ReplaceMyCushions reviews

Online ordering - Check
Continuing updates on order status - Check
Product received meets expectations - Check and More
Fair Pricing and shipping time - Check
A great company and the cushions and upholstery fabric are a wonderful replacement for our 30 year old This End Up couch.
Thank you!

laurencek13
9/8/18

Excellent service. Shipment arrived in damaged box with two cushions missing. One phone call and replacements are on the way, no questions asked. Could not ask for better service. Oh and the cushions are very well made also!

Laurence Keeton, Madison AL

Tip for consumers: Highly recommended company

junel57
8/20/18

I recently had the pleasure of working with the team at Replace My Cushions to completely refurbish my cushions for a couch/loveseat/chair that was probably made in the 70's!! . It has been a long time since I have had the opportunity to work with a group that is just what their website state: "Our small group of hardworking individuals believes in doing the right thing and producing good work. We came together to create a company whose foundation is built on mutual trust, respect, and enthusiasm for making beautiful cushions." In today's crazy world, it is refreshing to find someone--on line, no less--that continues the old fashion values. The workmanship was impeccable, and the fabric was beautiful...and they stand by their product. So many choices, too. I can't say enough about this group!!

andreak120
8/8/18

Needed to replace cushions for 2 chairs and 2 couches for crate style furniture that I was not sure of the brand. Mark assisted me with figuring out which cushions would fit and explained to me the ordering process. Cushions arrived exactly when I expected and they were perfect! Good quality, well made in America products. I will definitely recommend to all!!

marcm78
1/14/18

I used ReplaceMyCushions to do just that: replace cushions on two sofas and 6 dining room chairs, all from THIS END UP. I also contacted two competitors about doing this. Only ReplaceMyCushions answered all my questions. I received fabric samples, made choices, and they delivered a beautiful product perfectly done. No drama, matched best expectations, beautiful product.

lindas486
12/3/17

Ive bought several things from these folks and have never been disappointed. Just getting ready to make another purchase.

christopherd80
10/19/17

We needed to replace old cushions for THIS END UP furniture...very old cushions! We went to the company site, but were not too thrilled with the selection of fabrics. Just as we were about to "settle" on something, we found the ReplaceMyCushions website and decided to have a look there. WOW! This place had a terrific selection of fabrics and could make cushions to fit ALL types of furniture of this kind. We found the ideal fabric and placed our order. Within three weeks we had the delivery and it was absolutely PERFECT! For price, service and assistance you really can't beat ReplaceMy Cushions. Sorry This End Up, but this time you simply didn't have the goods we wanted.

vickis76
9/28/17

We ordered replacement cushions for our 25 year old This End Up furniture. When the order arrived (within 3 weeks as stated when I ordered), some of the items didn't quite fit our furniture as the specs were off from the expected measurements of the company. I called and the rep worked with me to satisfy my order with exactly what I needed. The company was willing to provide my cushion order in a manner that was satisfactory to my wallet. The cushions are firm, the fabric is beautiful, and the product is constructed well! I would recommend this company to anyone wanting to replace their cushions on any type of crate furniture.

RECOMMENDATION: call first with exact measurements BEFORE you order so that the company can make what you need the first time! You might think you know from which company you bought your furniture, but it still may not be the specs that the company uses.

donnag115
8/5/17

We bought a cabin 20 years ago that had furniture of an unknown brand. When I decided I wanted to update the cushions, replace my cushions worked with me using photos of my furniture and measurements to determine it was the Pine Factory brand. They helped me determine measurements for seats and backs for dining chairs as well as a sleep sofa and loveseat. I received the cushions this week and am extremely happy. They fit perfectly, are well-made, and look gorgeous. I'm sure they will last as long as we have the cabin.

nancyg71
8/20/16

I ordered replacement covers for cushions on This End Up couch and chair that I bought in 1974. I am so delighted with my experience with this company! I got several different samples to make my selection and then I made a mistake when I ordered the arm covers. Meant to order six covers and one set arm covers for the couch and different 2 covers and arm covers for chair. The name of the fabrics I chose were similar and I accidentally ordered 8 matching cushion covers. When I received my order I told the company I thought they had made a mistake but that I was happy anyway. They called me and I learned that it was my mistake BUT they promised to send me -for free - the covers I MEANT to order for the chair! Great product with FREE SHIPPING and unusually great customer service !

