Review of RepairClinic

Canton, MI 48188, US
Tel: 1-800-269-2609

adamb394
11/6/18

I ordered two refrigerator parts and promptly received two stove parts. The return process has been excruciatingly inconvenient and time-consuming. I wonder whether I'll ever get my money back. I wouldn't bother with this outfit, as it's not worth any perceived savings.

kevinm618
8/10/18

Still have not received my order. They said it was shipped the same day. That was 10 days ago. Paid 7 bucks for shipping 14 days REALLY.

andyc177
7/5/18

They sent me the defective items and blamed that I have ordered the wrong parts. Previous rep even admitted that these was the correct ones and now they denied it. Right now, returning shipping cost will be on me. I will never ever purchase anything else from this company......

robertm613
2/23/18

Small engine parts I've been with repair clinic.com for as long as I can remember I'm starting the little shop at home and repairing small engine so I've been ordering parts replied a while now being good so far toll my last order I Ordered Ignition coil and they said that they didn't sell it no more so I was putting in my other order and I found the Same Ignition coil and I placed the order it and I had it in stock I like to work with honest people after a worker me misty call me that they don't sell it anymore so I have to look for another place for my small engine part that's too badd I like working with repair clinic.com sorry your loss

mc689
1/19/18

Ordered a dryer belt on Monday, paid extra for over night shipping. It was promised on Wednesday the 17th of Jan. Well at 6:45 Friday night it just got left outside the house after multiple calls to Repairclinic. The excuse was bad weather in Memphis. Well excuse me my niece lives in Memphis and the bad weather was last week not this week. And isn't 2 day air: planes not trucks? The tracking number had that belt at 4 different stops before it got to me. And to top it off Repairclinic said they would refund the part but not the shipping or extra 2 day expedite. Not good service, took me days to get through to them and their customers service is all at the customers cost. We found the same belt at Lowe's at a fraction of the cost and were on our way to Lowes when the belt arrived via Fed Ex. Turned around went home and it turns out it was the wrong belt! Not correct number of the belt. Can this get worse? Don't use these people.

Tip for consumers: Just don't if you value customer service and need your part!

laurieg24
2/4/17

They sent the wrong part. The sticker on the bag is for the correct part, but the part inside is not even close. When we called for a replacement part, they promised to expedite the shipping so we could receive it within four days. Instead, it is expected to arrive a week later. When we called to talk to them, the troll that answered the call was rude and angry. Would advise to find your part somewhere-ANYwhere-else.

kellys150
1/13/17

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. I USED THEIR ONLINE SYSTEM TO ORDER A PART FOR MY FRIDGE. APPARENTLY IT DIDN'T ASK ME FOR ENOUGH INFORMATION SO IT SENT ME THE WRONG PART (SENT ME THE PART FOR A DIFFERENT FRIDGE EVEN THOUGH I ENTERED THE INFO IT ASKED FOR). WHEN I TRIED TO GET A RETURN AUTHORIZATION TO GET THE RIGHT PART, THEY SAID I HAD TO PAY TO SEND THE PART BACK TO GET THE RIGHT ONE. THEY WOULD RATHER LOSE A LONG TERM CUSTOMER THEN ISSUE A $5 RETURN POSTAGE. WHEN I SPOKE TO A CSR AND SHE COULD NOT HELP ME SHE REFUSED 4 TIMES TO ALLOW ME TO SPEAK TO A SUPERVISOR AT MY REQUEST AND HUNG UP ON ME. DO NOT USE THEM. OVER THE YEARS THEIR SERVICE HAS WENT DOWN HILL.

danielb195
9/11/16

I ordered a dryer blower fan for a Kenmore Dryer. Paid to have it shipped to me by September 6-7, 2016. Part was not on time and when I called them to find out what was going on they hung up on me 3 times. They were rude and their customer service stunk. I told them I wanted my shipping and handling fees refunded and they hung up on me the first time, left me on hold for more than 30 minutes the second time (then hung up on me), and finally the guy I actually got a little help from told me the Manager refused to refund my fees (even though they promise to refund without question if their is a shipping issue). The third guy hung up on me when I asked to speak with a Manager higher than his direct Supervisor. I called back yet again and was finally given the Supervisors Managers name and contact information. I will call Monday to see what she may, or methinks may not do.

