Review of Roaso

London, LONDON WC2H, GB
service@roaso.com

alexandera75
1/22/19

So, where should I start? The pictures on the site look NOTHING like the real product you are receiving. Not only are the clothes different from the actual picture, they are made from very low end materials. The service is bad (by service, I mean the support email), they answer your questions after maybe a full week of waiting. They intentionally lower the prices, so the customers can be fooled to buy from them. They put original price as 70$ (for example) and make it look like the price "DROPPED" from 70$ to 20$, so the customers can say to themselves : "Oh, this item has a huge discount, it must be something crazy good!". Yes, but no. Once you order from them, you wait for another good week. Maybe more. Some people claim that they haven't received ANYTHING from the site. But waiting is not the big deal. The problems are : the quality, the pictures on the site and the lost money. 1) Quality looks stunning on the pictures, in real life - it's trash. 2) You order something, it never comes to your address. You lose time and most importantly - MONEY. // I see how many "1 star" reviews this site has here, so I am not surprised about them. Just consider it VERY carefully when you order from them. And.. I would probably suggest you to order elsewhere.

Tip for consumers: They make these huge "discounts", so people can spend more money on their website, and some customers don't even receive their products. The quality is bad, the service is also not good. For me, this is like a money laundering website.

sherellm1
12/16/18

I placed an order with this company on October 17, 2018. I got a confirmation on Oct. 22, that my order shipped. I paid $10 for expedited shipping, which by their timeline on their website was 3-7 business days! The 7 business days had passed and the tracking number that they gave me wasn't updating so I reached out to customer service by email. I was basically told that that they have no control over shipping and how long it takes a package to arrive once they ship it out. I proceeded to ask for a refund of my shipping fee which was denied because they wanted to offer me a percent off coupon on my next order instead. They take your money offering a promise of expedited shipping but don't inform you that your order is coming from China. It's best to just not shop with this company at all. Their customer service is absolutely horrible and I'd rather spend my money with a compnay that appreciates their customers.

Tip for consumers: Don't order from them unless you're ready to wait for your items past the estimated delivery date. Even with paying for expedited shipping, you won't get your items on time.

victoriad102
10/25/18

I made an order with this company and never received the product. Could never get an answer for how to get a refund for a product that I never received. Do not order anything from this company!!!!!!!!!!

msdivate
9/26/18

This is the second time that I used this company the first time the clothes did come right the second time I ordered the outfit was too tight and the dress was too big I spoke to Vicki b**** ass and she was playing through the emails telling me that I can sell the clothes on the street and she would not give me the return address to send the information back she said that it was in Shanghai China and that's all she told me and that I was going to be paying $70 to ship it back please do not order from this company I'm wanted all of y'all you would not get your money back

ladonnac11
9/25/18

These clothes could fit a child. They are NOT as pictured online. You will never get your money back!

kayties
9/10/18

Purchased a jumpsuit that when arrived was totally not as pictured or described. Never responded to my emails. I reported it to PayPal and won the dispute but was told I had to pay shipping which was Almost more than the poorly made item. Don't buy from them ever.

shawnp78
7/17/18

They took my money and NEVER sent them items I ordered!!!! My sisters wed is Saturday and I wont be able to wear what I paid for... I called the 1-833-248-5777 and a man told me I wouldnt receive anything because my card wasnt any good. Mind you this was and still is my bank card... The money is already gone out of my account... He Cursed me out and I cursed him out rite back.... They have to be stopped!!!

krissyk5
6/25/18

This is the worst company I've ever order from. I ordered my items on 6/16 as of 6/24 I still had not tracking # or order #. I emailed them over 5-6x no response. I sent them messages in the dm on Instagram no response. I posted messages under daily pictures they were posting on Instagram no response. As I scrolled through comments daily under their Instagram pics I notice everyone was saying the same thing. I checked everyday for a response on Instagram or by email nothing . I looked back through pictures that I posted under I noticed they deleted my comments. Thank God I paid though PayPal. I sent them a message through PayPal asking for a refund and boom they responded giving me a refund. It's really sad and unfortunate you support these companies and they rip you off with no care. I'm so glad I came to this site and read reviews in the midst of waiting for there response that's why I decided to get a refund . Pls do not waste your money, time or energy. All those pictures are stolen from other websites and per review the clothes don't look the same. Don't waste your money!!!!!!!! This site is horrible

patiencer
6/25/18

Good morning! Words for today: The universe bears no ill to me, I bear no ill to it. There are long-term repercussions to what youre doing now. Everything you do, every thought you have, every word you say creates a memory that you will hold in your body. Its imprinted on you and affects you in subtle ways?ways you are not always aware of. With that in mind, be very conscious and selective.

