This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

RockAuto

RockAuto has a consumer rating of 1.67 stars from 297 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. RockAuto also ranks 332nd among Auto Parts sites. The most common issues with RockAuto are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

• I will have half the order in 2 days and the balance in 4 days.
  • I returned the part in compliance with their return process and received credit within 3 days.

• And "customer service" refuses to do anything about it.
  • As you search for your needed parts and you're in the moment of discounts.
How would you rate RockAuto?

“The best ever!!!”

Felipe P.
3/29/20

a company that delivers what it promises! I am very satisfied!!! I found everything I needed for my 1963 Cadillac series 62!!! Fast delivery!!!

“Rude Customer Service.”

Christopher M.
4/15/20

This company has TERRIBLE customer service! I have been calling and emailing them repeatedly, trying to get ahold of the manager Devin. The incompetent and rude employee Casey, actually hung up on me after I asked to speak with his manager. I've never dealt with this bad of customer service in my life and I will NEVER purchase from this company again. Steer clear and go to a local shop even if it means paying a little bit more!

customer service (94) parts (143) right part (15) phone number (7) store credit (9) return (115) order (153) 3 days (8) auto parts (16) 4 days (4) core charge (4) part number (9)
christopherm925
April 15th, 2020
jessicat449
April 24th, 2020
Jessica Therasmond
Customer Service Representative at School Board of Broward County
I ordered parts Saturday, paid for two day shipping and still have not seen any tracking number for parts . Now I'm being fined by the shop witch my car is in daily for storage fees. No customer service. No customer service number to call nobody to assist me with my order I've already placed . Just terrible
sanyab1
February 24th, 2020
the last 2 times I ordered parts from them for 2 different vehicles the parts were not compatible with the vehicle. It was listed as they would fit and they didn't. return shipping is out of the question because then I would be out even more money. You need to do your research to make sure that is the correct part they will list anything and say it will fit your vehicle. selling these parts will be difficult as I have to find out what vehicle these parts will fit.
alyssat57
May 21st, 2020
Bought parts for my jeep and was planning to return the old parts. I was very happy with my purchase til I was about to return the old parts and learned that I cannot return it because I have to have the boxes they used to send the new parts. I just wished that they would have had stated that in the beginning. Just a heads up for everyone who's planning to do this. Very disappointed still.
felipep24
March 29th, 2020
a company that delivers what it promises!
I am very satisfied!!!
I found everything I needed for my 1963 Cadillac series 62!!!
Fast delivery!!!
jonw224
March 16th, 2020
Your parts dont show and you never get a refund for parts that never are delivered. Contact customer service to get a rude message back that states take it up with your renters insurance??? This company os a rip off artist this has happened to me and my wife with parts that cost over a hundred dollars.... Even sending in video and photo proof no one came to my door in fresh snow no indentation of a package...
adamn127
March 4th, 2020
RockAuto lacks quality control. I was sent brake calipers with brackets that didn't fit the listed vehicle. Because the calipers fit and I needed to have brakes on my car ASAP, I installed the calipers and then informed RockAuto that the brackets were too small. I was trying to help rectify a listing problem but ended up just wasting my time by writing 5 emails and sending photos proving that the parts were incorrect, because RockAuto did create 2 service tickets, but both of them were closed without warning without resolution. Know that the same wrong parts are still being sent to other customers.
eriks178
April 18th, 2020
I was going to order $500 worth of parts for my vehicle I was all set and ready to order, but when I tried to complete my purchase they sent a message saying that they couldn't finalize the transaction because something with the taxes was messed up! Very aggravating and irritating, last time I ever try and use this joke of a site! Do yourself a favor and just go to another website or just buy the parts locally if possible
lonnief14
April 14th, 2020
I purchased a radiator support for a ram pick up. It came broken. They would not return it because it was signed for as a delivery. They said it needed to be inspected before it was signed for. That literally can't happen every delivery. I was stuck with a broken $400 part they would not return. I would not buy there again.
jimg921
May 14th, 2020
I paid $30.00 EXTRA for what showed to be 2 day delivery they send a tracking number saying 5 days out. Sent a email because they have NO customer service by phone because they are a company that doesn't want to help you in any way with that said still no reply to the email either. Tomorrow contact paypal and stop payment will NEVER order from again.
cocok3
April 29th, 2020
I ordered the parts it was shipped Fedex, it was not able to deliver.
RockAuto Does not have Customer service you can call, Called Fedex to delivery on Monday it was send to shipper.
They received it and never got a call or email to resend or ask me if i wanted to refund.They just refunded $6.00
Was charged $18.00.
tried email no respond

Tip for consumers: Please Please order from Local parts shop or Amazon better service, it may cost you 10% more its worth it.