kathleenc23
8/29/16

I have a freezer in my home that hasn't been feeling well for a few months. I went to the repair clinic site put in my model number and they showed me a complete video on how my freezer operates , how to take it a part and what would most likely be the problem. Before this I called a repair man, several of them actually and they wanted 179.00 just to come look at it.Well thanks to the Repair Clinic my freezer was fixed for under 10.00 and now is working just fine. On there web site different repairs are labeled by your level of expertise from layman to experienced by little wrenches. Some repairs are recommended for you not to try unless you have knowledge but the ones that are easy you can save hundreds and hundreds of dollars like I said we fixed our freezer for less than 10.00.

jeremyh55
8/23/16

I paid for a dryer part I've been waiting 3 weeks but it was supposed to be here awhile ago but rude service n still no part I'm a contractor n have never had a problem like this from any company nuts

concernedp1
1/26/16

I have used this vendor for several years, and it has always been a useful site to determine what is wrong with household appliances. I am convinced it has saved me money in service calls and repair bills. I have been able to order and replace needed parts without difficulty. Fast delivery. Good return policy as well.

Tip for consumers: The site is free to use for figuring out what might be wrong with your appliance. I did call professional help when it came to compressor for refrigerator (way out of my comfort zone), but at least I had an idea of what was wrong after reviewing the site documents. Things like dishwasher and stove repairs were simple after reading the site instructions.

susanb55
11/17/15

Real quick service and delivery to Canada via Purolator. I shopped around - the best price by far! (bought parts for a gas kitchen stove)

donnah50
7/4/15

I have used RepairClinic.com for several purchases and have found them to be a great company to work with. Their inventory of hard-to-find parts is amazing, and their customer service has been exceptional the few times I've needed to contact them. I highly recommend this company and plan to continue to be a customer in the future.

michaelt91
6/18/15

My A/C broke. I looked and read and after a while I decided that the problem was the condenser. So I got one on line from Repair Clinic.com. About five hours later I was talking to my friend and discovered that he knew a lot about HVAC. So he told me my condenser was fine it was my fan motor. So I intended to have Repair Clinic.com call Fed-ex and have my package sent back to Repair Clinic.com and buy the motor. So I called and a young woman answered the phone with gum in mouth and lots of attitude and she told me that there is no way Fed-ex would do that. I then asked if they had my motor after spending ten minutes on hold somebody picked up the phone and hung up on me. I called Fed-ex and called Repairclinic.com back and gave them my confirmation number from Fed-ex that my package was turned a round and she just seemed as if I was bothering her. I will never do business with them again.

bjg2
1/9/15

Awesome company for appliance repair..I fixed a washing machine inlet valve in less than 20 minutes!!!! Part was less than $15.00. Do it yourself video was EXCELLENT and EXACT...My wife said the machine runs like BRAND NEW:. Happy wife happy life..I am a pharmacist by profession but like to do things myself when it comes to repairs. Anyone can do this repair with the video that showed how to do it,,,

Tip for consumers: Instead of removing the body of the washing machine to get to the water inlet valve , I just tilted it forward enough to allow me to do the repair. I did this because some people were sharing how much time some of them consumed trying to get the washing machine body back in place.

robertd6
1/31/11

So I had a dryer acting up and googled the symptoms. Well, repairclinic.com popped up and I went to have a look. Talk about a nice troubleshooting site, this is it! The site handily took the mystery out of the issues I was experiencing and after a trip the the appliance parts store I was ready to operate. A little time and $12 in parts, viola! Fixed dryer. Thanks google for sending me here, I love repairclinic.com.
Never fear broken appliances again, Freedom!

joes15
6/16/10

Absolultely the best place to find parts for appliances. Parts are easy to find, easy to order, easy to return. I don't need to look for another website

Questions? Get answers from the RepairClinic staff and other customers.

RepairClinic?