lanettew2
6/18/18

Outfit purchased was cheaply made! I wanted to return it because I was very dissatisfied. I tried to call the number on the website and it was not a working number. I next tried to email them. I did not get a response. I later tried to get the credit card company involved but because I received my merchandise they couldnt do anything about it

bonnieb185
6/13/18

Terrible customer service. No refund or exchange. A total waste of time looking and money spent. CHEAPER THAN CHEAP fabric.
Looks are definitely deceiving. No realistic solution to solving issues with unwanted items. Location-CHINA.

yvettes28
5/27/18

Wish I would of read reviews about this site first. Received my order lasts week after waiting a whole month. The clothes are cheaply made and are sewn horribly!! Looks like the've been made by kids. Everything I ordered looked nothing like the picture. They offered me only 5.00 if I returned all my items,However If I returned everything I would have to pay for shipping which is 35.00 then wait for them to refund me my money. 84.00 down the drain!! Please do not order from this website,you will be disappointed!!!!!

lauras423
5/15/18

Never order from this company there are a rip off order three weeks ago still no response this company is definitely a rip off

stephanieg109
4/25/18

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!!! ITEMS ARE NOT AS PICTURED VERY POOR QUALITY!!!!!! LOOKS LIKE ITEMS WERE MADE IN A JUNIOR HIGH BEGINNERS SEWING CLASS!!!!!! VERY DISSATISFIED

phyp1
4/23/18

Please do not believe the reviews that are 4s and 5s they are probably ppl from the company! This site is a scam. They sent my items after a month of me harassing them and commenting on their social media page. When I received them it looked NOTHING like the picture. The shirt was cheaply made and was a size for a child and the jumpsuit ripped when I tried it on. Do not waste your money

brilliag
4/6/18

I ordered my clothes March 9th!Its April 6,and i have not received my items!They refunded 1 item,but at this point,i would rather have my money and go elsewere!I leave for vacation in 5 days,with no bathing suits?!?What a bummer!!STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE!I wish i read these reviews before hand!

bernadetteh15
3/27/18

I purchase a jumper from them it came today and it look.like they just took a sewing machine and out it together it looks nothing like the pic and this company from China pls don't waste your time they gonna take your money

colleena15
3/23/18

This website have been popping up on my FB and my IG. I really liked what I was seen so I decided to place an order on 3/3/18. Today is 3/23/18 and I did not receive anything. I also went ahead and paid $10 more to receive my purchase 5-7 days I believe. Nothing came! I did reach out to Roaso via email and they stated the orders was on a delayed...i have just read other reviews were ppl are saying they never received there purchases nor got there money back. I am kind nervous since I should have received my purchase or should be able to talk to someone regarding a refund... My rating for this company is a 0

colleenb53
3/17/18

Never received my order & it's been 2 months . They just take your money ... Scummy business terrible customer service , they won't send me my purchase or my refund money it's a scam and I suggest noone give the another $ .

latoyaj16
3/1/18

I saw some cute stuff from this site pop up on my Facebook but i also noticed that most of there pictures are of celebrities waering outfits...if they were legit why don't they have models wearing their items in the pictures...they are trying to copy these outfits and doing a very poor job at it...i know a scam when i see one....over the years i have learned to do my research with online shoping and definitely read reviews first and if there aren't any reviews at all don't trust it...even finding a bad review is a good thing....

julisal
2/22/18

This site sells chesply made product. Nothing fits, doesnt look like the picture. the material is different and they will not respond. if you pay using paypal make a complaint asap and pray for a solution to get your money back. Good luck... Terrible... Terrible.. horrible

