Remote Learning School

Remote Learning School

Remote Learning School has a consumer rating of 4.75 stars from 12 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Remote Learning School most frequently mention email address and many classes. Remote Learning School ranks 9th among Kids Educational Resources sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 91.7%
How would you rate Remote Learning School?

“Excellent addition to my son's education”

Anthony D.
3/30/21

This program has everything my son needs to succeed in his education. Public school should never be enough for parents who care about their kids future. Many classes available so he never gets bored and always has more challenges. They also added a ballet and cooking class recently, all online. I also like that he gets his own free email address to use for both schoolwork and personal communication. Comes with parental controls. Also useful is the student ID which I've used to purchase him software at a discount"

“Misleading advertising, fake reviews, lacks transparency”

Emily S.
3/30/21

Misleading advertising: They advertise themselves as one of the most comprehensive online curriculums out there. In fact, not a single course offered by them could be considered complete. The French course comprises a total of 4 lessons. The Kindergarten Jr Math courses is a whopping 2 lessons. Ballet... 1 lesson. Korean... 1 lesson. Grade 8 Algebra... 1 lesson. There is NOTHING comprehensive about what they offer. Fake reviews: The reviews scattered across the internet were written by the same handful of people. The vast majority of these "people" have only reviewed this "school". The photographs used by some of these reviewers are stocks photos. Alas, since the entire website, "viral" videos and instructor profiles also include stock photos this is unsurprising. Lacks transparency: they have no sample lessons or trial period. The opportunity to try a sample, view a lesson or try before you buy is universal amongst educational sites. They refuse to answer questions on how they screen their instructors, if they screen their videos, etc. Additionally, the same "social media manager" runs an unemployment website (unemploymentpua) and a school review website (schoolrating.net). It's dishonest to not disclose these relationships, especially when you run the rating website that gives your school perfect reviews. The only interaction on social media for remotelearning.school is from the unemploymentpua account and a blatantly fake account with a stock photo. They have now blocked my IP address from accessing their site due to my review. This doesn't look good for the company. If you aren't doing anything wrong, why would you block a user.

anthonyd1203
March 30th, 2021

Kids educational program

oliverp74
November 12th, 2020
Verified purchase

A virtual elementary school - all classes are online and can be taken at any time, which I found convenient. Also includes in the membership was a student ID as well as a school email address for all the kids enrolled.
What I liked best is that they don't make you pay for each kid, you buy a family membership which saved me a lot of money since I have 3 kids in my family and other online schools wanted to charge for each one.

peggyb385
April 9th, 2021

Signup was simple you can enroll monthly, quarterly, or get a lifetime membership and all memberships include the whole family which was useful for me since wouldve been expensive if I had to pay separate fee for each child.
All the students also get student IDs and a free school email address. Those can also be used to get student discounts on educational software and a lot more.
There are many classes across many topics and they are always adding more.
Overall it's a very good online program am glad I enrolled my family in it, all kids are learning a lot.

Child learning classes

waltr16
April 6th, 2021

Solid online program for children. I have 2 siblings enrolled in this course. The older one, in middle school, takes this program as supplemental to his school, while the other one takes the course as a full curriculum for first grade.
They offer many classes including those not offered by other similar programs, such as virtual fitness classes, dancing, and musical instruments. My older son is taking the electric guitar class.
There's also many other cool features the program offers but my phone is almost out of battery so will end the review here thanks for reading.

Classes are pre recorded

Virtual school

judits5
November 27th, 2020

High quality education and friendly customer service. I enrolled my younger child here as a singular education program for homeschooling, since he is only 6 years old and has a weak immune system and am worried about him going to first grade amid COVID19. My older child who still goes to high school I enrolled him to supplement his school program because the Zoom lessons don't teach that well in his school.
In RemoteLearning school you can take classes at your own pace and schedule which I find useful in cases I have doctor's appointment or other errand in the morning.
Customer support is friendly and replies fast to any message on Facebook
Very satisfied (and so are my kids who are also learning a lot and even learning to talk French also included in this school's curriculum!)

Tip for consumers:
You can get monthly or lifetime membership

Education Program

emilys787
March 30th, 2021

alanh524
April 4th, 2021

I have 2 kids, 7 year old boy and 15 year old daughter. They have been studying at this school because of the pandemic in addition to the public school that provides a subpar hybrid learning program.