donnak50
5/4/16

My cushions sure stood up to the test of time and durability. I own 2 Golden Retrievers and a Pomeranian. I babysit my sisters 2 Viszlas and several other large dogs have visited our home. The all have taken a test on my sofa so I frequently vacuum/"rainbow" the hair and dust out of them. Yes I do my best to keep the cushions covered. In my care of them, they are carefully inspected by me and I have to say - there is not a thread loose or a tear or wear spot anywhere on them. They continue to look amazing after the beating they have taken. I recently came across my email to this company I thought I needed to let them know how completely satisfied I am with their product ! I highly recommend this company to anyone in need of replacement cushions - they will last a very long time !

juliee16
4/27/16

I received my custom made cushions the other day, and thrilled is an understatement!!! When seeking to replace the cushions for my This End Up couch and love seat, I did extensive research. I wanted a certain look and could not find the exact material style that I was looking for. I called Replace My Cushions and found out that I could send the upholstery material to them, and they would make replacement cushions. They worked closely with me by phone and email with the special order process. It was easy to do. Each person I spoke with was so helpful. I am a seamstress, and the quality of work and detail of the final product is excellent. Even down to the care that was taken in packing and shipping the product to me. I ordered my material from Pottery Barn, which was a little pricey, but so very worth it. The cost of the material plus the charge to have the cushions made and shipped was much less what I would have paid had I ordered from This End Up directly. Quality workmanship, the look of your dreams, excellent service, that is what you will get when you order from ReplaceMyCushions!

michellew109
2/16/16

I needed to replace my original Woods End cushions and covers after many years of use. I was hesitant about the whole project especially ordering fabric from one place and having it sent to Replace My Cushions, but Mark and his team were so amazingly helpful and accurate. With the information I provided about the fabric I was ordering (with an 8.87 inch repeat pattern?) (I know nothing about sewing and was going by the description listed on the website from where I was ordering), they expertly determined I should order 18 yards of fabric for the 17.7 yards they needed to complete my order (I was worried - wasn't that cutting it close? Shouldn't I send them a little extra in case they make a mistake?). Mark assured me this would be enough fabric and explained how one employee would work exclusively on my order in a private area free of distractions. The prices were very reasonable compared to the other places I had researched. The projected amount of time needed for completion was spot-on and the shipping experience was without incident. Everything happened as Mark had described. And the quality of my cushions and covers were flawless to say the least. Thank you, thank-you, thank-you to Mark and his team!
Michelle in Maryland

deborag3
9/17/15

This company was outstanding in every way: Two day delivery of fabric samples, courteous on phone and email, no payment until product is received, quality product, great prices, perfect fit. The attitudes of their employees makes me want to work there! Kind of makes me want to wear out my cushions faster so that I can order again!

michellew77
8/26/15

The folks at Replace My cushions are very professional and prompt. They are very courteous on the phone. If you request swatches,you get them within 48 hours! The quality of their workmanship is Exceptional with a quick turnaround. Their prices are great. I will use them again.

patriciah42
12/29/14

We ordered replacement cushions for our This End Up sofa and love seat and were very pleased with the results. It took me a long time to pick out the fabric. I was so nervous to purchase it on line, but they just kept sending me samples. No questions asked. Finally, I did it and was pleasantly surprised when they came before Christmas.
The cushions fit perfectly and the fabric and craftsmanship were excellent. There was only one problem. The extra pillows I'd ordered in the same fabric were so tiny. I hadn't realized that when I ordered a 12 inch pillow it would be 9 inches when it was stuffed, Naturally, I had to tell them about it, when I sent my thanks and compliments and then guess what... a week later we got another box. In it were 2 new pillows in the 24 inch size. No bill. Nothing. Just a a gift. Now that's the way to run a business! We will work with ReplaceMyCushions if we ever need more.

judyh16
8/21/14

Just received the cushions and couldn't be happier. The quality of both foam and fabric is excellent. Payment was not required until the cushions were received. The employees were very helpful and patient as it took many fabric samples and months for us to make up our mind. Once the order was placed, we received update e-mails and were notified when the cushions were shipped.

donnah31
5/9/14

Couldn't be MORE PLEASED with the entire process and products from this company!!! My new cushions are expertly made and the customer service is flawless!!! Joyce and Sally answered every question and are a great team. I would not hesitate to use this company again and again!!!! You will not be disappointed! They also carry the newer more mid-century modern looking neutral fabrics at a fraction of the cost which we loved.
Love this all women run company!!!!!
Donna H.

lenic
11/15/13

Why can't all online shopping companies be as thorough, thoughtful with exceptional customer service as this company? Joe and Cindy Porter - standing OVATION! From the moment of searching for what I needed Joe and Cindy were beyond any customer service I have received anywhere! Cushions arrived and I LOVE THEM!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! You will be recommended!