stevew998
February 12th, 2020
I purchased a small, light weight product recently and decided to return it, because I no longer needed it. I returned it a few days after I received it. It was unopened and shipped back with their label...when I received my refund I was shocked to see it was $18. Less than the total I paid. They charged me shipping cost, return shipping cost, and taxes. Never again will I purchase anything from them. I'd rather stick to A1 auto for now on.
chriss2048
February 5th, 2020
Dont spend money here. Over priced and dont treat you right. I bout a fuel pump from them they sent me the wrong one. Got a hold of them and get this they dint speak english. Anyway after fighting with them and you guessed it they wee right and now everything, i can the part numbers and it clearly came up with something else. DON'T buy from them support your local part stores.
charlesm1009
May 16th, 2020
If you are lucky, Rock will send the part that fits & you will save a couple bucks. Then they won't & it's impossible to get satisfaction. I sent 2 identical wrong parts back, labeled with order # and with letter of explanation. Only ever got credit for one. Those "couple buck" savings disappeared when they stole $60. from me.
jenniahh
May 19th, 2020
I use to order from here all the time before they absolutely ripped me off on my store credit. Gave me a code that never worked. Nearly impossible to talk to anyone for help. Don't recommend. Try Parts King!
alant246
April 14th, 2020
Don't ever use this company. No customer service and No return on parts even when they claim to fit your car but do not. I'm now stuck with a $200 stabilizer bar that was suppose to fit my car but only fits the AWD version of my vehicle. With no customer service number I cant even yell at anyone. I cant send emails that get ignored.
johns6384
May 24th, 2020
Do not deal with this company. I should of stayed away when I saw you can only contact them by mail. Took 3 weeks to get a part they had in stock. Couldn't wait had to buy it locally to get my vehicle back on the road. Then they would not let me return it. Stay away. Customer service sucks.
robr221
March 8th, 2020
Ordered tail lights for my f150, when I received them one was cracked. Contacted rock auto and with no questions asked they shipped my new replacement in two days !! Thanks rock auto for your prompt service and I'm totally satisfied!! Great company will use them from now on!!
danield716
May 7th, 2020
It seems every time I order from them they will create a shipping label the same day, however they don't actually ship the item out to the carrier for several days. On one order the shipping label was generated however the tracking said that FedEx didn't receive the item until 4 days later. It seems as if they updated the tracking the same day to make you feel like they are on top of it, but just take their sweet time in actually shipping the item out from their warehouse.
brunof29
April 12th, 2020
Ordered radiator was suppose to arrive one day never came delivery date changed to next day ... never showed up and email /tracking info said delivered ... still waiting to hear back from Rock auto gotta wait over a week!! Smh! Horrible experience just going to Napa/pep boys from now on
christao7
March 10th, 2020
I purchased new tire pressure sensors from them. To avoid having to pay 69 a piece at discount tire the new sensors were installed and didn't work so I ended up having to pay the 69 a piece and then when i tired to return the sensors i purchased they told me bc they had been installed already they could not refund my 140ish for my parts! Bc I am suppose to know they don't work with out installing them??? They were less than helpful! I will never purchase parts from them again! They suck!!
lacig2
March 4th, 2020
I ordered struts and shocks for my car and somehow it charged me twice for them. Not only did I get a call back as soon as it happened [after hours] but they also put the money back in my account by the next morning. Great job Rockauto. Keep up the great service.
eduardoa73
May 21st, 2020
I dont understand why there are so many bad reviews. I have been shopping with RockAuto for about 5 years and I havent received a bad part or a wrong part delivered. Maybe it has to do with the age and model of my car or maybe its something else. I drive a 2001 acura integra.

The lastest part I ordered was gabriel readymount shocks and I received them in great shape and on time (5/21/2020). I have yet to install them so I cannot comment on how long they will last.
christopherd655
March 10th, 2020
They're really crooks. I ordered 2 parts and paid a 53 dollar rush delivery for. My order was shipped separately and 1 part came 3 days later which made me buy the part twice due to timing. I had no need for the part at this point, so upon returning the part through FedEx I was charged 40 dollars. ROCKAUTO deducted shipping costs and taxes from my refund for receiving the package i paid out of pocket to return, which should be unlawful to do so. I strongly recommend you to go a different route in car parts. The worst online experience ever and i would give them a half of star rating if it was an option.
johns6235
May 4th, 2020
My daughter is a typical struggling 21 year old out on her own and I told her to try Rock Auto because their prices are great... Little did I know their rating is even less. She ordered a passenger mirror for her RAV4 and when she got it brought it over for me to put on. Well it's about an 1/8 inch too small all the way around, so now she has a mirror that is useless as they say this is a non returnable item.
The web site trying to get to a complaint is window after window and there is no chat or help other than useless question and answer. As her dad I should have just gone to auto store downtown... At least they would make sure it fit. Cheap price parts are useless if they don't fit.
I will never ever even try this website again.

You can't. You can leave a callback number with the business, but they will not return your call. If you have a existing order number you may be able to get a response from them via email.

By Mike D.