Remote Learning School

Remote Learning School

Remote Learning School has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Remote Learning School ranks 4th among Kids Educational Resources sites.

How would you rate Remote Learning School?

“Awesome online school for kids”

Oliver P.
11/12/20

A virtual elementary school - all classes are online and can be taken at any time, which I found convenient. Also includes in the membership was a student ID as well as a school email address for all the kids enrolled. What I liked best is that they don't make you pay for each kid, you buy a family membership which saved me a lot of money since I have 3 kids in my family and other online schools wanted to charge for each one.

oliverp74
November 12th, 2020
judits5
November 27th, 2020
High quality education and friendly customer service. I enrolled my younger child here as a singular education program for homeschooling, since he is only 6 years old and has a weak immune system and am worried about him going to first grade amid COVID19. My older child who still goes to high school I enrolled him to supplement his school program because the Zoom lessons don't teach that well in his school.
In RemoteLearning school you can take classes at your own pace and schedule which I find useful in cases I have doctor's appointment or other errand in the morning.
Customer support is friendly and replies fast to any message on Facebook
Very satisfied (and so are my kids who are also learning a lot and even learning to talk French also included in this school's curriculum!)

Tip for consumers: You can get monthly or lifetime membership

bryans509
November 17th, 2020
Verified purchase
My children are on monthly membership and learning a lot. Good customer service. Also they get student Id and school email account. Used student Id to get some discounts already so paid for itself
jaredk141
November 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
RemoteLearning school is one of those programs that is a true must nowadays when public schools are failing with their distance learning programs.
I registered my 6-yo son there because he was not able to focus during the zoom lesson - all kids were shouting at the same time and the teacher did not have the class under control.
With this program, my son is able to take the classes on his own and at any time of the day when he is ready. And the lesson quality is much better then what he got in his own school. Plus he is getting to learn Spanish and French as well! Those courses are included free with the program and it's always good to learn more languages at young age it improves social and cognitive abilities.
ahront
November 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
Enrolled my 2 kids (son age 5, in kindergarten and daughter age 8 in 3rd grade) here, because I felt they were not getting enough education from their regular school. So I use RemoteLearning School to supplement their regular classes so that they don't fall behind. This school goes deeper on the materials and offers lots of other subjects such as Astronomy and Music. Also I have my kids take the French course as a second language.
What I also like about this school is that they provide a student ID which can be used for discounts, a free school email address, as well as JuniorFolio which is a portfolio of the kids achievements.
Customer service is great they always reply fast through email or when I send them a message through their facebook page.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Remote Learning School staff and other customers.

RemoteLearning.School's Kids Education Enrichment Program (K. E. E. P) gives kids access to online lessons, JuniorFolio™, student ID, school email account, and other features to help your kids succeed and achieve their maximum potential. Our goal is to enhance and encourage learning and development and maximize the education of every child, while aiding them in achieving their highest personal potential through a remote learning program. Our lessons are best suited for kids ages 5-17, although learners younger or older are welcome to enroll as well. Many parents use our program to supplement their kid's regular school routine, while others use it as part of a homeschooling curriculum.

jacobc234
Jacob C.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Remote Learning School?

Have a question about Remote Learning School?