Road Runner Auto Transport reviews

chichayn
Chichay N.
7/11/19

They charge you way higher than the internet quote price, they ask for payment details right away before they confirm your booking and before they start looking for a carrier. This company is just a broker, once you confirm your booking with them it's hard to call them and get in touch with them.

lyndar51
Lynda R.
7/10/19

The overall process was amazing right down to the excellent customer service! Thank you for taking care of my lady bug.

bradleyf39
Bradley F.
7/10/19

Please use best contact Bradley Falzarine (310) 363-3069. This is his car you are shipping. Thank you.

lindap589
Linda P.
7/9/19

The only problem we had was the date my car was scheduled to be picked up. It kept changing and was very stressful.

collettem19
Collette M.
7/9/19

They were super responsive, very flexible, and did a great job! They got to our destination super quickly. Would highly recommend.

kylep142
kyle p.
7/8/19

Very easy to use and follow-up e-mails and a phone call was done after our initial quote. So far very professional and look forward to getting the vehicle.

davidw936
David W.
7/7/19

Ordering was easy via the internet, now just need to ensure that the company can make the order pick up and delivery.

frederickj11
Frederick J.
7/6/19

When typing vehicle description for 34 ford only model 40 comes up. This is a small pickup and has no model number.

merlynf
Merlyn F.
7/5/19

Anthony Alvarado has been very patient answering my questions. And the guys from SamsTransport who picked up and delivered the cars were fantastic. I would use Roadrunner again for sure.

carls259
Carl S.
7/3/19

I have to give you less than perfect score on this because your rep Zack didn't return my calls. You website is easy to use. I called with a question as I was booking and got knowledgeable answers.

gregs266
Greg S.
7/2/19

When I received my truck I initially thought everything was ok. Had I paid closer attention I would have noticed that the passenger side mirror had been forcefully removed. It could have been easily removed with a 3/8 wrench. I have photos from before it was picked up proving it was still on the truck. I understand it needing removed to fit on the trailer but they ruined the mirror and damaged the door doing it. I will not recommend this driver for future deliveries. Other than that I have no issue with Roadrunners company. Very unhappy with the damage caused by the driver. Only wish I had paid closer attention to this while he was still in my company.

logant30
Logan T.
7/2/19

Thanks for not spamming me to death the instant you had my information. Everybody else has done that and it's the worst.

ritas172
Rita S.
7/2/19

Spoke with agent having a couple of questions, all were answered clearly including that agent can change delivery location from Denver to Longmont as online field would not allow me to make change.

mirak3
Mira K.
7/1/19

The staff did not response kindly via phone call. That was awful. Beside of this issue, others were okay. The river was good, and the car condition is well.

darrellb68
7/1/19

I would give ZERO STARS to this company. I have purchased cars and shipped cars often, and I never experienced such HORRENDOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE. The website states 24/7 Online Vehicle Tracking. This service does not exist!! The customer service Alexis and Alexandra (Alexandra Sanchez, alexandra.sanchez@v2logistics.com) were rude and argumentative when I requested updates on the cars' location (because the status of my Transport Tracker never changed from Carrier Assignment. I.e. Current Status: Awaiting confirmation that your shipment has been picked up). At the time I am writing this the status has not changed, but the car was finally delivered.

Scheduled for Wednesday 6/26 by Z & S transport. Z & S could not deliver to my residence. Insisted I go to Walmart 21 miles away. Finally we settled on a parking lot at a bowling alley, but the driver could not off load the vehicle because of an inoperable motor on the transport.

After ~ 3 hours standing in a parking lot with ZERO support from Road Runner and Z & S the car was to be taken back to Philadelphia. Road Runner stated that delivery would be made Thursday or Friday. The car was finally dropped to me Friday at ~ midnight 6/28.

I have worked in Logistics and Global Customer Service for a long time, and I can say with 100% certainty that this was twice the cost of previous shipments and less than 1% of the quality. RUN FROM ROADRUNNER!!