terrij33
1/30/18

Please do not spend your money here. Terrible customer service then you cant talk to anyone only send emails. I ordered from this site for my 35th birthday ordered the items five weeks before i needed them. I got the shipping that said up to 10 business days. I contacted them three weeks from then because i had not received any items. They took 2 days to contact me saying they had received my email and would get to me. A few days later they sent me a message saying to give them a few more days it was on the way. I let them know that it was for my birthday 2 weeks later and if it wasnt gone get there by then that i just wanted to get a refund because i would need to use the money to get something else. They said just give it a few days and gave me the tracking number which said it was somewhere in New Jersey. Well a few weeks and emails later i never received any items. My birthday was ruined because the package was still tracking somewhere else in the united states. When the package finally said it was delivered according to the tracking number was days after my birthday i was not in Wisconsin at the time i was in Georgia. Anyway i never received the items they were never delivered. They gave me the run arounds about calling the post office and asking the neighbors which i did. The post office said it was left on the porch but at this time i told them i can show them proof that i was in Georgia. And if the items were delivered weeks before as promised i would have been there to get them. Bottom line i didnt get my money back or any items and i feel that absolutely ruined my birthday and i will never wish this experience on anyone.

amandac223
1/30/18

I ordered this swimsuit ( https://www.roaso.com/products/roaso-floral-printing-cyan-polyester-two-piece-swimwear) despite most online reviews saying the items from this site are poor quality or that they look nothing like they do in the photos. I just got the suit in the mail today and I am quite confused..The shaw is nice and colorful, but the bathing suit itself is bizarre and feels more like halloween costume material. It doesn't really feel like I could swim in it and its more like a 4 piece suit. The bottoms aren't horrible but they have no support in them, the do not feel like a bathing suit at all. The top was the real kicker, it is a long narrow piece of fabric with no instruction as to how it is supposed to be worn, how to tie it, how to make it actually cover you without exposing your chest and it came with two unattached belled sleeves. When the say off the shoulder they really mean OFF THE SHOULDER because it is not attached at all!! I actually have no idea how this is considered a finished piece, and why anyone would pay 30+ dollars for it. I am not pleased and I would NOT recommend buying this item unless this is the type of thing you're into. I will include photos soon so you can get a better idea of what I am talking about. Also, I would like to include that I tried to post this review to their site on the swimsuit that I purchased and they don't post them! The only reviews on there and the only positive reviews on any website are OBVIOUSLY from the people who own the 'store'. It is comical how bad there products are.

darions1
1/27/18

If I could rate it ZERO stars I would!!! I purchased a champion jumpsuit from there. I paid rush processing, so it came in fairly quickly. I ordered a large, but I received a large that was larger than life! So, with it being so large, the writing down the pants leg was not proportionate at all.. barely visible if you ask me. & to top it all off.. the writing on the sleeve, which was supposed to say champion said hampion. When I emailed them, they insisted that the item was not defective & kept offering me coupons & a refund of $3 & then $5.. which is not even half of what I paid. Then told me there were 2 different versions of the jumpsuit. Then why was I sent this version and not the one I saw on the website. So, I have filed a dispute with PayPal & currently waiting for their decision.

Oh and the reviews on their site are fake & lies. On the site it says they have a 30 day return policy but dont honor it. They are full of lies, & have bad understanding. Worst customer service ever. Please DO NOT waste your money.

Tip for consumers: Use PayPal if possible they protect your money.. BUT I would really say don’t order a thing.

michellel254
1/19/18

I placed an order with them because of something that caught my eye on instagram. I ordered 2 shirt dresses - big mistake - they were nothing like the pictures and the quality SUCKS. There is no number for customer service - so you have to send an email, I sent an email requesting a return label because on their website you cant initiate a return without speaking to customer service (red flag). I got the first reply asking me to take pictures of the merchandise - which I kindly declined and asked again for a return label. My second reply came from another rep who informed me that it would cost 20-60 dollars to ship the item back which is my cost (the items only cost 51 dollars) so my best option would be to sell the items to someone else. As stated from others do not I repeat do not buy from the company.

How about you don't be so ignorant to the reviews and not order a damn thing from these scammers..so glad I read the reviews!!

By Tracey M.

Hi. I would go through my bank, and get everything back that i put out! If your bank doesn't help you dispute it, then you are with the wrong bank. Report them to the BBB. It might take some work, However, you could also contact your local news agency about this matter,and maybe they can help. Get together every bad review from this sight could help as well.You certainly not the only victim. The cloths that they show on the sight are nice,and everyone has certainly helped me with my decision! Hope this helps.

By Patricia K.

How long does it take to the shipping is 2 the persons house

By Kaitlin B.

By Patricia K.

U won't..trust me

By Sunzaray B.

Read the reviews,,you too have been scammed!!! I will leave my items in the cart..so glad I didn't order from them

By Tracey M.

Questions? Get answers from the Roaso staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Roaso