Road Runner Auto Transport reviews

doreenh22
Doreen H.
2/11/19

The statements on the front page, as given below, gives the impression that Full Insurance Coverage is included in the quote price.
"Fully insured transportation from the time your vehicle is picked up until it is safely delivered." Only in the final page of the booking is it revealed that "liability insurance" is the only coverage provided in that price. I felt deceived by the front page statements under Road Runner Advantages. Because you only provide full coverage with additional cost to the consumer. I now have reservations if I want to use your company as I wonder what else is not true as you have written it? Feeling deceived immediately is not a comfortable experience with this big of a purchase and that you'll have my vehicle.

jamesc1176
James C.
2/11/19

It was necessary for me to contact an Auto Transporter for our return to Saco, Maine. I found it much easier than I expected.
Thank you!

austinp36
Austin P.
2/8/19

Your 24 hour online tracking system is a complete fabrication and your insurance coverage leaves a lot to be desired. But, service was swift and car got there fine.

randallw48
randall w.
2/3/19

The driver you sent was terrible. Rude and aggressive with my 20 year old daughter. If he is typical of your truckers, we will not use Road Runner again.

lloyds52
Lloyd S.
1/31/19

Effortless and excellent. The Agent was great. Kept me updated throughout the shipment. I recommend.

mikec729
mike c.
1/30/19

The email links did not work when they were in my spam folder in gmail.

Wish that you had a chat/texting mechanism.

josephb221
Joseph B.
1/28/19

So far very easy to setup.
We kept playing phone tag
But didn't need any phone confirmation
I told them where to pick up the car and paid the fee, but Roadrunner kept calling for confirmation
That wasted a week in my opinion

loril187
Lori L.
1/26/19

Easy the nice gentleman picked up my car at the door and delivered it to my door. Great service. Will use again.

bobm464
Bob M.
1/24/19

The process of handling the booking online isn't complicated. This is our first expereince in shipping a car and it was somewhat stressful in trying to select a shipper.

christinej63
Christine J.
1/22/19

Pick up was a little difficult to coordinate and was arranged later than I expected. Once scheduled though, the transport went smoothly and the driver delivered my car in perfect condition. Thank you!

larryn99
Larry n.
1/20/19

The actual transport was great. The car arrived in same condition that it was picked up in. The only drawback was the pickup date was missed as well as the delivery date and the tracking feature was less than desired as it took multiple attempts to find out the status of the delivery. Price was very competitive.

johnw1534
John W.
1/19/19

Scheduling was very efficient. Getting the transport was a nightmare. Help on chat line was cordial but answers were not forthcoming. Always deferred to someone else. Did not get transport when requested. Was told one thing then changed without notifying us. Last time I will use your services.

bethanyg20
Bethany G.
1/18/19

Communication was so difficult as no conversation would be had over the phone, and it took many attempts to get answers over the course of many calls.

johnlanew
JohnLane W.
1/16/19

Everything went great. Car was delivered as per contract, and was in great shape. I would most definitely recommend, Roadrunner Auto Transport, to anyone needing auto transport. The personnel I worked with at Roadrunner were professional, courteous, and respectful. Great Service!

josephs602
Joseph S.
1/15/19

On line is easy...the rep has been called twice and I did not receive a call back yet. He may have tried to reach my shipping clerk and she has been out 2 days sick....so I am running out of time on this...I hope it still works out!

bonnien29
Bonnie N.
1/13/19

The process of ordering is very easy. But the on time, safe delivery with no damage to vehicle is what is important.

pauls1077
Paul S.
1/10/19

Very easy to navigate the website. Quote was online. Easy transaction. Hope the delivery process goes this smoothly.

kphanx
kphan X.
1/7/19

Communication between the driver was difficult at some points, but quite understandable since they're responsible for long distance driving and doing multiple long distance deliveries. However, communication between Roadrunner and its contracting companies needs some work. I had to clarify certain details that Roadrunner should have originally communicated with the contractor just to ensure that we're all on the same page. This is my first time that I shipped a vehicle from another state; this is my first time shipping a car from an auction. Overall, I very satisfied with the service I received, but in order to be a complete 5 star, overall communication needs to be improved just to ensure trust between the customer and the business. I would definitely recommend Roadrunner Auto Transport to a friend. Summary. Pros: competitive pricing, ability to use credit card, and somewhat accurate estimate delivery date. Cons: communication with Roadrunner was not organized at some point (kinda made you concerned).

anonymousx267
anonymous X.
1/5/19

Have used this company 3 times now to ship my daughters car back and fourth from OKC to LA for college. Everything has always been smooth and efficient. Good people to do business with.

kareni22
Karen I.
1/3/19

Overall, great experience. However, we called the customer service line many times and no one picked up.

billm482
bill m.
12/31/18

During a very hectic time the service worked as advertised. Which was a great blessing. I will use them again.

anitac105
Anita C.
12/28/18

Experience is good with one exception -- original quote received in my email was $100 lower.
Quote # Q3099640
Origin: HENDERSON, NV
Destination: HOLLYWOOD, FL
Vehicle: 2013 TOYOTA COROLLA
Total Price: $1,095.00

marsham74
Marsha M.
12/23/18

I was extremely satisfied with my experience. The driver was courteous and provided me with updates during his trip to reassure us that our vehicle was well taken care of. I would highly recommend this transport service again and plan on using them when I need another vehicle moved.

martesa
Martes A.
12/22/18

I am disappointed for processing my transport request without providing a specific date for transporting. I had to arrange a secondary tow truck to get my car to Lansing at my cousins home.

dianeg188
Diane G.
12/21/18

I have used Road Runner Auto Transport twice. The drivers have been dependable and respectful.
I recommend this company to any one needing this service. Diane

Questions? Get answers from the Road Runner Auto Transport staff and other customers.

Road Runner Auto Transport?