USE American Car Transporters. Lower cost and higher quality.

tinab317
Tina B.
6/29/19

Delivery of my infiniti was safe and sound. No issues except when I tried to call and talk to someone I could never reach them. Even after leaving several messages, no return call. However, they showed up on time and car was delivered!

willb136
will b.
6/27/19

Sean was great on the phone, It sounds like my truck will be delivered before 7/03/2019 as I requested.

andir11
Andi R.
6/25/19

Dimitri was terrific - he communicated regularly with his progress and delivered the car exactly at the time he said he would be there.

carlosr177
Carlos R.
6/23/19

Other than at the lack of communication at the beginning, from the time you book to the actual pick up time (I had to call to ensure I was scheduled), all else was easy and worked out well.

nicolej145
Nicole J.
6/22/19

The dispatchers were not helpful explaining the steps to take to contact the dispatcher, provide me the name of the company, or provide me an accurate time to expect my driver. Also, I entered in an address weeks in advance, and of course, day of I am informed I'll need to meet the driver in Oakland during rushhour where I would have to drive over the Bay Bridge, during commuting hours when I was at work because he couldn't get into the city. Why couldn't the dispatcher figure out ahead of time where my car was located, and inform me weeks before to update the location rather than find out when I am at work that I will have to bus an hour home to drive 3 hours in traffic to Oakland?

As far as the company who actually delivered my car, they were great and efficient. Got my car from San Francisco to Salt Lake City in two days with no issues.

I recommend roadrunner to figure out a transaction that is way less sketchy, has more communication with their customers, and identifies car pick up issues as the deliveries are requested about a month ahead of time.

anonymoush488
anonymous H.
6/22/19

First experience shipping son’s car to FL could not have gone smoother. Hoping the same thing for getting it home

danielb649
Daniel B.
6/21/19

These guys are terrible. They told me it would get picked up on time. After almost a week of calling them everyday after moving without my car and them promising me that it 'was a priority,' I started calling other companies. Turns out they lowballed my car on the national boards and no drivers would pick it up. These guys were not serious about shipping my vehicle and I would not recommend dealing with them. A number of other companies that I spoke with said that roadrunner has a bit of a reputation for treating their drivers poorly and putting cars on the board at low rates just to get customers' deposits. I ultimately went with another company who got my car contracted within two hours of posting to the boards - something roadrunner couldn't do when given a week.

jone61
Jon E.
6/17/19

Communication was not great. I continued to receive emails about booking a car shipment after I already booked. I did not hear from RoadRunner as my pick up date approached, so I had to reach out. Once we had a pick up date, RoadRunner initially wanted me to drive the car 10 miles from my home, which would have been extremely inconvenient, and not what was agreed to (door to door pickup and delivery). We eventually agreed to a place a mile and a half from my home, which was acceptable. After the pickup, communication improved. When the carrier had a breakdown, RoadRunner reached out about whether I wanted to them to find another carrier (yes, of course). They initially said the new delivery would be five days later, which I strongly objected to, and then they found a substitute carrier to deliver it on time. The delivery did take place as finally discussed.

josel346
jose l.
6/8/19

100% satisfied. Even my brother in law was amazed the timely arrival of the trucker compared to the previous servicer that he used two years ago.

aaronc180
Aaron C.
6/8/19

great , I called the contact person [Craig ] to ask a question and he answered promptly so I could submit the order

LIVE CHAT IS READILY AVAILABLE. HOWEVER IT DOES NOTHING IN THE WAY OF ASSIST A CUSTOMER. JUST EXCUSES AND POOR ATTITUDE AND SERVICE.

By Darrell B.

YES. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND American Car Transporters. THEY DELIVERED TO MY RESIDENCE, AND DID NOT REQUIRE SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES.

~ 4 DAYS FROM THE DEALER SHIP. DELAY WAS DUE TO CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ROADRUNNER

By Darrell B.
Questions? Get answers from the Road Runner Auto Transport staff and other customers.

21 Photos for Road Runner Auto Transport

Road Runner Auto Transport?