPECT... Just disappear... What a sick joke you are Sears... Shaking my head.

carolh346
8/1/18

Either the part does not come in time... or its the wrong part when it does. and finally when the correct part arrives, the repair guy is a no show even thought he is the one who made the appointment to begin with.

judil14
7/10/18

It's obvious why Sears is going out of business. Bought a lawnmower 5/8/2018. Our fault for not opening box b4 taking home which is about 2 hrs away. When we did someone had already been in it and broke the handle, the bags were open and items were missing.
Took it back and replaced with a different one. This time we opened box, all looked fine. Until we go to use it. Immediately it begins to sound like it can barely stay running. 3 year warranty and they are going to come to our house to fix anything wrong and no cost to us. We tried calling number we were given only to find out that only one repair place in town and they won't make house calls.
They have the mower a week and a half saying we don't have a warranty then oh yes you do. I guess the warranty paper i shoved up his nose was written in invisible ink to him. We waited another week for a part to come in. Ridiculous.
Bring it home finally and used it once and started acting weird again. Use it yesterday and it actually ran well until i put more gas in. Now surging again and dies in a nice cloud of blue smoke coming out of it. I am told i have to keep talking it in 4 times b4 they will exchange. When you make a phone call to these places i think i am getting customer support or complaint department only to find out i am yelling at some poor sales person on the floor who can't do their job let alone fix my mowers issues.

onkakaug
7/10/18

Service is horrible and have called repeatedly and cant get anywhere with their customer service department.

Questions? Get answers from the SearsHomeServices staff and other customers.

3 Photos for SearsHomeServices