Blue Duck Education reviews

schools@mangahigh.com

1 star

rachellk
4/1/14

Good site for kids. Math games are cool and right for them.

victorv
10/16/09

I take care of two kids 9 and 11 years old, they didn't want to play when they heard the word "maths", after 30 minutes playing they were both trying to beat each other with the score.
After several games I saw they were getting better..and the best is that they keep asking me to play again.

mikec5
10/16/09

My son did not want to play on this site (he's a miniclip addict) BUT within 10 minutes he was hooked and trying to outscore the others.

movedam
10/14/09

I have always liked Maths. This site takes it to the next level. Love it!

johnd8
10/14/09

This is invaluable!! great games that my 10 year old loves - now I can get him to learn math and enjoy it!!!

siang
10/14/09

A great site! Really do feel like you are learning while you are playing.

stevem5
10/14/09

This is a very cool math learning web site for kids. The games are easy to understand yet very deep in playability and.. of course.. math learning!

dank1
10/14/09

Wow, these math games are really fun. I especially life Flower Power. My sister and I are competing for a high score. The best we've done is $67.34

nickh
10/14/09

Wow, what a great site. I love maths and I love computer games, so I loooooooove mangahigh.

Best bits - Bidmas Blaster. Real frantic fun, great maths game.
Worst bits - Save our dumb planet. Bin this dumb game more like! Boring, boring, not a maths game at all.

Overall - Brilliant, most of the games were really well thought out and the Prodigi quiz was fun enough to get my kids doing a maths test again and again and again. Will they be able to keep the flow of games coming? I hope so.

heddic

Fantastic website - addictive, great visuals & extremely productive

richl
10/14/09

Great fun! You can really feel yourself learning with these games, they're addictive too.

stellaa
10/7/09

Fun gaming site with maths - forgotten how much I can remember ! (And how much I can't ;-)
Much more fun than the Brain Trainer etc games - my maths brain is def. flabby !!

chrisc5
10/6/09

I love games and I want to improve my maths.
Great to learn maths and get to play games too!
Wish I could do this in lessons!!

ellap
10/6/09

What a wonderful site for Maths Games- They have a great variety of games that are totally addictive. I have never had so much fun learning maths before!!!

tobyr
10/5/09

Free maths games for older kids, and for adults who want to study mathematics painlessly. The games are surprisingly playable and I especially like Pyramid Panic. These games look like the kind of games you see on Miniclip for instance.

Questions? Get answers from the Blue Duck Education staff and other customers.

Blue Duck Education?