Scratch

Scratch has a consumer rating of 3.46 stars from 13 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Scratch also ranks 20th among Kids sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 16.7%
How would you rate Scratch?

“AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Alanna B.
11/16/19

this is the greatest creation ever. kids love it! made for literally everyone! Welcome people from different ages and backgrounds! Easy to use, and this really helps kids know what job they really want to have in the future!

“Scratch destroyed my life”

LaikaChaan -.
8/1/20

Things were going fine until i saw so many trolls and scratch blocked my account for no reason. I did the appeal but they ignored it. NEVER GOING ON SCRATCH AGAIN.

laikachaan
August 1st, 2020
wangj9
February 28th, 2020
Pls unblock my second account, hingcshan. Scratch has unblocked hingcs ... ... (At least) but hingcshan has a top loved project! PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS unblock.
perryt42
August 2nd, 2020
When I first joined Scratch in 2016, it was much better until 2018 when trolls and bullies started ganging up on me. 2020 is probably worse though, because the ST banned me, just because of the Crummy Scratchers Wiki, and they thought it was gossip and insults, but it was just valid criticism to help the Scratchers improve. I also got bullied a lot for following people, and why get mad at someone when they follow you? I've also been through a bunch of flame wars and all of that, and people who were in the flame wars even play the victim card.
alannab40
November 16th, 2019
carolinai2
May 15th, 2019
Its Way Better Than Tynker, I Work Hard On Projects And I Got That From Ceebee And Her Friends. I Had Fun With This Website.
bobr334
February 2nd, 2020
I liked the older version, but more recent updates have changed nothing but the ui making it harder to use for no reason.
bluec10
August 2nd, 2020
Hello. I am TPRisesAgain.

So I was in Scratch for 7 years, and the old scratch in 2013-2014 is great. But then all those FNAF projects came and banned it. It's kinda troublesome, right? The UI is relatively easy to do, and it unleashed my creativity. But then MIT banned me for invalid reasons. I tried to do appeals but they ignored me for over a week.

So in my conclusion, this is an alright website, just that the moderators aren't very good.
emilj8
November 28th, 2018
It was great until 2014 now it's full of too many FNAF fan projects that are just ripp offs and it also became a home to many fanbases
loldjdl
June 19th, 2016
love making games on it and stuff
bakurachibicatf
September 6th, 2013
Scratch is an online community made by MIT for children to not only learn about programming and animation, but to have fun and chat with friends. Basically, it's Facebook and Youtube combined, but techy.
You make little games, or videos, or whatever by snipping together these action and programming "Blocks" like Legos. You can do various things with these blocks, like move a character around, animate a character, or make a screen scroll. At first, it's kind of hard to understand, but you get a hang of it.
The Scratch Team and it's users are very welcoming, and their are a lot of fanbase-related things on Scratch. Anime, Gaming, Music, Art, whatever you're into, their are hundreds of thousands of people on Scratch into the same thing.
Bottom line, I highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend you give Scratch a try.
3 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Nope. But I think maybye... ... did not unblock for 2 months liao! Too overrated right?!

By WANG J.