Review of Evernote

Tel: +1-916-445-1254

1 star

luked44
6/20/18

Overall Evernote is something I would recommend to anyone that writes a lot of notes and has a need for accessing them at weird times. Since I can have it on my phone and can access it from any computer, it makes for a great way to write and have access at any time. However, where I have had some issues, is with some of the tools for saving other types of notes. I also feel it could be easier to organize my notes as the web app and desktop app handle things a bit differently, but overall I can at least do some searches usually to find what I am looking for pretty quick. My only issues with that lie in trying to find a note I made a long time ago.

katiey9
12/1/16

I love Evernote. I use it for note-taking, for my personal diaries, for my poems, for researching for my study projects. Somehow, despite being a web app, Evernote has this feel of a fat notebook with bookmarks and markers and ball-point-pen writings.

jenniferf35
6/1/15

Fantastic that it's free and I find this is great for when I need to research something, but it doesn't have the visual ease of other organization apps that I've used.

kayalynk
7/20/14

LOVE Evernote! It's a great and easy way to stay organized. I can stay on top of all my projects, save things for later, all in one place. If you want to get more organized, Evernote is definitely for you!

alabamaj
6/22/14

I LOVE evernote webclipper. As an epic reader online, it's helped me saved more than 50 articles i normally read in a day. What's more is that it connects with Mohiomap (www.moh.io) which helps me visualize all the items i've saved, and helps me find those that's been hidden for a long time!it's crazy!

alexisb27
4/14/14

The easiest way to save immediate thoughts. I have downloaded this in my android mobile.

lanit1
7/22/13

This site keeps me on track espically the mobile app

jays257
7/11/13

I LOVE Evernote. It started off slow, but now I use it for everything, across all of my devices. I have outsourced my entire brain to Evernote at this point. The new stacks and reminders have really made it even more useful. Great tool

ginam15
5/15/13

Use this every day. Save all my documents...

georgec46
5/7/13

I know a lot of people love the desktop app, but I'm not one of the diehard fans. I'm more lukewarm fan. I'm slowly starting to integrate more of the things that I do into Evernote, but it seems a little overwhelming with all the things that you can do, so you don't know where to start. But I'm very impressed with the functionality that it has and my experience with it so far. I plan to use it more on different projects and personal stuff. The nice thing about it is that there is an ecosystem with so many people writing about it or providing guides on how to use it best, so that way you can actually make use of the tool in the best way possible.

arthurr4
4/4/12

Use it all the time and love it. Would not want to operate without it.

herseyk
10/15/11

Rating EverNote as the best web,pc (client) and getting better for all the mobile devices and platforms. I think its just amazing ! After a year or so, I can 't live without it.

I keep everything in it, from scans of important and non important documents, articles on the web, selected info for reference later, pictures of anything, to pdf's.

Even in the free version if OCR's your jpg's - EVEN handwriting - pretty neat.

One of the first things I scanned in to test, was the handwritten invoice for some work on my car. A year later I was able to find it via a search - and found an error! Previously, even if I save the invoice, i wouldn't have or couldn;t have found it - but evernote did.

Many users are using it instead of MS Onenote.

melc3
9/27/11

Wow!

What a great piece of software for collecting and storing free-form text, pictures, voice notes, etc. I have installed Evernote on all my computers (office, travel, home) plus my Blackberry. Evernote's sync capability will sync all your notes (and notebooks) automatically or by clicking the Sync button across all of your devices like MAGIC! My Evernote is fuilly encrypted, so virtually no chance of anyone having unauthorized access to my information.

I can even send a pic from my Blackberry straight to my Evernote database via email. This by far is one of the best and handiest software apps I've ever used.

And best of all, Evernote is FREE! http://evernote.com

kathyh3
8/10/11

Extremely useful app, that lets you clip all kinds of data which you can access in your browser, ipad/iphone, droid, etc.

I've used it to store travel information, access web sites I want to read later, keep photos, and take notes on the road. The best part, is that it seamlessly keeps everything synced....on your smartphone, your browser, and as a standalone app.

Perfect app that I can't live without!

jamesl14
6/18/11

Awesome free site to stay organized. It features a very clean interface. Best thing is that it has excellent apps on iphones and android so I can quickly write notes to myself that can be accessed later on my desktop.

chriso1
3,068 helpful votes
11/9/09

Incredibly useful FREE app. that allows you to grab just about anything and save it for retrieval to your phone or computer, or send photos from your cellphone to online storage for later recovery. Grab web pages, text from pages, images, screen shots, anything. Runs online or on your home PC or ideally, both, with the home copy synched to the online copy. Even recognizes text in images. For $5 a month you get more than 10 times the online storage, better security and better image recognition, but the free version is great as it is. Outstanding app. which you're bound to find at least one use for.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Evernote staff and other customers.

Evernote?