Review of RootAndroid

RootAndroid reviews

SITE CLOSED

carle217
9/29/14

Do not use them! I was thinking of root my Hisense Sero Pro, and was doing the pre-requisite research, reading the XDA and Sero forums. I havenever done it, and was a bit aprehensive about it. So I saw these guys and did a query. I asked what would it involve to go from Jelly bean 4.2 to Kit Kat 4.4. They "quoted" me 30 bucks for the root, and TWO roms, for a total cost of 100.00 bucks! They said it would take two roms to get to Kit Kat level. WRONG! I did it myself in about 45 minutes, in one ROM! I pinged them back to let them know that they had a Rep.? that was misinformed, or trying to scoop up more money/revenue, and that they might want to look at the chat session and figure it out.
I get a semi-nasty reply stating that "he was either "busy" with five other "customers", and got me confused with another "customer" (read victim), or I mistyped my request and I was wrong, He "knows" his job and such, blah blah, blah. I would not even respond to it, but I felt compelled to warm others, stay away, and keeps your monies..........Do a bit of reading on the forums and you will be able to "Get 'er Done" yourself, along with the knowledge of doing it yourself.

ccs2
7/30/14

I would give them zero stars.... I paid rootandroid.com to root my galaxy light. Two days after rooting my phone crashed. In order to get my phone working, they want to charge me another $30.00 for their repair service!!

My interaction with them:

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 9:26 AM, Cindy Cox-Siedlarz <ccsiedlarz@gmail.com> wrote:

A couple of days after you rooted my phone, it crashed and now is not working!!

On Jul 30, 2014 8:29 AM, "RootAndroid.Com Support" < support@rootandroid.com> wrote:

Hello,

After we completed rooting your phone it was 100% working. If you have done something to it over the last week to make it not work, that is completely out of our control. We can attempt to repair the device but you will need to order our repair service for $29.99.

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 9:37 AM, Cindy Cox-Siedlarz <ccsiedlarz@gmail.com> wrote:

I did not do anything to it. the battery died and when I recharged it and turned it on, all I got was a blank screen.

On Jul 30, 2014 8:40 AM, "RootAndroid.Com Support" <support@rootandroid.com> wrote: I know we did not do anything to it either, we have not had access to the device. I'm sorry but this is not our fault and has nothing to do with rooting the device. If you do not want to use our repair service then there is nothing more we can do for you.

jamesf67
5/11/14

I was sent a very nasty email about my name and was called dumbass and because I was from the south I was insulted about my name use. This was because I asked for a refund. If anyone wants to view the email contact me at bbilly360@gmail.com. I will be glad to forward it to you.

Questions? Get answers from the RootAndroid staff and other customers.

RootAndroid?