Saivian International reviews

Los Angeles, CA
support@saivian.net

samanthaw57
6/23/17
I always buy things that are on sale. I mean if I can save money, I will do anything. That was why I was so fascinated with Saivian. I thought it was really weird at the beginning. What benefit does this company get by offering these customers 20% cash back? I guess it comes from the membership fee. But then I've been able to use the cash back to pay off the membership fee. I get a few hundreds of dollars every pay period through the program. I am happy with it.
lucyluc
6/7/17
I love their model. I have my friends signed up and they are all happy. I was selected to attend Macau convention this year and it was so amazing. I am so happy to be part of it. It is a huge company!! You can check it out on their website. You can see me with my phone towards the end of the video. haha.
Response from Eric D., Saivian International Representative
Thank you for the kind comment, and thanks for attending the Macau event this year! This is for select members only, so we congratulate you on your success with Saivian! Please keep it up and join us at our next event in October '17!
zachc11
6/5/17
Saivian figured it out. A way to make money while saving money. Does it make sense? Let me explain. You shop at any merchant you want - whether it's for groceries, household supplies, online shopping, you name it. Saivian gives you 20% cashback on all of these purchases. The more you spend, the more you get back. What's the catch? There a $125 per month (28 days actually) membership fee, so you need to spend a minimum to make your membership back. But you can also recruit your friends and family to help them save, and get a fee credit for their membership as well, and anyone they sign up. So you're basically making money while saving money. It works.
christinam115
6/3/17
When I first heard about Saivian from one of my good friends, I thought it was too good to be true. She asked me to think about how much money I spend on a monthly basis and how much money I can redeem for the cash back (which is up to 20% of your monthly spending!) I have a few credit cards that give me between 1.5 - 5%. The 5% cash back credit card works with a certain category per quarter. Saivian does not have a limitation with which stores you can get the cash back. In fact, you can even add a store that you like to shop. I had to wait for a couple of a couple of months for my cash backs to show up and it was the most effective and easiest way to get extra money. I just downloaded their app from the appstore and started recording the receipts I had. It has been acting like a personal accounting system for me as well to track my spendings. I work full time Monday to Friday and the money I make is not bad but I don't have much money in the savings. After I started using the app, I have some extra income that I can save for any emergency use.

Tip for consumers: Make sure to wait for a couple of months for the redemption to go through.

Questions? Get answers from the Saivian International staff and other customers.

Saivian International?