SALVEX

SALVEX has a consumer rating of 2.97 stars from 35 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. SALVEX also ranks 91st among Marketplace sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 9 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 83.3%

No positive highlights yet

• We wired the money to Salvex but found out that the lot we had won was not available.
How would you rate SALVEX?

“The process is quick and staff are helpful.”

Otaki L.
3/24/20

Salvex always help me sell my company's surplus. Never had any problem with them. The process is quick and staff are helpful.

“Do not give them your money they are fraudulent”

Miguel G.
1/21/20

I ordered car door panels so far they are not able to provide an address. Keep your money and do not buy from this people

money (11)
otakil
March 24th, 2020
Salvex I. – SALVEX Rep
Otaki, thank you for your feedback. We are happy to know about your great experience with us. We hope to hear from you soon.
laylas29
May 1st, 2020
I discovered Salvex a few months ago and I did not stop using since then. You can find all kinds of salvage and surplus for a really good price. The deals went smooth and their customer service is great.
Salvex I. – SALVEX Rep
Layla, thank you for your for sharing you experience with us. Looking forward to doing business with you again.
carlosm343
April 1st, 2020
Great company. They are very professional and always ready to help you with anything you need. I recommend doing business with Salvex.
Salvex I. – SALVEX Rep
Carlos, thank you for your feedback. We are happy to know about your great experience with us. We hope to hear from you soon.
ryans611
March 21st, 2020
I use their services for a while and I can tell you, they are committed with their customers. I buy and sell equipment through their platform. You can get great deals and smart profit. The staff is always ready to help you. I recommend doing business with them.
Salvex I. – SALVEX Rep
Ryan, thank you for your feedback. We are happy to know about your great experience with us. We hope to hear from you soon.
markg1342
March 5th, 2020
I bought a tractor for my business with Salvex and was impressed that the price was very affordable and the equipment was in good condition. It was a great buy. The staff were very helpful throughout the entire process. I will definitely buy from Salvex again.
Salvex I. – SALVEX Rep
Mark, thank you for your feedback. We are happy to know about your great experience with us. We hope to hear from you soon.
miguelg120
January 21st, 2020
daryoshm
April 29th, 2020
• Updated review
After posting a very clear review that SALVEX is stealing our company money and will never respond, SALVEX reacts on our review that they solved the issue?! THEY NEVER TOOK CONTACT WITH OUR COMPANY AND REFUSE YO HAVE ANY CONTACT AT OUR CALLS OR EMAILS.
THIS CHEATING COMPANY HAS TO BE ABANDONED FROM THE INTERNET
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO THIS CRIMINAL ORGANISATION
A fraudulent company!
April 8th, 2020
• Previous review
In the ordering fase they call you daily very friendly very helpful!
Once you received their invoice for pre payment they call you more than 3 times a day for the payment.
Once you have paid and their seller cannot deliver, and cancelling the delivery they do not answer your calls, emails or you get misty answers.
For weeks they promise you to pay back. Even they check your bank number and make a speed booking blalblablabla. At the end you don not get your money back and the head office in Houston does not respond. They simply take your money. Please do not send any money to this fraudulent company!
georgeb821
March 11th, 2020
More than once I purchased equipment with Salvex and the deal is always good. The Salvex team always helps and answers all my questions. Great company to work with.
Salvex I. – SALVEX Rep
George, thank you for your feedback. We hope to hear from you soon.
amyw624
May 21st, 2020
I am very satisfied with the delas I made with Salvex. Traders always help me find the products I need and the process is easy. You just need to be patient. All of my deals went smoothly. Great experience.
Salvex I. – SALVEX Rep
Amy, thank you for sharing your experience. Hope to hear from you soon.
samuelm277
May 21st, 2020
Great company. They are professional and my deals always goes as expected. I recommend their services.
Salvex I. – SALVEX Rep
Samuel, thank you for sharing your experience. Hope to hear from you soon.
jayf105
June 12th, 2019
Paid Promptly, Received wrong merchandise, Was suppose to send me again the correct ones, never did. Trying to get refunded but no response. Had to pay extra for the warehouse to keep the goods. Horrible Experience. Taking legal action,

DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM
Hello Jay,
We are sorry to hear about your negative experience with Salvex. Could you please provide us with more information so we can investigate this further at onlinesales@salvex.com. We want to make sure everything is resolved. Thanks.
johannas65
March 9th, 2020
I used their services to sell my company's surplus equipment. Smart profit. The deal went smoothly. Helpful staff.
Salvex I. – SALVEX Rep
Johanna, thank you for your feedback. We are happy to know about your great experience with us. We hope to hear from you soon.
jefft249
November 11th, 2019
This is probably the best company to work with. I have spent over $100,000 and will spend more in future. Texas Buyer
Salvex I. – SALVEX Rep
Jeff, we are happy to hear you had a good experience with Salvex. We look forward to your business in the future.
robertb1621
July 29th, 2019
I recently bought some solar panels from the Salvex website and had a good experience. I confess that I was apprehensive about the reviews of the company on social media, but my experience with the company was very good and at no time they gave me a blow or ignored my calls. I was very pleased and will buy again with Salvex.
Salvex I. – SALVEX Rep
Robert, we are happy to hear you had a good experience with Salvex. We look forward to your business in the future.
terryj134
November 6th, 2018
This was my first time using this company as my company was looking for some coils. The people I talked to about the product were really knowledgeable and broke down the whole process for me before making a purchase. The process was fast and I was content with the coils we received. I will be using Salvex again in the near future.
Hello Terry,
We are happy to hear you had a good experience with Salvex. We look forward to your business in the future.
mikep206
March 4th, 2017
My company purchased a trailer load of what was portrayed to be Coffee K-Cups along with what was supposed to be Genuine K-Cup Pod drawers/stands.