Leni Crook

annh13
10/14/13

I needed to replace the covers on a Cargo sleeper sofa. My requested samples arrived very quickly as did the covers after I placed my order. They turned out beautifully! This is actually the second time I've used replacemycushions for this sofa and I have been very pleased over the years!

lynnk20
10/3/13

My husband and I were so excited when we found this site as we purchased our This End Up furniture and Cargo furniture between 25 and 27 years ago and loved there merchandise and were so sad when they disappeared from the face of the earth. We ordered replacement cushions and covers just a couple of weeks ago. They arrive more quickly than we anticipated. The covers we ordered for our chair fit amazingly even though the cushions are so old, but where still in excellent condition. The cushions we ordered for our couches also fit perfectly.

Not only was the service we received amazing and the people we dealt with so kind and helpful, but the cost was extremely affordable. We had actually been looking to purchase new furniture before we stumbled upon this website. The cost of replacing two couches and a chair seemed very daunting in this economy.

We are extremely please with the service we received from ReplaceMyCushions and hope they remain in business for a very long time to come.

francesb23
9/19/13

The business was friendly, helpful, thorough and produced an excellent product. I emailed or phoned at times with questions and always got a quick answer by email or phone. The cushions we ordered came on time and were beautifully made. They even put buttons on the back cushion they sent us, like we had on our old cushions. I would recommend this business to anyone.

sarac19
5/7/13

I haven't ordered my replacement cushions yet, but I do plan to soon. The customer service has been so awesome and Sally has answered every question I ask. Prices look so great and I look forward to doing business with them!!

joanieh
1/20/13

I ordered replacement cushions for my This End Up couch and loveseat in early March. The cushions arrived two weeks EARLIER than I expected! I am very impressed and pleased with the workmanship and the service... hmmmm, I mean, 'workwomanship' and service!
What a fantastic purchase! I actually saved money over the last 3 years in order to do this. The cushions are perfect! I am very happy with them. :)

kathleenc4
4/18/12

I order replacemnet cushions & arm rest covers for our This End Up couch. The free samples were so helpful in choosing the correct fabric. My order came within a few weeks and the couch looks great. I just ordered some throw pillows to match & Sally was very helpful.
Kathy C., Montgomery Village, MD

Hi Erica, Your replacement cushions will be identical to your original overstuffed cushions. Remember you do not pay us until after your new cushions have been delivered. Joyce

By JOYCE D., ReplaceMyCushions Representative

A: Hi Debbie, Thank you for writing. We do not stock Sunbrella, but for a chair you will need 2 yards of material. We suggest you look at amazon.com. Search sunbrella fabric. Thank you Debbie, Joyce

By JOYCE D., ReplaceMyCushions Representative

Hi Kathy, Thank you for writing. The grade of foam we use is "High Density", it's the same as you have been used too. Thank you Kathy, Joyce

By JOYCE D., ReplaceMyCushions Representative

Hi Nancie, Thank you for writing. Yes, we do sell the poly only for Pine Factory. It is $67/set (set=1 seat and 1 back). Let us know, Joyce

By JOYCE D., ReplaceMyCushions Representative

Hi Sue, Sorry not today. However, If you call in you order, 800-558-6789 I can look and give specials that may be coming up in the next 30 days. Thanks Sue, Joyce

By JOYCE D., ReplaceMyCushions Representative

Hi John, Thank you for writing. Yes, we guarantee that they will fit and remember we do not charge you until after delivery. Thank you John, Joyce

By JOYCE D., ReplaceMyCushions Representative

Thank you for your question. We ship all orders in approximately 3 weeks, unless you need it earlier in which case we will do our best to accommodate you and there is never a extra charge. Joyce

On average we ship within 3 weeks. Did you need something sooner? Joyce

By JOYCE D., ReplaceMyCushions Representative

Hi Cam, Thank you for writing. We would love the opportunity to see this type of cushion that you are referring to. Please email a picture of it to joyce@replacemycushions.com. Thanks Cam, Joyce

By JOYCE D., ReplaceMyCushions Representative
Questions? Get answers from the ReplaceMyCushions staff and other customers.

ReplaceMyCushions?