Curriculum is constantly evolving and they are always adding new classes and lessons. My kids have learned a lot since joining the remote learning school and I like how the classes can be taken any time and at their own pace

Membership includes the whole family and also each of my kids gets their own email address for free as well as a student ID.

My kids take it in addition to regular school so that they are better prepared for life and the future.

Tip for consumers:
Lifetime membership is best value for the money

Remote learning program

erikaw116
May 8th, 2021

I highly recommend this school. This is my first review which I am pleased to write as my kids are learning so much.

Enrollment:

Enrollment was quick, everything was done online, I had some questions which I emailed them before enrollingand they answered within a few hours.

I registered both my children (ages 6 and 10) and within 3 days they already had their student ID and their JuniorFolio set up. JuniorFolio is like a digital portfolio that tracks their achievements.

Program:

We use the program as supplemental to our public school curriculum, though it can also be used as a full homeschool curriculum. If your child is in public school it is important you enroll in this program to help them achieve maximum potential, as parents we've seen how limited and encapsuled is the education they get from their public schools. The program at the Remote Learning School goes above and beyond their standard curriculum.

Curriculum:

RemoteLearning School has hundreds of classes for different grade lessons. In addition to all the standard classes such as math, ELA, Science, etc, it has many special interest classes such as Entrepreneurship, journalism, meteorology, photography, and more. They also have virtual physical activity classes, music, dancing, and more. So many classes that I can't even remember their names right now.

While it sounds overwhelming initially, all clasees can be done at your own pace

Other perks:

They get a student ID (which I've already used to save on software for my kids) as well as a school email address. Most other programs do not offer such benefits.

Pricing

Pricing is VERY affordable and is a good value if we look at everything this program offers. You can choose to enroll monthly. Or buy the lifetime membership (which I did)

I hope my review helps!

School program online

johnl3366
December 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase

I enrolled because needed to get a student ID for my 14 year old son so he could get student discounts. I bought the lifetime membership but they also have monthly and other terms. They also give all students their own school email address so that you can use it to verify online student accounts and get more discounts when buying stuff online. I've already saved hundreds of dollars buying my son stuff using the student discount.
The classes there are superb and my son has learned a LOT of new things, things that he could not have learned at school because zoom classes are so disorganized.
We also participate in all the fun competitions and activities the school runs such as the costume contest, art contest, virtual science fair and talent show. My son got 3rd place in the virtual science fair and won a gift card.
Overall highly recommended to enroll there you basically need this if you want your kids to get proper education.

bryans509
November 17th, 2020
Verified purchase

My children are on monthly membership and learning a lot. Good customer service. Also they get student Id and school email account. Used student Id to get some discounts already so paid for itself

jaredk141
November 13th, 2020
Verified purchase

RemoteLearning school is one of those programs that is a true must nowadays when public schools are failing with their distance learning programs.
I registered my 6-yo son there because he was not able to focus during the zoom lesson - all kids were shouting at the same time and the teacher did not have the class under control.
With this program, my son is able to take the classes on his own and at any time of the day when he is ready. And the lesson quality is much better then what he got in his own school. Plus he is getting to learn Spanish and French as well! Those courses are included free with the program and it's always good to learn more languages at young age it improves social and cognitive abilities.

ahront
November 12th, 2020
Verified purchase

Enrolled my 2 kids (son age 5, in kindergarten and daughter age 8 in 3rd grade) here, because I felt they were not getting enough education from their regular school. So I use RemoteLearning School to supplement their regular classes so that they don't fall behind. This school goes deeper on the materials and offers lots of other subjects such as Astronomy and Music. Also I have my kids take the French course as a second language.
What I also like about this school is that they provide a student ID which can be used for discounts, a free school email address, as well as JuniorFolio which is a portfolio of the kids achievements.
Customer service is great they always reply fast through email or when I send them a message through their facebook page.

No. It may meet some Common Core standards, but certainly not all.

By Emily S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Remote Learning School staff and other customers.

RemoteLearning.School's Kids Education Enrichment Program (K. E. E. P) gives kids access to online lessons, JuniorFolio™, student ID, school email account, and other features to help your kids succeed and achieve their maximum potential. Our goal is to enhance and encourage learning and development and maximize the education of every child, while aiding them in achieving their highest personal potential through a remote learning program. Our lessons are best suited for kids ages 5-17, although learners younger or older are welcome to enroll as well. Many parents use our program to supplement their kid's regular school routine, while others use it as part of a homeschooling curriculum.

jacobc234
Jacob C.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Remote Learning School?

Have a question about Remote Learning School?