Rattan Warehouse

Rattan Warehouse has a consumer rating of 4.47 stars from 15 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Rattan Warehouse ranks 54th among Furniture sites.

How would you rate Rattan Warehouse?

“Great customer service”

colleen L.
4/8/16

Bought the 6-12 seat havannah cube set. We had to wait a week longer than estimated due to RW discovering damage to the original set before it was sent. Mark kept me informed of the situation via email. No waiting on the telephone in a queue or having to explain things to 5 different people. New set arrived as scheduled and looks great. Lots of retailers could learn a lot about customer service from these guys i. E. Just keep people informed! Thanks to Mark and the team. I have no hesitation in recommending this company.

“Very, very Late delivery!”

Sharon M.
7/20/20

BEWARE Placed my order, and paid, on 14.06. I was told delivery would be on 21.07. Checked on 16.07 and was told everything was on track for delivery on 21.07. Emailed again on 20.07 to check delivery time, only to be told there is a delay, delivery now Is going to be 18.08! NOT HAPPY

sharonm1101
July 20th, 2020
BEWARE

NOT HAPPY
andyp218
June 27th, 2020
I rate companies on how good they are as when issues & problems arise which does happen, but its how quickly the company COMMUNICATES to rectify these issues, which this company is seriously lacking. This is my experience with rattanwarehouse, i placed my order on 15th may 20, i was told all the containers that had just arrived were being checked & will be sent out mid june, i then received another text stating my delivery date will be on 24th June 20. I didn't receive any more communication from Rattanwarehouse until the day of my delivery, i received a text at 4.30am stating that i will not be receiving my garden furniture order as the containers were late upto 9days. After waiting for over 5 weeks & then to be told on the day of delivery which isn't much notice & having to wait another 9 days i wasn't to pleased so i tryed phoning on many occasions during the morning with no success so ended up emailing at 9.15am asking if Rattanwarehouse could contact me that morning to rectify the issue & left my telephone number to contact? After receiving no COMUNICATION from Rattanwarehouse on the following day 25th june 20 at 5pm i decided enough is enough i will take my custom elsewhere as it had left me with no confidence or lack of trust in the company or if i would ever receive the furniture?. As the only way you can contact & communicate with them is by email they do have a telephone number but don't answer the phone & the answer phone message tells you to email as there is someone manning the emails at all times? In the lengthy telephone conversation from Rattanwarehouse which was abit of a coincidence straight after receiving my cancellation email? I didn't ask for any money off or other items thrown in & if we had had the conversation the day before as i requested they would have still had the sale, but after giving them a second chance with no COMMUNICATION from Rattanwarehouse left me with no choice but to take my custom elsewhere & i recommend who ever reads this review & looking at buying garden furniture is give this company a wide birth save yourself wasted time & take your custom elsewhere.
colleenl11
April 8th, 2016
benjaminb49
February 9th, 2016
Simply amazing service from start to finish, the furniture itself is of the highest quality. Fantastic company to deal with an absolute pleasure, thanks for your help in choosing the best dining sofa set dan. Perfect!
adrianet3
June 6th, 2016
Dan in the office answered all of my questions via email at 8.30 at night, very helpful
Georgia set arrived within 4 days of delivery and is superb! What quality even down to the excellent cushions
Read all the great reviews and thought i would add to them, these guys really do know their stuff
dennisb99
May 23rd, 2016
Thank you very much for the first class speedy service. The furniture is excellent quality and was so easy to set up. We are so pleased with it. Also have to mention how friendly our delivery man was, he was very helpful and clearly had excellent knowledge of the product!
mauricec25
April 18th, 2016
Can only echo what everyone says about rattan warehouse, furniture delivered was of the exact quality i wanted, lovely and sturdy and furniture delivery by the most helpful driver i have witnessed, nothing too much
What a joy to deal with such a proffesional company
Thnaks
susann38
January 1st, 2014
We used our new corner set as extra seating for todays lunch! And after unpacking, lovely quality i have to say and cushions are indeed a really good thick size
Delivery took place last week after we saw the sale on facebook and again what a nice and easy attitude rattan warehouse had even taking the large boxes through to our garage to store so from easy to use website to simple order process to efficient delivery a perfect web transaction!
lestery2
March 9th, 2016
A very good quality product delivered when stated. Very friendly and reliable company.
juliew75
February 17th, 2016
Rattan Sofa received on day arranged and very pleased
ninab20
May 16th, 2016
My overall experience of dealing with the company has been great.
victoriaj3
April 17th, 2013
Dan asked to me to say a view words about these chaps so if you want rattan or teak garden furniture go for it as you will not be disapointed... good old fashioned chat to decide what you want... refreshing!
jamesm164
January 25th, 2014
Fine service and excellent quality furniture delivered yesterday
heidis5
April 26th, 2013
Set of loungers bought with my teak set, again excellent value and no nonsense site..
terrys10
February 16th, 2012
Excellent manhattan set, speedy delivery and finishes of the new patio perfectly!

Questions? Get answers from the Rattan Warehouse staff and other customers.

High Quality Rattan Garden Furniture

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rattan Warehouse?

Have a question about Rattan Warehouse?