Road Runner Auto Transport reviews

williamp223
William P.
4/9/19

Making the reservation on line worked. Called by phone twice and no one came on and no one called me back.

suzanz
Suzan Z.
4/7/19

The WORST Experience I have ever had while shipping a car! The system didn't all NO Stars! It should!!
I booked my pick up a MONTH in advance, Feb 5th for a March 20th pick up date. On the 19th I called and asked when my driver was coming.

From that called ALL I GOT WERE LIES!!! I was told they were contacting the driver who was in the Carolinas and would get back to me. THERE WAS NOT DRIVER EVEN ASSIGNED. FOR THE NEXT 3 DAYS, I called and texted Continually and got LIED to about the Phantom Driver. The driver finally showed up on the 23rd, the day I was flying out. . IN MY OPINION, THEY ARE UNPROFESSIONAL AND UNETHICAL! I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE!!!

timp111
Tim P.
4/6/19

You sent me an email to review the attachment for accuracy, but
there is no attachment and the link gives me an error message on top. This is not a good sign but of course. I hope a human provides the necessary feedback and assurance my shipment will in fact be handled more accurately and with the proper attention to detail.

williamb1066
William B.
4/5/19

Easy transaction and it was easy to navigate the process of scheduling a shipment. The driver was every gracious and professional on both ends of the transaction: pick up and delivery.

michelec179
Michele C.
4/5/19

I booked a transport back in February and received a booking number but when I tried to track the status it said it was an invalid booking number. I tried to call several times but just get put on hold and then prompted to leave a voicemail. I’ve left several voicemails with no return.

dales133
Dale S.
4/2/19

I emailed the company with questions and they promptly answered them. That built a great deal of trust with me.

brettj33
Brett J.
4/1/19

this is my 2nd time using road runner and nothing major happened the 1st just wish for more or better communication...

anonymousc413
anonymous C.
4/1/19

This is the third time that I have used Roadrunner to transport my college son's car and have nothing but great customer service.

josephk242
Joseph K.
4/1/19

Attempts to contact you via phone or online have been a total frustration. This wasn't the case when I used you the last time. Someone needs to contact me at 608-347-1866.

charliem108
Charlie M.
3/31/19

Pretty sweet site. It's smooth and convenient, and is the reason I didn't bail out and look at another site. I hope you don't mess up the delivery, because that would really suck.

kjy
Kj Y.
3/30/19

So far so good, however am not in possession of my new 2018 chevy camaro convertible 1SS yet....pick up is 4-1-2019 from MN to LV, NV.

lenorer8
Lenore R.
3/30/19

Easy form to fill out. We have always received efficient and reliable service from Road Runner Transport.

richardg177
Richard G.
3/29/19

The Road Runner contact person was helpful and the order easy to complete which, at this point, has created a very favorable impression

dennisp84
Dennis P.
3/27/19

The new trans oil pan under my 1989 jeep wrangler was dented about 3" wide, 5 " long, and 1/4" deep. It may have been from tightening chain when securing jeep to truck on top position. But who knows? It's not leaking! Besides that, all was great, they were on-time at both pickup and delivery from Melbourne Beach, Florida to Ivyland Pennsylvania. They kept me informed. GOOD JOB!

chrisf362
Chris F.
3/26/19

My original quote was for 750$. It went up to 1095$. After it was picked up and down the street 2 hours the price tried to go up to 1400$. Which then I said to leave on the side of the road and I would come pick it up. Was planned to be picked up and delivered by the 1st of February. It was late.

raizag
Raiza G.
3/26/19

Your representative was very diligent and answered all of my questions.
I was told I can place some boxes with some clothing and the maximum
number of pound are 160.

robertj154
Robert J.
3/25/19

This is the forth van I have shipped in the last couple months and overall the service has been very good. There were a couple minor bumps, but like I said, it has been very good.

rickd243
Rick D.
3/25/19

so far so good. It was good to have the rep give me a call and explain the details to me. much appreciated.

judyh289
Judy H.
3/25/19

I’m a bit concerned I got this quote and then spoke with Kristian and the price changed. I have not yet got a pick up date how can I fill out this survery

deontaeh
deontae h.
3/24/19

Great love the site
Only curious if you guys have a discount for military so I can better refer to other members

tonim84
Toni M.
3/19/19

Roadrunner process has been so far.. easy and convenient. Let hope the pick-up, transporting and delivery goes seamless.

brijb
brij b.
3/17/19

Last time when you brought car from oak brook to charlotte there was very little communication
suddenly you called Pavan that car is here for delivery
pl improve communication

beverlyg97
Beverly G.
3/14/19

I had such a good experience with RoadRunner a few months ago that I am happy to use them again. Reservation is a breeze.

therezai
thereza I.
3/10/19

Very good!!
It took some time to get the truck, but once we got it it very efficient!. The driver was very courteous and let me know exactly when he would arrive and informing the exact time of delivery of the car.

jayd202
Jay D.
3/9/19

Great experience! I had my Chevy Camaro shipped from NJ to Los Angeles CA. I was quoted with a delivery time of 7-9 days and I received my delivery of my car in 4 days. I had no issues with my vehicle and the driver was professional and courteous. I will definitely utilize this shipping service in the future if needed.

Questions? Get answers from the Road Runner Auto Transport staff and other customers.

Road Runner Auto Transport?