We got the Counterfeit draws (Made in China) and NO K-Cups at all!

Try to reconcile with these scum bags... Forget it!

How much did i lose with Salvex?... 18K!

Tip for consumers: Don't!!

markh751
December 13th, 2018
We recently bought a crawler crane and we were surprised at how fast and easy the process was. The crane matched what was on the website and arrangements came at no hassle. Will use site again.
Hello Mark,
We here are Salvex are delighted that your purchase went well. We hope the item met your expectations and were provided with the best service. Looking forward to your business in the future.
joes1103
July 15th, 2019
Wired money for an item that I won. Item did not exist, multiple calls and emails, lies and now no response. Call Harris County DA's office, working on multiple charges from multiple victims of Salvex
Hello Joe,
rickyd36
May 9th, 2019
These people scammed me for over $5,000. Never again working with them. Do not ever send them a single dime, initially they will do what they can to win your trust and once you make your offer and you have won they then inform you someone else is on high side asking you to raise your bid, at the end they just ask for advance which is never to be returned.
Hello Ricky,
robb215
May 15th, 2019
Do not deal with them. They will take your money and leave you hanging. If you are new then they will tell you that they do 1000 of transactions and 1 or 2 can go sour or they will tell you that those bad review is made by the people who do not know how to do business. I heard all those line. But after put my money in they didn't give my product. All of a sudden every stop responding me. The accounting Lady is very rude. Before taking the money all of them pick my phone first time I called. But After take the money, all of a sudden she was too busy to talk. FYI i think all the good review made them to deiute the bad reviews. Also later on they offer my credit on my account which I don't want.
Hello Rob,
chadl91
January 29th, 2019
Jose from Salvex calls me up asking if I want to bid on an item. Tells me nothing is wrong with it, just an overstock. I put in am offer and he tells me it's good. Everything seems too good to be true. Why would a company randomly be overstocked on and have to blow out this item so low? I look over the listing again and notice something funny in the pics... Product looks slightly damaged. I asked him about it and he says "Yeah, and it's reflected in the price that's why it's such a good deal". Yet previously he said nothing was wrong with it. Knowing I couldn't trust the condition of the item or this guy who tried to bait and switch me I told him no and hung up.
Hello Chad,
bettyb93
July 30th, 2017
I actually sale material all over the world and I decided the post material on salvex site
Hey if truly given us the Run around
They sold our material To a guy and he wire transfer them $6500 they negotiated with us to $3500 we still haven't received our money therefore the client has not received his goods
And we can't get Southwicks to technical folks this is called wire fraud this is not small claims court stuff we won't settle in small claims court we are going to the FBI the state of Texas and the police department
Wish us luck
Stay away from them
Sincerely WWRs Inc
johnj337
January 2nd, 2017
Our company had a very bad experience with Salvex. They ripped us off with misleading information so we left unfavorable reviews and our experience on several sites a couple years ago. Within the past week the CEO of Salvex left us retaliation reviews nearly 2 years later after the incident we assume after seeing the reviews we left him. The problem with the CEO is that he had nothing to do with the incident. He could have called us personally to make things better or right but instead retaliated. This goes to say a lot about this company. We made the mistake not to look Salvex Inc up prior to doing business with them as they have some of the worst ratings we have seen by a business and have had a F by the better business bureau. We have 100 percent ratings on ebay, amazon, yelp, google my business, google plus and facebook until CEO of Salvex decided to retaliate. This is our experience with Salvex Inc.
paveln4
February 9th, 2018
I don't recommend this company to anyone.
After I win the auction they don't answer my phone calls and emails.
albertoa22
March 9th, 2017
IN DECEMBER 2015 I BOUGHT TWO CHILLERS FOR $10,000 USD, AFTER TWO WEEKS AND EXTRA $5,000 IN FREIGHT AND EXPENSES I LEARN THAT BOTH CHILLERS ARE SCRAP AND NEVER WORKED, SINCE THEN I'M TRYING TO SOLVE THIS WITH SALVEX, INCLUDING JOSE GARCIA, ANA THE ACCOUTING AND CHARLIE THE CEO WITHOUT ANY SUCCESS TO GET MY MONEY BACK!
FOR SURE I WILL BRING THEM TO THE SMALL COURT CLAIMS
This issue was investigated and resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Nicole, thank you for your question. We are a legit company. If you would like to know more about our history and our work, please visit www.aboutsalvex.com.

By Salvex I.,